fuck your 75 characters you fucking kike worm
fuck your 75 characters you fucking kike worm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtu.be/tflE5ilTixs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just wait for a webm.

You get mp4.

Do I get dolphin time while I wait for you to post it?

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

OLD NEWS

ECELEB SHILL THREAD

Nah, file too big. Forget it. Actually, you can watch it on youtube, it's not his channel.

News to me.

This is months old. Still great to watch.

Getting one in before lunch, Moshie?

Stefan went white nationalist yesterday

(sieg dubs)

Oh shit waddup

(kek confirmation)

There goes my sides

noice

Bump. Everybody should watch him making the maggot squirm.

Didn't Varg just say this guy is a kike? /Pagans…/

This video is slightly old, but man is it a gem. It's a great way to break the ice on the duplicity of Israel to semi-cucked Christian friends and family. I'm turning my seminary-graduated theologian father slowly against Israel, and this video helped a lot.

his mother was a jew.

Varg is a kike, retard.

Varg is a homosexual kike

This guy was better than this 1 dollar hack.

Good morning Moshe.

Now fuck off

That guy was really good.

You don't get to decide who is and who isn't an e-celeb.

Reported for disruptive shitposting.

Where did all of these sperging
SAGE HIDE REPORT
posters come from?

Where do you think?

The evalion drama happened right after one of ours ddosd intl and this is their raid tactic to try and cuf us off from any and all you tube personalities.

Ill give credit, its more creative shilling than thdir piss poor attempts in the past but it is still weak as fuck and obvious to anyone who has been here more than a year.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

how?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

OLD

Retard Shills think:

This only proves that those fuckers are an external threat, not from Holla Forums at least.

>being this mad because your waifu boxxy 2.0 isn't popular here
stay mad.

Old news

he's a jew

JUNE 4TH, 2016

June 5th, 2016

Except you didn't prove a single thing my dude

And then he goes and makes videos with a Ashkenazi jew, talking about how jews promote immigration to Europe, applying the same logic to Israel - why aren't they taking immigrants - and gets the jew to squirm. Likewise he makes videos calling out jews as the responsible party in promoting diversity.

From all the retarded kikes called and praised as "the good jew" Molly might possibly be the first to fit the bill. Doesn't mean nothing more than watch, observe, and dismiss him if necessary, but it is definitely something I never expected to happen.

Wait for the purge, we know you and we're working on it.

But it's ok to do it in Evalion shill threads amirite? Stefan is pleb tier and I don't get the hype about him.

Sage for e-celeb bullshit

bump

it's been posted before

summer sure is hitting hard here

Fuck off

sage

link?

BRUSH YOUR TEETH LAD

i've seen the video countless times in stefan videos

sage

stefan threads*

Varg is a musician and nothing more. If larpagans want a prophet they can do better

I don't like any threads about e-celebs because they lower board quality. Go watch this canadian jew for all I care.

let this shit thread die

Why would I watch the canadian jew? Can't you read autismo?

Go back to your containment board
>>>/evalion/
>>>/evahq/

this thread is shit with old news, no purpose

let it die

Sage

Why would I be evacuck then? Can't you read as well?

I didn't. Get a life.

THEN LURK MORE SUMMERFAG

Who is the guy he talks to?

You are trying to triple jew me you fucking cuckold kike.

I really am glad one dollar man is taking red pills now. It just means more libertarians realize how futile that system, and many others, are in a multi-cult nation.

My nigredo.

Thread is getting slid hard.

s
a
g
e

He disowned his mother's side of the family, at least. In fact, he fucking HATES his mother.

this is old

What's the link to the original video?

There's this weird overnight push to push Molyneux out of The Right for some fucking reason, despite Moly's excellent work on race and immigration. Something's fishy…..

It's some megakike

If you want to watch that lolberg kike, by all means, be my guest. But a whole thread dedicated to a video of some e-celeb is cancer.

youtu.be/tflE5ilTixs

FYI, the cunts who are saging and screaming "e-celeb thread" are the butthurt Evalying shills who are buttmad that we aren't sucking her toes and calling her le queen of Holla Forums.

It's an old video.

inb4 muh date, it was on his channel few months ago

sage

See
and kill yourself

I don't care

that's not it

post the original full link you fucking niggers

sage sage sag sage

this is an old video though, not uploaded on his channel. I'll look for original

sage sage

this.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>>>/evalion/
>>>/evahq/

thanks

Is that guy really a jew or just a troll? That voice is so fucking over the top.

Thanks, never watched more than a few minutes of this guy but now he seems interesting if he named the jews. Wish I could also see the face of the one who was talking, he sounds butthurt.

I dislike evalion threads just as this one, perhaps even more. Threads like these bring nothing of value and just shit up the catalog.

bump

see

here have a bump

moshi moshi, kike des ka.

Fuck off therealmoonman.

Go back to your own fucking board you compromised shit mod:

>>>Holla Forums

Look at this shill directly copy/pasting lines he's read elsewhere.

No, Evalion presented us a Streisand Effect to exploit and you're desperately trying to keep us from doing it.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Fuck off chimpfire
>>>/evalion/
>>>/evahq/

Do it on your own containment board you fucking faggot.

People got mad at Evalion threads when you assholes spammed the catalog with dozens of them, and then proceeded to ruin other threads when that wasn't enough.

all these salted intl fags and reddit good goys are mad that molyneux uses facts to back up his claims instead of stupid maymays that make Holla Forums look retarded.

Old video.

Make a thread when this kikes calls out his tribe or admits the Holohoax never happened.

sage

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>>>Holla Forums

And there is the usual compromised mod lie again. You disgusting faggot also tried that in this thread:

Where you got fucking rekt and fleed because you have no power there.

No, people did not spam the catalog, they HAD to make new threads all the time because YOU KEPT FRANTICALLY DELETING AND BUMPLOCKING THEM WHILE SPAMMING THEM TO DEATH.

Oh and btw everyone, >>>/politics/ is where we're going from now. Away from this compromised shithole.

Warn your fellow Holla Forumsaks.

This. One thread a time wasn't enough for them, they needed to spam the fucking board like a bunch of autists.

Fuck off you proxysamefag.

See

People HAD to make new threads because you kept deleting and bumplocking them while spamming them to death.

People are making a new Evalion thread right now because you bumplocked the old and spammed it endlessly with botspam.

That happened but it happened after the initial wave of you faggots flooding this board with MUH QUEEN OF Holla Forums faggotry

>>>/evalion/
>>>/evahq/

Now that, mass deleting happened when people got on here to talk about Evalion getting censored on Jewtube because 2 lefty beta cucks with 2 million followers each ordered their followers to mass flag her Holla Forums material videos.

THAT is when you frantically started deleting and bumplocking Evalion threads. Even going as far as to use botspam.

That is the result of mods frantically deleting threads.

It's called 'The Streisand Effect', you compromised piece of shit.

>>>Holla Forums

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT

>>>/evalion/
>>>/evahq/

You've already done a good job derailing this into a shitfest because you're mad your boxxy2.0 didn't go personal army in the first thread posted here, nigger faggot.

sage

They delete and bump lock Molyneux threads you fucking retard, look at the catalog, there was a general made after yesterday's video where he said white people needed to grow up and embraced ethnic nationalism.

That should have been a fucking sticky