Any of you guys know what the safest possible way to knock someone out is? You know, the least lethal way possible...

Any of you guys know what the safest possible way to knock someone out is? You know, the least lethal way possible. Something you could inject make them inhale or put In their drink or something. Something along the lines of them passing out or sleeping long enough to restrain and travel somewhere else with minimal risk of death. You know, for like a funny prank.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEFF, I AIN'T EVEN GOTTA LOOK I KNOW IT'S YOU. YOU KNOW I KNOW THAT AND IT'S NOT WHAT I'M ASKING SO WHY YOU GOTTA WASTE OUR TIME WITH THAT KNOW-IT-ALL BULLSHIT? ASSHOLE. YOUR WIFE'S CASSEROLE SUCKS.

So yeah, got any handy tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

survivopedia.com/diy-chloroform-for-survival/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how long?

benadryl, unless they have high blood pressure

The longer the better. Like, even just a couple minutes would be long enough to restrain them, but if I could just have this person knocked out for several hours without having to restrain them, that would be way funnier. Because "what the fuck, how did I get here?" Leaves an element of mystery. Maybe they just got really drunk, I know. But if you wake up in restraints, you know for a fact someone put you in that situation. So I mean, I'd still do that, but it limits the possibilities for when they wake up.

And what if they do have high blood pressure?

I'm not entirely sure why my phone copied the text into the subject line.

i get the feeling this isn't what you're saying, you're underage and that you won't post pics. search engine would be my advice.

Not underage, and if this did go off without a hitch I'd not only be posting pics but I'd be posting video as well.

try using a stun gun. that will stun her long enough for you to rape her.

you are trying to rape a girl, right?

Stunguns are fucking useless. I watched a ton of videos on them being used when trying to decide whether not I might get one. The stun gun would have the exact opposite of the intended effect. It would get the targets heart rate going like crazy, put them on alert, and if it was a girl result in them screaming. Completely useless for this purpose. A stunguns only real use is scaring an assailant into backing off or running away.

So, just Benadryl huh?

Nigger just give her 25mg of seroquel.
Works every time.

That's an antipsychotic and I can't find anything that says it'll put you to sleep other than drowsiness being listed as a side effect.

bamp

tell them your lifes story

I said without killing them.

oh, I have too much Jeff-stuff going on and over read that part

A lot of alcohol. You're less likely to end up in jail as you can just say they partied too hard.

For hours? Probably a sleeping drug of some sort.

Blunt trauma or oxygen deprivation usually knocks them out for a few minutes and they still might be concious. Plus theres always a high risk of perma injuries.

Go with drugs.

The answer to OP's question is chloroform

You can make it at home

survivopedia.com/diy-chloroform-for-survival/

Don't mess with Chloroform. Very dangerous.

Ambien + alcohol

You can club them over the head with a 2x4.

Chloroform. only dangerous if you're retarded and overdose her