Anime is not an artform and is degenerate / Reminder

Daily Reminder that anime is degenerate and panders to retard as clearly said on source/pic related and your gaylord moderator is banning discussion regarding how degenerate it is.

surface.syr.edu/bts_conf/2013/Presentations/5/
aut.sagepub.com/content/18/8/914.short
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=cb4xcSFkFtsC&oi=fnd&pg=PR7&dq=anime autism&ots=ExGKpOHFq7&sig=g0aSgN5nUfWVxcxZ2vdM_9F4VBg#v=onepage&q=anime autism&f=false ? (search anime / autism)

digitalcommons.uri.edu/oa_diss/135/
spectrum.library.concordia.ca/978942/ (ignore abstract / download the article)
online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2013.0045 (ignore abstract / download the article)

ics.sagepub.com/content/14/5/449.short
en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-XBDS201006027.htm

evp.sagepub.com/content/4/1/147470490600400111.short
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1871187110000337
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=jgXJCgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA87&dq=asian lack of creativity&ots=lB2FgmuBBP&sig=qLQ5I_MLf3geza1yH3T8mYdIxq8#v=onepage&q=asian lack of creativity&f=false

don't stroke fagmin'st balls too hard, because that is how I can tell that you're a faggot.

Is dragonball z really degenerate? I don't think so.

East Versus West

same time period

I don't like anime, but I hate people who whine about anime too.

Animeposting is completely harmless until you rile those autists up with your complaining.

Artpiece: Fine Wind, Clear Morning / Red Fuji
Artist: Hokusai
Created: 1830–1832

Artpiece: Perseus Freeing Andromeda
Artist: Piero di Cosimo
Created: 1510 or 1513

We are being raided by the Evalion shills again, move along

no one fucking cares, anime is not an artform.

Actual Japanese artwork can be considered a means of expressing Zen.
Anime is disgusting and is even hated by the Japanese.

Dude

Not all X are like that.

The reason autistics like anime and animation and not life-action, is because they can't recognise emotions or feel empathy for people, thus they aren't bothered that acting is lacking in anime.

This.

Anime isn't my thing but…who gives a fuck, really? We have more important things to care about.

Interesting point.

what the fuck am i reading

a sci article by a clinic dedicated to treating retarded people.

I agree.

Nice thread, user.

how can every anime be degenerate, its just a word for japanese animation

atleast bash every japanese tv show,they are just as shit as anime

that is a terrible composition, why isn't the artist following the rule of third? why does the hair have to be so geometrical? where is the nose hole? why is the flat color design not blending in with the same element/texture applicance with the background? where is the art?

Because anime as a whole, has a purpose of turning white people into obese, socially awkward failures, and the worst part is that some animus pander to the right, meaning they want to cripple the remaining folks willing to fight back instead of helping them, we don't need otakucucks on the right.

anime isnt even made for anyone whos not japanese, blame the licensing firms who bring it over

You lost me at "artform".

"Art" is a term that describes both Michelangelo's works and those anus portraits hanging in that gallery.
If you think I give an iota of a fuck about whether stuff I like goes under an umbrella THAT large, you're severely lacking in the mental department and deserve to have the rest of your post ignored and me to have a hearty laugh at you.

your image resembles that found in every children's backpack being sold in a very shady bootleg store.

I see nothing degenerate here.

requesting picture of Trump throwing Penn in the trash