The michelson–morley experiment doesn't disprove luminiferous aether

the michelson–morley experiment doesn't disprove luminiferous aether

if the internet is really going to be censored october 1st you only have a week to download PDFs.

mark my words: luminiferous aether is some of the first information that will be censored.

Other urls found in this thread:

cellularuniverse.org/AA3AetherHistory.htm#S2
youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cellularuniverse.org/AA3AetherHistory.htm#S2

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw

Null hypothesis
u
l
l

h
y
p
o
t
h
e
s
i
s

The study and research of a cosmos devoid of its essential ingredient, aether, is as pointless and unproductive as were traditional theological dissertations. Cosmology without the aether concept is a dead-end endeavor —assuming, of course, that one’s goal is the perception of reality.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, kike

Using a Michelson optical interferometer mounted on a sandstone base, the aether wind was measured to be 8.8 km/s during noonday observations (and 8.0 km/s during evening) relative to the Earth. Unfortunately, this was considerably less than the 30 km/s, which would be expected due to the Earth’s orbital motion about the sun. What at first appeared to be an anomalous finding was downgraded over the years and became the so called ‘null result’ now often quoted but entirely without justification.

bundle them up and put them on file hosts
link to a dl on mega or something

why isn't there a single mention of spacetime as the base fabric of our universe? the aether just seems to be some fag who wants to stir up shit by reverting to the old words.

so fucking dumb

thanks for Correcting The Record

thanks for Correcting the Record

fuck off jidf

>being unaware of the Michelson-Hooves Carrottop experiment, which plainly proves the existence of sub-luminiferous muffins
user pls

kill yourself

fuck off JIDF

I don't think OP cares enough about this subject.

I want to learn.

bump

chek

Fuck off retard nigger

Yeah, I don't understand science outside biology

EXPLAIN