Hitler was clear about this

Hitler was clear about this. Poles are subhuman. Like all slavic nations(slave nations).
They may appear white, but they are not. Stop treating those maggots like if they were us. Stop crying about that subhuman girl that killed herself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_policy_of_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

End yourself right now, Moshe.

This is a shill thread.

Disregard D&C

Slavs are alright from my experience.

MODS DELETE THIS D&C BULLSHIT

This is the kind of BS that's destroying Holla Forums.

Sage, dude.

You and Yourself now revisionist.
I'm tired of You fucks destroying Nazism for your petty goals.
So you want to fuck polish woman right? If You'll want to fuck nigger you will allow them also to be white?

Good D&C.

Please show sources for your claims faggot JIDF!

Slavs are smart enough not to obey jews. They have zero white guilt and are largely christian.
Why do you think they are the subhuman ones?

Do Your own research faggot.
I tough that everyone here is at least familiar with Hitler's views(not with later jewish revisions)

cite source or btfo.

Only a kike would be obsessed with fucking.

Shalom Shlomo.

Even if he said that he is wrong.
Slavs are eastern Germanics who sadly mixed it up with Mongols and Arabs (depending on which country)

They aren't subhuman, but they aren't perfect either.

I know my shit. JEW or ANTIFA confirmed.

FUCK OFF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_policy_of_Nazi_Germany

Don't forget to sage.

Freech or /int/ would be my guess.

He never said that, the only people he truly despised were the kikes.

And btw only subhumans think about other people as subhumans.

Filthy kike.

Their site also says 6 million jews were gassed so yeah, not a source.

HAHAHA citing jewpedia. Damn you are not even trying JIDF

i'll put niggers on the same place of slavs when you can find a nigger tolstoy or bulgakov.

don't rush it, i'll wait.

They never learn

People like you are worse than the shills themselves

filtered, you fucking kike

They never learn. That is why they will lose.

i forgot to sage. sue me.

Thanks mods

You mean jew me?

Behead those who insult poland

Go away kike

Except she was an aryan.
True slavs have brown hair and brown eyes and really are subhumans.

Hitler was wrong on the Slav question. He hated Slavs because the austro-Hungarian monarchy in which he grew up had decided to transition from a Germanic empire into a pan-Slavic catholic empire. Austrian nationalists like Hitler viewed the Czechs and Slovaks flooding into Vienna at the turn of the century much like contemporary Americans view Mexicans, as a favored minority which was slated to replace his people. The local problems that Viennese had with Slavs were totally valid, but Hitler took it too far. Hitler even rooted against the russians during the russo-Japanese war, this is complete racial cuckery.

tl;dr: It is true that western Europeans are more intelligent and civilized than Slavs, but Hitler crossed the line when he favored subhuman alien gooks over his Slavic cousins. While I give Hitler credit for being redpilled on the Jewish question, he was an irredeemable cuck on the gook question and the Slav question.

Are you implying Hitler wasn't furious over the polish atrocities against the Germans living in Poland?

Hitler supported Nationalism for every single race. Explain to me why either Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, Romanians etc. was allies with Hitler if he considered them subhuman.

People get educated.

The only source you have for this is kike propaganda, many Slavs were in Waffen SS, Croatia and a lot of other slavic countries fought with Germany. Hitler had good relations with Poland before Smigly came to power. Even Cossacks fought for Axis forces.
And the word Slav doesn't come from slave, but slava, which means glory in slavic languages.

A literal lie. There is not a single Nazi primary source which talks of Slavs as subhumans, several though do speak of Bolsheviks as subhumans.

And as a matter of fact, plenty of Slavic countries or volunteers were part of the Axis, a fact which ALWAYS gets concealed by the shills because it completely and utterly BTFO's their narrative.

He wasn't allied with Czechs and Slovaks, he conquered them. We now know that Romanians and Hungarians are genetically similar to the surrounding Slavic populations, but this genetic information was not available at the time, thus Hungarians and Romanians were not considered Slavs by Hitler.

Are you implying there are actual proofs of this event?

It's the holocaust for the germans.

No source for the claims or anything. Czech and Slovaks nationalists came to power, thus creating strong ties with Germany.

Hitler saw anyone from the East as Slaves. Seriously do you think Hitler and the nazis were stupid? They knew very well they were Slaves.

This is a slide thread.

It is a wellknown fact (some) Poles attacked jews and other minorities in Poland in the 30'ties. Why would the German have been sparred.

Please my Polish friend. Germany did some fucked up things against Poland and Poland some to Germany. We must just accept that and get over it.

D&C kike.

Not a single point to back up that statement

Not an argument moshe