Every time I think abkout the evo meme I feel it's more 'obvious falsehood' backed only by society's 'oh but everyone...

Every time I think abkout the evo meme I feel it's more 'obvious falsehood' backed only by society's 'oh but everyone knows that it's true!'

Jesus Christ if this guy wasn't the original troll he was a fucking autist. How do you defend

Even however many billion years isn't enough for this shit. The jews want animals. They want you to think you are animals. This is how they do it.

I'm not even a fucking christfag. If this was anything close to logically feasible, I would latch onto it like a slut onto dick.

How do you think niggers and whites got so different?

You clearly don't understand speciation or the aeons it takes to produce different phylogeny. I'm not here to spoonfeed you, it's very real.

You can already see micro-evolution when new breeds of virus continue to evolve and counter vaccines made to suppress them.

It's pretty much undeniable at this point.

The only doubt remains is that is evolution a controlled process (some machinations behind it) or is it pure luck?

Holy shit this is tumblr-tier garbage

WHY IS THERE A NEW THREAD BEING CREATED EVERY 5 SECS WITH NO LINKS?

SAGE AND REPORT SUMMERFAG THREADS

I honestly don't like any of you fundamentalist Christians and wish you would fuck off. Evolution exists the world is not thousands of years old and Jesus was a jew.

that's called natural selection. it's not an expansion of the gene pool. it's the elimination of those forms of the virus unable to survive the vaccine.

the problem with evolution is it relies on an 'evolve or die out' scenario that doesn't exist now and didn't exist before, and further ignores the fact that in order for only the mutated creatures to survive, you would need TWO mutants to breed. Otherwise, unless the mutant keeps breeding with his offspring to create near clones, the gene fades out into nothingness. Never mind that it has to be a major addition (wings, legs, gills, etc) in order to make the required difference, and that in this 'evolve or die' scenario, the half-legged or half-winged offspring likely would die before they could be rebred.

you're asking for a mutation on a scale that is NEVER seen in nature, orchestrated perfectly, appearing in two creatures within eachothers' lifespans, in a world so dangerous that a lack of evolution means a species dies

i was christian. i'd take whatever excuse i can get, but believing this would just make me retarded

At what point does a nigger become a dog though?

It goes further though, at what point did the Giraffe develop a fucking sponge in its head and valves in its neck to assist it drink? I find it hard to believe that not only did natural selection give it a long neck, but also the infrastructure to allow that neck to function.

It's an expansion of the gene pool because previously the breeds that can counter the vaccines did not exist.

The existence of the new breeds were a direct reaction against the creation of the vaccines.

Don't use "meme" to mean "something I think is an urban legend", user. That's a jewish memetic attack you're aiding.
(polite sage for off-topic)

sage, filter, report shit threads

really though what is it but a myth with no basis in reality, perpetuated by both the media and by people themselves for it's convenience?

There's a shitload of tall trees in Africa.

magic marble contains entire universe for some strange reason. Suddenly explodes. Becomes the universe. Sun appears. molton rock jumps out of sun, cools. Splits in two, half becomes moon, half becomes earth. Water forms pool. Lightning hits pool. Amino acids form in toxic soup. Forms a cell. Cell decides to come alive. Eats something. Multiplies. Colonies of cells decided to hang out together. Some decide to be plants, others decide to be animals. Animals decide to be a fish. Zillion years later it wants out of pond. Plants become trees, animals go from worm to frog. First decides to become male and female and enjoy some sex. Female stuck with the babies. Has baby rats. Becomes a racoon. Becomes a bear. Bear returns to water and becomes a whale. Bear's brother becomes a monkey has big family. Monkey family gives birth to niggers, other monkey family has albino children. Zillion years later and here we are. So simple and logical. Anybody who doesn't believe this story is absolutely stupid.

without that infrastructure the beast would not survive.

Dear user, you suffer from a lack of education. do you have any conception of just how big the number one billion is? are there a billion seconds in a year?

ITT a battle of wits with the un-armed

What came first, the bee or the flower?

sage
You want evolution to be explained to you… read a fucking book don't say a magic Jew God did it

Yes, we have a billion years. In a billion years, even the impossible could become real!

Evolution relies on the concept of 'survival of the fittest'. If we evolved from apes, why do we see apes fucking everywhere, still doing their shit? Wasn't there a real danger threatening this species? Did the evolved humans create ape conservation societies? How did the apes have time to mutate not only the superior human race, but also improved versions of themselves? If apes were strong enough to survive, why were humans necesssry?

Evolution is real. The kikery comes in when they tell you it's based off of random mutations.
There is obviously a type of unconcious 'will' that directs the process, but we won't know how that works until scientists admit that it could be there and start looking for it. As it stands now, their picture is woefully incomplete but they refuse to admit the possibility that it could be a directed process.

There is something lacking in the evolution theory. Poisonous frogs for example. Mutations are supposed to help the organism pass on its genes, right? Well the frog's mutation makes it toxic, so when a predator eats it, the predator dies too. But how does that help the frog pass on its toxicity mutation if it's already been eaten?

Only a certain of apes mutated into the human races.

And even then, there are a lot of niggers in Africa.

If the environment allows it, the species does not need to evolve.

I wouldn't have a problem with the theory of evolution because its got a lot of strong points and holds up to quite a bit of scrutiny, but modern day scientists and the general populace takes it as an absolute fact and if you think that we perhaps had a different origin you're suddenly a total idiot.

Modern Apes and humans both evolved from a common ancestor that was neither.
And it doesn't take that much thought to realize that humans and modern Apes could have both evolved in different areas. It's called genetic drift

huh. that's a fair point. unless you argue bestial sentience the predator species had no time to discover that something wasn't poisonous

As stated before, its observable in simple organisms like bacteria

It's a defense mechanism, without the poison, said frog would all be eaten to extinction.

The frog passes that shit down to other frogs.

So does the holocaust

Holy fucking shit you guys find new ways to make me lose faith in you every single day.

It develops poison so predators don't fucking eat it, you dumb shit. It's a defense mechanism to ensure its survival.

you're a fucking idiot

Predators would die off though, leaving more frogs to reproduce

Does it? Does it really?

Because on the surface evolution looks absolutely correct whereas the 6,000,000 figure looks like the Germans were fire-breathing monsters who could cremate a Jew every few seconds.

what's wrong with this?

The first one you're right about, you shouldn't go full 14/88, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with considering theories other than evolution or waiting until marriage to have sex if you find a willing woman. Go away kike.

ok. how did this ancestor have time to produce at least TWO SPECIMENS EACH of two or more different types of mutants? this is not an 'oh, i'll be done in a year' scenario. one beneficial mutation is incredibly rare. two in a short period of time a nigh impossibility. four? how real was the danger in this evolutionary world? did the common ape / human ancestor have time to produce that many mutants? if so, where was the danger? why didn't they die? why did they need to evolve? how was this new gene perpetuated if the original species survived?

Don't bring in other unrelated issues into this thread retard.

But the first frog to develop the mutations is not at a reproductive advantage. The mutation kills the frog's predator, but the frog is still dead. It was eaten just like the non-toxic frogs without the mutation.

Look at the fucking Dodo.

New foreign element introduced (european dogs, rats) to their environment, poor lazy birds cannot keep up, get fucking extincted.

Frog with poison: it evolved!
Frog with no poison: it evolved!

Notice a pattern?

Read D’Arcy Wentworth Thompson’s “On Growth and Form”. It will become clear that natural selection is not the driver of evolution.

You might want to consider holding back on the insults there champ.

It is a reproductive advantage, because the frog also develops BRIGHT color to warn the predator that it has poison.

This logic only makes sense if all of the frogs became toxic at once. Evolution basically says that a random mutation occurs in 1 organism which gives it a reproductive advantage allowing it to proliferate its genes.

Genetics diverge according to geographical location and the traits they develop to adapt?

Frog with no poison evolved from fish so they can explore land.

Frog with poison is a subset of frog with no poison specifically in an environment where the poison is needed.

How could it evolve such a thing?
Is the evolutionary process conscious of other animal's thought processes?

more non-toxic frogs. again, mutations are very rare. beneficial mutations more so. you would need this one mutated frog to pass on it's genes to baby frogs before it died, and then for the half poison gene to be effective enough to safeguard these. presumably the full gene would surface a few times. but it's reactionary. a nuclear bomb in a ship, triggered to go off if the ship is sunk, doesn't protect the ship unless opponents know it is there. how do predators detect poison in an animal they know safe to eat?

That's the unknown part so far.

But yes, the collective mind behind the frog probably thought think through.