When was the last time you got your dick sucked Holla Forums? It can be a female, male, animal, relative, whatever

When was the last time you got your dick sucked Holla Forums? It can be a female, male, animal, relative, whatever.

Me: Last sunday afternoon, say 6ish, the 18th of September, 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

datafilehost.com/d/e3c09d5e
datafilehost.com/d/88803127
datafilehost.com/d/51301fd3
datafilehost.com/d/4ee71b3c
datafilehost.com/d/a9f731ce
datafilehost.com/d/7cd92c1c
datafilehost.com/d/38433927
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was gonna get it sucked last saturday evening, but then I got so horny I just fucked her pussy instead

You got your dick sucked 6 times in one day?

What does a blowjob feel like? Really, is it better than pussy? I've never had either.

no. ain't nothin better than pussy

Assuming you're not a LARPing faggot, is pussy really that good?

datafilehost.com/d/e3c09d5e
datafilehost.com/d/88803127
datafilehost.com/d/51301fd3
datafilehost.com/d/4ee71b3c
datafilehost.com/d/a9f731ce
datafilehost.com/d/7cd92c1c
datafilehost.com/d/38433927

Few weeks ago. Wasn't nearly as good as putting it in her cunt, though, but it's not like I'm complaining. I was never a great fan of blowjobs anyway.

Your frontal cortex is broken.

"Ain't nothing better than pussy" is an equivalent statement to "Something is better than pussy".

But you're probably a dumb nigger so who cares.

yes

How is it that I've been officially diagnosed with autism and yet you're more fucking autistic than me?

I've had a couple BJs that were way better than any other sex, but that's only if the girl is really good at it. Almost strictly, assume that sex will be better.

How does it feel that your mental age stopped increasing at 15?

you're a thousand years late with your double-negative, grammar-nazi self-congratulation. no-one gives a fuck on Holla Forums as long as it's comprehensible.
and it was comprehensible to everyone but you. which leads me to suspect you just flew in from reddit, where this sort of anality (call me out on my neologism) is monnaie courante.

Anal is better. It's always tighter than pussy.

Deduction missing. Logic is still very much actual today. Please provide proofs for your statements or else gas yourself Mr Nigger.

Again, deduction missing.

Deduction missing.

Also deduction missing. There's no proof of you suspecting this.

4 statements, all without deduction. Impressive lack of rigor I must say, even for a nigger.

Also, nice samefagging. If you're going to defend your statements, at least do it in person.

>loud fart

Whats sad is that you're probably a human.

it's feels wet and surprisingly tight in my opinion.

Reminder that men have gone to war over pussy.
ITS THAT GOOD.

If the chick knows what she's doing, blowjobs are great. Pussy. . .again, great if they know what they're doing. Just sticking it in there won't necessarily do much. The girl's gotta make the right movements, has to use those vaginal muscles, etc.

You're a virgin aren't you?

3 days ago, by a black girl, who's my gf.

She makes me cum in less than 5 min.

Hey..you know what they say
the only good thing a black girls lips are good for is, smoking rock and sucking cock.

never

Says the retard who'd accept double-negatives any day.
Please kill yourself.

Nobody here gives a shit if your girl is colored or not. Cut that racist shit out you bitch.

A little over a month ago. I can get it sucked anytime I want but the girl is too clingy so I don' t really use it.

Where do you think you are?

omg, deedlit

she my waifu

early last saturday morning, ~1-2 AM. tranny "girl"friend is actually stellar, "she" gives better head than any bio gf I've ever had

2 days go

A dog licked my dick about 4 years ago, does that count?

3 days ago

yes

hey guys

I had SEX!

autisn

quite the feat

It was at 2:30 AM today, Friday 23 September 2016. And I have class in 20 minutes. RIP.

6 april, 2014, fuck i even remember date

time for a confession Holla Forums
i lost my virginity with linetrap, i washed my faggotry away with drinks and deep regret and i never fucked anything else since then
all i remember is that there was this thread on 4chan around a decade ago about a convention, probably comic con and i was there. People were talking about how "that's a man baby" and my teenager self thought "hey, how about i dick this nigga?" and actually did it

I've yet to see your proof that "Ain't nothing better than pussy" interpreted by anyone but you as "Something is better than pussy". Strict logical meaning =/= how words are interpreted. And yes that's easy enough to prove with plenty of examples.

This morning. Woke up my girlfriend with a barrage of compliments and she got uncontrollably horny so we boned and she cleaned up.

if you're gonna lie on the internet, at least try to make it believeable

dude… didn't you need therapy after that?

Never.

HA HA THAT'S A GOOD ONE

does selfsuck count ?

get a prostitute

If you've been together for 4 years and she has body image issues, then yes, they do

about a week ago

i'm seeing this new girl who has a great body but honestly a butterface

she doesn't give good head and it was during sex so it was only for about 2 minutes before moving on

on the plus side she cums really easily which i find hot as fuck, having her twitching next to me after coming 3-4 times in 15 minutes feels preddy good

Will be this Sunday

last night.
Fiance rolled over and gave me head.

whose fiance was this?

mine

my brother had a direct line with him, got close on twitter and they hit it off.

Linetrap kept trying to fly my brother to florida.

Fuck off

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!
fucking pedo shit

Dont remember exact day.
somewhere around 2009-2010.
I think. I could be off by a year or so.

couple of weeks ago

but still prefer fapping

Nope, sorry.

She actually looks worse than that? That sucks :^)

Wednesday night, one of my wife's friends

About a year ago. Was briefly banging a 19 y/o Qt from tinder. Sex was good, but always at her place, and she had roommates, so we had to be quiet or the bitches would throw a tantrum. Also I wanted a LOOOOOT more sex than she did. Like, I'd go over there and wanna fuck for 5-6 hrs and she'd be done after maybe 2.

She had no fucking clue how to suck a dick, but it was kinda cute seeing her try.

I am a virgin

it just seems like too much work to try and get laid, doesn't seem worth it

What about finnish benis?

where`s her bf

yesterday

SAGE POST SQUAD

What did he mean by this?

Last Saturday 2:30pm ish snuck into the shower and shoved it in his mouth

women suck at telling how big a dick is, if your dick is at least average they will normally read it a few cm bigger than it actually is and if its small they will assume its smaller than it is.

It's the sage post squad nigger you best back the fuck up

Five years ago… fuck.

Holla Forums is basically what you get when the goyim takes over. Pure shit.

p sure that aint right

I was 5 or 6 years so it has been some time.

There was never a first

last year I think.

September 24. Late afternoon.

Her blowjob skills was so bad, I actually dozed off and fell asleep.