Reality/Blackpill

I have been redpilled on race and the JQ for the past two years or so (I am 19 now). One of the most recent redpills I swallowed was the female question. After reading many philosophers like Nietzsche and Schopenhauer, I have developed a negative outlook on women. Holla Forums threads on women's whorish behavior have not helped.

However, all of that has not affected me as much as witnessing the outright whores at college. Nearly every semi-attractive girl is a non-virgin (keep in mind, I go to a Christian-affiliated university). This has made me extremely blackpilled towards women.

How do I change my attitude regarding women when I have already been redpilled?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't. Welcome to living hell.

You'll get over that as you get older. If that's all you're worried about when it comes to women, then you're on the wrong track.

polite sage bc not news, no article, and there are plenty of interesting threads out there without creating basically a slide thread

Meet some, faggot.

Schopenhauer is only correct insofar as he claims women are somewhere between children and men - in other terms, women are emotional. Until you've felt the empowerment a supportive woman can bring you speaking on things like this is pointless hypothesis.

Retard-tier post, if a woman isn't a virgin (or even a man) then they have no control over their life.

Getting a whore that has been riding the cock carousel for years isn't a great idea for all of us, cretin.

You can't

You "hate" women because they are coming to dominate society. This is unnatural for women to dominate men, women are intended only to rule over children as they are intended to care for children.

What's happened? Western men have become permachildren. Their challenges go unchecked because YOU are not masculine enough. They don't like you because YOU are not mature enough and have little going for you, and can't at leat cover for it by being a social butterfly.

Man up, boy.

Stop crying like a fucking Jew worshiper and fuck those cunts so we have some white people left in 100yrs you piece of human shit.

Your morals don't matter anymore. This world is going to burn because of weak white male modern morality

I already posted the pic you might want to read in another thread, so i'll just link it:

the trick is to meet any woman and redpill her slowly. women need men, men can live without them.

If you're a virgin, then you don't know anything about life, or living, faggot.
t. Nietzsche

You know those are two different things, right? You and the Feminists should hang out. You're both Puritans.

this (or something like it)

You will literally never go back, it's asking to unlearn truth. You just have to accept that women are for the most part, hysterical, overgrown children.

Welcome to the void

You just need to find a girl now who is innocent as you can find, who will, with time, be redpilled. You will make faster progress if you find a girl who fits the following criteria:

Nietzche was a fucking kike, kike

Why are you bumping this thread? this is literally a teenager whining about his (lack of a) sex life? this is fucking tumblr-tier garbage

WHY IS THERE A NEW THREAD BEING CREATED EVERY 5 SECS WITH NO LINKS?

SAGE AND REPORT SUMMERFAG THREADS

WHY IS THERE A NEW THREAD BEING CREATED EVERY 5 SECS WITH NO LINKS?

SAGE AND REPORT SUMMERFAG THREADS

What an odd claim to make.

The unfortunate fact of this era is that everyone has been conditioned into believing casual sex is a great thing - in fact getting laid first was something of a competition between me and the lads in high school, virgins (the exception being female virgins) were seen as inadequate.

Until our traditional cultures are re-established we have to deal with the hand we're given. That means finding a girl with one or two partners and accepting it.

As much as I myself wish chastity was still upheld as a virtue I can't help but feel you guys only promote it as a fox and the grapes type scenario. I find it hard to believe that pre-redpill you weren't interested in casual sex.

The redpill hangs heavy around one's neck like a millstone sometimes. I feel it. I can only imagine how many experiences I would have foregone, for better or worse, if I was redpilled at that age. Not a great thread I'll grant, but I don't like how we can never commiserate woes amongst the only people who seem to be likeminded in this world. Have a bump.

This is quoting from OP. I'm not a puritan.
Here's a short law every man should remember when selecting a possible mate: know what number of dicks that woman has had through her, multiply the number with 6 (inches) and if you'd seriously injuring from falling from the resulting height… you should stay clear.

I laughed. That's a great rule.

you don't come back. welcome to Holla Forums

No, it's not. Chastity is a sign of self-control.

This. If food wasn't abundant, they would say being fit was a sign of being a serf who cannot eat food all day.

Here's a redpill college boy: two girls at Christian college fornicate and get pregnant. One gets an abortion the other doesn't. Which one does the "good godly moral" administration kick out and which gets to stay?

actually having kids can give you better status in evaluation terms.

That's the exact same thing buddy. Your claim still makes no sense as for one to have failed at self-control they would have had to wanted to remain chaste in the first place.

You're talking nonsense to justify your own moral compass. As the other user said, we want to continue to thrive, right? We can't possibly do that if your stomach is too weak to accept the grim truths.

You might want to get an education before spouting things like this again.

Extreme example, but what you're saying is garbage. Just because you don't consider your degeneracy to be a loss of self control doesn't mean that we dont. This is, of course, in the sense that self regulation should be done to maintain healthy social mores. You sound like a r/TRP PUA MGTOW faggot.

No, fornication is a sin, the pregnant girl gets expelled. The abortion witch gets to stay because she killed her baby and kept the school's reputation intact.

Erhm, go see art before "modern art".

Chubiness was seen as beauty, since in unconscioulsy or consciously implied abundance and wealth.

Nowadays that there is an abundance of food models have to near starve to stay competitive.

Do you think in times of famine, people dying of hunger, being fat/chubby is a sign of lack of self control or of having acess to rare nourishment?

In other words, get back to highschool.

What the fuck are you talking about? Being chaste is a sign of self-control. Someone who fucks a girl before marriage, or if a girl fucks a guy before marriage, did it out over their selfish base desires.

Not surprising. KGB confirmed for best subversors ever.

In my country, things don't run that way. We're not pozzed enough.

I will not copulate with a dumpster fire. I didn't make the rule , but I will propagate and abide by it.

Both get expelled. The girl who killed her baby should herself be killed, and the girl who gave birth to her baby can only do good by marrying the father.

Not sure about that… I mean, just consider if the father's name is Tyrone Jackson. I'd say she did a good service to the community.
She would still be a dumpster fire, but not as bad as if she was if she would have had the mongrel.

What on Earth are you talking about?
I don't masturbate nor do I have casual sex any more. I'm talking about the cultural and educational reasons behind this new trend and why we have to stomach it and move on.

Haha wow I really can't believe I'm reading this on 8ch. Objective standards of beauty don't change through time, that would mean the markers for which partner will produce healthy offspring change too.

Those supposed paintings you've seen are few and far between and done so to emphasise wealth. Pick up The Nude by Kenneth Clark if you want to learn more.

Allow me to simplify it for you, you fucking moron.

If being chaste isn't in your interests, then there isn't a question of 'self-control' to be had. They have sex because it's seen as a positive, they're taught it's a positive.
It's like talking to a chimp who just flings shit in response.

No.
Yuri Bezmenov first rampage at USSR was being denied his choice relating to love/sex matters by Politbureau.

You don't want to multiply that, do you?

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Rom 1:26-27

Men are supposed to use women for release.

I never said that. You're talking to a strawman. And of course objective standards exist.

I'm just saying in times of famine, people dying of starvation, easy diseases etc, chubiness is seen in a different than today's society with abundant food where models have to starve to medically dangerous levels to be competitive.

Reading comprehension retard.

If you were taught to cut off your dick and shove it up your ass would you do it and then proceed to say "I didn't have self-control over this matter"?

That's right. During marriage the woman has no right to reject a man when he asks for sex. in the same sense a man has no right to deny sex when asked by the woman. A woman's body is owned by the man and the man's body is owned by the woman.

kek I went to a Christian MIDDLE school and it was the same thing. Don't fall for the "pure church girls' meme Holla Forums

More like reddit tier

That's what I meant by dealing with the hand we're given, did you think I wanted you to settle down with a club slut? No, no, I want you to understand that your chances of finding a virgin are slim in today's world - but a woman with very few partners should suffice if you're serious about wanting to continue our race.

What the retards here don't seem to be understanding is that I'm advocating reconciliation with reality, instead of doing what's tantamount to castrating yourself because you can't find a "pure" woman.

I want you to deal with reality instead of throwing your toys from the pram, listen (or read) - I know you guys are good people and I sympathise wholeheartedly with your perspective. But what I can't seem to get across is that we are the last line of defence here, if you don't breed you're denying our race of good genetic stock and traditionalist parenting.

One is obviously detrimental whilst the other can be marketed for it's positive pleasures, no?

Rushing to such extremes to make a point makes you look the fool.

You can teach the body to find pleasure in pain. You can teach the body in finding pleasure in practically everything if you do it correctly. Non-virginity is detrimental for a healthy family and by extension a nation, since children are born from families. A broken family is a broken nation.

Good genetic stock maybe, but traditionalistic parenting no way. That's gone. A slut mother (by Holla Forums standards) will be a re-hash of 60s boomers.

That said, on regards to love and sex affairs I'll go full Bezmenov. If denied, first rampage initiating.

You don't know how to invoke a fallacy and you certainly don't understand a thing about Renaissance art or life, chubbiness has always been a negative trait - King Henry VIII was widely mocked for his later build by the very starving peasants you claim to admire it.

You're peddling Tumblr-tier revisionism and cultural subjectivity which plays directly into the hands of Marxists. Your entire post was a desperate attempt to save face and it fell flat, made all the more embarrassing by the fact that I even handed you a reference point to check the truth yourself.

No, user, you are the fucking retard.

that's a pretty wide spectrum of groups to combine into a single sweeping dismissal.

Mate:
-I agree objective standards of beauty exist (and morality, amongst other things)

I simply put that in times of say, a town under siege for 4 years, with people dying of famine and eating their pets, a chubby person will have a different aura from today's society where models have to risk medical problems to stay competitive.

Back then a well fed serf would have a fit body automatically as a lifestyle. Gym is here to make up that flaw.

Now stop being so salty.

Let me take this in a different approach: keeping and acknowledging purity and sacredness is the first step of tradition. You will find it hard to find female-virgins during these times but that does not take away from their value nor does it add to the value of non-virgins. Non-virgins must accept their mistakes and live to correct it. Even if a non-virgin can't reach the same level of purity as a virgin it does not bar them from trying.

This is how it should be like but it isn't what it is now. We can only hope to fix that, but you trying to accept it isn't helping fix it.

Only had a virgin in high-school. I also had big plans and small brains, but this "reconciliation with reality" might not work for much longer… I mean yes, it might be possible and even probable that you can find a decent woman to settle down with even in this jewed climate. Body positivity and other crap seems to erode the foundation of evolutionary psychology, while the attractive women ride the cock carousel until the age of 35, after which they become ugly old hags (read Jessica Valenti's article, it's hilarious: theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti ).
So, you'll end up soon enough having to choose between fat whores that didn't have sex because not even blind people would stick their dicks in there and dumpster fires.

pics related, there's still hope

Its called a waifu you idiot

In abstract your theory works, but in practice a severed organ is less than pleasurable.

I think you're being a little hard-line but whatever user, do as you wish.

I think you're projecting your own feelings onto this. I'm telling you the objective historical facts and you're continuing to peddle falsehoods.

I'm agreeing with you here user.

You're speaking from the perspective of one who's spent too much time online and too little time communicating with women.

Kill yourself.

I tried to help, but the vast majority of you are completely deluded and beyond being salvaged.

Damn, that bitch is in for literal hell in the next 20 years.

No you don't understand we are trying to help you brake free of the slut positive propaganda.

Western women, yes, no contact at all. I live in eastern Europe, so this issue rarely affects me. Here, women know their place, as do men.

In starving North Korea why the last and current Dear Leaders try to appear Chubby? Pure Coincidence?

Self Enforcing Discipline will always beat Outside Enforced Discipline. Even the Classicals knew it. Someone will have to follow this path.

Well, the best way to change your outlook on women is to meet on.

I'm guessing you eventually want to take a wife, which is where your concerns come from. So I think you have two main options.

1. Swallow your pride and accept even the most suitable woman you will meet has probably given it up already.
2. There is always that one quiet girl, the one who always wears loose fitting clothes and likes the color pink. She doesn't have a whole lot of friends but comes from a good family. Everyone knows a girl like that, probably more than one. Chances are she's never had a boyfriend, let alone even kissing a boy. Get that girl.

I knew plenty of girls like that in high school, I wish I had paid more attention to them.

By working with it you are acknowledging and accepting it. That's all I have left to say, you seem like a smart guy so I'll leave you to it.

Women live more, on average, than men. She has literally most of her life ahead of her. And I couldn't be happier about it.

Women are beautiful and delicate, and when raised properly are kind and caring and almost retardedly loyal (I think because they do not actually understand honour, so when they feel they should be loyal to, or rather are owned by something, they will be incredibly loyal; see all the women who have endured clearly terrible truly abusive relationships and yet stayed in and defended the man, or live under actually dreadful regimes and support them). They are also obsessed with popularity and the status quo, which forms most of their 'opinions'. In reality they have few if any opinions of their own and simply parrot what they think will get them a positive reaction.

They just need to be trained properly and viewed with the right perspective. The vast, vast, vast majority of women are incapable of entertaining a complex thought, cannot see things from any other perspective and simply do not understand honour, camaraderie or banter.

See them as the simple creatures they are and you'll find them pleasant and endearing. Try and see them as your equal and you will grow to despise them.

seconded

also lift. you get /fit/, sorting the wheat from the chaff will be a lot easier

You don't. Why do you think we come here to discuss how to burn down this hell-bound society and build a virtuous one?

Women will always be women. They do not build, create, or innovate. They just adapt to the environment around them, no matter how retarded or degenerate it may be. The only way to fix our women is to fix the cancer that is filling their heads with lies at all levels of education and media/entertainment.

And that leads you back to the JQ.

I'm going to kill myself.

stream it pussy

JK, I wouldn't commit a sin like that, but I kind of wish I could.

If you want to kill yourself, but don't even have agency to, then you are among the most cucked.

Gr8 idea m8.

Where to find these grills? I've probably seen like 2 in my whole life.

It says the "use" of woman is for man's sex. Marriage isn't mentioned in the passage. You added that.

No, the "christian" school doesn't kick out the girl that gets an abortion - that's just the way it works in the real world sonny.

(And if the whore went mudsharking and has a nigger growing insider her then an abortion isn't terrible, it's just some early crime prevention)