So... is microsoft like, using nvidia as a backdoor to watch me?

So... is microsoft like, using nvidia as a backdoor to watch me?

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.com/whois/activeminds.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_whistleblowers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I should also add, sometimes my monitors will flicker (flash black for a second) and my GPU will start to speed up, my network will tell me that it's very active during this.

then after some time the monitors will flicker again, the GPU slows down and my bandwidth usage slows.

It's starting to freak me out.

Did you even try to disable these services?
I had to get rid of this.

Yeah I just disabled them. I didn't expect nvidia to be spying on me but I also don't put it above them seeing how microsoft does this shady shit too.

and why is firefox connecting to this when I didn't even touch anything near it.

whois.com/whois/activeminds.net

Someone please explain to me what the hell is going on. Do I have a virus, am I being RAT'd?

I'm not asking for tech support, I'm just confused.

You're using NSA/Windows like a faggot, of course you're backdoored.

Try turning off windows update next time
dumbfuck

Yes to both

Did you add some blocklist to your hosts file in a vain attempt to get some sort of privacy in Windows?

That's Firefox checking for updates and updating various lists.

ebin

you have
127.0.0.1 genuine.microsoft.com
in you hosts file you dumb fuck.
You can't even properly pirate your Windows.

NSA here, we are monitoring your PC. Proof: your username is "Xaithas".

when I think "NSA" I always think of this pic

Lamers, all of you.

pic related

Just uninstall GeForceExperience. It's garbage anyway.

wow, op is fucking stupid

you are having the genuine advantage. it requires a bit of bandwidth

Why

1e100.net is google's servers. It's probably the website malware/phishing check. If you're concerned about privacy, disable that and see if it still happens.

Just uninstall Windows. It's garbage anyway.

GTFO

the first thing you should wander is:
There is one anwser to these two question:
if no then you can't do shit

same questions:
if no then you can't do shit

Computer are simple user
if you can't use them as you like, study them as you like, modify them as you like and share the modifications that you have done on it them you cannot be sure of anything.

And if you think a little bit you know that with what Snowden released and others whistleblowers .
You know that there's shit everywhere where you can't verify things yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_whistleblowers

What the fuck do you think? It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's happening. Nvidia users deserve to get assraped by Nvidia's shitty practices, it's their fault for falling for Nvidia's bullshit. Why don't you install Win10 while you're at it goy.

(checked)
Good on you for your no-nonsense approach of a very simple concept.

the correct IP to set it to is 0.0.0.0 since 127.0.0.1 will wait for timeout, while 0.0.0.0 will automatically fail the connection.

Every Nidiya user I've met was either a furry, or a TB-tier Redditor who plays Overwatch or Dota2.

This is coming from someone who thinks AMD cards are fucking shit for gaming.

So either you're retarded, or a hypocrite. This is why no one takes the linux memers seriously. This coming from someone using linux right now.

He didnt set domains ip to 127.0.0.1 to even begin with
He set HIS loopback 127.0.0.1 ip to M$ DOMAIN

holy shit. He's voluntarily giving everything local to MS. OP is a fucking retarded motherfucker