Should Jonah Hill be allowed near cartoons again?

Should Jonah Hill be allowed near cartoons again?

No.
He should be triple banned and be 30ft away from any cartoon, animation or printed media ever.

I never saw that cartoon. Is it really as bad as everyone says it is and how?

Seconding this. I've heard its an abomination but I want details.

Maybe if he's a random actor in an animated film…

Basically, the main character is a marry sue but at the same time he's a piece of shit.

Isn't the "joke" that he's prodigy child who acts like a stuck-up adult?

It's awful.
The main character is an asshole to everyone, but never gets punished for it.
The brown haired dad is the nicest person on the show, but is constantly shit on by everyone else in the cast.
The jokes they try to make aren't funny at all and it's physically painful to watch them try to be funny.

Jonah Hill should be banned from Earth.

That's the idea of modern humor, especially adult cartoon humor. A character who's an asshole gets off clean because theyre the funny one, but the "joke" the other characters exist for is to get shit on instead. This show did nothing a modern McFarlane show doesn't do in spades.

Two and a Half men was funny because Charlie was an asshole to everyone but even then he sometimes got punished by it and the 'nice person' (Alan) was such a wimp it tried to make you want to bully him as well. In this case the nice person is really just that and you don't want to bully him or see him getting shit on whereas you really want to punch that bald faggot in the face every time he appears.

A lot of people just don't get comedy but take direction. Jonah Hill has a decent sense of timing but he's an actor, not a writer or director.

That bald fag was the worst character on the show. Thank god it got cancelled.

Holy shit I'd totally forgotten about that piece of shit. And what a stinky piece of shit it was, it made that "J-Lo won't drink city water" cartoon seem like high fucking art.

Jonah Hill shouldn't be allowed to live.

Didn't he "write" the 21 Jump Street movies?

Here's some details

>For some sick and disgusting reason, this 6 year old kid falls in love with his 60+ year-old principal. Not only that, he is sexually attracted to her. As in, he has a fantasy in which they fuck.

This.

This too.

Thanks user, it sounds truly awful.

???