Sweden YES

Sweden leads the race to become cashless society

archive.is/1w6qw

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gjh6EC8foN4?t=3253
betemunah.org/six.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when the mudshits keep flooding in, and they lose trust in their government (ie. lose their ethnostate) they will see the utility in cash.

polite sage bc conjecture, not news. also, sliding going on, and a number of good threads dying. OP, please go respond to good non-slide threads.

Bitcoin will go up a lot if this happens in larger countries.

Get your toddlers RFID chipped.

Fucking everything in my country is wrong and going in the wrong direction. Why do we have to be the worst at EVERYTHING

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Reminder that the Jewish hexagram is a perfect 666 with its 6 sides, 6 lines, and 6 triangles, and is also the mark of a man: Rothschild, who also controls all the world's money.

What the fuck do they plan on using instead of money?
A bartering system?
Free gibs for all?

Digital currency. No more coins or paper with some ink on it

What in the goddamn?

They want to eliminate paper currency so that the only flow of money in circulation comes from credit cards or other sources that can be traced back to a person.

youtu.be/gjh6EC8foN4?t=3253
Skip to 54:13 if you want to use the embed.

All transactions will be digital. This allows for exact monitoring of all trade for both tax and surveillance purposes, as well as preventing bank runs in response to negative nominal interest rates.

I don't wish to disrespect your dub-trips that equal 666 but…

Okay I might just be over looking something here and being really retarded.
The lines part adds up, the triangles part adds up, the sides part doesn't unless you're talking the singular big triangles but then that's just using the "6 lines" part.

Oh right.

Sorry I meant 6 points, 6 lines, 6 triangles.

Cash is also useless. Only Precious Metals hold any value. Buy Gold.

This meme magic shit is getting too real fam.

(checked)
Trips of truth.

Sweden truly is the goodest goy.

The memes are growing stronger.

Why hasn't anybody checked this?

Checking these double trips too.

(nobody checked these either)

Mein fucking Gott, ANOTHER double trips.

what in the fuck…?

THIS THREAD IS IMPORTANT
SO MUCH MEME MAGIC IS NOT A COINCIDENCE

But how are rapefugees going to sell white children as sex slaves without cash?

Answer: the selling of white sex slaves will be approved and subsidized by the Swedish government.

SHE BLESSES THIS THREAD

"Cashless" forces the black market to use the above-ground marketplace for even tiny transactions, who does this benefit?

If you ever wanted to know what the future will look like if the Jews win, Sweden is a good example

Jewish plans in Sweden will backfire and the muslims will take over
Islam is the beast

You are the BEST at NWO

Alright I'm sold lads, bitcoin is the way to go. I think kek is a better indicator than any finance forum.

Kind of surprised it's taking this long. They could have probably started doing this 10-15 years ago. Growing up in the 90's I was one of the few families that still used cash to buy almost everything in the suburbs, and one of the reasons the Internet took off was thanks to the credit card.

A good 90% of people have no fucking idea why this is a bad idea. They just see that they hardly use cash anymore and that it wouldn't be a problem.

If you analyze the sides further you can see how the hexagram can be broken down into more sets of 6s.

Also in modern Hebrew the letter V is associated with the number 6 (pronounced "vav"). Count how many Vs there are in the hexagram. Hint: it is many more sets of 6s.

Also, according to the Vilna Gaon's commentaries on the Zohar, "the number 666 contains hidden within it exalted and lofty messianic potential." Esoteric kabbalism teaches that 6 is a special number associated with divinity, and that 666 is associated with the coming of the Messiah. Of course Christianity famously teaches that 666 is associated with the false Messiah who will arrive before the real Messiah returns.

betemunah.org/six.html

666 is at the center of the Kabbalistic tree of life.

Want to know why? Because it's getting harder to find places where you safely can take out cash, you can't go the bank to do it because they don't have any money. Those machines where you take out cash in, is unsafe and a sure way to get your card copied and your money taken.

They have staged the game where it's just really convinient to use electronic cards instead of cash.

This will just create a demand for more black marked economics.

It is a tool to dominate and control the people. But the real world doesn't function that way.

It is destined to destroy it self but its very design. They are delusional.

How do you convince people that cashless society is bad? Nothing I say seems to get through to them. They all just harp on about "convenience"

Any suggestion one could make is irrelevant to these types of hardened normie faggots. You could argue that all transactions will be traced and monitored and used to spy on you, but normies "have nothing to hide from the NSA xD".

Old people do not matter in Sweden. Old women can't fuck the migrants, so who cares? Old women aren't promoting miscegenation, so fuck them.

The only thing that matters in Sweden is that refugees get what they want.

It's for you own good goy hehe

so it begins in sweden?

meme magic combined with the beast

I dont even anymore

so do drug dealers take plastic now?