Fire Happening

Out-of-control brush fire is brutalizing the LA suburb of Calabasas, right now.

LIVE NEWS: abc7.com/live/

Other urls found in this thread:

fireandreamitchell.com/2015/04/21/california-dumping-trillions-of-gallons-of-fresh-water-to-protect-delta-smelt/
techtimes.com/articles/78087/20150822/la-black-ball-strategy-may-result-in-bacterial-nightmare.htm
grist.org/article/why-shade-balls-arent-such-a-great-idea-after-all/
abc7.com/news/516-acre-brush-fire-continues-to-burn-through-calabasas-area/1372227/
foxnews.com/science/2015/08/19/la-black-ball-scheme-disaster-in-making-say-experts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it a spic suburb?

Nice

This. What are the demographics in that area?

GOD DAMN IT

THE FIRE RISES

Most of those whites might be kikes and cucks

This guy's right. It's where those who are rich live if they work in LA.

when trump becomes prez can i move there and get a house for cheap?

Southern Cali is going to be a wasteland in 10 years. Are you not aware that there's literally no water there?

Thats cause the fuckin dems are too retarded to build more reservoirs
Instead they just dump black balls in them

There’s a law that protects an endangered fish the size of your fingernail. There are tens of millions of gallons of water that humans aren’t allowed to touch because of it.

You must realize. Brown people don't live in wealthy towns. They live in or near the city. Wealthy town are on the outskirts of cities and near da woods but not indawoods.

Inb4 arson by anti trump communist mexicans

Yep, its not a drought problem, its a retard problem

fireandreamitchell.com/2015/04/21/california-dumping-trillions-of-gallons-of-fresh-water-to-protect-delta-smelt/

kek has spoken

Its also a parasite ridden fish. It lost the evolutionary game and leftists are destroying the economy and ecosystem all that water being redirected into the bay affects the pH temperature and salinity of the local ocean water harming marine life which is arguably more important than a stupid shitfish to protect this stupid thing that's going to die out on its own anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're not an american are you?

(checked)

Indeed he has

California hates Trump, let the MOTHERFUCKERS burn.

But if WA catches on fire Pls send halp

I have spics in my suburbs. They’re mostly seasonal migrants. Don’t be a dipshit.

Oregonbro, here. If WA catches on fire, I'll come halp. PacNW is the white man's territory motherfuckers

Yeah but there's still a dangerous as fuck drought going on. Once that water dries up, thanks to the retards that thought it would be a good idea to grow water intensive crops like almonds in a place like Cali, what then?

Eh there are plenty of suburbs they have invaded and turned to shit. And the spic areas of LA are mostly suburbish.

Then the liberals kill each other and we roll in troops to kill the rest and save the state.

You're not very good with reading comprehension, are you?

You were blown the fuck out. You’re trying to walk it back.

Don’t post again. Just die with dignity.

This. How else you think these fuckers got the money to live in fancy houses? Traitor Whites that jew their own people, and Jews.

The fire rises!

Farmingville, Patchogue, Selden, coram. All suburbs on long island, NY. All spic ridden

check 'em

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I LOVE YOU FIRE CHAN!!!=

it was a proven shop, sorry m8

Its a kike suburb.

Hopefully the Kardashian homes will be razed to the ground.

we're still going back.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK

KEK HAS SPOKEN

DUBS ARE HIS SIGN

PRAISE KEK

wew fuckin lad

4U

This has my interest. This is what they get for taking away our cohencidence detector. This is surely is a manifestation of the Will of Lord Kek!

Praise Kek

WHATD I TELL YOU FAGS
SEE

I was going to post about how the valleys are crawling with Kardashians and the most vile of pedowood-type fuckers, but user already knew.

The Holla Forums instinct is correct, it's all (((white))) entertainment industry types in there.

Laurel Canyon should also burn, but this is a good start.

Wew are the Egyptian/Aryan Gods going all out today?

>SHAPIRO
>SAVED THE MASON HOUSE

In Houston, spics have taken over many of the older suburbs, and this was 20 years ago when I was in elementary school there.

How expensive are those houses? You know, the Federal Government personally insures a lot of those homes bc even Lloyds of London won't fuck with that shit.

welfare

Let the entire state burn. Our redpilled Californians are a necessary sacrifice!

Now that you've said that I guarantee they're full of kikes

No, Nevada, OR and AZ just need to put troops on their borders and only let European White refugees in. Let the kikes see how well they like their brown/black pets when the white man isn't there to keep law and order.

let them fuckers burn!

Looks like it hit a jewish neighborhood.
Sweet.

That's how they moved in in NY. The shittiest thing about suburbs is the houses are built to last ~20 years max, after that some high ticket renovations are due such as reroofing, replumbing and rewiring the house. Most people are too lazy or stupid to do it themselves and those types of repairs easily run in the 10s of thousands to have professionals do them so in most houses they dont get done.. For the most part its just "patch the leak when it arises" type preventative maintenance. So in any given suburb there is a high likelihood that a solid percentage of homes dont get any work done to them. So their dilapidated condition, the lower value they get sold for and the fact that many of these neglected homes are bought to be used as rental properties affects the resale value of the neighborhood and then you start seeing more and more rental properties. The more rental properties the more spics. Until spics living 20 to a house is a common enough occurance that the remaining whites that can leave do leave. And then the spics start branching out into other neighborhoods near the first. Next thing you know you have a slum of a suburb that's a nogo zone at night surrounded by suburbs that are quickly going that route… And the real shit of it is this has only been going on in earnest for 36 years. The multiplicative affect of spics taking over one neighborhood hasn't had the chance yet to cause a multiple suburb in diameter nogo zone yet. But its quickly going that way. Trump better follow through.

Mmmmmmm, smells like Auschwitz XDDDDDDD

Jesus inb4 insurance scam

I hope the whole place goes up in flames.

Lots of jews and their pet nigger actors live there.

So glad I got out of southern California when I did.

Wildfires occur in SoCal pretty much every year. It's not a happening. It's just a problem for people that aren't living in the desert like any other sane person in the area. Unless someone set the fire, just let that area burn down. That's their fault for living in an area that burns all the damn time.

You act like locals don't know this.

Its the wealthy (((homeowners))) that keep their flammable plants that are warned about for proximity to brush fire.

It happens every year because its an insurance scam.

I think it happens every year because that's how nature works. I'd just wager that insurance companies take advantage of that shit to no end. Living in wildfire territory and tornado alley both get zero sympathy from me.

One problem you see alot of is this fucking retarded need of having bushes all around your house, its just asking for termites and fire. Rich fucks love their bushes.

IF YOU PUT THE FIRE OUT

IT WINS

Good. Let the cleansing fire burn it up.

burn baby burn

shut the fuck up poor nigger, rich people can do whatever the fuck they want with their property, stay jelly you don't have a hedgewall.

hopefully it burns

Controlling fires in the pacific north coast is unnatural. Its like fighting the ocean currents. They never stop.

BURN THE WHOLE FUCKER DOWN

They do. Those faggots get section 8'd into nice areas I need to bust my ass to live in. Check out San Diego where virtually everywhere is $500k+ "starter" homes but they're full of illegals and their anchors. If I want to live in a majority white part of San Diego there are only two towns and the starting price is around $2.5M,

Maybe these dummies need to build some fire proof and tornado proof houses.

How hard can it be? Use all fire proof materials for house such as all bricks/cement/rocks, and for tornado areas use some heavily reinforced base(such as giant screws drilled deep into the ground) and strong as fuck skellingtal exterior with steel curtains that can be lowered over the windows if there is a tornado heading in that direction.

Sure its expensive, but that area could be a luxury place for rich people.

stop with the berenstein bullshit.

Gated LA suburb = burn it all johnny

Is it one of the host animals for toxoplasmosis? Leftists might be protecting their brain parasite life cycle

We're getting air support from somewhere!

Here in europe we build houses to last at least 50 years and gypsies still manage to fuck them up in about 5.

Brown people.

this

Maybe they should import some africans who can beat the fire with a wwooden stick like the canadians did

Man, you realize that a fuckton of ghettos aren't just housing blocks, right? Outside of "the city proper" in a lot of these places, there are tons of shitty, crime riddled suburbs that are filled with niggers and spics.

The key to knowing for sure that its a white neighborhood is when they note that its gated.

I'm surprised 20 or so Muslims haven't decided to all set widely dispersed fires on the same day as an act of terror. It would be very effective for the low risk involved. Is San Jose bad for wildfires? It'd be a shame if Islam attacked the Mexican enclave of San Jose now that its no longer controlled by oppressive whites.

California bro here
Its a fucked state to say the least, however, it should be noted all media covering Trunp hate in California is centered in Costa Mesa and San Jose, these are basically massive ghettos filled with Beaners

California loves pushing the trash under the rug, Beverly Hills is a community of idle rich that sits above a massive ghetto of niggers and spics

Orange County is seemingly isolated from South-Central LA, its the country that has Irvine, voted the "Safest City in America" countless times and is mainly populated by Asians, but is a breif drive from places like Sana Ana and Costa Mesa

Right now one of our Saudi funded MIDF trolls is calling his supervisor with a brilliant idea

I was just kidding, but I have heard that the government had looked into the possibility of such an attack. If things continue as they have I would expect it to happen sooner or later, especially if deportations of illegals are undertaken in earnest. Beaners are destructive enough already, but they'd burn down every forest in California on their way out. Worth it to get rid of them though obviously.

What kind of idiocy is this? Are they actually retarded?

53.10% of the people in Calabasas, California are religious, meaning they affiliate with a religion. 36.73% are Catholic; 1.54% are LDS; 4.78% are another Christian faith; 1.11% in Calabasas, California are Jewish; 1.14% are an eastern faith; 0.70% affilitates with Islam.

what the fuck is that?

I believe they are trying to keep the water from evaporating.

Apparently the mayor of LA dumped 96 million black balls into a water reservoir to hinder it from evaporating.

Then why not white/shiny balls that actually reflect instead of heating the water even more ? fuckin retards

Yeah the whole thing makes no sense.

techtimes.com/articles/78087/20150822/la-black-ball-strategy-may-result-in-bacterial-nightmare.htm

grist.org/article/why-shade-balls-arent-such-a-great-idea-after-all/

Is it working?

They're black, of course they don't work.

Theyre designed to prevent dangerous chemical reactions in the water and to keep them from floating away they are filled with water.

They do stop evaporation but the gain would be negligible compared to the amount of water needed to fill 69 million balls and the cost of 35 million $.

Oh and you need to collect them after a while or they start releasing plastic microchunks into the water.

According to the officials,they start decaying in 25 years and since you know thats bullshit, I'd wager they start decaying in 10 years.

its definitely a vector for Mycobacterium. cant find anything on T. Gondi

Ah, California. Throwing money at problems

Kek.

Shoulda gone with the Mexican jumping balls.

I Fucking Love Science!

Umm goys I'm no scientist, but how the fuck do black balls prevent water from evaporating? I would expect the exact opposite to happen.

Black absorbs sun light, meaning the black balls get heated up, meaning the water gets heated up. Heated water evaporates quicker, which means this shit will make the water evaporate FASTER. This is literally the same effect as black pavement on roads, which heat the shit out of the area.

If they wanted to prevent evaporation, they would have used WHITE and/or reflective balls.

Not to mention POZing the water up with chemicals.

I get the feeling this is another cohencidence exploiting the stupid leftists to actually worsen the drought on purpose.

Who cares LA can fucking burn, what a literal shithole of a city and all its surrounding areas.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Messicans did eeetttt

Good.

Californians have raped what used to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth. To make matters worse these retards are so obsessed with looking at a hill overgrown with sagebrush and juniper that they won't do a prescribed burn every few years to make sure this won't happen. But it will happen, again and again.

I don't know what it is about southern Californians but they are like a different breed of people. Being from Oregon we're having an epidemic of them trying to escape the hell they've made for themselves down there. Every one I've met has been a strange, cosmopolitan subhuman that is obsessed with image and incapable of doing anything functional. Fratboy types whose idea of camping doesn't go beyond passing out at Shasta. Ironically I haven't met one that knows how to start a fire. I think it was 2 years ago some SoCal faggots got caught carving their names into some state park sign around here, it's nothing new. Then they have the stones to not only complain about the weather here ("Waah it makes me so depressed I can't wait for summer!!!"), but also complain to the news and social media that people are putting "No Californians" stickers on real estate ads and signs. They have the same mentality as beaners and rapefugees: destroy their homeland, move on to ruin someone else's, and complain the whole way that the whole world isn't just like where they came from.

The only unfortunate thing about the fires is that it drives them out of their containment zone. Normally I would take solace in the fact that most of the people coming up here are whites, but in this case they're just as bad as the niggers and spics that rob and kill them, since they enable it with their self-destructive neoliberal bullshit.

abc7.com/news/516-acre-brush-fire-continues-to-burn-through-calabasas-area/1372227/

what's that image from, did they drain a fucking lake to live there?

the fire rises

Have the state of California implemented castration as a punishment for rape?

why would you punish someone with a sexual emergency?

foxnews.com/science/2015/08/19/la-black-ball-scheme-disaster-in-making-say-experts.html

Who the fuck came up with the idea to use BLACK balls?

White = reflective btw; but the reflection angle of the photons is random. In terms of effectiveness it should not be much of a difference… but black is horrible. How the hell could this even happen without anyone noticing?

It's primary-school knowledge…

Bernstain universe is best universe, Kek has saved us, His chosen shitposters. The fires rise, happenings happen. The God Emperor of Man guides us. Pepe is ours once more.

At first I was disoriented, I thought jew magic fucked me over. I missed Mr Rogers saying beautiful day in the neighborhood. But it wasnt that. No, we've been moved out of the worst hell into the best hell. Our hell. Therefore we

PRAISE KEK