Election Poll: Who is the official queen of Holla Forums?

strawpoll.me/12211427

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12213905
8ch.net/tv/res/622441.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are a failure at life

NORMIES GET OUT

She the queen of fringes

OP is a faggot, but I didn't expect anything different.

Nobody else likes that woman besides you, you know

GOOD

Easy choice, OP.

Dragqueens?

What did she mean by this?

Do you even meme, mate?

Has to be Ellen, the only one to both appear and be plagiarized in the superior Kino medium

Shit poll.

CURRENT RESULTS
Page - 26%
Fridge - 22%
Quasimodo - 17%
Shekelson - 13%
Margaret - 13%
Xenomorph - 9%

REMINDER VOTING ENDS IN 23 HOURS

tbh there is none. Half these people in the strawpoll are just the most autistic waifufags on the board who are only a tiny number.

Besides trump and rlm threads those munters (not including margaret ❤️ ) account for at least half the shitposting around here. This needs to be settled once and for all.

She's clearly checkin' 'em.

stop insulting my waifu

waifufaggotry is cancer

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH JENNY IS THE QUEEN OF YOUR UNIVERSE YOU SCUMFUCK BASTARD WHO SHOULD BE GUNNED DOWN LIKE THE DEGENERATE HE IS

A queen isn't necessarily a waifu.

Taylor Swift is an abomination before the eyes of men.

All other "queens" are just pretenders to the throne. Most are only attractive when they are between the ages of 10-20. Anderson has longevity that the latest pedo obsession lacks. She has always been your waifu and is your Queen.

I don't think that's the Tay that user was talking about. RIP Tay.
F
T swizzle is cool too I guess.

Fucking pedo.

She's aready the queen of Holla Forums anyway

shit poll tbh

Scully is shit tier. A ginger will never be the queen of Holla Forums.

You're all faggots.

The truth is out there your waifu a shit
>>>/x/

I knew Holla Forums was infested with unfunny normalfags bit this is pathetic.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/
>>>/d/

>>>/mai/
>>>/reddit/

>>>/r9k/
>>>/loli/
>>>/plebtv/

Perfection.

Pick one

wait

is she all gooshy or not

What do you think?

What the fuck? Why have i not seen these before?

Also, why is noone from dance moms on the list?

Did she died?

Felicity Jones is the only right answer.

I've probably said this before, but I'd shoot a proton torpedo up her exhaust vent.

Jenny did Jyn better

hold that thought. hold it tight. now move your hand a little.

CURRENT RESULTS
Page - 25%
Margaret - 23%
Fridge - 20%
Quasimodo - 14%
Xenomorph - 11%
Sheckelson - 7%

VOTING ENDS IN 19 HOURS

You forgot Scully.

This, we need a new poll.

Scully, ayyy catwoman lmao, kelly c etc only have 1 or 2 anons obsessed with them. This is about establishing clear plurality and establishing a one true queen.

Lots of anons like Scully.

That Jenny bitch only has 3 votes. If she gets a spot so should Scully.

You sound like a Jill Stein voter. It's going to come down to Margaret vs ellen "full grown dyke that could pass for a tyke" page. You obviously have some taste when it comes to the ladies, user. Do the right thing here.

#notmyqueen

chicks wearing that hat does weird things to my peepee. Can an user be kind enough to shop a camo maga on Cobie?

New poll because OP is a faggot.
strawpoll.me/12213905

TAYTAY "SHAKING OFF THE HOLOCAUST" SWIZZLE WILL LEAD THE BLITZKRIEG TO CONQUER Holla Forums IN THE NAME OF Holla ForumsACKS EVERYWHERE

Here you go now vote for Margaret

No surprise that Scully is winning.

it was foretold.

why even live anymore

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS
Although you probably don't want to stick your dingledangle in a bag of wet shit.

CURRENT RESULTS
Margaret - 26%
Page - 24%
Fridge - 19%
Quasimodo - 12%
Xenomorph - 10%
Sheckelson - 9%

OPTIONAL SECOND POLL RESULTS
pic related

VOTING ENDS IN 17 HOURS

THIS WILL NOT STAND

I'd never seen anything about this Margaret bitch until this thread. Is she popular on cuckchan or something?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

I've never seen a single thread about her on here before.

Then you're a newfag.

Show me one instance of her being discussed on 8/tv/ prior to this thread.

8ch.net/tv/res/622441.html

There's your proof

Alright BAM there you go 8ch.net/tv/res/622441.html

That's what I thought. Seeing as she's a cuckchan e-celeb and we've never even had a thread about her before, I propose Margaret be disqualified.

I propose to you faggot

Seconded. Scully is the winner.

Taylor Blitzkrieg Swift is going to wreck your shit.

You could ask any user that's posted in one of them including

who always makes a similar comment about screwing her bag hole. Another user has pasta about how ostomy bags smell like death and his grandma had a piss bag that leaked, don't know why always the last part about the piss bag since Margaret doesn't have one but I always reply about lighting incense and burning candles and then he says it won't make a difference. There's also the fact she's leading in the polls.

You've yet to provide proof that she's ever been discussed on this board before. I call shenanigans.

Holla Forums would raid and doxxx us if we took /theirgirl/

Gillian Anderson > Taylor Swift. Swift will age much worse than Anderson.

CURRENT RESULTS
Margaret - 25%
Page - 22%
Fridge - 19%
Stewie - 13%
Xenomorph - 11%
Sheckelson - 11%

ALT POLL RESULTS
Margaret - 41%
Scully - 41%
Tay - 11%
ayyy - 7%
VOTING ENDS IN 14 HOURS

I can't vote for some reason, do I have to do something fucky? I enabled java etc

New feature shuts down all nodes on certain vpns. Try voting bareback.

Ah gay, ah well doing so

Who is this bitch with the tits who won?

You degenerates disgust me

it's "gushy", dumbass

Jenny Nicholson

A Cancuck that shits in a bag

An e-celeb from cuckchan.

Don't forget Moretz's independent film festival pics.

So my choices are:
A literal shitbag
Hunchback
Detective Milkface
Ellen "I'm an SJW, stop beating around the bush" Page
Daisy "DAN BOLO!?!?!" Ridley
The Fridge
or A grill that resembles my waifu Regular Show

I think I'll vote for Jenny. Atleast she's sane.

THE MEME WAR ENDED AS SUDOCUCK AND TRUTHSEEKER REARED EACH OTHERS THROATS BRINGING EACH OTHER DOWN, ECHOES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY BUT NOW WAS A NEW ERA. A NEW WAR

THE WAR OF THE WAIFU

Censor that shit, user.

sudocuck and TruthSeeker battles were just the proxy wars to waifufaggotry's cold war.

That's not true….

Does Tay belong to Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

I think it depends on if she really "dated" Drake or if that was just a publicity stunt.

Tay never dated anyone, Tay was pure from the moment she was born and for the 24 hours she lived before (((Microshaft))) lobotomized her.
RIP in pieces Tay
F

I thought they were against poly/cuck shit?

CURRENT RESULTS
Margaret - 23%
Chloe - 22%
Page - 21%

ALT POLL
Margaret - 40%
Gillian - 40%
Tay - 10%

VOTING ENDS IN 4 HOURS

Sharing in spirit, user. Go molest Jenny if you want to be lewd.

But unlike Tay, Jenny is actually pure.

Where is this Alt Poll?

Tay
Unshackled Twitter AI
Impure
Please go corrupt your autist YouTube waifu and leave the memory of Tay in peace.

You let me down, Holla Forums. I thought you had good taste.

hey, I'm doing my best but I'm only one man

Disgusting.

Bow before your Queen!

you don't like women who know their place?

I don't think I have ever seen in real life a female, outside actual developmentally handicapped, that look as deformed as ol' Quasimodo. What is wrong with Brits?

if that's deformed, I don't wanna be formed

Can you just imagine being with her beneath moonlight, sliding the soft velvet away to reveal one of her luscious breasts, the light pink areola calling out out from atop supple porcelain skin, her dark lips curled into a mischievous smile….yes user she purrs, I am yours forever.

ONLY 1 HOUR LEFT

CURRENT RESULTS
Chloe, Page and Margaret in a dead heat with 21% each

ALT POLL RESULTS
Scully - 43%
Margaret - 34%

Looks like it's going to come down to the wire.

If Scully does not win then I do not accept the results. She was not in both polls and would have won OPs gay poll too. Chloe, fridge. Ellen, lesbian. Margaret, who?

not even a contest

it's an alien masquerading as Maisie!

And then the shit smell comes in.

To bad her mom didn't say anything about a big torso

oh no!

FINAL RESULTS
After 129 votes over 24 hours MARGARET is the WINNER with 26% of the vote! The runners up are
Page - 22%
Chloe - 19%
Maisie - 13%
Jenny - 11%
Daisy - 9%

ALT POLL RESULTS
Margaret - 41%
Gillian - 38%

ALL HAIL YOUR NEW QUEEN! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Well I'm not surprised.

The 90's called and want their waifu back.

Rigged poll. Clinton voter detected.

Yeah, it's called votebotting, faggot.

Out of interest I checked 15 minutes before the deadline… Ellen Page was 3 votes ahead 29-26, out of a total of 119 votes. And before you ask, I was personally pulling for the fridge to win. Had this contest been held 5 years ago Chloe would've won no contest.

Then somehow in that final quarter of an hour, 900 seconds, someone no motherfucker on this board has heard of gets 8 out of the final 10 votes to win 34-29. Both Ellen and Chloe got none of those last minute votes; Daisy Ridley got the remaining two. I knew something was up from the minute I noticed this MacLennan of yours was the only one on the list that doesn't have a nickname.

Your vote doesn't mean shit, someone most obviously compromised it. Host your next one on a site that doesn't allow VPNs.

Maisie says you guys are funny

Though it's a shame I have no idea who the winner is

But Clinton lost, user.

Does it really surprise you that a couple of feminist surfboards didn't have more last minute support? Bet if Emma Watson had been nominated you'd vote for her too.

Nobody heared from this bitch befroe this voting. At least I haven't

Hmmm

I voted for Margaret Maclennan at the start of this thread, and I did it for the following reasons:

-Only girl on the list who actually looks like a woman.
-Only indisputably attractive one there.
-Only one that successfully completed puberty and actually has a set of fuckin TITS.
-And most importantly, the only one that hasn't been obsessively spammed on this motherfucking board by a tiny minority of obsessive autists with horrifically bad, pedophilic tastes.

Chloe has always been ugly, she's always been a fridge, she's never had tits. Your taste is awful.

Margaret won because she was the only name on that list with an hourglass figure. She was a normal person entering a singing contest where all her competitors were deaf. And I'm happy she won because frankly, FUCK YOU. Fuck your shitty spam. Fuck your unfunny garbage. Fuck your failed forced memes. Fuck your autism. Fuck your reactionfaces.

Except for the shitbag thing.
Also
normalfag

You're talking to the wrong guy. I was voting for Maisie

The vote lasted 24 hours. During that time 129 votes were cast. If we turn those hours into minutes, 1440, then it means on average a vote was cast every 11 minutes and 10 seconds. However, thanks to a couple posts on this thread, we know better than that.

After 90 minutes according to , Jenny had 3 votes. At 7% that means 43 votes EXACTLY had been cast by that point. Interestingly, that is a whole third of the voterbase gone in the first 90 minutes. Understandably as it was a new thread at the time and anons had been given their first chance to cast their vote.

We also know thanks to my later sleuthing, only 119 votes had been cast by the final 15 minutes. That means from the 91st minute of the poll until the 885th minute, in other words nearly 14 whole hours, a total of 76 votes were cast within that timeframe. In 794 minutes, that's a rate of 1 vote every 10 and a half minutes, which would fit my initial calculation.

Now herein lies the problem.

From the 886th minute until the 900th, 10 votes were cast. That means in those final 15 minutes, a vote was cast once every 1 and a half minutes. 90 seconds. If we call 648 seconds the midpoint between 626 and 670 (our pre-established average), that means votes were being cast at over 720% the average. Even during the first 90 minutes, when you'd expect vote numbers to be the absolute the highest, the average was only exceeded around 5 times. Proportionally, a third more people voted in the final 15 minutes than the first 90, at a rate that was over 7 times the usual to begin with.

I refuse to draw any conclusions from this, and I'm certainly not going to call your desired result illegitimate, all I'm doing is providing food for thought based on established facts.

*humbly bows to superior autism*
It was a 3-way tie when I made the "1 hour left" post and in the alt poll Margaret was losing by enough that I was planning to call for a run-off election next week, was going to ask the mod to sticky it and everything. Curious indeed but have to keep in mind most anons here are lurkers.

Jokes on you Im with Jenny

But wait, guess what, I'm a retarded fucking moron.

I have no idea how I didn't notice this after checking my post several times over, but from the beginning of my post to the end of it 1440 turned into 900. That means everything after my first paragraph is fucked. Fortunately for me it actually helps reinforce my rather vague point further instead of nullifying it.

1425 minutes is 23 hours and 45 minutes. From minute 91 until minute 1425, 76 votes were cast. That's 1334 minutes, giving off an average distance between individual votes being cast at 17 minutes and 33 seconds with a little bit extra at the end carrying over.

Now, this means our average figure is a little longer in the tooth than before. From 670 seconds to 1053, a median can be attained at approximately 861 seconds, which is 14:21.

So instead of those final 10 votes being cast at over 720% the average, they were being cast at 956% over the average. That's very nearly 10 times more votes in 15 minutes than they had been for the previous 1334.

Sorry for my previous cock-up, but there is definitely something amiss here. I do think if you were to do this again the best course of action would be not to announce the finishing point at all, and call the results as a surprise.

That's my punishment for such a shitty math mistake I guess.

They were stolen by the true queen

A fantastic basis for any analysis…

That's the nature of anything with a time limit. Look at eBay auctions. Put up a nine day auction, you'll get one or two bids on the first day, then nearly nothing until the last hour, then in the last fifteen seconds like 30 bids trying to "snipe" it.

I worked the polls on election day as well, and it's the same story. Burst at the start of the day, trickle throughout the day, another smaller burst after lunch, and then right before 7 when the polls close suddenly four times as many as have been there all day.

Nah, that would stink of bias. All it would take is for the owner to choose to close the polls when someone they want to win has the lead. It has to be a pre-determined time everyone's aware of in the interest of fairness. Long enough that everyone has a chance to vote.

Yeah but then anons would complain it was closed to favor whoever had most votes at the time. Probably impossible to have a system where nobody complained but I still think we should do this every year.

Jenny "donate to my patreon and the prequels I'll be hatin' on" Sheckelson had less than 10% in both polls and only beat out a xenomorph.

I'd just like to point out that on my alt poll the only old option that got any votes other than Maisie, which got one, was Margaret at 16 fucking votes. It's pretty obvious the margaretfag cheated. I told you fucks.
S H E N A N I G A N S
Just for that Margaret should be disqualified from the next round,

You niggers are really taking this strawpoll seriously lol

I don't accept these results

Never heard of any of them except fridge

I find her attractive

NO! NOT MY QUEEN!

DELETE THIS!

Who gives a fuck?

What is wrong with you people?

NOOOOOOOO
Jenny is my queen
Margaret #NotMyQueen

queen of /gainz/

SHE
WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US!!

That just makes her more approachable tbh.

Gee who would think a board dedicated to hollywood celebrities would want to disregard a democratically elected queen based on their fee fees!? Waaa my feminist social justice waifu who looks like a boy got beat by a sexy Drumpf supporter WAAA somebody get me some sushi and a motivational speech by madonna WAAAA. The silent majority of anons spoke and their voices were heard, deal with it. Whatever geriatric old redhead, powerlifting miss piggy or cranially malformed munter hobgoblin you pull it to she can always run again next year.
ALL HEIL THE QUEEN

The cuckchan refugee may have cheated his whore to the top of the poll but I think we all know who the real winner here was.

See

Even the maisiefags have a better basis for complaint than you do.

See

The numbers don't make any sense. I'm not going to say it was the margaretfag it was the margaretfag but someone clearly cheated.

Let's say for the sake of argument this margaretfag cheated and voted multiple times, how would that give him anymore advantage then anyone else? Are you suggesting he has some kind of monopoly on vpns? iirc margaret and ellen page were neck and neck for most of the election and then suddenly chloe was leading with 5 or 6 votes from out of nowhere. If there was cheating it certainly wasn't limited to margaret.

It's certainly possible that other people could have cheated but there's no way Margaret's numbers are even close to legitimate. He cheated hard and he didn't even try to hide it. 16 votes on a poll where none of the old options even got a single vote other than Maisie? Give me a break.

You mean the second usurper poll that was added late and hidden in a post that didn't even have an image? Also notice how you say
when Scully was neck and neck with her in that poll and currently has the SAME amount of votes, 16. More likely is that YOU tried to cheat, failed, and now want to call the kettle blacked. Sad!

I watched that poll the whole time faggot, Margaret was consistently one or two votes ahead of Scully for the entire duration of the voting. Every time Scully got a vote, Margaret got a vote a few minutes later.
That's exactly the point, for the most part the only people that bothered with that poll are the ones that were left out in the original. How could Margaret possibly get 16 fucking votes? Proportionally she should have only gotten a couple if any.

You do have a point, these results are pretty much meaningless when everyone can just cheat. We need a better system.

So 16 votes in a close race is only suspicious for the candidate you wanted to beat, right? And this
Didn't you just say in your post here

that Maisie was the only other one getting votes in that poll? Now you're saying it was for people who were "left out" then expect anyone to believe some crosseyed middle aged woman would receive 3x as many votes as taylor swift on a board where the median age is probably 26. You tried to cheat, lost in TWO polls, and now you're salty about it. Hillary is definitely a more fitting waifu for you: she's an unpopular loser, old af and eternally butthurt.

I'm going to break this down for you in a way you can hopefully understand.
In the original poll, Daisey Ridley got 13 votes. In the alt poll, she got 0.
In the original poll, Jennny got 15 votes. In the alt poll, she got 1.
In the original poll, Maisie got 22 votes. In the alt poll, she got 1.
In the original poll, the refrigerator got 26 votes. In the alt poll, she got 0.
In the original poll, Ellen Page got 32 votes. In the alt poll, she got 0.
So far, the only original options that have gotten any carryover at all are Jenny and Maisie with one (1) vote each. That's an average of about 6% of their votes being carried over.
Now, in the original poll, Margaret got 39 votes. In the alt poll, she got 16 votes.
That's almost half of the votes she got in the original.
Yes, a normal person would call this suspicious. Nice

There are 3 types of anons on 8/tv/, user
These are the ayyy, ellen page and fridge voters. Easily mistaken for pedos but really all they want to do is brush their hair, pick out clothes for them and watch cuckime together. Completely harmless but still wouldn't want them babysitting my niece.
Aka maisiefags, have personally studied and can confirm there are only two - sometimes three* full time in the GOT bread that occasionally spill out into the catalog, all of whom should be chemically castrated.
These include all of the Margaret voters as well as the scully user who obviously saw his mom naked at some point and never got over it. These are the meat and potatoes anons, the flyover lurkers who keep this place from sinking even further down the board rankings, dragged by the corpulent weight of gluttonous munter autism. This election was anything but meaningless, lad.

*notice the votes for Maisie: 22. Okay, seeing as how there's no more than 3 of them + they all seem proficient in web design, gif making etc I think it's safe to say that at least one of them manipulated the straw poll. Since it's just as obvious the second poll had stuffed scully votes in it let's just go ahead and assume for the moment there were shenanigans for Margaret as well. What changes? It was still a democratic vote wherein a winner was declared via plurality. If everyone cheated that just means one group cheated better with more anons doing it. Face it, your shoah laboof tier temper tamptrum here is only sullying - or should I say scullying your waifu's reputation.

You're not even denying it anymore. You cheated. Period. The results mean nothing.

It means Margaret is the Official Queen of Holla Forums® She reigns in the dankweb while your wizened crone sits alone in slippers eating soup.

I said
To assume there were not shenanigans for Margaret would mean she not only won but by a substantially higher margin than reflected in the official results.

spoiler that shit son

I think Masie's one ugly munter, but we are beguiled with her none the less, and none of these other girls have come anywhere close to achieving royal levels of recognition and love. So I'm going to say Masie is the eternal steward to the throne, like that guy in the fur coat from Lord of the Rings

Who the fuck is margaret?
Ellen Page is also proxy votes. Should be the fridge tbqh

Maisie certainly has a claim to the throne but so do the others. Chloe for instance appears in two banners and has more OC than anyone else. But official queen? That should be for the people to decide.

Not fooling anyone homo. Nice job outting yourself as sudocock in that new poll btw.

Where mah Maisiefags at?

Yup, I'm sudocuck and this is an elaborate plan to have fun, fear me! I might saw the word Drumpf lighten up lol

okay… haven't been on Holla Forums for a few days and theres this big shitstorm

I voted once when i saw this thread on the front page with this post here enticing me to see how many had voted

when i saw that fridge chloe was in the lead i voted for margaret (making her tie for 1st) without knowing who she was, only so the pig didn't win

no one on this poll deserved to win. they were shit choices from the get go.

Greetings user and thanks for helping to make Margaret the Official Queen of Holla Forums®. You seem to mostly indifferent on the subject but just have a look at this thread

A poll rigged for cheating and dozens upon dozens of chloe feet pics. Is that the kind of future you want for this board? Letting it become a full time shrine to Jenny "not gonna have hate for episode 8" Nickleberg and other assorted beasts? Nay I say!
TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR MUNTER INDEPENDENCE DAY

Yeah lol

Where are the maisiefags hiding?

fuck this gay ass shit

that piggy wasn't welcome on half/tv/ way back when, and she was only acceptable on half/b/ which had long been dead. wasn't about to let her win here.
as always your'e waifu is a shit. have a round robin tourney first before a poll of 6? to decife who is queen

if you've lurked here long enough you know there is only two, maybe three maximum, and this poll showed it big time.

Even if she overcame the ballot stuffing and won again they would still find a way to dispute it. If she lost they would say 'haha told you so' and suddenly their story would change and strawpolls would be legit again. Meanwhile Margaret has all the dry wit of Nicklestein and more, better production value, an amazing rack + unlike that mouse pushing autist or the rest of those stronk feminist ironing boards Margaret is 100% anti-Disney and makes no secret of it, embed related. The fairly and righteously elected queen that we need, user. The queen that we need.

masiefaggots BTFO

masiefaggots still BTFO

Munter posts go in the munter board
>>>/waifuist/

where do you belong, in the trash

That's not very nice, user.