Civil disobedience

In the event of Trump being giga kiked or some such kikery, if (entirely theoretically, understand) 20 to 100 people drove around a city throwing Molotov cocktails how much trouble would the city be in?

Would we be able to (100% theoretically, of course) crash the city?

with no survivors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello fbi

not FBI you god damn retarded cunt.

It's ==ENTIRELY THEORETICAL==
:^)

OY GEVALT FELLOW RIGHT WINGER

I TOO AM SAYING INGRINGING THINGS

cut my life into pieces I've reached my last resort

well just

cuck

it's always worked in the past, but don't redtext that often though so that's like ten times total

Forgive me I guess, but do the people of a nation have any real power to raise hell if organized?

redtext has to be on its own line, user, and its always been that way

20-100 people throwing molotav cocktails won't do shit unless maybe at night against selected (((targets))) Whites are still the majority - let the blacks/browns get violent, then relish as the great white middle class stands up and allows some temporary police brutality to restore order. also…

send them back

what size force would be needed to do anything worthwhile? is there even anything to be done short of complete revolution?

Depends on the city.

Depends on where in the city.

Depends on the time it happens.

Depends on the accuracy of the throws.

Oh. Also;
t. Son of fire chieftain

If you think this shit isn't planned for then you're wrong. You could throw a molotov in every building in the city and you'd only lose residential.

what made me think of this is recent news about huge fires absolutely reking cities. if we could artificially create this effect at will in any city (or sub section of the city) that would be pretty powerful. Of course, the news would spin it as ebil white males but this is all theoretical anyway

I don't think you need complete revolution at this point, tbh fam. you just need to uncuck the great white sleepy mass. and, when you do you need real political organization. Once that happens, you'll have enough momentum to at least hold back the great brown horde for another generation or two. The important thing is to suppress foreign birth rates - no more fucking aid to subsaharan africa. that's fucking suicide.

idk if that answers your question or not, but look, you have basically a toss-up between a Republican sweep and possibly more gridlock. things actually aren't looking too bad for whites at this point. we just need to push back harder. Honestly, if you want to talk about violence, you'd be better off infiltrating leftist groups and getting them to do stupid shit than doing it yourself.

The news says "cities" but it's just wooded residential suburbs.

nice. i was literally thinking about that video when I said that. I watch that vid almost every morning when I wake up. it help get the heart pumping and make me ready to face the day.

whoever made that should get a million bucks or whatever.

Let the minorities burn down their hoods. Whites should burn down their educational establishments. Never let a good opportunity go to waste.

shit, that's not the whole vid, tho. still pretty good

DO NOT TEASE ME FAGGOT

burning down a city is a crime, and crimes are for niggers

this is the whole vid. i think i have the webm somewhere but it is pretty sure to hi-res to upload here

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Go on.

Thanks. It makes me well up every single time.

this one is fun, too, if you can into dubstep

Throwing molotovs in a random city wont do shit. Get organised or dont even bother.

We built these cities. Niggers and Spics burn them down. Kill yourself, Mulder

maybe. But place like Detroit and Chicago are pure cancer that need to be destroyed

You're talking about amateur, civil actions. Only government can do such job.

Detroit was successful and productive White city, what's happened to it? Who destroyed that city?

niggers or Jews, depending how far up the chain you want to go

That's right, but my point is that only government can make such thing possible. Therefore, in order to fix Detroit and similar occupied territories, you need government's help. Civilians, even armed and trained, just can't do that job, it's impossible.

Of course, RWDS can lower number of niggers, but it will take ages to remove or deport all niggers. Government-supported actions(or violence, depending on political system) can do much, much more damage. Just look at what communists did to Russia: they've killed >60,000,000 slavs by famine, civil war, concentration camps, ethnic displacement, forced "mobilization" of slavs during WW2.

For example: Belarus have lost >25% of population in WW2. Most of them were forced to fight for "motherland" by NKVD squads.

The rest.

If you actually want to make RWDS real, well - actually make them, you know, death squads. Target our specific enemies, white guilt professors, "activists", bureaucrats, antifa and the like. Exactly what the originaly Right-Wing Death Squads did in interwar Germany. Random acts of thuggery with no clear goal will draw attention to you with absolutely no resultant benefit and alienate you from the cucked majority.

Hello CNN.

this

Reminder:

George Soros is trying to get you faggots into a violent confrontation with niggers so that EVERYTHING they did now is fair and Trump is at fault. This is the 2nd thread on this today.

In fact, Soros is wondering why it has taken so long for the KKK types to come out and be filmed so Trump will look terrible.
====

Better to play the victim and left leftists attack and beat Trump supporters. These clips of Kike savagery are the best thing for Trumps campaign.

OY VEY

Seriously, OP is a leftist shill trying to get us to attack so they can "regain the moral high ground" after failing miserably to control their niggers in San Jose.

Fuck off shill, go back to licking Bernies asshole, you are not smarter than us.

It would be really funny to see those laws actually get used for once, though.

Just attack the city power network.

You must cut off the nigger areas. Block the entrances to slow down any emergency vehicles. Then target high inflammable stores first. You'd need around 20 people to create a circle of fire that will take over the whole area efficiently.