I created a new theme for Holla Forums

I've been contributing anonymously to Holla Forums for awhile and decided to start donating music to the cause.

I've created and released this theme that can be used under the creative commons license. I will take requests for the various video projects needing music, I have a pretty big back catalog of tunes.

soundcloud.com/harmfulbeats/pol-theme

Other urls found in this thread:

marlowwhite.com/faq/f-why-is-the-flag-patch-reversed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YABw-ksikLA
stormfront.org/forum/t940048/
whale.to/c/churches_ill.html
zengardner.com/jesuit-pope-agenda-meet-the-templars-knights-of-malta-and-blackwaterxe-exterminators/
garyosborn.moonfruit.com/the-four-seasons/4571960240
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=lec3nZ-aXtU
archive.org/details/RWDSE
soundcloud.com/harmfulbeats/horror-incidental
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we start making this type of music?

It is an untapped genre that never made it past the 90's because of the degredation of White culture into the 00's. It hits any Aryan/European on a deep level for some reason and is a genre that is very much our own.

Bumping because the image and music are fitting and a lot better than what we have now.

Replace original board sticky image plz.

What's it called?

Id love an extended version.

Never found out. Been looking since 2008 when I was 16 and even before then, my whole life that melody of a tranquil long chord in the background always set me up in higher mind, almost hypnotic.

It is an 'aesthetic' that is very European to me and I can see it's revival should Trump win and we continue rejuvinating ourselves.

It's the same the music you hear in movies like Ace Ventura, but that's more guitar than electronic ambient.

It might take awhile to write and record, but will definately give it a shot.

Thanks musicalfag.

Sounds kind of Chinese.

We need good OC music though because people keep using copyrighted music in videos.

Musically illiterate here, what is it specifically that stands out to you? That sort of drone inbetween the beats and melody?

Also how about some user do instrumental covers of patriotic classics, with contemporary instruments? Like Johnny Comes Marching Home, Erika, Rule Britannia, and so on.

It does have that chinese orchestral sound. It wasn't intentional though. My goal was to make something that sounded like the Queen soundtrack for Flash Gordon. My vision for its usage was a quick little shot of the logo with the music and then the video starts. Like an official state seal or something.

Yeah i'm musically illiterate, so I struggle explaining what I mean.

It's the drone in the background that raises it's pitch higher and lower. I'm not a big drum guy, but it's okay.

It's just that chord in the background that literally has an intense inpact on me. I think it is why (((they))) use it negatively for (((documentaries))) to lull and hypnotise Whites into opening up there mind and feeding them (((globalism))).

Just as it was used negatively, it can be done postitively. Just take pics related for an exaple and see the beauty (inb4 homo) between them and how at the deepest level both spiritually and primitively/sexually they are to be together eternally.

Kind of like how the Third Reich might have made films about Aryans together? It's hard to explain as *no one* has done it, but only by mistake.

Classical music is great, but the genre i'm talking about it trascends even classical.

I was referring to myself, I didn't mean to imply you were, but alright.

I think I see what you mean, though I'm not sure if I notice it or feel the same way you do. I'll listen to it again later.

More bass, make it sound more like Wagner.

I have always considered Holla Forums more like…

Oh like this?

or this one I guess

Yes, but not so Chinese. More dystopian, kind of like the antithesis of what Holla Forums really wants, at least in my limited understanding of Holla Forums

The Horst Wessel Lied is our theme

Oh I know you mean not so Chinese. Those logos just play before government made Chinese films. So instead of the dragon, the Holla Forums eagle, and the song.

That sounds like a gathering storm, very cool. Unfortunately my equipment and abilities are not up to that level of awesomeness.

Somewhat reminiscent of vaporwave.

exactly

OP here, had to reboot and lost my ID. Here is the webm

Yeah, I know I was just stating it as well.

It's a trippy feel that casts your imagination well away from this reality. Very deep and clarifying.

Holla Forums is many things and yours is one of them indeed. I guess I just find the jews are scared when I feel more at home with that trance like feel as it keeps focused on the path.

But we need powerful music as well, as not to get caught dreaming too much!

Thanks musicfag.
Aside from music for propaganda videos we also need to start pushing redpilled music which can influence the youth.
Music genres which appeal less to the avg Holla Forumsack but to normies like rap and mainstream pop music.

yup. sounds kinda like a chinkish take on "Hail to the Chief"

nice effort though OP

Just stopping by to let you know that eagle's head is backwards. All national eagles face to the left except for the double-headed ones.

Intro sounds almost Chinese, heavy metal part has no tune or cadence.
Sorry to break it to you OP, but this is Jew-tier crap.

Music we could push into mainstream media.
Moonman has his place.

Works everytime in modern pop culture.
Their channel is a goldmine for this, they just lack on promotion and production quality.

Maybe you're right, I but I don't believe that any non-kosher music(or any other content) will be accepted in mainstream media. Most (if not all) music labels are owned by jews and shabbos goyim, which is why music industry is shilled to hell with degeneracy.

I like the concept, instrument choice and what not, but the melody kind of come off with a hint of patriotic chink, and the midi sound is a bit off-putting. All that aside, you're on to something with this I think. Have a bump m8

I see your point. But we have youtube and several music platforms to spread music.
When they start banning it the streisand effect might even accelerate the spread.

You have to work within the limits ofc.
Not use preloaded terms like "jew" or "nazi" but refer to those as rabbis/people with koscher thoughts or patriots for example.

Akira Yamaoka's silent hill soundtracks from the 00s sound like this, but better.

I also think New Retro Wave and Vaporwave are nice music for both internal and external Holla Forumsack propaganda.

We've basically claimed Martial Industrial as a fascist genre already

Vid somewhat related

that logo is reversed. why are we turning the logo backward? that's sissy shit

I took the liberty to reverse the eagle's head direction.

The theme is a bit out there, hectic maybe, but a good draft.

feelsgoodman

Hmm. Why not? I guess the reversed eagle head works fine

You're 14 aren't you?

The eagle needs to face forwards, so that's the left on a traditional flag.

marlowwhite.com/faq/f-why-is-the-flag-patch-reversed.html

Heraldry is important when soldiers are wearing it. Imagine they fucked up and all your eagle shit is looking to retreat.

why would it half to be facing backwards?

have*

seriously. your work is really good, but it should face the other way. I've never seen them face that way.

also, in my personal opinion the white modified swastika should be flipped as well, but that's another argument

how autistic would it be to make this my kikebook cover photo?

I think thats called Downtempo

Okay. I'll try and fix that now
The swastika is supposed to be turning in that direction. Go look at the Nazi flag.

I'm just old.

done

looking good goy

maybe we're not understanding each other. I'm saying it should go this way, but maybe I'm looking at it wrongly. I'm not very artistic or good at symbols

oh, wait. there's a little swastika in the negative?

oooh. I thought you were referring to the first one with the actual swastika.

is Holla Forumss knot. I didn't make it myself. Some user a few months ago made a unique Holla Forums symbol to be "our" swastika. I don't think it was actually meant to have a genuine swastika hidden inside it. Nice work finding it though

I could dig this as a flag tbh.

well, if you look at the black part, i just think it should be turned this way rather than this way

But, if we're looking at the negative, and trying to create a hidden swastika, then the other way is cool

except the swastika is supposed to be facing in that direction. The arms are supposed to be turning clockwise. Take a look at an actual nazi flag

looks way better

If it's good it'll spread on its own.

Sounds too asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=YABw-ksikLA

I think either of these would be a fitting theme for the board. This and Ride of the Valkyries.

the arms here to me are turning counter-clockwise.

Holla Forumsjew thread, here OP you might enjoy this thread "White Nationalists should be friends of Israel" - stormfront.org/forum/t940048/

Attention newfags: These are the types of people posting these threads. Reminder: You are one degree away from being a complete yid.

Symbols rule the world

It's trash.

Religious Luciferian symbols
whale.to/c/churches_ill.html
Jesuit Pope Agenda – Meet The Templars, Knights of Malta And Blackwater/Xe Exterminators
zengardner.com/jesuit-pope-agenda-meet-the-templars-knights-of-malta-and-blackwaterxe-exterminators/

Stop spreading kike memes Holla Forums
This is all jewish and you know it.

Paris Meridian and the Glass Pyramid, symbols of the Earth
garyosborn.moonfruit.com/the-four-seasons/4571960240

holy shit, you're nuts. lol

Where''s the flag from?

depends if you want to start a nationalist paramilitary force, if that's what you want to do then be free to do so, if not then don't do it because that will be plain autism.

SHHHHHHHHH, they're listening

The bird in these is looking to its right

Keep wishing this board wasn't a honeypot/hugbox for children and insignificant neets. It won't change the fact that you're all quite fucked.

How about this?

Take the Remove Kebab melody
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
Slow it down and make it sound like a military march.

Basically the same melody, but done in Martial Industrial style:
youtube.com/watch?v=lec3nZ-aXtU

there was this one guy on kiketube. but his shit got taken down. here is a archive: archive.org/details/RWDSE

OP here, this is another 1:30 track for videos that I'm releasing with the creative commons license. It's a menacing scary kind of background music that could be used for Holla Forums videos or whatever.

soundcloud.com/harmfulbeats/horror-incidental

Rough idea for your cool logo with music.

btw, my idea is to use that music for a clip of something sinister or menacing happening, not the logo. Just did for simple demo purpose.

The genre is called ==FUTUREFASC== and it's art.

Its more Futurefasc because it doesn't Promote Communism (marxism)

I thought this was our theme already.

The symbol is the way it is for many good reasons, these are just two. You being to retarded to get it doesn't mean it has to be changed.

I am also musically illiterate but i think the word you may be looking for is chord progression. Can anh user confirm?

I think the Fasces symbol would look better if the bands holding the sticks together were highlighted as white.

White Nationalists saving the White Race with internet birds and swastikas.

Maybe stuff like this? Some silent hill music has got the feeling like in the Parasite Eve music.

Way, way to fucking asian in sound.

maybe a little dark

Nice work, wish I studied music a little more back in the day when I had time so I could contribute.
Life is full of regrets.

This album is Aphex Twin's most ambient album. Not his typical manic style, but a fantastic fucking album.

If you want more stuff like this, "ambient" is the name of the music genre you're looking for. Cheers, mates!

holy shit, you're a retarded nigger

I always considered Martial Industrial to be the "Holla Forums genre"

nice vid

I fucking love it, thanks user.

Where do I actually find music of this genre?

The actual name of the genre is Future Funk. Similar to it is Vaporwave.

Number one, my companion with a suspicious number, we'd need a text and a melody, after that, number two, we can assemble manly vikings, or other similarly manly men, to sing said chant.

Holy fuck. Awesome, OP.

Maybe build the whole song, and we can use it as our board anthem in the next vidya soccer cup.

It certainly gives off feelings of struggle and hardships.

it has its roots in 80s italopop, that's why it sounds so retro.

thanks based user

maybe this will end the "oops our video masterpiece got taken down by the copyright jews" thing we've had

It's called melodic ambient, or just straight up ambient, whichever you prefer.