Okay Holla Forums i have an unusual tale for you

okay Holla Forums i have an unusual tale for you
pic is not me but i had no idea on how much bullshit is truly involved in internationally selling bananas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_equivalent_dose
ccnr.org/About_Radioactive_Bananas.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well here's an idea: how about you actually check on your fucking product before importing it so you don't end up with RADIOACTIVE BANANAS.

That means the bananas must've been planted on a site with buried radioactive waste of some type, that's my best guess.

So basically if you were all like "hyuk these farmers are giving me this shit pretty cheap i'm such a smart businessman" perhaps you could've stopped to think for 2 seconds why the bananas were so goddamn cheap, don't you think?

no you cunt. a bit over 1% of the potassium contained in a banana is a radioactive isotope. Apparently a container with a gorillion bananas shows a measurable increase in radiation

Your guess is wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_equivalent_dose

ccnr.org/About_Radioactive_Bananas.pdf

whoops apparently i was wrong too. it's not a bit over 1% it's a bit over 1% of 1%

lol OP is bitter he got caught buying Bananas from Chernobyl

Radioactive products is a huge problem because of China. They seriously don't give a shit about it and regularly export things like radioactive marble and metals to the USA.
Bananas aren't supposed to be very radioactive at all, just because they have potassium. Lots of vegetables have potassium and aren't radioactive.

this

AFAIK potatoes have more potassium than bananas, but you never hear about radioactive potato problems.

you never hear about the fact that fat free milk was until ww2 considered industrial waste either. It's just something that apparently everyone goes through but never brings up

There is not enough semen in this thread, plus I don't like the fact that you don't like what I like!

kek

This is fake and gay. I used to import produce for a major retail outlet. (It rhymes with 'balls smart'.) I know for a fact that bananas don't set off Homeland Security radiation detectors because the detectors are all calibrated to dangerous isotopes of Americium, Caesium, Plutonium etc. - not to the miniscule amount of low level safer variety isotopes found in some food and drink.

Different isotopes and different types of radiation (ionising vs non-ionising, alpha vs beta vs gamma vs X-ray) are NOT the same. No-one with any understanding of this topic would make OP's shitty post. It would be like saying that the visible-light camera in your iPhone could also take an X-ray image of your bones. It's junk.

This is probably some kind of PR company shilling for the nuclear power industry, to desensitive us to radiation risks. I've been finding this shit more and more on social media and in the news. If I had to take a guess, it's part of the nuclear industry's PR efforts for covering up for the fact that rad levels are dangerously high on the West Coast, due to the Fukushima meltdown-explosions pissing radiation into the Pacific for years. They're hiding it as much as they can because if the truth got out, the lawsuits against the companies involved (US uranium miners, General Electric, Toshiba, etc.) would make the lawsuits against Big Tobacco look like chickenfeed. It would be trillion-dollar damages.

There's a reason the Northern Pacific is seeing unprecedented mass die offs of whales, sea lions, sharks, and once-abundant species of fish and seabirds. There's a reason that commercial fisheries are slowly collapsing. There's a reason the government stopped posting rad station data online for everyone to see, and dramatically raised 'safe' rad levels in food and water. There's a reason there's been such a massive drop off in insects and birds on the West Coast. And there's a reason it's all happened since Fukushima.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself what's more likely: a) OP's faggot story about bananas being inspected by men in lead suits, or b) the world's worst ever nuclear calamity, which has not yet been contained, pissing deadly radiation into the Pacific. Fukushima Daiichi had hundreds of times the fissile material of 'Little Boy' and 'Fat Man' in its reactors and stored in its fuel pools. The Fukusima Daiichi explosion generated thousands of tons more radioactive materials within 24 hours, spreading contamination to millions of tons of soil in the local area - and that contamination gets washed into the Pacific when it rains. The currents have taken that radiation across the Pacific, to the West Coast.

Tepco's Fukushima Daiichi power plant is a giant dirty bomb.

Bullshit argument. You never hear about elves either, so by your standards they must be real too.

So are you saying OP is lying about having radioactive bananas, or that he's right because fukuchichi diki thingy.

Those that write the regulations often have little to no understanding of what they mean. This seems like a perfect example.

You are an idiot, try not speaking on subjects you don't understand to avoid it being so obvious to others.

user, pls

sauce?