After an accident, Tom wakes from a coma to discover that fragments of his smart phone have been embedded in his head...

Maisie

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3171832
youtube.com/channel/UCHCoOOsGPuEca4JCVKmcNXA/videos
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/827542639037841410
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iGOY

they are not even trying anymore

Is this different from Swiss Army Man?

A new show to show you goyim how fun it will be to have implanted microchips and be tracked like cattle.

This just shows how out of touch the writers and director behind this are

Not to mention that the whole campaign and the premise of the movie is built solely on Maisie's fame, because there are no other actors in it that you saw anywhere else before

I'll watch but only if Maisie shows off her delicious legs.

You can bet on that they will exploit her

Bump for heavy makeup

thats beautiful user.

Watching iBoy tonight, gonna report back with my hot opinions on this film

Is that some sort of joke? Is this a of tongue-in-cheek scifi show?

(Checked)
It's a Netflix movie
imdb.com/title/tt3171832

Is it called iBoy because Maisie is a tranny?

Please use spoilers, because not everyone has seen it yet

looks cool, cant wait

Holla Forumstards intensify

Can't wait to watch the goblin's newest movie!

Someone needs to fire their agent.

that gurl's face reminds me of that shotgun blast to the head guy's face from that isis video, you know?

Someone here clearly haven't seen Cyberbully and The Falling

you seem annoyed

I understand that for whatever unfathomable reason she makes your dick hard. I don't get it but I won't judge it. However, Maisie is objectively a bad actress. She has limited range, doesn't emote well, fumbles lines, and hasn't much in the way of natural charisma. Jerk off to her or whatever but don't expect anyone to buy her as a good actress.

holy shit u mad

wew this nig is mad as fuck

Someone here haven't seen Cyberbully

Shieet. Nice quads. Missed by two for me.

Quads confirm: Maisie is a wonderful actress, knows all her lines and delivers them perfectly, has a big emotional range and she oozes natural charisma

How the fuck does the premise of this show even make sense?

I like Maisie but she's no Jenny

DUDE SMARTPHONES LMAO

Maisie also made youtube videos

Look how clajzy she is

I actually didn't know this, I thought she only vined?

Only 4 videos, but all of them 100% pure Maisieness

youtube.com/channel/UCHCoOOsGPuEca4JCVKmcNXA/videos

Huh there you go, reminds me of Kat Dennings old youtube channel where she seems like a cool chick

Cucks are living their Che Guevara fantasies right now, all willful to die for the next Soros revolution like good goys.

It's a shame Maisie stopped making videos

sage for quasimodo outside of quarentine

Jojopose.jpg

You know if the guy's a fag? I do.

Alright, seen this. No spoilers below, except where stated
Movie itself is decent enough, and while we could discuss ups - acting, production value, visuals - or downs - uninventive exposition, several plot holes - there's a glaring flaw that prevents me from rating it. I've clocked the total Maisietime at about 9 minutes, and we can all surely agree that's far from satisfying amount, even though it gets quite intense towards the ending. Ironically enough, you'll enjoy iBoy more if you aren't a Maisiefriend. Sadly it doesn't make the list of essential Maisiekinos like The Falling (acting) or Heatstroke (chubby sweat). So if user doesn't expect a lot of her screen presence, he shouldn't feel like he wasted 90 minutes. iBoy is also Holla Forums approved, since the majority of bad guys are ethnic.
SPOILER
It's strange that Maisie had a fling with the guy who rapes her in the movie and ended up dating the protagonist, like the ending suggests. Is she a method actress?

is this movie good or not?

She's a he?
Is that what this picture is trying to show?

Bump for you being this dense after 2 years

He is currently fucking Maisieā€¦
No she isn't

Is this satire? Is this supposed to be a satirical take on capeshit stories or are they trying to play this serious?
I can't even tell anymore.

Just look at the people working on it.
It's the director's second feature length film after one called "Level Up".
And the same goes for the screen writer. The only film he's ever done is a horror movie called "The Ritual".
Not to mention that it's based on a "young-adult novel".

Absolutly repuslive but I will watch it for muh Maisie

WILL MAISIEFAGS EVER RECOVER

Someone here clearly haven't seen The Falling and Cyberbully.

But, in essence, you are right. Though what can we expect from a cesspool of liberalism like the UK?

I specifically said "good roles".

And I've listed her best roles so far.

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/827542639037841410

Does she have a good musical taste, Holla Forums?