Brit/pol/ - #931 - Gove Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=LXoSBKY48FM

gov.uk/register-to-vote

HEADLINES

express.co.uk/comment/columnists/nick-ferrari/676942/David-Cameron-turns-blind-eye-coast-under-siege-Nick-Ferrari

express.co.uk/news/uk/676971/EU-referendum-Britain-should-adopt-Australia-s-points-system-to-control-migration

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/nigel-farage-warns-cologne-style-rape-attacks-britain-votes-stay/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/04/exclusive-video-tommy-robinson-to-debate-head-of-british-muslim-youth-in-rotherham/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/europhile-labour-mp-ignore-white-men-eu-campaign-problem/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625902/George-Osborne-slams-Boris-Johnson-Michael-Gove-adopting-Ukip-leader-Nigel-Farage-s-policies-warns-following-Brexit-make-mortgage-bills-soar.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/06/04/johnson-and-gove-have-an-exciting-chance-to-shift-the-axis-of-po/

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/05/john-mcdonnell-labour-universal-basic-income-welfare-benefits-compass-report

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/03/our-bad-habits-britain-brink-brexit-leave-remain-failures-culture-politics-media

Help the campaigns
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise

grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/739375193647353857
archive.is/8lRTP
archive.is/fs3vQ
archive.is/PUa8H
archive.is/Lkdp2
archive.is/6qsE9
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36454875
youtube.com/watch?v=Gyupy0i7mfg
jweekly.com/article/full/29849/celebrity-jews/
twitter.com/zortegxn/status/738351170545016833
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hryvnia_sign
mainlynorfolk.info/shirley.collins/songs/highergermanie.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0UG3gInFuIP
poal.me/u2buvt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un-word_of_the_year
poal.me/kb5pe8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/04/britain-asked-for-more-cash-as-migrant-crisis-strains-eu-budget/
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/8uq2rn
poal.me/efbk3t
poal.me/w60vn6
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/merkel-close-border-europe-will-destroyed/
poal.me/az2t37
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-is-looking-into-feasibility-of-a-universal-basic-income-a7066401.html
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7194089/Former-Labour-spin-doctor-Alastair-Campbell-is-let-off-in-Chilcot-report-over-Iraq-dossier.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/sicilians-rebel-new-4-star-migrant-center/
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/739425032070389760
twitter.com/davidschneider/status/739385004069949441
poal.me/scpf4l
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/739499929270427648
news.sky.com/story/1707208/farage-staying-in-eu-risks-more-sex-attacks
poal.me/yl1fp1
metro.co.uk/2016/06/05/man-facing-jail-for-plane-terror-after-chanting-allahu-akbar-and-boom-5924680/>A
twitter.com/guardian/status/739228313474990082
theguardian.com/stage/2016/shocking-queen-speaks-out
theguardian.com/stage/2016/forgive-me-lads
businessinsider.com/dallas-fed-on-millennials-and-productivity-2016-5
twitter.com/133760D/status/739160618448609284/video/1
poal.me/udvm71
soundcloud.com/hrspqr/odore-di-benzina
express.co.uk/news/uk/677049/Emergency-services-Glasgow-hospital-Stepps
express.co.uk/news/uk/676887/Migrant-mystery-men-roaming-around-Dymchurch-night
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/676415/David-Cameron-Kate-Garraway-GMB-Rude
poal.me/knz0w9
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/739479869596307457
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3625926/Mother-moved-Kenya-marrying-Maasai-warrior-baby-SON.html
filmon.com/tv/channel/bbc-parliament
poal.me/jqevng
twitter.com/paddyashdown/status/739115537196810240
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3626188/Psycho-knifeman-forced-two-women-stage-lesbian-sex-living-room-carpet-toddler-repeatedly-stabbing-refused-let-join-in.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625039/Police-officer-BODYSLAMS-suspect-cries-mother-knocked-cold.html?ito=video_player_click
twitter.com/StrongerIn/status/739522768924971008
poal.me/xp6obv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Facial hair is what made the Empire great.

first for yay

heres a template lads, please spam maymays

4th for BREXIT

Thanks, lad.

phwoar that's a solid 10 here in blighty mate

I wanted kids until I found out my testosterone would drop tbh

Getting closer to #1000. Should we have it coincide with June 23rd?

at what rate are threads made and when do we hit 1000?
I plan OC btw

nearly 70 threads in just over 2 weeks?

I think we're averaging about 2 a day at the moment.

I think it's doable lads. Let's crack on, so we can celebrate 1000th thread and independence!

18 x 2 + 931 = 967
we have to speed up then

1000 - 931 = 69
69 / 18 = 3.833

Careful, lad… kek

Please no lads, it's too much

I say if we get to 999 all britpol threads should stay on 999 until the exit day polling.

The Labour leader also says he's "very puzzled" by the idea that he might not be bringing a sense of excitement and passion to Labour's pro-EU fight… KEK

looks like his daughter tbh

My body is ready. Let's do it, Brit/pol/

kek

She looks a bit dark to me tbh.

I'm glad that more leaders are on board with the Aussie points system, sure it's not perfect but I only see it as a way to shift the Overton window.

I felt bad about it considering the last few threads but I was literally just making this very same image.

Filtered

Why did the BNP die again?

This shit has really picked up the last few years. We have to go back. I can't believe these people can claim to be morally superior when all they are doing just confuses kids even more, and deludes them to mutilate themselves.

Public image

Main leader was ugly and resembled a piggy, even if he was always right. Had a weird eye. People couldn't relate, so didn't. Also he then went personally bankrupt, can't lead a party if you can't run your own finances. I know we say muh PR a lot. But really his PR was woeful

Why did they pick the biggest looking cuck they could find?

Griffin was helplessly autistic

Griffin was shit at politics and even shittier with financial matters

Andrew Neil interviews:

Hillary Benn tomorrow at 7.30pm on BBC1
George Osbourne on Wednesday at 7.30pm on BBC1
Nigel Farage on Friday at 7.30pm on BBC1

Should make threads speed up when we watch these things, no doubt.

Was it really that bad? I've sworn never to watch it so I wouldn't know myself.

BASED PIERS

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/739375193647353857

Trump has really redpilled this guy

I love watching teli with you Anons

I hope it swings the other way come Canada's next election, whenever that is…

Minorities flourish under the hand of the white man tbh

This guys argument is literally 'yeah well you're not tough'

I can do better than that

Also, lads… Are we going to torment ourselves and watch Cuck Gear again? Even though it's not political, the banter we all had was great last week.

Well the guy that just joined the conservative party and who a lot of people want to run is okay with fucking goats.

fucking degenerate bitch, doesn't deserve Bercow. She's always causing some shit.

Why don't you just become a refugee and get a free house in Germany?

archive.is/8lRTP

I'll be watching it. It's a bit like getting a buzz from watching plane crashes on youtube.

I wasn't here, what happened? How was it?

archive.is/fs3vQ

archive.is/PUa8H

archive.is/8lRTP

archive.is/Lkdp2

No, Chris faggotfeatures was all over twitter defending himself after saying that viewership climbed as the show went on. Get going THESE ARE THE FACTS. Literal capitals. It was hilarious.

So if we watch it we arm the cunt, better to let him suffer.

Well we're the most loved thread/posters on Holla Forums, so why not? :^)

I heard they had to use fake/canned laughter to compensate for the awkward audience laughs.

WHY WORK?!?!?!?!?

The cheeky lad

What the fuck? Is he a Muslim?

When did Canada become such a shit-show, was it like this before Trudeau?

Yes, it was that bad. Even the Grauniad couldn't stand it: archive.is/PUa8H

Pic 1: His first post
Pic 2: At the end of it
Pic 3: Look at the stony faces in the audience

He's the libertarian kind of guy.

LOL

Oops, he is not really in that video

Piers isn't based. He is scum. It doesn't matter if he likes trump. There can be no redemption for him

They tried very hard. They stuck to only having white presenters. They put all the focus on trying to build camaraderie between Cuck Evans and LeBlanc. They brought on Gordon Ramsay, who tried very hard to be reasonable.

Yet it all sucked. Every second of it. There was no way to make this show a success. The only genuine cheers and applause were when they carted out the Stig, and it's not even the original Stig for Christ's sake.

I don't even have the reaction image appropriate for this one. It's too cringe-worthy.

Couldn't of put it better myself.

user I responded to above put it well. It's entertaining because of how bad it is, you should see tonight if you watch.

At the same time it'd be taking a dig at Clarkson though for being an EU-cuck!

Lol, the comments. You are only allowed to remember the positives. Wew. If anything that is more disgusting.

He just said things that was considered un-pc at the time so he got ==BRANDED==

BRANDED

nah if it goes well the pozzers will feel emboldened. One man vs slighting many

It seemed very fake, seems like they tried the same writing with these characters.

I legitimately think Bercow gets off on it.

If he didn't then he would've divorced her by now.

I've wondered this. They probably have "an agreement"

He actually says it… What the fuck.
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

archive.is/6qsE9

Muslim Youth Leader Bottles It and Pulls Out Of Tommy Robinson Debate Just Hours After Accepting Challenge

Funniest thing in there so far is his name:
Can't help but 'ave a giggle.

kek with a capital K

Wew.

and you cucks wonder why people are concerned with PR when we saw what happened to him in the 2010 GE and beyond.

it must be a gradual swing, not all out like him.

Bad move.

It's just a book. I do find it distasteful to destroy books but overall there would be a trillion different qurans printed in the time it took for some to destroy it.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36454875

reeeeeee fucking bbc no mention of "hermonies white face" from the book

Anyone with half a brain would know that phrase was being used figuratively. But then again, Asians like Muhbeen flunked Reading Comprehension all the way till sixth form.

american cucks mainly who don't understand british polittics

He's sleeping rough on the streets in July for a weekend to raise money for a family to go on holiday…

Do you think he'll get attacked by Islamists?

They couldn't even get a black I would go civic nationalist for, they picked the ugliest, blackest nigger they could find just to rub our noses in diversity.

doesn't even look human ayy lmao

You calling me dumb, lad?

It's funny how such a cucked company from such a cucked country attracts so many people with Holla Forums tier views.

Er, no? I was commenting on the shitskin.

It's a female version of Sunshine

well everyone is drinking the tainted tap water so…

Ramadamdam starts tomorrow, watch out lads, they get angry starving themselves.

They've lost all sense of subtlety recently. For years people like the BBC and Hollywood tried to sneak in attractive black women with broadly caucasian features and people responded well.

In the last two years they've gone full retard with pushing the most fuck-ugly sheboons they can fish out of the Congo.

but I thought it was literally too. You're calling me dumb.

>tfw live in white town and wont experience this yet. that and those prayers they sing on fuckin loud speakers

For those who missed it

Do we have any good looking celebrity females who support Breitbart and ukip? If not, why not? Trump does.

Quit being so sensitive, mate.

You wouldn't know if we did, being a celebrity and a traditional conservative is a career death sentence.

STOP

BEING

A BULLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It only seems to be the case in this country. Why are we in particular so fucking cucked?

America =/= Britain

She's just so ugly. Man.

So how long do you think that house will remain as nice looking?

Kill yourself lad

We used to have a collage of fit UKIP birds but I've lost it somewhere, so we'll have to make do with this Ginnie.

Are you joking? Take a look at what happened to James Woods when he came out as a Conservative - Hollywood blacklist. Same with Mel Gibson.

It will smell like shit soon enough. Once the paint comes off it will stay that way. Don't really see how badly they could ruin it though.

When was this?

Movies that should be banned in Scotland

So America isn't so bad after all? Tons of celebrities support Trump inspire of the same type of (((people))) controlling the narrative.

reported and filtered.

Braveheart is Scotland's favourite documentary.

That's Hollywood, we know that's dominated by kikes. I'm talking about sportsmen, models and commentators.

You forgot based Gary Oldman as well.

Idk lad just various Osburn pics I have

They all run in the same circles. Tyson Fury almost lost all his titles for calling out the Jews.

I really feel we should be more angry at that faggot Richard Spencer tbh lads

My fucking sides, lad

That's the joke lad…

The implication being that the average Scot is a thick cunt

Bullying is part of British culture

trolled

I was laughing at the joke, lads. Stop making me feel dumb.

Richard "Homosexuality is right wing" Spencer?

It's just a different country.
Went to America with my family. Those with money look like aryans. Blonde, pigtails, perfect teeth, amazing bodies. We felt like peasantry.

Can't rightly explain it, but there's something about that whole country which is really different to our own.
Something we'll never be like.

get

tbh a lot of poor little girls look cute. Sometimes wish I was American and had a giant property and guns tbh

You need to work on gauging your reaction images better lad. If you're laughing at something, post a picture of someone laughing rather than someone not laughing.

Yes he likes the EU because he's a stupid Yank.

Shit talks Brexit.

Whats the easiest job to get for a long term neet? Want to get outbof the house and make some money.

that's obviously a laughing face, lad. What do you think it looks like?

People need to realise Dickie Spencer is a lefty on everything apart from race, even then white nationalism is actually white globalism comrade.

Wow a genuine autist

feels good man

Yanks are traitorous bastards, the original CIVIC NATIONALISTS

GET ME RIFLE I CAUGHT ONE IN THE WILD I DID

only self diagnosed, lad, and probably biased since I want to be one.

Say no more lad, say no more

yes thanks commies

Lads is there a reason DWP is pinging me?

What do you expect lad, the settlers were either puritans or freaks that couldn't handle life on our own Isles.

It was always going to end badly, it just made it 6 million times worse when a certain tribe got hold of them…

I don't tbh

They can't take a joke.
Feels weirdly fascistic and empty.
Every family is a copy paste of the other.
The food is crap.
Nobody drinks during the day.
Can't move for ads.
Everywhere you go there's an American flag plastered on something.
Telly is unbelievably tacky. Even worse than here.

Not a fan really. It's an interesting country to visit but I don't think I could ever live there.

Better let the Muslims back in to Europe lads. It worked so well before.

nice get

just don't thread on me tbh

>Eastern Europeans/Slavs (coming to Britain) are assimiliable and arguably a real example of vibrance and enrichment

Get fucked you daft cunt.

Did some work experience at the job centre a couple of years ago. One time I had to help a Polish man who didn't speak English claim JSA. Felt really enriched by the experience and knew that this low skilled man with zero communication skills would really contribute to our society.

Looks nice there tbh

Pick one.
Or are you offended by bikinis Ahmed?

We are the product of the Crusaders sacrifice.

Maybe all nations of Europe need to rally another Crusade.

Lads

yeah we all tolerates

speed out and posted too soon, I meant to say we all tolerated "white people or will smith" for years. Our mistake.

Wow i bet you felt great helping that poor soul get the help he deserves. I wish i could do something that made me feel as good.

its the peak of degeneracy and why the west is falling apart

Drinking haram?
Dancing haram?
Wearing bikinis haram?
Got ya, Ahmed.

Fucking pick one, Muhammad.

FRESH GRANVILLE

didnt read fag

He really does show his astounding level of ignorance of how things really are in this country. This "if it's white then it's naturally all good" attitude is pure cancer. Of course they're not as bad as pakis, but that doesn't take much and is no argument in their favour.

On a side note, thanks you mods for getting off your arse and banning the trap shitposts etc last thread.

Russia isn't the west muhammad

tbh I'll turn a blind eye to poles, you can't fight all battles at once, that's why hitler lost ww2. One battle at a time. Let poles be useful idiots for now and fit pakis with us

*fight

Lads, what do we do about all the traitors in our ranks going "muh Trump" and shit talking the UK and begging the yanks to let them in?

Mummy England doesn't look kindly on traitors tbh

Based NA is there a Pembs Front?

Lad don't use my BASED NA images for D&C tbh

We're eternally greatful for his courage and having the balls to do it. Everytime a celeb does so we should throw full support behind them and leave them to be thrown to the wolves.

Fury's missus is pretty hot too.

Let them go in peace. If they want to live in a country that is only 60% white and rapidly declining, that's their choice. They can enjoy their bloodline becoming mulatto/mestizo after they've died.

Fuck off, they're valid criticisms you overly sensitive faggot.

>Yess goy- I mean guys … let your women dress in skimpy outfits infront of the camera and dance with other men… afterall… it's for fun… you wouldn't want to be one of those silly muslim prudes would you? Yesssss very 'pro white' hehe…

Ahmed, it's getting stale now…

Stop making me feel bad tbh

BASED

One day we will get it back lads

jweekly.com/article/full/29849/celebrity-jews/

OYYYY VEEEEEYYY

Yesss flaunt your women and their bodies…
Nothing to do with us goyim… heh

He's right tbh

Filtered.

I stopped reading there, Ahmed. You can "muh jooz" all you like. If you find it haram, fuck off to Iran.

Check your pronounsshitlord.

Kek

How can you call anyone sensitive?

I'm so fucking angry that the lefty faggots got to top gear and even they can see that thier PC horseshit has sunk the show faster than a fucking u boat. And the worst fucking thing is that they know but it won't stop them doing it again.

They are just wearing bikins, they aren't being ostentatious about it.
No one in that video is being a whore. You think wearing a bikini makes you a whore? You think dancing makes you a whore? Bloody sod off to whatever shitskin country you came from.
"MUH HARAM", next thing you'll be pushing for the burkha.

twitter.com/zortegxn/status/738351170545016833
Lets get him lads.

We're all in the same boat, lad.

You do know that Clarkson is a pro Remain Tory gimp?

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/israel/

top kek

What kind of pathetic cuckery causes this kind of thing honestly? disappointed with the west tbh just found this out

Christ, lads. Looks like we've got a bunch of Islamists ITT

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

No wonder they never paid the mortgage, already planned a holiday trip this year, but now they are looking at another one next year. "I want to see the world before I die"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Needs more dislikes.

The same way I did just then. Very easily.

Rather take some banter than get a mudshit's entire family coming knocking on your door to beat you up.

₴ what currency is this..?

I don't get this either.

Yep but that doesn't excuse what the left did with their merciless march on fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hryvnia_sign
Ukrainian

THE'RE SICK CUNTS

CULTURE MEANS NOTHING

oh ty wikipedia was asking for 50 what a shit economy

Why did they sack a Christian country?

I don't understand why they'd not want their mortgage paid off.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apologies lads but I need to get this off my chest. In a fit of bordem I decided to look at what my stupid ex is up to these days so done a bit of kikebook stalking.

This bitch was always a degenerate attention seeking whore but never was she political and Id always thought she's had a modicum of intelligence to discern truth from bullshit.
How wrong I was.
Anyway, from a rudimentary scan or her kikebook I can conclude that:
>is very anti racist despite the fact she used to let me fuck her while she wore my dads SS Totemkopft officers cap

What really rustles me though is all the stupid pro EU shit she posts. Truely the left have the shittest lamest memes. Pic related is the type of shit tier stuff she posts

Im very tempted to post some counters to her bullshit but I dont have a kikebook (my gf does but I dont wanna get her involved) and I dont wanna make one so ill content myself REEEEEEEEEEEEEing about it here.
still would be nice to tell her jew husband how I used to fuck his shiksa in her arsehole while she wore an SS cap and suspenders shouting SIEG HEIL!. True story btw

While she was with me, I was pretty horrible and degrading to her tbh (I was no angel in the past but in actuality she was a clingy psycho and sexual deviant who deserved to be degraded a bit) and part of me thinks maybe i broke her and turned her into a lefty femmunist cunt.

Then again, other part of me thinks its probably the commie jew she married having this effect on her.

If I posted a "before & after" pic of her, it would make a great example of one of the "social justice - not even once" memes.

Apologies for blog tier post lads, just needed to vent.

Pathetic. You're the only one acting like a sensitive cunt here.

Right now I guess they tell themselves that it is impossible since it's stayed pretty much the same for decades. They never really tried hard.

Both of you sound pretty degenerate

he looked so uncomfortable the entire time

No im not degenerate, at least not any more. I grew out of it.

Fuck off with that marxist shite lad.

(((Venetians))) m80.

I dunno it's really weird. Somehow there was a diversion to get them from egypt to sacking one of the bigges cities and contributed it to being taken by turks

That sounds pretty fucking degenerate.

Hopefully the first girl I'm with isn't as bad as yours.

tut tut

It's an English folk song, just so happens the most well known version is by some Irish ppl mainlynorfolk.info/shirley.collins/songs/highergermanie.html

how many times do I have to bike before it stops hurting my arse/crotch?

You talking about Rebekah Wershbale?

Nothing wrong with kinky sex between a consenting couple providing it stays in the bedroom.

She wasnt the first girl I slept with but she was the first long term relationship I had (was with her 2 years) and I consider her a practice run.
Girl im with now is not a degenerate attention whore. Shes mother to my kids and iv been with her for ages now.
Cant always get it right the first time.

Gymnast, politician, slippery

Hol up, lad. You sayin you wouldn't let your partner have sex with another person where they do scat play?

You know her? or did you google the carriers for kis thing?

*kos

I guess that's okay then lad. Might cause some grief for the krauts though.

I'm her husband.

kek

Damn…

back then High Germany was just a term for the Netherlands

Looks like I'm an #ArtHillary now

vocaroo.com/i/s0UG3gInFuIP

Pick one.

Did you literally make that just for me? Im touched

HWERE IS ALBUM YOU TWAT

He's a creep, lad. He does it to bully you.

Who's this aged banker?

Also there was no poo involved lad.

Nerd

I will r8 8/8 m8!

JUST

This is why i don't watch TV lads

Important
poal.me/u2buvt
poal.me/u2buvt
poal.me/u2buvt
Important
poal.me/u2buvt
poal.me/u2buvt
poal.me/u2buvt
Important

Did you have anal sex lad?

Is he that much of a faggot he shared his wife?

smh tbh

Lad please stop it

Wow lads this is sad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un-word_of_the_year

It's like an official list of badthink

you must be new, lad

No I just filter shitposters most of the time

1993 Überfremdung[4] lit. "over-foreignization", excessive alienation Xenophobic slogan referring to the fear of the negative impact of migrants on German culture

That is fucking pathetic.

Is he crossing his fingers because he doesn't mean it or is this something else?

I'm expecting cuckoldry tbf

Yes but it came out clean afterward and I give me old fella a wash for good measure.

Ausländerfrei - A nation free of foreigners

;_;

Yeah the list is pretty jewed

Huh?

lol wtf

Top brexit poll
poal.me/u2buvt
poal.me/u2buvt

German version of the bankers the bonuses

REALLY IMPORTANT

poal.me/kb5pe8

NO D/C

poal.me/kb5pe8

ONLY HARD HITTING QUESTIONS

reported

My gf posted this to her goybook which is nice

Im actually daring to have genuine hope we will get out.

EU asking Britain for more money to fund economic migrants

We have to stay. We have to help.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/04/britain-asked-for-more-cash-as-migrant-crisis-strains-eu-budget/

ALL NEW BREXIT OPINION POLL
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq
poal.me/6bwfqq

fuck off you utter twat

fuck off you utter twat

Someone needs to edit Peter's face into that gif.

KEKEK, PARADISE ON EARTH

What film is that gif from?

Why are polls allowed?

If a question's interesting enough to justify a poll for, then people will be willing to discuss it in the thread.

KEKEK, PARADISE ON EARTH

How do I get a cow girlfriend?

Go to a pub in the highlands

Lügenpresse is probably my favourite word tbh

Just perfect

fail and fuck off you utter twat

Just got to look in an udder place for one

kek

go to a farm
find a cow
pull on the udders
if nothing comes out,
go up and down harder and harder
harder until the milk comes out

Yorkshire, you'll find some right cows up there.

Good day tbh

well done lad, proud of you tbh

Good work user

(^;

did he have the cuck face

lads i want to write a story about a post happening Britain where the country is in conflict between a neonazi western half of the country, an islamic northeast, and an United States of Europe army in the southeast. I'd also have little factions like a Catholic crusade out of Liverpool funded by the Irish and raids from the Scots.
I feel like noone except you lads would want to actually read it. Would yous want to read it? Should I make a wordpress & stuff or should i make it a youtube series with my nice pleasant croxteth accent narration?
or i could just kill myself it's up to yous rly

i get the feeling more and more he's 100% controlled opposition

poal.me/8uq2rn

No pressure, it's not important

I've been planning something similar

but my idea is better than yours

Been listening to Hawkwind since

Lads, what can a yank do to help y'all leave?

North east is one of the last islamic areas. South, Yorks, Lancs, Midlands, London would be candidates.

That's degenerate lad

Make some based pro-brexit propaganda

This degenerate gets more counter productive by the day. The only thing he's good for is triggering leftists and being immune to certain criticisms because he's a homo. I'm not sure it's worth it.

South west is low population of non whites too init blud

Kill yourself then write it.

Lad…

Milo has nothing to do with the Alt-Right lad

When I'm saying Northeast I'm talking about Yorkshire really, with it stemming out of Bradford. I was gonna have a specific bit of lore about how Luton was razed and the Bradford muslims didn't want to deal with southern refugees tbh

he's seen the right as the next new cool thing to make his career into

If there's anything a bit too 'racist' or 'likely to incite racial violence' that we make you can help spread it for us with your freedoms.

FUCK OFF

I don't even think he really likes Trump lad, I reckon he couldn't grasp the liberal audience and thought Trump supporters were low hanging fruit.

Are you fucking kidding me? The whole south west of Yorkshire is pozzed to fuck

I was a good few hundred meters from the nearest pathway

I was out in the form 10-2 noticed more pakis out in the countryside, the last refuge of native Brits is now being invaded.

South and West Yorks is fucked. North Yorks is still OK.

Why? I live in Yorkshire but it's the case
if youre a mad geordie then i referred to the rest of the country in arbitary areas not based on political lines too m8

yh cause abdul can't afford a house in Harrogate, post happening I'd just write the Huddersfield-Bradford mohammeds conquering their way northwards

yes lad, I'm seeing a lot more pakis in the southwest too

tempted to come up with some… "methods" to drive them out

Isn't Northumberland still okay?

who /cleaveAntifainhalf/ here?

==Important! Your responses are completely anonymous, will be stored securely in
line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will help us to further develop our
sexual health and drug and alcohol services. Your answers will be used by Terrence
Higgins Trust Scotland, Perth & Kinross, Dundee City and Angus Councils (as well
as their relevant alcohol and drug partnerships) and NHS Tayside.==

poal.me/efbk3t
poal.me/efbk3t
poal.me/efbk3t
poal.me/efbk3t

The only way to remove them without state support would be to make life hard for them, shutdown Halal enterprises, vandalize Mosques with pig and boar related products, etc.
Oh, also put crosses everywhere, *everywhere*.

I want to lad, I want to.
We need to be able to beat them without them becoming martyrs though otherwise they'll just multiply.

I'll agree that York is white as fuck, the city itself. Which is extra infuriating since the fucking students are all lefty cunt labour voters

Fucking white nationalists, when will they learn

we'll just cut them up so much they can't be identified and plant a based NA flag in their hand.

There aren't any mosques or any halal shit here thankfully, just see the odd shitskin now and then, the pakis mostly ignore the villages, but since this village is basically now a small town, it's different

lets make a channel together and make youtube monies out of murrikans by having Trump fund the neonazis

tbh I don't think I could ever write fiction
I like the ideas I get but I'd never be able to make a book

Lad…
In all seriousness, there is only one way. Find where the leaders live and give them a nice tea time visit.
It'll be like our little Night of Long Knives.

The problem is while their strongholds are separated they have direct transport links and are at the main intersections of the motorway network.

STOP

poal.me/w60vn6

Give it a rest lad.

They also own a lot of the service/petrol stations if rumours/what I've seen is to be believed.

But it is what I am good at in life and on brit/pol/

FUCK OFF YOU COCKGNOBLER

It's true and it's made some of them quite wealthy

No you're the absolute worst

that's because you flippers are bullies :)

How could you say that? I really pour my time into these

Benjamin Zephaniah would bring more to brit/pol/ than you

This is called the oil spot theory in the military and it is exactly how ISIS managed to dominate Iraq and Syria with relatively small numbers.
Either the British government are complicit in allowing this set up or they have been negligent. We have a serious ethnic problem and we will have a civil war as a result. It is INEVITABLE

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/merkel-close-border-europe-will-destroyed/

Merkel: If We Close The Border, ‘Europe Is Destroyed’

Mrs. Merkel said: “If now all come from Libya through Italy, to say we could simply close the [Brenner Pass] simply will not do. Then Europe is destroyed”.

You have to plan your polls. You have to imagine them while you're riding your bus home and giggle about it so the others turn around at you in worry. You'll have to wait days if not weeks until the right topic is talked about. Then you'll be regarded with pic related.

Amateur.

Then stop them before they come to Italy fucking hell. JUST SHOOT AT A FUCKING BOAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top kek

pic related is me you shit

Is that scream real?

Why dub new sound on? The original was funny enough

no

Post the original mate.

wew lad didn't know

Whats the deal with merkel. What is her motivation for this?
Is she:

>or as a few anons suggest, based and is performing an accelerationist tactic to try and uncuck europe? unlikely imo

skip to about 25 mins 30 seconds

That's what I was picturing in my mind, convoys of jeeps going up the M1 carrying arms and supplies to their brothers in the north,

Merkel will be gone this year. There's no way she can last after the mass rapes that are happening…ALSO I met a Dutch soldier in London yesterday. He told me that in the Netherlands the migrants are NOT committing any crimes…
BECAUSE DUTCH POLICE HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO NOT FOLLOW UP OR INVESTIGATE ANY COMPLAINTS OR ARREST ANY MIGRANTS SO THAT TROUBLE CAN BE KEPT OUT OF THE NEWS AND OUT OF THE STATISTICS. CITIZENS WHO COMPLAIN ARE EITHER BEING FOBBED OFF OR BEING QUESTIONED AS TO THEIR MOTIVATIONS FOR COMPLAINING…
..he said it is noticeably riling up the general population especially as more muslims have been recruited into the police and army recently. I wonder if UKIP or anyone else know of these practices

If we stop them from invading us, they win.

My money's on she's just a stupid woman who fucked up once a challenge presented itself

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

nah

An attempt was made

I'm half inclined to think she's some kind of mk-ultra, mind controlled zombie of some shady kabal. Or a willing agent of the Calligeri plan

not bad lad, saved

HEIL HITLER!

Where's his pint of whole milk?

Top lad

you did good lad

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

poal.me/az2t37

Labour considering backing universal basic income as official party policy
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-is-looking-into-feasibility-of-a-universal-basic-income-a7066401.html

kek

Based mum

10/10

She wants Europe to be brown.

That's there end goal.

Imagine them taking captured UK resistance soldiers to Stonehenge for torture and execution broadcast to their overseas brothers and uploaded to YouTube. Then they attach explosives to the columns and blow the place up, 5000 Years of British history gone in an instant.

Former Labour spin doctor Alastair Campbell is ‘let off’ in Chilcot report over Iraq dossier
…really?…what a fucking surprise!
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7194089/Former-Labour-spin-doctor-Alastair-Campbell-is-let-off-in-Chilcot-report-over-Iraq-dossier.html

your mum sounds like a nice lady

I'm surprised ISIS haven't built a guillotine or other fucked up medieval murder devices

It'll probably some Christian "increase the Umma" cuckservative justification more than likely.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/sicilians-rebel-new-4-star-migrant-center/

guillotine would be too fast and humane

twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/739425032070389760

Looks like that boy was showed in kind words by his many fans once again, a success!

Give it a rest lad.

Snidey Schneider
twitter.com/davidschneider/status/739385004069949441

no

where the rare Ginnies at?

We just might do it lads. When the sun shines that bit brighter on the 24th, you'll know it's him, looking down.

She was a fucking commie and she hates freedom so she is trying to destroy yurp so America can't bring it to you.

poal.me/scpf4l

twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/739499929270427648

why do has-been bbc cuck 'comedians' think they are so qualified to soap box politics to all and sundry?

Ill I ever see from I-are-the-kikest there is smug leftard tweets.

young people going to keep us IN

Typical faggot. A huge bear of a man just needs to rape the cunt to turn him into the withering bitch he really is. Serves you cunts right for thinking he was "BASED" in the first place for refuting feminists which is the easiest shit to do in the world, unless you're a complete retard.

couple that with the postal votes and the polling cards sent to EU nats "in error", they are stacking it in their favour.

Doubt it. They'll try but leave all but has this in the bag now. I just wished the used the immigration issue earlier in the campaign tbh and we would have even wider margins.

news.sky.com/story/1707208/farage-staying-in-eu-risks-more-sex-attacks

Sky News narrative: "Nigel Farage: Staying in the EU risks mass sex attacks by gangs of migrants"

Actual quote:

can't see how it can go wrong

Your parents sound like boomer retards.

Good, kill the labour party for good, take it to its conclusion.

Kikes are getting sloppy, everybody knows it happened.

IMP
>poal.me/yl1fp1
poal.me/yl1fp1
>poal.me/yl1fp1
poal.me/yl1fp1
>poal.me/yl1fp1
poal.me/yl1fp1

bit racist tbh

Share this on normiebook / twatter

Man facing jail for plane terror after chanting ‘Allahu akbar’ and ‘boom!’
metro.co.uk/2016/06/05/man-facing-jail-for-plane-terror-after-chanting-allahu-akbar-and-boom-5924680/>A man has been told he could face prison after he chanted ‘Allahu akbar’ and ‘boom’ on a flight, causing panic among other passengers.

Nice OC my good chap.

someone tweet her this

we deserve this

wew
twitter.com/guardian/status/739228313474990082

Can these cunts at least try not to be hypocrites?

Someone tell her not to use racism to promote a socialist agenda.

Absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

Fucking hell, don't think I've felt this shit before, in a sort of "look at the news and get depressed" way
I actually want to kill any leftist or paki right now, I reckon I could do it too

IM FUCKING ANGRY

Lads

"ARE NIGE" triggeres lefties like fuck, holy shit.

What agenda should sexual violence be used to promote? A feminist one? But what if certain races and cultures don't like feminism? Doesn't that make feminism a little racist?

doubt it lad

I too know that feel user

Me too lad

This whole wrbsite and media globe is all demoralization anti white hysteria.

horrific

Nope, die in a fire you frogfaced cunt. DO NOT USE SEXUAL VIOLENCE TO PROMOTE AN ANTI-WHITE AGENDA.

I've only looked at a couple of videos and headlines today too
Maybe because I'm looking at myself, a man of inaction and want to change that
hmmm

#not all Muslims, some interpretations of islam are pro-lgbt and pro-feminism

Dont let your dreams be memes user

Britain With a Bite? SHOCKING The Queen Speaks Out Against David Cameron Supporting Brexit!
theguardian.com/stage/2016/shocking-queen-speaks-out

Holy shit lads there may be hope yet

404 lad

Rate my day lads

Now I'm here.

you trolling cunt

spooky

dude where do find these stands? i feel like i need to get out and help the cause but i cant find anyone

Kill your parents, fucking hell

You cheeky sod.

theguardian.com/stage/2016/forgive-me-lads

Yeah like the Ahmadis… oh…

Sounds good. Rate mine.

Really disappointed in you lad. That's basically demoralisation.

lads

The endless NEET cycle is hard to break tbh

What have you lads done to me

Good lad.

Not at all lad, paradox games are sandboxes and one of the few things we can larp genocide with.

updated for 2016 Britain

tbh lads

Lmao love to seeing 3rd world troops tbh it's like they're all LARPing army men

What kind of response can I expect lads?

I can't stand adam wallace lads, he requested his stream with sarcuck get pulled down. People who can't stand by what they say are scum.

OMG WHY DO YOU HATE REFUGEES REPORTED TWITTER PLEASE BAN HIM

That doesn't bother me too much. They only have a couple more days to register and most young people (in my experience) are too wound up in their own selfish interests to register in the first place, never mind actually getting off their lazy arses to vote on the day.

You'll get blocked with some smart arse comment lad, wasting your time tbh.

Just make fun of them/troll them

You should've walked out and took your business to a English owned shop. In fact you shouldn't have been in a paki shop to begin with.

Women like this are so blatantly salty about never having a husband it's cringey.

It's not him, or so he tells me

Millennials can't get anything done at work because they're wasting time on social media
businessinsider.com/dallas-fed-on-millennials-and-productivity-2016-5

THERE'S PHYSICAL FUCKING EVIDENCE AND YOU SAY IT'S ALLEGED

I wish we could routinely fuck up armies like Pakistan. Just declare war on them to embarrass them by fucking their shit up. Then leaving after only accepting surrender when we've tea bagged their leader on their national television. Total war, none of this occupy and pretend to care about the populace shit.

I listened to Radio 4 for a few minutes just now.

I also like how "being religious" never extends to brown people religions.

Should've given them a thumbs up and go "BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM"

I would love to see an autistic brit/pol/ack do this.

these people will have to die, I'm afraid

Carswell isn't even a nationalist. He's just a free market libertarian cuck.

The Trump jabs are seriously stale. Griff Rhys Jones pulled a "lol le Drumpf is like Sepp Blatter" gag, which was just fucking terrible.

He's not even libertarian, he calls himself a liberal.

I spoke to a guy who was wearing the t-shirt, and he gave my email to the organiser. If you really can't find anyone, use the website to try to contact the regional/local hq (though that didn't work for me). Do you live in some remote shithole?

seriously, shit talking Trump is career suicide these days. Or literally suicide, as a few people have found out. Who is that manlet whose wife died after he was shit talking trump? Or moohamhead ali who died days after similar comments

Only 3 Paki paras?

The more Trump wins, the easier it becomes to support him.

worse, cambridge

More factions:

WON'T CHANGE YOUR WAY OF LIFE THEY SAID

nice

What?

Lads I'm scared?

twitter.com/133760D/status/739160618448609284/video/1

apparently truump is literally anointed by God to turn the tide on the globalist filth and some burger prophesised all this in 2011. Theres is vids about it.

BASED VOTE LEAVE LADS

Going to make a poll now after whining about them

poal.me/udvm71
poal.me/udvm71

what even happened?

Nice emergency trips, lad.

sometimes I think Trump is genuinely Patton

wew

watch with audio btw makes it clearer this is a brutal attack

wtf is that 9 seconds in

Mussolini and Patton both prophesied their own returns

Lads, mummy is listening to Metro Radio or Radio One shit and it's fucking driving me bonkers.

It's like an aural assault

They might as well just replace every """song""" with "MUH DIK MUH DIK MUHFUGGEN DIK", same bleeding difference

May they rise again in Christ's name Amen

The issue is that the government is spending lots of money to get young people to register because it knows they, and in fact anyone not already registered, is more likely to vote Remain.

This is biased governing. Neither party does it before general elections (they don't want to increase the Green vote), they didn't do it in Oct last year (which would have affected the redistribution of parliamentary seats), but for the EU referendum, they spend millions on it.

Just look at the resemblance.

soundcloud.com/hrspqr/odore-di-benzina
smh tbqhwyf

NOICE!!
BREAKING: Emergency services close area of Glasgow as witnesses describe 'war zone'
express.co.uk/news/uk/677049/Emergency-services-Glasgow-hospital-Stepps

One got ID'd for buying filters in a paki shop.

What did he think I was going to do with them?

To add insult to injury the one black male/white female couple I saw was the fattest white girl out in the park.

I'm not the best looking of blokes but at least I'll never be a nigger. Damn.

How many Remain voters are reported dead?

Which subhumans are responsible though - the imported browns or the glasgae porridgewogs?

Anyone fancy going hunting..?
Police investigate CCTV migrant mystery of men roaming Kent seaside village
express.co.uk/news/uk/676887/Migrant-mystery-men-roaming-around-Dymchurch-night

TOP CUCK

Shall we rent out a van, audition pol for a couple of /fit/ heavies and some of our ex military lads and go for it?

Will you survive Ramadan, lads?

I pop down the local mosque and gorge on a KFC bucket outside

The scream is dubbed over

you are one very cheeky chap

wasn't nandos, that would be too cheeky

Hero!

MR SLIPPERY LOSES TEMPER WITH FEEBLE WOMAN
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/676415/David-Cameron-Kate-Garraway-GMB-Rude

Based

The fucking government aren't doing the job..Someone has to defend the realm…

LADS

poal.me/knz0w9

poal.me/knz0w9

poal.me/knz0w9

Dad's Army

MR. SLIPPERY GETTING BTFO ON TWITTER
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/739479869596307457

pathetic.

Why is that nigger wearing a blonde wig?

He's the fucking prime minister, shouldn't he have a plan in case of a Brexit?

Oh wait he'll be out of the job kek

Does anyone remember the short lived "forehead cunt" meme?

That's what the offshore account was for.

Yeah he allegedly fucked a pig, that tends to swap out nicknames pretty quick

I still call him that.

LADS LADS LADS CATCH THE CHEESE!

Forehead pig fucker cunt the slippery one.

We're a strange people aren't we lads?

sorry lad

Remember when he got a superinjunction because he was really into dirty S&M shit with prostitutes?

What a degenerate

LOL WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE

GET 'EM, GADSDEN

Looks fun tbh

Honestly lad, I'm so disappointed with you.

bbc advermatisemint

GET 'EM, GADSEN

THE BANKERS

THE BONUSES

kek, didnt know about that - tell me more.

Was it as sordid as Mark Oaten MP? **for anyone old enough to remember that*

I wish our political debates were in the format of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney trials.

Fucking hell lads.

I am sure job centre will call me tomorrow, lads

KILL ME, PETE

wHAT Are you watching, lad?

GET 'EM GADSDEN

brit/pol/ cheese race when?

She looks so likable. Christ. I just can't imagine what these cunts are to be around.

Nice.

Reminder that Russel Brand has a tiny penis and thats probably why katy perry left him.

cunts like that are actually a godsend because they redpill the normies without any effort on our behalf

The only justice these people deserve is to be exiled to the Middle East, preferably ISIS territory.

don't buy from pro-eu places lads

A treat for you lads…
'My Maasai dream is over': Theatre volunteer who moved to Kenya to marry a tribal warrior returns to Britain to give birth to a baby by his 19-year-old SON (who sees her 'more like a mum than a lover')
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3625926/Mother-moved-Kenya-marrying-Maasai-warrior-baby-SON.html

Not even white tbh.

Welp. That's enough britpol for me today. Sorry lads, can't handle the proof of this country turning to shit.

this, can we boycott them?

I tell everybody not to buy pro-EU newspapers.

I un-cucked that pic for you lad

John Piescott on Daily Politics

He literally just said Britain is a 'tiny island with a pea shooter' and claimed India, America and China will 'make the laws on immigration from now on'

this is now rare sneks thread

Should I become a full time professional Cheese reviewer? I think it would be quite a good job.

Wew, didn't expect that lads.

Can you replace milipedes face with corbyns?

These are funny as fuck tbh, when'd they appear?

oh yeah what a twat

Disgusting

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE HAVE TO GO BACK MUMMYY

one ugly mudshark is not indicative of the entire country user.

Id be far more rustled if she was actually pretty but shes a steg who fucks niggers because no decent white man would touch her. Shame we gotta be taxed for her brillo pad haired crotch dropping though

IIRC, it was during the early period of the US Presidential Race when Trump was just cutting his teeth. The "Don't Tread On Me" flag was being promoted as a potential flag for the Don.

wat

Lad get some Cromwell's or gtfo

wew, lad

I'M SO ANGRY LADS

It's just a taig, don't worry lads.

Lads quite a weird thing on BBC Parliament, it's like the news about the price of food from the 70's, it's like Orwell shit.

A pound of robinsons jam is now 54p. Butter 70p a pound.

Ours is this.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE ARE A MINORITY. THINK OF ALL THE GREAT THINGS WE DO FOR MINORITIES, LADS

No thank you very much

Mate ttpw passes as a woman better than her.

She'll block rape you m8.

except that part where she gave birth to a nigger and brought it back to Britain

bet you think the idea of Liberty is american too

Fair play the baby looks like a spastick..

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Humans don't do that.

Calm down lad

I'd take that bet its clearly French

of course

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just had a thought lads. This is how Obama was created.

In 30 years we're gonna get fucked.

Cheers lad.

tone down the autism lad.

this is really weird lads. so many people who are just old sods now debating with fervor for the issues of the time

Lads it's alright. When we all go through the final white flight everyone will flee to Wales, creating a 101% White British society through overlaps with Welsh/British as a demographic and we will wall ourself in .

Lad it's not my OC all I did was swap some faces

UK: Cameron 'most vocal supporter of Turkey joining EU' - Farage

Look lad can you stop referring to people using autism? It's really stating to grind my gears, lad.

AMERICANS GTFO OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Calm your autism lad, the brits had shermans in ww2.

SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT SEPTICS OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP USING ARGUMENTS BASED ON FACT AND LOGIC AGAINST ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know, lad. Wouldn't that be way to small? Also, what would our economy be? The only reason I don't see actual balkanisation is because of how everyone would want London for the economy.

When you aren't autistic anymore, yes.

Not a filthy yank tbh yanks are mongrels

You're going too far now lad

Stefan Molyneux: The Truth About Brexit - UK's EU Referendum

I wish I had autism, lads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMERICANS STEALING ALL THE BRITISH WOMEN BEFORE THE INVASION OF NORMANDY WITH THEIR BIG SHERMAN TANK COCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IMPORTANT

poal.me/jqevng

England will eventually be nuked, it's best for us to be in Wales. We can then start recolonising because naturally no one would nuke Wales leaving us at a great advantage compared to the rest of the world

STOP CALLING ME FUCKING AUTISTIC EVERY FUCKING DAY LAD

I'M NOT A YANK RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tbh chinks will just swoop in and kill us

I HATE CHINKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

…laughing
twitter.com/paddyashdown/status/739115537196810240

Ewwww fuck off.

my grandad was stationed in west germany and brought my grandmother home with him. MY grandad cucked the krauts lad

This thread went to shit at an alarming rate

BTFO

Also, who fucking wears shoes indoors?

Words can't actually describe how much I hate yanks lads

southerners are alright and are bros to brits tbh

Sad times

Subhuman scum.

(CHECKED)
Also, who fucking wears clothes indoors?

Wales..

Also, reminder that he owes us an eaten hat.

REMINDER

CLASSIC 70S WAFFLINGS

STRANGE GENERATION

WE MUST PRESERVE A FUTURE FOR OUR NON SHOE WEARING WHITE CHILDREN

Lol been near that air base in South West Wales tbh, kinda trippy in the middle of no where

WHY IS THIS GUY ALLOWED TO SPEAK SO LONG NO ONE IS LISTENING REEEE WHY ARE THEY SHOWING US THE POLITICS THAT RUINED US ALL

Lad stop watching this poison.

Post your based ancestors.

Thank you based multiculturalism

You're getting reported again lad, just like the last time.

Psycho knifeman forced two women to stage lesbian sex show on living room carpet in front of a toddler before repeatedly stabbing them when they refused to let him join in
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3626188/Psycho-knifeman-forced-two-women-stage-lesbian-sex-living-room-carpet-toddler-repeatedly-stabbing-refused-let-join-in.html

stop posting this lad

Based Jane on Daily Politics just #rekt the Remain campaigners.

Thank you based multiculturalism

That's called Filibusting lad, otherwise known as stalling for time.

Nah tbh. requesting permission to jerk off

One of mine was killed in Italy in Aug '18
had a cool moustache
;-;

the bastard

Great song tbh always liked that anthem, everything else goes down hill pretty quick from there though.

Apparently we'll have 'Cleaner beaches, cleaner seas and cleaner air' if we Remain. Thanks Labour politician!

One of my great uncles was shot down over Germany while on a bombing mission.

REKT

16 years isn’t enough, we are dealing with a different breed of criminal so we need a different set of punishments. Time to bring back the death penalty I am afraid.

why

This. The anthem is pretty sweet.

BODYSLAM!!!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625039/Police-officer-BODYSLAMS-suspect-cries-mother-knocked-cold.html?ito=video_player_click

He did it for based bomber harris

anyone else in hysterics? must be the autism tbh I cant stop laughing

BASED LONDON

wew

Time for decent commie music?

Having white kids means having brown grandchildren tbh. Time to move to Asia.

We might as well enjoy the silver lining of 100 million murders tbh.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE INTENSIFIES

cant stop listening to this lads

I love that nigga batzorig vaanchig

Those are the good kind of savages

>its all brother sister freaky shit
>one of them was a teacher student thing
>"your so young"

Purge it from your mind lad, its sickness.

My greatgrandad on fought against the Soviets in ww2 for the nazis

tbh if we could get all the non whites into one area they would remove each other.

Hypnotically pleasing, tbh. I wonder why throat singing never really did take off in the West.

Modern steppe culture is pretty based, it has all the good parts minus the invasion of Europe.

Simple things…

My grandad meant his brother in law in a WW2 prison camp
my dad fought in the South African border wars

Filtered and reported.

LANDAN TAAN

Meanwhile on prime time BBC Two, Dara O'Briain eats iguana with a transgender Mexican.

We pay a fee so that this can happen.

Based Irish.

TOP KEK
twitter.com/StrongerIn/status/739522768924971008

They were South African, that's kind of Nazi.

Why doesn't the fat fuck just eat him?

Wew, the replies on that one. Surprisingly not vomit-inducing.

This 1975 debate is making me feel confident about the coming referendum.

Haven't heard arguments or speakers half as passionate for remaining in the EU as the guy arguing for remaining in the EEC.

The thing is, I've only heard the opposite, with the In side using ambiguous language and they always speak with uncertainty. Only the Leave side speaks with conviction and certainty. Honestly, look at any debate and the IN side always say "I believe", "well we think", "Perhaps it's a bit risky" all of their language is riddled with clear indicators that they have no idea whether staying in is any better than leaving. Pathetic tbh.

VERY DIVERSE

Please don't watch Flop Gear today lads, it's not worth it. Self harm is never the answer.

Time for Top Cuck lads.

"ADRENALINE-FUELED FUN AND FAST CARS"

t. pro EU liberal

Jesus…
I thought that was just a fringe cringy Holla Forums meme…

Good news, Chris Evans caught cancer from filming Current Gear.

TOP KEK

DEFUND THE NHS NAO

You pay your tv licence? Why?

what you watching, lad?

OH MY GOD!

Must be referring to Flop Gear.

The arguments are almost carbon copy. 70s Clegg even mentioned the Norway strawman.

Oh, and he's just mentioned the two world wars. Leaving will cause world war three now fucking hell.

And he just can't even that people would sit on the same side as both the national front and the communists.

The big difference between then and now is that we can see that the out campaign was right.

based chris evans tbh

Actually my dad pays it, I don't have my own house yet and probably never will in this economy.

The first 2 minutes of top gear before it went into le bin.

A new thread is required

Making one. I'll wait for the thread to hit 710 before posting it.

Make one then

Anyone else going to kek when the taigs jump out of the EU with us to avoid economic sinkage?

Independent my arse.

There is literally no reason to pay the tv licence.

Important Poll

poal.me/xp6obv
poal.me/xp6obv
poal.me/xp6obv
poal.me/xp6obv

smh lad worst poaler of all time

Let it burn
Never watched it tbh

I watched some of the specials on netflix

Pretty good tbh wasn't expecting the banter.

CUCK GEAR

The ones with the old cast? They were pretty comfy

Underrated post of the decade.

ALL THIS BANTER

Have a (you), lad

The third Cuck Gear member has arrived.

NEW THREAD HERE
NEW THREAD HERE

Is that Ringo?

You wonder why brit/pol/ is mocked.

Debates are for undecided people.

LAST FOR BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM

welcome to her tbh

Why the fuck do "ex degenerates" think they're no longer degenerates? They're the exact problem with the system. It's the same as the PUA angle. They go "I only fuck around until I find the right woman, got to have test drive mate" and then everyone is test driving, no one is buying and you end up with a bunch of run down used up women no one wants.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM YOU FUCKS. You enable the cock caracul with your behaviour and then complain about it. Not only do you fuck up all the women, you also fuck up your own ability to bond and end up even more miserable in a relationship then out of it.

Most of them are so stupid and boring that it's hard to bond with them because of that tbqh. I was stuck in a workplace with 20 women for every guy for about 2 years, it was hell.

Man this has gone past being funny, it's just tragic, I actually feel bad for that faggot

This is great. It's like something I would've made to take the piss out of 'IN' but they're doing it themselves.

No thank you very much

JUST BUILD MORE HOMES

THE GREEN BELT IS EXPENDABLE

JUST FLATTEN EVERYTHING

can some attractive brit give me a passport? In return I will make many sons
22/f/us/5'10 blonde
thnx