WIth Open Gates Has Over 17 Million Views

I haven't seen anything on this video in awhile, just want to report the news and celebrate

Other urls found in this thread:

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
youtube.com/watch?v=SCvzEBTCEe8
youtube.com/watch?v=__Mn2VSEBFo
youtube.com/watch?v=c_skDcIh_rY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real shoah when?

shows only 10 million for me

DAMN GOYIM WON'T GIVE US THE WEAPONS FOR FREE OY VEEEYYYYYY DON'T THEY KNOW WE NEED TO SAVE OUR SHEKELS

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug

first comment

the audacity of this kike

Praise Kek.

And yet Gex hasn't done anything since before the Paris attack.

I still think it's too long.

Any statistics on how long the average viewer watches? Although the start is extremely well-made so maybe that's all that is needed.

I get 6 minutes into it and then feel really really really angry, then shut it off.

Same here. I used to be able to watch it all the way though when it came out. Now I'm angry enough to fantasize about killing Muslims a third of the way through.

I loose it at the "they have lost their fertility"

Mostly because he is absolutely right.

Declining populations is normal. But an economy that had shrunk to a third is the reason why Persia got flooded and defeated by the barbaric sand niggers in the first place.

Someone with a Jewgle account post that shit.

nice dubs

remember when 8 pol actually influenced events, like promoting Open Gates, and doing operations for Trump?

what happened? it's like the strongest meme magicians left for some other chan?

JIDF invaded. Now anything with any potential of going viral gets called shilling and anchored/deleted. See: the Evalion threads.

the BO/mod is a kike shill why did hotwheels allow this to happen?

Success and notoriety lead to shills and newfags. You cannot have success and expect 8pol to stay alive, doesn't work like that.

just keep cranking out new OC

this holy shit. vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=SCvzEBTCEe8

One of two things, I think. Maybe both:

Holla Forums stopped taking some of its jokes as jokes, i.e. meme magic, and now seriously believe they're divinely inspired by a god who will magically fix everything for them as long as they worship hard enough. Holla Forums thinks it doesn't need to put effort into anything anymore.

The shills won, though in an unexpected way. The shills failed to push what they were shilling, but they did manage to make Holla Forums, and occasionally its moderation, shut down anything that is a dissenting opinion. Even if it's legitimate or in obvious jest.

tl;dr Holla Forums is turning into a no fun echo chamber by its own hand.

Also this.

Meme magic was always cancer I tried to fight against it on this board back on /bmw/ everywhere and none of the fucking mouthbreathers listened so now we get periodic visits from a schizophrenic motherfucker who loves himself some kikels.

>mfw it's called Poe's Law for a reason

Meme magic started as an attempt to control memetics, a very well intentioned thing.
people used it to revitalize pepe and get anons to worship the masonic god Jahbulon

The zeitgeist is not built to sustain sentience. We are witnessing what happens when the very concept of a meme becomes a meme itself.

Anyone have that screenshot of Gex calling out the anti-evalion spammers?

What exactly did we supposedly do 100 years ago? The shoah was only 70 years ago, and communism was present for decades before it occurred.

Good job faggot, just uttering that girls name around here triggers the JIDF and the mods.

This thread is going to be fucking spammed now.

Fuck my life. Sorry.

lmao typical jew. They never forget and hold grudges like a bunch of little fucking girls. They're still pissed off about the Romans. I'm not even joking.

you are obviously not from around here.

kill yourself faggot. fuck off with your forced e whore shit.

evalion existing is a good thing

Literally every single video that gets posted is met with walls of spam from coincidences screaming to shut it down.

Daily reminder that the mods here banned Gex a few weeks back.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Why on earth would the mods ban him?

They are, but that's not the point. They just want to bilk as much money from the goyim as possible. That is what they do. Hell, the German holocaust reparations used to be 85% of Israel's GDP, no joke. They've sent billions of dollars to the kikes, they've given them submarines for free, and they still act like they're hard done by. They do this because they can keep pressing the "persecution" button and get shekels dispensed to them.

yeah ok

speaking of meme magic..

was looking for pictures to post on >>>/frog/

and found this

this, I remember when he used to be regular

Go read the mod threads on >>>/politics/ there are screenshots and archives of the last few weeks, and past history going back since Holla Forums started.

The tl;dr is that imkampfy and therealmoonman are trying to control the direction of the board for who knows what reasons (JIDF, Hasbara, Antifa are various theories). One of them got busted using sockpuppets and VPNs trying to crack Holla Forums consensus. This is documented on the board. They basically ban anyone who talks about the last few weeks (including linking to /politics/), and blame anyone talking about it as Holla Forums or some outside group. Basically, they have sealed themselves off from any criticism or investigation, thus making a mockery of what Holla Forums was founded on (creating new boards in case mods became infiltrated or shills).

Watch the mod logs for this post, I'll be banned for this post as well for merely talking about it, because they know longer publicly announce bans on posts calling them out, as they know everyone here doesn't check the mod logs.

She's a lot better than how most already view us.

How fucking autistic are you?

this shits getting retarded, I never post here but when I do I always get called a kike
fucking braindead retards with their memes

Called a shill every time he posts.
Everyone but him is the problem.

Whatever you say, Moshe.

What do you mean? Please tell me it's not what I think you mean.

check'd

The audacy of this kike
That post in a nutshell explains in a micro level the reason for their recurrent persecution

Then stop trying to SHUT IT DOWN.

he says "they have lost their fertility so their politicians want us here to breed in their place"

Even the preacher was confused but trying to act tough. Truly the most powerful and confusing part of the video

Thanks, m9. Will give it a look.

Stop being a kike then.

It's been obvious an Holla Forums rat is amongst the moderation. Why else ban Gex?

That's not suspicious at all!
inb4 the same thing happens to this thread.

Seems we have a few traitours to add to firing squad. They better enjoy their "power" while they can.

5th image

Brands:
Erdal : Shoe polish produced and marketed since 1901.
Frosch (frog): Environment friendly cleaning chemicals produced since 1986.[1]
Tana : Cleaning textiles

That would make this place worse than 4chan at its worst.

Never, all Europeans are to cucked to ever wake up and save themselves. They're heading for extinction.

Check out this thread before it gets shut down even more. It's already happening.

We got all kinds of OC faggot.

gex was likely a shill
he did do good work though and I appreciate it.

thanks OP, I didn't know I could get triggered that much in my fucking life

Yep, if that doesn't make you want to RWDS until the earth is but the size of a marble, you're truly 100% cucked.

"they have lost their fertility"

Well, yes and no. We have lower fertility for a variety of reasons. Crap economy, debt, unafordable housing etc

What the Imam misunderstands is that when push comes to shove, having a larger numers will translate to victory in the case of war. This is the mentality of sand peoples.

European history has shown us that better equipment and training, plus a great commander can lead to victory despite inferior numbers. Good examples of this are, Alexander the Greats battle at gaugamela, Queen Bouddicca's defeat at Watling St by the Romans, the siege of vienna so on

youtube.com/watch?v=__Mn2VSEBFo

youtube.com/watch?v=c_skDcIh_rY

reminds me of this

Good work for Europe.

The video was mainstream- neocon tier in the US. Which (((coincidentally))) was the mainstream outlets that embedded it .

Was it widely seen by Europeans?

Quite frankly, if it was just conservative 'Bubbas' in the US that had the majority of the 17 million views, then it wasn't effective. It was being used as a propaganda tool to get brainwashed white Americans to further hate Muslims and join the military…and of course to sympathize with Israel.

That video would be fantastic it was seen by millions of Europeans though.

I don't have the stats of the views by country.

I'm surprised it's not taken down as hate speech yet

I've never heard of Israel doing anything to help the countries helping them.

They demand all this foreign aid, they demand weapons, and they have their medics treat ISIS fighters in return.

here you go.

oops wrong ones sorry

So what you're saying is that there's a mole at the top of the Circus? Where is George Smiley when you need him?

The key is to find who is watching. The more moderate/centrist/cuck tier people the better. Millions of people like us isn't going to change much, if anything, but if many of those millions are the more politically ignorant, then we see progress and change.

I watched the one with the doom music spliced over top first and I was wracked with depression for days. I had to have a cigarette or I would have felt like an heroing.

It's true sadly.

Go back to reddit, sage isn't a downvote

With Open Gates was without a shadow of a doubt the single most important thing that a Holla Forumsite has ever done.
He single-handedly red-pilled millions of people. In different time and place Gex would've been knighted, given an estate and a pension.

His tripping is the prime example why Holla Forumsacks should NEVER trust or blindly follow any e-celeb.
He might be one of the best propagandist of Holla Forums but it doesn't automatically mean his opinion is always right.

By tripping he ironically proved that those who are fundamentally against e-celeb faggotry and wanted this crap out of here were right.

sage because off topic

You're filtered, Schlomo

This is obviously a troll. How retarded are you guys?

Friendly reminder that Ramadan just began.

too obvious

were all those signs written by one person?

Gex confirmed for whiteknight faggot

Praise Gex

Not only the writing is similar, but also the construction. I'd say that they were made by one person or a small group, likely the organizers, and handed out to those guys, both to get a clear and coherent message out and to better hide that there at most 50 guys attending.

Can anyone actually explain to me why they believe Evalion is important? How many views did her videos actually get?

you should celebrate the news of those tripple dubbs.

How many views it would have if music was on…

Her video on why she thought Hitler wasn't evil had half a million views. When SJWs made attack videos on her, their popularity brought her something like 20k new subscribers in 30 hours. Shortly after this, her channel was taken down. It was a great potential missed and def. a shill operation on Holla Forums to shut down any attempt at catching onto all that attention she was bringing in.

Like how we went from cuckchan to cripplechan?

this video is badass. everyone should see this

u wot

That isn't the case.
If Gex had tripped just for attention, that's one thing, but he was a content creator and a damn good one at that and he used his trip to keep us updated on said content (and on how/if attacks against him might be perpetrated by the (((establishment))) )

Given that, he used his trip to call attention to the inane bullshit of the mods. When the rep behind the trip is developed mostly by doing good and contributing to the board, it's an entirely different thing when you choose to chime in using said trip.

Mods fucked up.