I'm currently playing Rose Gun Days and learn the concept of noblesse oblige i.e...

I'm currently playing Rose Gun Days and learn the concept of noblesse oblige i.e. responsibility/honor of rich/noble people and find it to be a profound concept that can benefit nationalist/capitalistic society.

Both rich people and consumers make money out of work from the people of a country/nation, thus they have the responsibility to give that money back to the people by buying the products made by the people. Such as american only buying only american cars, or american guns, eat in american restaurants, or even local restaurants instead of chain restaurants. Always support the family, then the local then the country/nation first before buying foreign products, even if foreign products are cheaper. For example: that russian AK might be nice and cheap, but think for one second of american gun manufacturers and workers and buy an american AK, it might be $100 more expensive but that money goes back to the people of your nation and it makes them richer instead of foreigners.

Though, exceptions are to be made if the local domestic products are pozzed as fuck such as the majority of american comics, it's better than to either not support it, or to support comic that have nationalistic undertone i.e. manga even if manga is foreign made.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v9678
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You basically gave a very long explanation of class cooperation in a national frame.

Yeah, basically.

Basically, earning profits from foreign supplier is a short term benefit, but long term failure.

Elites need codes of noble honor and noblesse oblige to govern society right.

Unfortunately, our elite have no honor, or love of nation, or heritage, or family, or legacy, or altar. We're ruled by merchants. They only care for money, status, and pleasure.

It's a necessary concept
Without it, you have our modern day situation

We still have american businessmen who employ american workers and make american products i.e. Ruger and various firearm groups.

WHY IS THERE A NEW THREAD BEING CREATED EVERY 5 SECS WITH NO LINKS?

SAGE AND REPORT SUMMERFAG THREADS

There are some exceptions, but the cartel on top usually manages to keep them down.

The cartel's biggest weakness is if one of their own goes rogue. See Trump.

Even the american military is pozzed as hell in this prospect, while the ruskies only employ russian designs, we buy stuff from pretty much all over the world, italian pistol, german smg, belgian machine gun even when cheaper domestic alternative exist.

Very, very pozzed.

Still, at least these companies open up domestic production for these guns in America, so we still get american versions of them.

vndb.org/v9678

This, OP?

I liked Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, and I want to read through Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. Umineko felt a lot like Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None/Ten Little Niggers

Yeah, Rose Gun Days is different though, but also by the same author, Ryu7.

You know AKs and ARs are made here and run you the same price Of 600 average. Only keltec will get you a good rifle for a good price. Not like the alt-right knows this.

This isn't /news/ fag, it's a politics board. This is politics, although it is quite a low effort thread.

SU-16 is cheap but it lacks the options compared to either AR or AK.

RFB isn't cheap at all.

Curiously, how is it low effort?

This a million times. They deserve to crash hard, then a better elite shall be put in place.

Why are you such a scumbag?

Well that is the price of the only decent bullpup rifle

Bullshit, not when the Steyr Aug exists.

I fail to see the short comings of an ambidextrous bullpup compared to the standard.

When I can buy a functional full-auto mag-fed shotgun made in USA for less than $3,000, instead of $500-800 from Russia, and not deal with ATF raping my ass everytime I take it out of my home or speak honestly with friends, and I make enough to fucking afford it, then I'll buy American. Do you know a cheap shit jam-o-matic AR made in USA costs $500? I explicitly buy American every chance I get, but for weapons and ammunition we're fucked in the ass.

I'm not a faggot who sucks AR nor AK cock, but I can respect the platforms.

Is this your first time delving into international relations and trade?

DDI make american AK shotgun now. Look at the DDI-12, it's cheaper than the Vepr even.

And there are really good AR priced at $500. Namely, the palmetto ones, and you can buy really cheap but good uppers from BCM,

American munition, while more expensive than the slavs, tend to have more variety and dependable.

I think you should spend more time looking at the market rather than whining.

And don't forget, the russians cannot buy full-auto shotgun either.

Bump.

who says that a Russian-made AK wouldn't be just as cheap as an American-made one? user, most of the arms found in the arms of alive/dead insurgents, are ones that were made sometime during the Soviet-era and has nothing to do with the economics of the situation.

I think we need a balance, economic inefficiency is to be eradicated for the benefit of both competition, but also for the benefit of the consumer.

Let me pose it to you like this:

If we had the technology to make the maufacture of American-made AK's more efficient via an innovation in technology such that AK's were made more efficiently and cost less but retained the same (we're assuming) good quality, but that it also meant laying off 50-100 people, would you still do it? I think we should, because the cost benefit is better off, since we're saving on labor. But since I'm a strict social conservative, it is my belief that those with have, must give and be a role model, those that don't have as much, should donate their time to making their community better.

TL;DR, we should'nt shun technology, if we didn't have machines, we'd still have slavery, which would be economically inefficient given present technology.

American AK are getting better by the minutes (even Century Arms is getting better nowadays), it just cannot compete with ruskie AK because the russians pay less wages and they have more experiences with making AK.

Still, if you are american, it's better to buy AR since it has more aftermarket support, it's the men's barbie doll nowadays.

If we are lacking labor, yes, but if there's high unemployment rate, no.

Technology is about serving humans, but if technology makes human obsolete, we better watch technology.