I look like a twink, but I'm straight and i want to fuck girls

I look like a twink, but I'm straight and i want to fuck girls.

I'm 5 foot 5, and I look cute.
I know a lot of you fags want to fuck me, but I'm not gay
How do I get a GF, and not a gay rapist BF

At 5'5" your options are severely limited. Either find a midget gf or fem up bitch boy.

That's why they invented rape.

Triple dubs of triple truth. Looks like you'll be taking the D before long OP!

I'm not very strong because of my size
I'm basically a woman, but a man.
I'm actually scared of larger men raping me.
I hate being small

Don't deny it. You want to be a girl.

Good. The weak should fear the strong.
Do yourself a favor OP, start training your anus. When you get raped–and it'll happen sooner or later–it's going to hurt a lot if you're unprepared.

I think that being a girl would be easier,
but I am obviously male, and I want to put my penis into a vagina.
I might admit to being bisexual, but i really realy rally really want to have sex with a girl, a lot, a lot a lot a lot,

only sissy faggots entertain this thought

you're obviously too beta to just get a hooker.

trap it up for us. let's see you dress up fag

Unfortunately that wont be happening. Girls prefer to have sex with men, not boys.
How big is your dick anyway?

Grow out a moustache and shave your head

dick or gtfo

You need to find an extremely short girlfriend, or if you have a really long cock it doesn't matter at all.
I'm a manlet and have fucked a 6'3" girl before…the cock really helps a lot.

My present GF is an inch taller than me, she doesn't care, but she does care about the cock.

Op I have a particular set of skills, I will find you, & I will rape you.

just stating facts, kiddo. The best way to keep a woman is to have a big cock. Don't think for a minute that money or family connections does it. Thats why so many women will fuck a mexican gardener who has an 8th grade education rather than their multimillionaire husband with a tiny cut jewcock.

I got cut because of phimosis.

Don't judge me nigger.

Become the femboy in a three-way relationship. Seduce the man, and exploit your position to stay home all day and fuck the woman.

You think you could pass yourself off as an unusually sophisticated high school boy? That might be a good angle.

pic or bs

Post pics fagget

Pic. Fagget.

stop being a nervous unconfident wreck you google

show benis please :DDDD

Pic. Fagget.

Phimosis isn't real. It's a Jewish conspiracy

Don't tease us OP, please post pics.

same here except im 1 inch taller

but i have british teeth.

Say no homo after every sentence

You only look like a twink because you don't lift faggot.

Fuck retracting the foreskin and fuck the people who push that meme as if it's a requirement for every uncut guy to live.

is that hanz?

yes

I didn't have my sons circumsized, because I didn't want them to have mutilated jew cocks like mine (thx mom).

The pediatrician was kind of a cunt when I told her I wasn't having them circumcized, probably because she could have charged more jewgold for performing the procedure. She did mention that when they got older, they'd need to begin retracting the foreskin so they didn't get phimosis.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Asians & Latinas

ayy

Just make sure not to put filters on your internet and this will take care of itself.

POST PICS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Your best chance of having a straight relationship is to start taking estrogen

I'm sure you're very cute, OP, but you shouldn't be allowed to fuck/top anyone.

It would look ridiculous. A very adorable kind of ridiculous(like a snek being a judge or a chihuahua trying to pull a semi truck), but still ridiculous.

Please find a nice, handsome, strong guy and let him fuck you. Good twink butte should never be put to waste.

pussy.

I'm 5 foot 6 and jacked
I'll tear you apart and anyone taller who isn't more jacked

Which is why you get a big strong man to protect you, like most women do.

You are a cute little boy living in this world, get used to loving strong men. It is your destiny

I had an Italian friend in HS that was 5'2" and he fucked a lot but he was really extroverted.

POST PICS NAO!!!

Find an Amazonian woman and become her pocket dildo

Pleb

bend over fuccboi

Pick one, faggot.

Bruh. You're life is on hard mode. YOU ARE PLAYING ON HARD MODE. BEAT THE GAME.

GET RICH. GET RIPPED. APPROACH TALL WOMEN WITH NO SHAME IN YOUR HEART AND FUCK THEM WITH NO REGARD FOR THEIR SAFETY. TOP MEN, BIG STRONG MEN. READ PLATO AND NIETZSCHE AND KANT. LOVE YOUR WEAKNESSES AND NURTURE YOUR STRENGTH. LET THEM BURN IN YOUR LIGHT. NEVEROGIVEUPPU!

Godspeed, ultratwink.

either hookers or move to Asia
i doubt any western women will give you a chance, not even sheboons

Only informed response in this thread

POST PICS