Would you want a wife who was a low-key freak? What if people never found out? What if they did?

Would you want a wife who was a low-key freak? What if people never found out? What if they did?

I would love having a wife who would sleep with other women, so long as I could participate.

So long as she's a freak with me and isn't a whore, it's fine.

Moaning, biting, scratching, pegging, cum-gargling… it's not asking too much, is it?
PS. She works with the local Catholic nuns.

Maybe, it's Schrodinger's whore.

Then it's fine because if people don't know, therefore she's not a whore.

Then she's a whore by virtue of knowing.

Who works with local Catholic nuns?

I think most guys would prefer it, I for one would love a wife into slavegirl role play and light BDSM.

Back to >>>/facebook/

Your wife or OP chick?

Lowkey was in popular use decades before the internet, also you could only know if it's in heavy usage on FB if you actually used FB.
I'm not OP, just an old cunt that hates stupid young cunts

My wife… she works with the Nuns, and she's an absolute evil sex feind in bed! They would die if they knew!
I didn't mention the "daddy" role playing games, did I?
To look at her, you would never know or guess that she was like that! She's a very quiet unassuming country girl.

pics?

This is a close a pic of what she kinda looks like, that you're gonna get.

Nobody gives a fuck about that low-tier degeneracy nonsense.

What matters is what she teaches and tells the children. When you married her, you forgave her for all her previous sins.

I don't want to get married.

Dude. We would appreciate a picture of your wife. I gotta see the naughty girl next door. Please.

See

Here is a secret about women: there are no freaky women and frigid women, only hot men and repulsive men.

All women are whores and it doesn't matter because they are whatever their husband makes of them. It is your call what you do with your property and you do not need approval from us…. That being said, no volunteer shit or googles. Also, we would love more pics of your wife, pus, tits, etc.

I want a girl like tomoko

You want to put your dick in a 2D drawing of a Japanese Artist's masturbatory fantasy?

letting some attention whore lick your tit is being a freak? she doesn't even look like she's enjoying it.

Only 300 pound dykes do it because they enjoy it, women just do it because it gets men interested,