At least 82 injured as lightning strikes degenerate festival in Germany

At least 82 injured as lightning strikes degenerate festival in Germany

The memes are manifesting in our real life. The memes must flow. You can't make this shit up.

rt.com/news/345399-rock-ring-festival-lightning/

archive.is/dApLC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gOlDBVx2E_o?t=45m33s
sacred-texts.com/jai/treatise.txt
boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Content&sd=Articles&ArticleID=1674
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_origin_of_religions#Evolutionary_psychology_of_religion
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/29/britain-first-denounced-every-christian-group_n_9111138.html
youtu.be/-x28VzhaYDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_number_(physics)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ba'al is none too pleased yet again, it seems.

HAIL BA'AL

it was the will of kek. many praises to his name

Did we meme this? For real?

inb4 someone was playing Twilight of the Thunder God

Praise unto Thor!

Deus Vult

Stop with the pagan LARPing bullshit. There is only one God and his name is Jesus Christ.

The Old Gods see fit to punish degeneracy.

Checkmate, faggot.

Moar liek kekmate amirite?

na thanks

they were
>youtu.be/gOlDBVx2E_o?t=45m33s

Better start making offerings to Thor.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I like having so many gods to worship now

It's like a buffet

Sucks that it was one of the lesser degenerate festivals.
Rock am ring is just for mostly normal people wanting to hear bands they like, its not like Tomorrowland or something which is just a big drugged out daycare for adult children

awful

What in particular is so degenerate about this festival? Mass groups of whites gathering to celebrate isn't something inherently degenerate, after all perhaps this social gathering will result in some couplings and new births for a dying white population.

Here is some more mana for your memeing wizardry.

All sin is equal in the eyes of the Lord. Those who indulge in Satanic music deserve just as much punishment as those who commit sexual sins like homosexuality.

Or perhaps there is one supreme intelligence who makes itself known to people in the way they are best apt to receive it… To the scientist, a discovery. To the Holla Forumsack, in the form of KEK. etc.

I'm not a fan of that music but what makes it satanic?

This. Let's not go into religious D&C bullshit again. Truth is subjective and there are all kinds of gods.

Music was created by God as a tool for men to worship God.
So any music that does not exalt our Lord God is inherently Satanic.

Christianity is LARPing.

I don't think that fits

If by LARPing you mean Loving-And-Rapidly-Praising, then you're correct.

fixed

So J.S. Bach's secular music is satanic, then?

These are truly memes of darkness.

calling memes pagan is already acknowledging them as having magical power.

plus many pro-christian pepes exist.

thats dumb as shit

OP Is a faggot for not using Thor

You devil worshiper now Papist?

I do like Christian Pepes. I like to share them with my friends on Facebook.

It's the truth heathen.

Live Action Role Play. You know, what you do during mass.

Christian pepes are forbbiden by Vatican?

Quite the opposite, many if not most of them come from /christian/

Everyone knows christ was a hermetic wizard worshiping the god that is akasha the 5th element

Reminds me of "There is only one God and his name is Allah!"

You dune coon worshipers are all the same

So is Bach's non-religious music satanic or what?
Afraid to answer for how fucking retarded you sound?

Based Zeus!

I'm not heretical Catholic. I'm falling more towards Orthodox even though I was raised Baptist.

If you want to be technical, God, Allah, and YHWH are all the same entity. It's just Judaism and Islam have perverse interpretations of God.

So if some pedo Communist tells you it's not OK then it's devil worship?

You know what else the Vatican is cool with? Fucking guys in the ass, ISIS in Europe, and Communism. It's been sanctioned. So don't bitch and say "that's not a real Scotsman!"

I didn't feel the need to answer you the first time because I already provided in answer in the first post you replied to.

Any music that does not exalt our Lord God is inherently Satanic
I do believe Bach's music falls into the 'any' category. Don't try and pull the "It's classical, so it must be pure!" nonsense.

No you imbecile, Jesus is the prophet and Jehovah is the father.

I thought thor was the god of thunder while odin was the god of lightning?

God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all seperate, but also the same. Can you even Theology?

You mean character. Because you worship a fucking book you lowbrow lost faggot

Fucking inefficient.

It's not classical. It's baroque.
So you're saying that even though Bach composed hundreds of chorales and the greatest religious peice of music ever composed, the Mass in B minor, he's rotting in hell because he also made music for people to dance to.

Your life must be never ending torture

I lilke your picture. Thanks for proving my point that Catholics are heretics subverted by kikes.

Lightening his Thor's wife. It's a metaphor as they were doing science way before the Christian version of fairtale Norse Paganism came out we see with these Austru faggots

Do you think God lets you into Heaven because you make pretty music?

Pepe frog meme is devil worship? Are you nuts?

Are you a Talmudic or Muslim shill? You seem to be implying Vatican is pro demon-worship.

Paganon, plz go.

The "holy spirit" is Jehovah's active force, not a person. They're also NOT THE SAME.

Jehovah cannot be Jesus and Jesus cannot be Jehovah. It's a father and son thing. Creator and First creation thing.

It's just that odin is the norse sky father.
Seeing as the other skyfathers wield lightning like zues and perun I assumed he would too.

Only Muslims seriously attack Holy Trinity as their strategy. It's even in their Quran. Be on guard.

It was easy… You all worship a fucking kike. THat's why Russians killed their own people in mass because the kikes told them to. Why Putin kisses the feet of the NWO and kikes and makes antisemitism punishable by prison and a massive fine

I didn't say the Holy Spirit is a "person".
And no, you're wrong. Jesus is God made flesh.
The 3 parts of the Godhead are all intertwined, but seperate.
Think of it like Water. It can have 3 forms, Solid (Ice), Liquid (Water), or Gas (Steam), but they are all still just H2O

Nice strawman. I never made any positive claims.

We were discussing YOUR claim that all non-devotional music is satanic.

And your idea of devotional music is probably Christian rock you uncultured Baptist swine

Thor and his wife = lightening and thunder. Before the Dune Coon worship took over and they started going full Sand Nigger on all the female goddesses and burning women alive in the name of "goodness"

If there's one kike that is pure and holy, it would be a kike that told super-kikes that are literally the synagogue of Satan.
Jesus was a pretty chill bro, you might wanna chat with him.

Hail Baal!

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU WORSHIP A JEWISH MAN AS THE CREATED OF EXISTENCE

Why are you even here?

Christian Rock has it's heart in the right place, but they are still just as wrong.
Putting old wine in a new bottle does not change the old wine into new wine.

The gods are with us

Yeah well, you're wrong because Jesus could have not been praying to himself asking himself why he needed to die and then died to come back to life again as himself just to go back to the heavens were he already was as himself.

We're sick to the back teeth of the "good lord" jesus tbh. Take your slave "saviour" else where.

I hate to put it this way, but maybe it really is just 2deep4u.
I suggest you seek God in your prayers. He'll answer all your questions.

It's shitty propaganda and sounds like it too

You are not one of us kike D&C shill.

Any of you have those screenshots of the Ba'al ritual?
On a side note have any of you done anything else involving ba'al or other geotic daemons?

Lol, butthurt atheist scum didn't even finish reading before making a knee-jerk triggered repsonse.

When did /christian/ even get it into their heads that they could come into Holla Forums and make it their home? Because we both hate faggots?

Not good enough tbh.

We were always here. Christianity is by nature an Aryan religion. Those who deny that aren't white.

baal is currently inverted, its not a fertility god, its undergoing a parasitic death reversal, using that thing is like using the kikes molech god.

Stick with kek.

Every damn time. You christcucks are predictable.

Holla Forums is socially darwinistic. Anyone else is just a fucking cuckold who can't deal with the harsh realities of nature.

If that helps you sleep easy at night. Christianity has been the bane of the white race.

Fuck that shit.

American protestant christcucks and their silly materialistic desert religion…
Absolutely no conception of metaphysics

Sure, he can walk on water.
But can he do this?
╰( ° ʖ ° )つ──☆*:・゚meme magic

I'm completely shocked.

82?

holy fug

Wot ?

Sure sacrifice the souls of your white children while your at it.

How many of them were sandniggers?

look at his skin color and facial features
that's a negroid

Used to be a fedorafag and then a Christfag, but these days I hold a similar belief to yours. Going off that tangent, it's understandable why the Jewish prophets made the representation of their God an angry one - it's almost as if those prophets know that in the future, these descendants of vipers will be a bane to the world. Not to mention that the majority of Jewish prophets basically wrote compendiums of shitposts full of rage toward their contemporary Jews.

I'm not an indigo pill user, I'd just like to collect the screenshot for nostalgia purposes.

PRAISE KEK

I would agree if that was not part of KGB subvertion tactics of Christianity, to turn it into entertainment rather than religion.

I gotta go, but I just want to let everyone in this thread know…

You will be in my prayers.

hail akasha fool

/christian/ has been posting pepe frogs for a year or so by now.

topcuck

This, thankfully I'm not the only one here that gets it.
There is a lot of knowledge in ancestral religions about how the nature works. The fascinating thing is that every European religion is basically the same in its meaning.
For example, Thor is the equivalent of Roman god Jupiter. In Norse mythology, Thor is fighting fire giants to protect his people -> the planet Jupiter is preventing the comets to hit Earth with its gravity.

Thor is the god of thunder and lighting. Odin is the Allfather.

It goes all the way back to Egypt, Sumeria and babylonia tbh. Read Donald MacKenzie's work on the subject, very insightful stuff indeed.

Common myths shared by people with common ancestral links tbh.

I got another one of those in the mail about loyalty to christ in the mail

Gonna look up so boss quotes about loyalty in the morning and find a pen

Holla Forums has always been a Christian board, get the fuck to church or get the fuck in the oven.

Holla Forums has always been a wizard board.

pure coincidence

check the expiration date on that meme, fam

I would say there's a difference between the Northern and Southern European religions. Norse gods were on the side of man fighting together against evil.
Meanwhile Greek gods are separated from man and often put obstacles in his way, in this way they are more like impersonal and harsh forces of nature.

Can a drawfag draw a kek/pepe with lightning comming from his finger.

WEW

So which entity do we praise for this? Thor? Kek? Both?

PRAISE THOR, PRAISE KEK!

Look,

That pissed you off right away, didn't it?

Christianity has been the religion of Western Civilization. We got that.

I respect it, for the basic tenants of being decent to one another, and being clean, and making family and community the center of life.

But most of us here are beyond the need for the spiritual relief of religion.

Don't expect this board to be a bunch of Christfags. I'm sure there are some, but for most of us it's a ridiculous game of my pretend friend can beat up your pretend friend.

And Christianity, Islam, and Talmudism are all based on the same sand nigger god.

Ba'al. The same one who downed that crane in the Middle East after ISIS fucked up his temple.

It begins

You guys and your silly neo-meme gods.

Yeah, there are many differences like that, because they were different people, I meant that they are the same in a sense that they are all based on the laws of nature.

Stop posting as if we're all a hive mind user.

Lol at those dubs.
Even Kek is making fun of the fact that you have three gods.

the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father, all are God

Granted, this would make the label "Desert quadrilogy" ill-fitting, but Mormonism is just a weird thing some Americans did, while Marxism is global AND shares values with Christianity.

Blaspheme Christ = JEW

Report offenders.

Tetragrammaton?

what if they praise christ as a wizard.
Do people still get reported for being right?

no, i left some words out

Is this along the lines of "Takes one to know one" logic?

Inb4 you declare me jewish for "insulting jesus".

Sorry user I though you were referring to the 4 elements of life that were created by the true god Akasha.

fuck off. You guys had your chance and now we are in this mess.

I didn't know hermeticism was indian user

If you disagree with me, you can say where and why.

Jainism and Hinduism are user

I suppose we are not on the same subject then.

Its not about being a hivemind, you dunce.
is right because (apparently except for D&C shills like you) Holla Forums doesn't need to squabble about sectarian bullshit.

The cycle of actually shuffling into church every sunday is for the herd, and we are above the herd except those of use who either don't belong here, or choose to mingle recreationally.

Additionally, if you think this board is overtly christian, I'm sure it would upset you to realize that we've been neck-deep in magic.

probably not, but akasha as a concept exists in Jainism and Hinduism
sacred-texts.com/jai/treatise.txt
boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Content&sd=Articles&ArticleID=1674

thanks user, seems like a interesting read.

HAIL THOR

PRAISE KEK

KEK HAS SPOKEN!!! DUBS ARE OF KEK AND THUNDER FOR THOR THEREFORE PRAISE THEM BOTH ON ACCOUNT OF THE DUBS OMEN!

PRAISE KEK

lets see this

GUYS DO YOU THINK ALL THESE FLOODS AND RAIN AND LIGHTNING STRIKES HAVE ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT ALL THE MUSLIM SCUM INVADING OUR WHITE COUNTRIES?
MAYBE ITS GOD HELPING US OUT A LITTLE?

Kek lel

Kek is thor in anoher universe!

PRAISE KEK AND THORS JOLLY COOPERATION!

MEME MAGICK IS WORKING MORE!!!

it might be because isis blew up ba'als temple

MEME

FUCKING

M
A
G
A
I
K

PRAISE THOR AND PRAISE KEK

God is ashamed of us for being useless cucks and is trying to show us that he's losing his temper.

Oy gevalt. Maybe if I try this old and pointless trick again;

What do you mean?

There are many Gods fool, they are awakening once again, and they are angry. We are their prophets. I praise any God which helps. This was likely the will of "Thor" meme god.

I know there's at least A God, which one, there's the question. It could as well be the same one in every fucking religion, but described differently

We aren't fighting each other anymore you cuck Jew. The gig is up.

I was being sarcastic you fucking dumb nigger
Is it your first day here

degenerate Christ cuck BTFO

HAIL BA'AL

Hell is forever!

If there's a ever a kike I'd like to have a chat with it would be someone alive like Brother Nathanael.

PRAISE KEK

God doesn't lose his temper, he gets upset. He's been upset at 3/4 of the population for a long time now and nature's planned something really really bad to lash out.

Hail Hydra!

Maybe this is how Lucifer managed to fuck over God, ever found it strange how God didn't just crush Lucifer? God at the end of the day is a weak pansy ass cuck… just like all Christians.

PRAISE MARS, GOD OF WAR!!

They believe God is some dude in some planet somewhere you dumb nigger.
That's as polytheistic, idolatrous and pagan as you can get.

Burn your Jew Bible and worship Nature, God's actual word.

This thread

Might as well call you mudslimes

You're being controlled by jews. You have accepted that they control other aspects in your life, why is it so hard to believe they've controlled you with this? It's perplexing.

nigger wut

Cuckstians are mentally ill, and will betray you for their imaginary sky kike.

So you're saying… it's the current year?

MEME MAGIC METAL!!!

Daily reminder

I can hardly wait for the "LIGHTNING IS SEXIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC" remarks.

But was it just a rock concert? What's so bad about that is this some attempt to fuck with us?

Alright I see now it's a slide thread..

Someone please, for the love of kek, post that image of the news article where a boat on a calm sunny day filled with sub humans somehow fucking capsized and killed some(or all) passengers.

/christian/ please just go back to your containment board

Look the one thing that is the greatest divide between Holla Forumsacks is our religion, trying to bring it up is just trying to fracture Holla Forums

Locking ourselves in the cuck shed would go against the Great Commission. Who are we gonna obey, Jesus or some faggot on an image board?

They're the ones who brought it up.

>therefor, by explaining this, invites shills to use this in the future to try and sever and fracture Holla Forums by assuming this is their kryptonite

If you do not praise God, the one true God; Father, Son and Holy Ghost; then after His wrath falls upon the heathens here, it shall fall upon you.

Read your Bibles brothers, so many times the Israelites would give praise to other gods or even themselves instead of God, and for this heinous sin the Lord made them a people who are despised throughout the entire world, whose history is filth and who shall be without a homeland.

Do not make this happen to us. God is answering our prayers, give thanks to Him!

You christcucks and Thorfags can go home, this is the work of MIGHTY ZEUS.

Greek/Roman gods are making a comeback, and they're going to make Europa great again.

Quit being a fucking autist and recognize "other gods" are just different aspects and manifestations of the one true God. Be quiet and be very glad the pendulum is shifting towards spirituality rather than materialism, at least on here.

IN B4 ALL GODS ARE INSPIRED FROM THE SAME GOD BUT INTERPRETED DIFFERENTLY

INB4 IT'S WAS ALL JESUS

They exist within it as memes. Thoughts, feelings, ideas all reflect within consciousness, which is the shard of God we all carry within us.

:^)

Stop depriving Kek of your energy by focusing on greek shit. Also nice dubs.

God also says not to bear false witness, and here you cuckolds are trying to claim this board as the territory of Jesus alone. A blatant falsehood.
Setting aside Kek, your own god would be disappointed by your bullshit and kike-like shilling. People so tainted as you do not know how to behave as honest evangelists.

Demon worship will be punished. My God is a jealous God.

Nah, you're just a retard who larps fighting heathens online. Lighten up and enjoy the ride.

Man these pagan LARPers are out of control. How can you explain that its those who go against the true morality that are getting punished? Pure coincidence right? or is it muh chritianity is just neo-paganism meme? Go sacrifice some newborns barbarians.

You're demanding people on this board accept your religion while providing nothing but condemnation and legit bigotry. You're out of your fucking mind, but more probably a D&C shill.

You pagans are asking people on this board to accept your religion while providing nothing but condemnation of Christianity. Your our of your mind, but more probably an Holla Forums shill.

Drown yourself in a bucket of piss.

You christcucks really are mentally ill

I'm from SC, and I love that Kek.

made this a week ago.
enjoy

Holyfuck, I used to feel bad for christcucks being pushed around like they are in today's world.
But fucktards like you make me feel like it might actually be well-deserved.

All the universe is the territory of Jesus alone, heathen. He's just giving you a moment to make your mind up whether you wanna LARP your way into hell (and your earthly society into destruction).
Either way, every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess the glory of Christ.

Pic related, what you're doing a variant of

Which is exactly what he wants to accomplish.

Cant expect LARPers and fedoras to go against the jewish programming

Nice OC.

both Pagans and Christians can be considered LARPers due to the fact that neither of you have proof to back up your beliefs.

Sure thing mate.

who does then?

Main difference is Christianity is a living religion with a 2000 year unbroken tradition, whereas you converted to Odinism after seeing Thor in the cinema.

You're assuming I converted my entirety and belief system to one panthology just because I don't cone vision on devoting every single aspect of my life to christianity.

Top kek.

Punishment for Germany and France being cucks

Britain is spared unless we vote remain

You guys shit up everythread

no one. That's why arguing over who's religion is better is retarded and achieves nothing.

Fucking Crapstains are no better than mudslimes. Both want to conquer the whole world. No Christian will ever admit that even a single square inch of this earth should be preserved for non-Christian culture. They will weep and moan about compassion and tolerance, but if every nation on earth could be made Christian via genocide they would vocally oppose it while physically doing nothing to stop it. Semitic DOG SHIT religion.

Wow, I'm not even a pagan but what a piece of shit you are.

So because you have a long tradition of following made up bullshit your made up bullshit is more valid than a pagans? Pathetic.

Those digits are pretty sweet

This is the most normalfaggot tier argument I have ever heard on Holla Forums. You are dumb and you should feel bad.

and in that time the greatest technological and cultural advancement in human history took place.
tips fedora

Reminder:

Report offenders.

Praise Loki

He's right. Just calling names and showing pictures of a hat is not refutation.

It's almost like the Roman Empire was advanced or something and they were building on the shoulders of those giants. Astounding, probably God tbh fam.

You are controlled by jews. Why let go of everything but the one things the jew shackles you with the most? Your very thoughts.

Now here's an accusation without any backing. Projecting much?

Just like this thread

If these faggots are atheists, they truly lack all context to their lives. They will repeat these lies, lines and blasphemies tomorrow as well- just not in that thread.

Stop lying to yourselves and others.

It's a Jewish religion.
That informs you how to live your life.
That informs you how to act, think and feel about certain situations.
That informs you how to be with your family, friends and peers.
That comes from an abrahamic tradition (See: Jewish).

…Should I continue?

It is not.
Stick to the truth, be pure, be perfect, love your enemies (not 'bless your enemies' or cucky, false love like that), etc. Jews promote the opposite. Always. Starting with porn, lies, usury.
Lacking all context simply leaves you with one factor less. We still have our obligations to the law, family etc.
Be pure.. celebrate when necessary..? Drink wine?

If they were, they'd be Christian. Talmud has nothing to do with God. Jews follow talmud. Talmud is anti-Christian.

Explain the gymnastics you've had to go through to think that Christianity is not a Jewish religion.

Just because you call something truth does not mean it's truth. Really I think you need to read your bible.

We do indeed but what determines those family units, law and others? Think this through.

Wrong again, read your bible.

Of course Talmud has nothing to do with Christianity, I was training to be a fucking pastor for 3 years of my life.

Look, I ask you this, Read your bible.
Don't read your bible under the guidance of Stephen Anderson or a Pastor, just read it. Read it for yourself. Read it without someone doing mental gymnastics to prove their point. Just read it from start to finish.

Gymnastics?
There you go.
If you want to see more, read the context, where He Himself tells kikes that they are children of the devil and disowned from Abraham because they don't follow his way, but their own. Jews =/= Abrahamic.

God was prior to this world, He will be after it. Jews? They are but a glimpse.

Correct.
I think you need to understand it. Pic related.

Jesus Christ, I'm cringing too hard over here. This is why the "white race" will be nothing more than a bunch of cucks who all think they're master theologians and wizards changing reality through memes just because the idea has been repeated too many times by shills.

Whites are devoid of the spiritual sense and lack the cultural understanding to even want it back, so they try to replace this "higher taste" with some variant of a fake "pagan" religion, anything but the faith their people have followed for two thousand years just because it isn't trendy or "intellectual" to do so anymore.

The majority of you are even relying on actual Christian countries to save Europe, and yet you talk shit about them as if you're on some kind of higher intellectual ground.

Oh yes, kikes want us to have monogamous, lasting relationships…

Is that a demonic abstract Doraemon?
What the fuck man.

Lightning didn't strike Trump Tower. Trump tower fired it into its loitering position to await a target of opportunity. It only conducted the termination of its mission recently.

See I was studying to be a Pastor for 3 years.
Look. I really mean to say this but look into this stuff, not just youtube videos. Go to seminary, go and investigate.

Again. Think this through. What is a Shishka? I'll let you unravel this.

You sure showed me, go post on /r/cringed!

I ask all of you to do this very, very simple thing.
What if you're wrong? What if this is something wormed it's way into you like the jewish media does with leftist ideas? What if you just sound like those anti-trump supporters who can't believe these "Cringey MRA Trump supporters!"

Just think about it for a moment, entertain the idea and go explore. I'm not saying stop believing, I'm just asking if you can possibly go and look into why you believe and the actual origins of the faith. I went into seminary for some time and I came out an atheist, I'm demanding you be an atheist rather I really worry about you if this is the movement at it's core.

Non-jewish woman, unclean one etc.
Ah, I see. Because we slutshame whores, we are controlled by jews. Yes, indeed, how foolish of me. :^)

Look. I really mean to say this but look into this stuff, not just youtube videos. Go to seminary, go and investigate.
I know all about it; my father is a priest. One who supports Israel as well.
How about you read theology - the theology before WW2. The theology before 'judeo-christianity' replaced Christianity. We are Israel. Not them.

Depends on what is right, then. If it is {nothing}, as I once believed, I start becoming more and more like a jew. Atheists agree with jews on most issues as well.

beyond fucked

I'm not even white and I see most whites as smug, self-loathing, and spiritually devoid. They've lost their traditions and religious culture to Marxism and apathy.

I'm a Christian because my people have been Christian since the start, and heavily persecuted to this day for being so. We've kept our traditions, language, culture, and understand the necessity of not racemixing.

Western Europeans on the other hand are quite the opposite, openly calling for their people to be eradicated. The loss of religion is only part of the decadence they're experiencing.

I will once again point out to
Go there and learn.

Why doesn't a meaningless life replicate? Ponder on that one.

How ironic.

Whoosh. A non-jewish woman, an unclean one.
As in Jews should be together. Should be as one.
You're not thinking logically through this you're just keking around. I am sincerely concerned about the movement if this is how our allies think.

I have, my friend. I have and I'm afraid that's merely an assumption not a direct statement. I really think you need to watch this video brother, I am not trying to harm you in any way.

Atheists are not one movement, I'm a Holla Forumsack atheist. My brother is an sjw atheist. Our none belief isn't defining. Are you fine with becoming more jew like?

I'd rather take the LARPing bullshit than worship some jewnigger from the desert while keeping a folder of fedora images

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Not "since the start" I'm afraid, I'd advise you to look deeper into your history lest I say my country being highly Islamic was "Islamic" from the start but I respect your points and reasonings for your belief.

Agreed.

It's always striking how many (1)s there are in religion derailment threads.

It's almost like it's being proxy-shilled to all fuck.

By jewish standards. Not ours. Where do you see the connection?
Christians don't have 'shiksa' as such. We are simply to avoid bad women. As in qualitatively bad.

?

Yes, they are atomization, chaos, entropy.

Who knows, you know what christfags are like, easily triggered.

That's my take on it. The average person needs myths and god(s) to keep them bumbling along. Whites were always polytheistic.

Social Darwinism is indeed a cold hard reality of life however.

These are the same fags who'd be fine with islam taking over and then thousands of years down the line their decendants will say "hurrr islam was always white culture".

lol butthurt. Fuck Richard Dawkins, you need a good dose of Might is Right. Unless you get bootyblasted and stop reading after the first chapter you might learn something.

No really. My church was founded during the 1st century AD, but I'm glad you can see my reasoning.

Just to expoand on this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_origin_of_religions#Evolutionary_psychology_of_religion

…Exactly. Again you're not thinking this through.

Oh sorry I didn't attach it, give me a moment.

This is not true in any sense of the word, you've heard what atheists are not what they actually are. I can help if you want but just know people like Jaclyn and others.

Oh and I agree with it then, more power to you.

and his name is KEK

You're actually a reddittor…
You're claiming that the Christ killers are my source of culture, thinking etc.
They are not. What do you think changed in Paul that made him stop killing Christians?

I don't think you have an answer for the question Tolstoy had…

Brutal.

No need for name calling, brother.
Yes. Yes I am. Look at the Old Testament, Letters to Corinth, Letters to the Romans, The Arguments between Peter and Paul, the words Jesus ACTUALLY said not just the character. Again if you deny Jewish influence from the fucking BIBLE you're going to great lengths to avoid admitting something you don't want to admit. Please just read and look into this stuff.

I meant Jaclyn and others don't represent all atheists merely their own personal opinions.

anyone have the deus vult webm version?

Anything good in the bible, new and old testament is pagan in origin anyway. Proverbs, many of the laws (excluding the dietry ones) from Egypt and Babylon, Song of solomon, Ecclesiastes, Psalms. Of course kikes had to strip the good stuff out and bring it down to their base way of thinking and plaster their names on it.

It's not hard to pick out the pagan stuff from the actual Jewish stuff.
www.jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/bolshevism_from_moses_to_lenin.pdf

Kek

Somone said Ba'al?

THANK YOU BASED THOR

maybe people, white nationalists in particular, turn to paganism, because they are looking for something genuinely european, not something that was forced on us by sandniggers.

when i was a kid in school, we had christianity classes. everyone hated it. everyone knew it was a bunch of bullshit. but many of us were fascinated with the norse mythology. not that anyone actually believed in those stories either, but they resonate with europeans, because it's european in nature. they are life affirming and inspiring. christianity is life denying and thoroughly jewish.

It's fascinating, european mythology of kings and queens and heroes in green grassland are more popular than myths of towelheads in the desert.

another related video.

There has never been a genuine christian king or leader. Christianity has a lot to answer for since it's reduced so many people to cuckolds.

All the Holla Forumsack christians do is spending time trying to convert pagans and atheists on Holla Forums, instead of uncucking their flock.

It's absolutely shameful.

nice dead religion, memetic worship is the new way.

Religion is a cultural thing, it can be resurrected.

the only god

It is not only cultural actually, 'Abrahamic' faiths are heavily merged with philosophy as opposed to pagan religions which have no basis in philosophical thought and are merely cultural expressions and superstitions.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Well over-intellectualisation which passes as "philosophy" these days has always been the domain where the kike is happiest.

Social darwinism is the "philosophy" which fits the pagan mould the best.

Religions should stay religions.

It shouldn't merge with politics and philosophy.

go back to /christian/ worshipping rabbi Yeshua.

I do not mean merged with current philosophy, Abrahamic faiths are at their base influenced heavily by stoicism, the further development of this though is called theology and everything after the French Revolution is tantamount to nonsense, imo at least.

I disagree, politics should adapt to spirituality not sure about philosophy but I would think that it ought be too.
If politics is left on it's own you'll just end up having what you have today where everything is removed from the spiritual and the only thing of concern is how to distribute materials.

Nice argument, have a (you).

spirituality* thought*
I should really read through stuff before I post…

There are at least 30 Christian organisations in the UK campaigning for Brexit and I work with one of them. I would like to save the souls of my honourable brothers of Holla Forums who stand for such divine ideals as protecting the home, instituting justice and loving their family and community. You people, to some extent, are worshiping God by following His righteous decrees even if you personally do not acknowledge Him.

Regardless one can have faith and be active; in fact if one does have faith, they are bound by duty to be active in this world. Christians are supposed to see themselves are soldiers of God, whose purpose it is to bring light to the shadows, enlightenment to the ignorant, who are to cast out devils and remove the evil that lingers in so many places (including amongst royalty, political officials and money lenders), who are instructed to heal both physically and spiritually, and whose purpose is to show unto others that Christ is God and that a relationship with their creator is the most important thing; and through that relationship free them from the bondage of the evil one's lies.

It disturbs me to see so many of you descend into the worship of sorcery, egregores, false deities and the demonic origin of all those things.

This is foolish. Religion is entwined with philosophy, and it is through philosophy that politics is shaped. The concept of the 'separation of Church and state' does not mean at all what you think it does, all law was based upon Scripture until only mere decades ago. The Jew has warped the meaning of that, which is that nations should be free and sovereign and not have to serve the Pope or the Church (Christianity was never supposed to be about a human authority ever, all authority derives from God and just because a Priest says something does not make it true or right), the Jew has made it mean that religion should not influence politics at all. That is quite frankly stupid and has never been the case until very, very recently.

Fuck off christcuck

Politics is matter concern of men on Earth, not men in the cloud. If you are a true christian, you wouldn't advocate theocracy.

Yet nearly every single major denomination with the main influence denounces a kosher group like Britain First because it offend muslims.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/29/britain-first-denounced-every-christian-group_n_9111138.html

How about go save the souls of various christian masses on the globe first?

We do not need our souls to be "saved", we already have our own versions of Hell and heaven and principles to stand by.

Entirely an abrahmic concept. The jews mix religion with economy, the christians mix religion with economy and politics, the islamics advocate theocracy.

They want everyone to serve the Jew God whether people like it or not.
Uh, the medieval kingdoms had slaves, they did not base laws on scriptures.

(((pure coincidence)))

Nobody was really talking about theocracy, I would best identify as a monarchist though…
I'm not really, calling myself a Christian would be an insult to actually pious people. I certainly believe in God yet I'm reluctant to firmly believe in any dogma, I do find Christianity to be most acceptable due to family tradition, it's actual still existing tradition which the Pope and the kikes are trying to destroy and it's philosophical origins.

I would also add
I'll be damned if those two aren't related
As the other guy said the Laws bestowed by God have been the basis of mortal laws for decades, I myself disagree with current laws simply because they are constructed by man, and in my eyes no man has a right to tell me what to do without any divine authority.

More or less yes, actually everyone from the beginning of the thread IS a shill.

This thread is why i hate Holla Forums.

You don't need Christianity to have a family tradition.

Get yourself a family and get the kike god out of your head.

What "laws of gods" have been the basis of mortal laws?

The american constitution is based upon the English's common laws, which in turn is based upon roman laws, which existed before the kike god.

Religion has always been the dumbest threads on Holla Forums, next to the economics thread.

The christians simply cannot stick to /christian/, they must evangelize here.

Kek will end you

Christianity in the UK (and even Sweden according to a friend of mine) has remained pretty steadfast. The main problem is that the Churches that are contacted for view-points, interviews or talk-shows are those with clear hierarchies (like the Church of Rome or England). Anything with a clear hierarchy can and will be influenced by kikes, especially in today's world. Many variations of Protestantism are as such immune to their infiltration both because of Biblical-obsession (which is very anti-jew) and because they have no actual 'power structure' or hierarchy.

Every society has mixed its moral beliefs which have ALWAYS been mixed with their religious ideas with their politics. Their politics and laws are always based off of their moral beliefs. Outside of perhaps some new atheist nations, this has ALWAYS been the case. Even among every pagan nation. It is not in any way an 'Abrahamic concept', everything we know about ancient Greece, Rome and the various Celtic nations indicates an inseparable link between religion and politics, to the point that they usually had a religious leader as the highest (or among the highest) ranking politicians; see Druids, Oracles and the Pontifex Maximus.

As a final point the Bible is not against slavery, though I'm pretty sure you're trying to take us off the topic at hand and argue over slavery instead.

You see, as far back as I may go, my family have been Catholics, My father, mother grandmother grandfather, to deny this and what they have believed in all of their lives would be in my eyes a great insult to everything my family has been for the past 500 years.

The American constitution is literally based on how the founding fathers interpreted the word of God.
Do not ignore everything that happened after their founding although Roman Law was heavily changed and based on contemporary religion and when Christianity became dominant the laws changed in accordance, nonetheless as Christianity has been our religion for the past millennium or more all the laws passed in that time were based on it and the morality it's philosophy entailed at the time

Kek.

I don't know about the druids, but the oracles were a service, they weren't politicians and they do not dictact policies. Only when the men can't handle making decisions that they rely on religious men.
Oh do argue this shit through.

They went to war and even individual battles based off of the results of the haruspex and other such rituals. To deny religious involvement in their poltical actions is to be a willing believer in post-modernism where the budding feminist atheist cannot fathom how anyone in the past could have believed something they do not, so redefine it as meaning something other.

Almost every aspect of life was mixed with religion in more or less every culture ever.

I have always taken an economic benefit in regarding to war, which is why the catholics were very crafty in war, they only wage wars to make the maximum of resources, it's why they straight up make deals with muslims at times in case they lose.

Their religious fervor is just a mask of greed.

Well, same can be said about kek worshipers.

They need to leave.

Not even subtle. Go die in an oven kike.

Just as your ancestors might have abandoned his own tradition and become a Catholic, you can ignore the kike religion and go back to the religion of your ancestor.
The romans have never banned slavery and gladiatoral combat until the christians become the majority, so Christianity does change roman laws, but for the worse.

Worshiping kek is a meme.

Is worshiping the kike god a meme?

I just prove to you that the christians, or at least their leaders, base their wars on economics, not religion.

Why should I follow the ways, which were abandoned in favor of superior ones, by an ancestor I don't know instead of those who have been close to me all of my life and those who I know I'm descended from?

No war was ever waged for one reason and one reason only, Christians as Pagans or just about anybody else waged war, even the crusades in part for God and in part for plenty of other things and benefits
If you want to look at it that way then how much of Roman expansion was due to profit and money?

Just the fact that he abandoned it means that what he abandoned it for is superior, he acknowledged it's dominance.
Ultimately, what is accepted right now, our rules religions morals, are what is best by default just by the merit of them being dominant, of them being victorious. Once another philosophy, religion or whatever becomes better it will naturally topple what is now and replace it with itself until another, even better one comes about.
That is why Hitler and National Socialism are wrong, because they are inferior, because they lost.
This by no means means that we should not resist or fight, only that simply if what we believe in is so much better that the philosophies of liberalism and tolerance then instead of claiming and screaming about it online we are to fight and topple the current dominant ideology, to prove it by actions and not online shitposting.
The Strongest thing will always come out on top, thus we must prove we are strong. Thus we must be strong.

Everyone who spams the same long-nosed maymay and contributes nothing else to the thread probably is a shill, yes.

1. Why? If abandoning one's tradition is a bad thing, why should he do it? If it's a good thing, then progressives are right, at least partially. (Of course, they are not.)
2. Which one? There's no way to track the religion of his ancestors from 1000+ years ago, especially since there are probably many ancestors from different parts of Eurasia. There were many pagan/naturalistic religions back then. Do you consider yourself the one to determine which religion each user should follow?
And if it doesn't matter which, then there's no truth in them, so there's no need to follow them.

Everyone does. The argument against any religion because of the wars it caused (except Islam, which exists for war and through war, is based on it in theory - Quran, hadiths - and in practice) is bullshit because of this. No war is waged for religious reasons.

My brother, I completely agree. Great video, by the by.

Then fuck off out of Holla Forums you leftist shit. Truth isn't subjective. There would be no point to anything including saving western civilization.

What the fuck happened to the board.

i was commenting on the >(1) part. dismissing someone as a shill for only having one post in the thread, right after they make their first post in the thread, is fucking retarded, but i see people do it all the time.

The only people in West-Europe who are actually standing up are the Sons of Odin and similar groups, but alright, in the Christian fantasy world it's really the Christians.

Get 'em Raiko, you sure showed them better music.

I think we were in fact divided and conquered with the likes of /christian/ and what not.

Perhaps Holla Forums needs a new board, not this /polpol/ shit but rather a bunker we can talk with one another about the state of Holla Forums.
So we use Holla Forums primarily but use that to talk about the state of Holla Forums

1. it wasn't right after
2. they still don't have any other posts
3. making a shit firstpost does not excuse anyone
4. in light of the above, why the fuck are you defending shillposts?

>Revelation 9:20
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

You pagans are merely a fulfillment of prophecy. The revival of your idol worship was forwarned and you will see judgement.

Revelation 9:21
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

1. one guy made his post 5 min before yours, in a thread that wasn't exactly moving fast. there are 4 post between yours and his. i'd say that's "right after".
2. irrelevant.
3. irrelevant.
4. i'm not. try to pay attention to what is actually being said.

What you don't realize is that "Satan" means "enemy" in hebrew.

Satan is literally the "Enemy God", i.e. "The God of the Gentiles".
The demons are all of the other Gods that were worshipped by non-jews.

Beelzebub - That is Baal. One of the most beloved Gods in history by gentiles. Also known as Seth in Egypt, Freyr in Scandinavia. He was worshipped in Rome and Greece too. Babylon, Akkadia, Sumeria. All european civilizations.

You're brainwashed by kikes.

Yes, and each culture/religion having some connection to the concept of something like vampires and dragons is just "pure coincidence".

inb4 I'm accused of actually believing in vampires and dragons

That's a pretty funny projector you have going on.

You have no clue what you are even talking about.

For the record Baal and all his derivatives come from Nimrod. Baal is not Satan, Baal was a nephalim hybrid. The reason why all the gentile idols are the same is because they came from Babel, which incidentally the hebrew people were taken out of as well from the city of Ur. You would know all this if you bothered to actually read the scripture instead of just swallowing up pagan propaganda.

Abraham the father of the hebrews was a former gentile. There isn't a "god" of the gentiles. There are false gods and there is God Almighty. You are merely following devils and fallen angels.

kek

This tbh

Story of Noah = Epic of Gilgamesh (Sumeria/Babylon/Akkadia)

Story of Moses = Bullshit with no physical evidence ever found (ROFL, kikes made you believe that egyptians built pyramids with jewish children as mortar and bricks)

Story of Joseph = Fake story that tells how a jew used black magic to tell dreams. Took the knowledge from the dreams and stole all of the money, farm animals, land and gold from the gentiles. Gave all of it to his own family of jews so that gentiles were forced to work as slaves on their own lands while jews took the profit from them.

Garden of Eden = Taken from Sumeria. Eden was an actual place in Sumeria and was very prosperous. Sumeria's kings had "blue eyes" and white skin. That is why when you read the bible about "Adam and Eve started to blush, that means they were white", it actually means that the story was stolen by kikes from europeans. Not that ancient jews were european.

Jesus = 18 Gods from pagan religions died "hanging from a tree". The entire story of Jesus birth has been proven to be false and impossible because cities are mentioned that didn't exist at the time and the romans didn't call anyone to Bethlehem to register their names during this period.

MUH KIKE ON A STICK

I always thought baal was enlil.

1. 5 minutes is a fuckton
2., 3. not irrelevant
4. you are, that is literally all you're saying

Kek is the god of memes.

His time is now. We've only seen a fraction of his true power.

Afraid not. I've got the club anthem version though. Excellent timing by whoever made it.

this is how i feel

1. R E T A R D
2. E
3. T
4. A
5. R
6. D

The Snek is greater than Kek :^)

Raiko is the weirdest 2hu in my opinion after Hetacia in the looks way.
Also, why there are so many musical 2hus?

A sane person, finally!
Also "Satan" in sanskrit means truth.He is the true God of gentiles and the Ultimate Truth of existence.

This is christcuck autism folks.

(I just changed VPN)

Isn't it funny how christians, muslims and jews project all of their own evil upon Satan?

"Christian dindu nuffin, Satan is evil and wants genocide, not us!"

"When Dajjal /Antichrist comes with the spirit of Satan, he will gangrape muslim women. He is the most evil man that will ever live!!"

"Satan did this because Satan is evil!!"

Lad, wasn't music, like, forbidden by Church?
Music was always Satanic as it enhances the human spirit. And people worship JHVH like they are slaves? Yer jewish god aint fun n good, JHVH is only good to jews, not gentiles.

Sounds like the lamenting of a christcuck to me. You kike cult members are always so unimaginative and faggoty in every way,

I really don't blame christians and muslims for their stupidity - this world is controlled by jews (soon it might not). I really believe if they are exposed to Truth, they sooner or later will feel that they were deceived by JHVH. Gentiles can change, but the jew never changes (to good)
tfw my ancestors fought teutons (a.k.a. The Order of Brothers of the German House of Saint Mary in Jerusalem) and Livonian order
IDK how to explain that, I am fresh in Satanism.
You mean allowed? Silly mistake user

Antisemitism is on a rise because of:
1. JHVH is losing;
2. They gain shekels from crying muh 6 gorrilion.

The reality of Theistic Satanism is that jews turned everything upside down. They worship the evil God of Hell that destroys mankind and wants to rule the world.

Satan is the true creator God that loves mankind. Satan speaks truth, Jehovah tells lies. Satan does good things, Jehovah does evil. Jews simply project their own evil deeds in the name of Jehovah onto the true Creator, Satan.

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

[…]

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

[…]

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever

This thread so far…..

That's quite the projection.

Low energy.

Look at what Christians have been reduced to. Their arguments so weak, their memes so pathetic. These are low-energy liars and Christians are supposed to care about the truth. Christians are supposed to go the extra mile to find the truth instead of lazily spamming the same tired image macros to demagogue against their perceived enemies. Remember that meme where the Jew is standing in an ocean of blood holding an knife and he cries out, "Oh lord why do they hate me so!" I realize now that Catholics are the same way. Catholics could have been our allies. Catholics could have helped usher in an age of greatness for the European. When we build the wall I think it will not be enough to remove all the Mexicans. I think the Catholics will have to go too. The Catholics have shown time and again how their demographic undermines the will of the people. They vote against Trump, they voted against Hitler. They support immigration from any catholic country and even non-catholics like muslims because its a "religion of peace." If we are going to make America great again the Catholics have to be on the other side of the wall. It pains me to say it, but you're fired.

So you're saying that if it wasn't for an old story about some Jew who opposed Jewry, you'd act like a Jew? Then your virtuous nature is a big fat lie. You do not truly believe in a virtuous nature because if it turns out the Bible was just fabrication, a big fat lie to control masses, you'd go and act like scum. Not only do you lie to others but fundamentally you're lying to yourself.

Another huge problem with religious people is they can't grasp the notion of atheism as not a religion. Unlike theism, atheism as no set doctrine. They don't follow any set of constraints created by power hungry people who wrote a goddamn book. There are anti-degeneracy, pro family values, honest and hard working atheists just like there are drug addicted, homosexual no lives who are atheist and almost everytime both types will hate eachother.

I already told you. The Garden of Eden story is stolen from Sumeria. Sumeria worshipped the real God, they worshipped Baal, the most beloved God in the ancient world.

Jews stole the story and didn't have enough sense to take out the parts where Sumerians described that Sumerians were europeans. You're an idiot and kike worshipper.

Hoo boy here goes the torah recitations
Why create a tree of the knowledge of good and evil if the man can't eat it? I mean, its' fruit tells what is good and what is evil, why JHVH forbidden it? He is not evil. amirite? Also the tree represents human spirit - the trunk is main chakras, branches - 144000 nadis and the fruit is life and knowledge.
The woman didn't die, did she?
And the Serpent is truly good - it represents the Kundalini, the power that resides coiled below base chakra. When the Kundalini serpent pierces the all the chakras, the person is closer to Magnum opus - the transformation of becoming God. Yes people can be Gods, but the jew can't since the jews are not the creation of Satan, but the Enemy Reptillians.
That is really truth - even JHVH confirmed that the human is a God too and can live for eternity. Human soul can't die - soul reincarnates and takes the shape of last human body they were living in, just like water takes shape of the container it resides in.
Yer Bible is a filthy book of lies. But even in lies there's the truth and a link to truth.

Nice old meme buddy.
I bet you're JDIF employee or a total xtian normie.

its just people listening to music and drinking beer
not some orgy

JIDF* sorry typo

Rock aint that bad too. People have different tastes, I don't judge them.

I keep hearing this meme but is there any basis to it? I can see where the bible is clearly taking stories from older religions and nations but the whole jews are reptiles still seems far fetched to me. If they were really lizard people in disguise then would there not be some damning evidence since something like that would be pretty hard to hide 24/7.

Crowley was deep into jewish magick. The "demon" that he met was actually a jewish angel. It's known as a Vril 2 to some poeple.

They are reptilians and look like "aliens" in movies. That is why they are placed in your movies by jews. They are creatures from the worst depths of hell. This is also why you hear that they want to create the NWO by using "alien invasion" which is really just earthly technology (UFO's).

Satan speaks what you want to hear. Of course it's what you'd call truth.
The same person. Jehovah as the one kikes worship is Satan.
Give me a single Christian genocide that's due to religious reasons and not human greed.
Said no Christian ever.
What are you even talking about?

Because you said so.

Prove it.
He loved them too, especially the children they killed on his altar.

Self-contradiction right there.
Free will is evil?
Bunch of random bullshit.
Reptilians? What's next, ayylmaos? Just shows how full of bullshit you are.
Prove it.
Translated: If it suits me, I'll say it's the truth; otherwise, I'll say it's a lie.

>>>/israel/

I guess it's time to make sequel to that webm.

Yeah before I clicked on the link I thought it was some gay buttfucking tumblr festival or something. The MUH DEGENERACY autism on Holla Forums is too damn high sometimes.

Which children did they kill? The only sources for this claim is in the bible. And jews have claimed that every non-jewish people were killing children when in reality, jews were killing children for their black magic rituals.

Every single one during the early stages of christianity.

You project your own evil acts onto Satan. When did someone genocide christians in the name of Satan? When did anyone gangrape muslims in the name of Satan? These are acts that you do in the name of Jehovah and then blame these acts on Satan when he has never done anything as evil as you have.

Just read about Sumeria and you will see it yourself.. Use google.

Wew lad, then you should prove that your "god" JHVH is true god.
There are the epics from old civilizations online, or if you like reading the paper variant, in your local library.
Buddy you eat metaphorical human sacrifice "Jewsus blood and flesh" in yer church.
Buddy, they were banished from "Eden" for having free will.

Heretic!

What's the music on that webm?

Then you go jewgle Baal/Moloch child sacrifice.
Oh, they definitely did. But they were rituals to your gods.
So you're unable to give an example.
No, I'm not trying to dodge blame. I "project" them onto myself and my own failure.
Muslims. In the past and in the present.
The same answer. You think mudslimes don't love their gangrapes?
Oh really, now you're telling me what I did?
How much info on Sumeria do you think there is? I'm not looking for a needle in this haystack.

So you can't.

And how does that make one the original story?
And using it in a way that would get them banished.

Why am I repeating the same things over and over again…
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS THREAD DEVOLVE INTO SATANIST SHILLING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Holla Forums needs all religious discussion banned

This.

I can't remember, sorry.

You can't too.
I agree with this. Religious discussions are pointless in politics board.

That was sort of my point. In the babble itself the Jewhova lies and the Serpent tells the truth.

And you my trigger happy friends, are a bit hasty.

Globus - Preliator

Bullshit. They are politics related since religion is usually creates laws and culture in each nation. You can chant "church and state should be separate" until your face turns blue but the fact of the matter is that unless you abolish all religion in a nation (which won't work for many many reasons) you will be stuck having to dissect religions that try to influence your nation hoping that there is no way to subvert your people.

Guys… so much shit is happening. I can feel something coming. Lightning strikes, floods, that fucking asteroid strike THAT I PERSONALLY WITNESSED.

I was one of the only people up at 430am looking in that direction when it struck. And when the sun rose, what did the contrails spell out?

YOLO

He has nothing to say except for bullshit.

Satan doesn't lie. Every story in the Torah/Old Testament is either stolen from pagans that worshipped Baal or never happened. Jews are known liars. All they do is lie. Their entire religion is a lie because their god, Jehovah, is pure evil.

youtu.be/-x28VzhaYDI

PHOENIX

The fire rises…

Many thanks

So you 420'd and saw a sky meme

Put on your flat-brimmed tinfoil hat bruh, shit's getting fire

Hey guys this is all pretty cool but I'd like to draw your attention to the repeating digits at the end of my post number.

Thor is the god of thunder, Loki is lighting. You guys don't even understand what you claim.

They are birthed from the sky, Odin, who is son of the light, Tyr. Tyr is the most high god. I use the Nordic names because that's what most of you will understand. Know the relation of the gods to nature, in the various Pagan faiths, and you'll understand the universe and how it came to be. It astonished me how """"cavemen"""" understood our origins better than we do today. Their science was storytelling, an art of the time, which requires personification to understand. The gods are not gods, they're forces, and they're very much real, and powerful, and worthy of our respect and gratitude.

I've already reported the thread as too offtopic, hopefully they'll bumplock it or something.
Tell me, how did Christianity survive the 1st century kikery?
It would make sense for it to vanish, or be absorbed into the more militaristic Judaism. How the fuck did Paul "Nose Inquisitor" turn? Would it not have been easy to kill the leaders and let the crowd which shouted "crucify him, he's not our warrior-king" move to the side of the armed rebellion against Rome? (Although we all know how it ended: a few skinnings and a burned down temple.)
Most of all, if Jesus (there's enough historical evidence that he really lived and was a preacher of sorts in that time) did not perform all those miracles, then that should have discredited Christians completely as frauds. If the resurrection of Lazar, dead for 4 days and decaying, was fake, it should have been quite well verifiable - if Jesus had the support needed to drown out any counterwitnesses, he would not have been crucified.
So did he perform all those miracles?
And if he did, why are you calling someone who healed and healed and resurrected the dead (which, btw, was not a Jewish concept of resurrection at that time - they expected the Messiah to come in power and everyone to be resurrected at once), beat the (((moneychangers))), and kept pissing off the Jewish leadership for three years until they finally killed him, why are you calling him evil? That's exactly what the Jews did: how dare he heal on Saturday, he can't be the God who told us to rest at Saturday. They are the children of Satan, the kikes.

But this is going nowhere. It's the same thing every single day, then more threads devolve into this. Religious discussions should not take this much of a politics board, especially when it's not our main problem right now.

Nice try.

That's it, I'm off doing something not 4free. Go out and learn.

Yeah, and lightning comes before the thunder aka Thor chasing Loki. I think the problem is that people just copy Christian mentality of looking at things, that's why they don't get it.

Posting on anonymous image boards is degenerate. Internet memes are degenerate. Trolling is degenerate. Holla Forums is degenerate.

Fuck off normie.

Damn son.

Shit's really picking up, eh?

I wish we could stop fighting over which of our gods is right and just decide to band together, for the good of the white race. It doesn't matter if egypt pagans, norse pagans, christians or atheists here are right. What matters is the survival of the white race and the destruction of the browns.

We can do it, goyim.

Anyway, is there a thread or a list somewhere that's compiled all this strange (((coincidences))) like this?

We're already banded, brother. Christian vs Pagan is just a sports team rivalry, what's at stake here is much more important. We'll go back to killing each other over that later, when all the shitskins are eradicated and we have no competition.

Death is necessary for life, losing knowledge of this is why we are where we are. Population grows too much, war can help to keep man in harmony with nature. European societies were always this way and it's contributed to our advancement of technology. But for now, we need to breed many sons, acquire many guns, put petty differences aside and fight for our survival.

Before I die, the one thing I would love to see is a united pan-european empire.

I've never wanted to shoot people with airsoft weapons as much as I do in this moment.

Am I getting this particular batshittery clear? That is what you are saying to me right now?

praise kek.

summer fags must die

Half of all Jews are atheists. Including:

David Aaronovitch; Scott Aaronson; Larry Adler; Zhores Alferov; Saul Alinsky; Amy Alkon; Woody Allen; Shulamit Aloni; Ralph Alpher; Jacob Appelbaum; Hannah Arendt; Isaac Asimov; Uri Avnery; Julius Axelrod; Hertha Marks Ayrton; Isaak Babel; David Baddiel; Hans Baruch; Richard E. Bellman; David Ben-Gurion; Jon Benjamin; Alexander Berkman; Irving Berlin; Isaiah Berlin; Emile Berliner; Andrew Bernstein; Hans Bethe; Jack Black; Michael Ian Black; Howard Bloom; David Bohm; Niels Bohr; Hermann Bondi; Alain de Botton; Mikhail Botvinnik; Yosef Haim Brenner; Henryk Broder; Jacob Bronowski; Yaron Brook; Lawrence Bush; Noam Chomsky; Tony Cliff; Chapman Cohen; Job Cohen; Haim Cohn; Aaron Copland; David Cronenberg; David Cross; Theodore Dalrymple; Larry David; Bernard Davis; Moshe Dayan; Jacques Derrida; David Deutsch; Isaac Deutscher; Stanley Donen; Ariel Dorfman; Richard Dreyfuss; Émile Durkheim; Marek Edelman; Paul Edwards; Paul Ehrenfest; Albert Einstein; Sergei Eisenstein; Albert Ellis; Greg Epstein; Paul Erdős; Robert Ettinger; Richard Feynman; Harvey Fierstein; Norman Finkelstein; Barthold Fles; Louis Fles; Jerry Fodor; James Franck; Rosalind Franklin; Clara Fraser; Ernst L. Freud; Sigmund Freud; Betty Friedan; David D. Friedman; Jerome I. Friedman; Milton Friedman; Erich Fromm; Stephen Fry; Dennis Gabor; Neil Gaiman; Murray Gell-Mann; Vitaly Ginzburg; Ira Glass; Roy J. Glauber; Mike Gold; Emma Goldman; Rebecca Goldstein; Nadine Gordimer; Keith Gordon; Stephen Jay Gould; Dan Graur; Glenn Greenwald; David Gross; Alan Guth; Jacques Hadamard; Daniel Handler; Shalom Hanoch; Sam Harris; John Harsanyi; Nina Hartley; Herbert A. Hauptman; Richard Hell; Nat Hentoff; Theodor Herzl; Raul Hilberg; Christopher Hitchens; Abbie Hoffman; Roald Hoffmann; Sidney Hook; Ze'ev Jabotinsky; François Jacob; Janet Jagan; Lisa Jardine; Billy Joel; Franz Kafka; Herman Kahn; Myq Kaplan; Jerome Karle; Samuel Karlin; Max Kellerman; Jerome Kern; Naomi Klein; Adam Kokesh; Janusz Korczak; Lawrence Krauss; Yakov Kreizer; Harry Kroto; Stanley Kubrick; Béla Kun; Ray Kurzweil; Ray Kurzweil; Lev Landau; John Landis; Nigella Lawson; Leon M. Lederman; Geddy Lee; Stan Lee; Tom Lehrer; Stanislaw Lem; Vladimir Lenin; Primo Levi; Rita Levi-Montalcini; Claude Lévi-Strauss; Jenny Lewis; Cesare Lombroso; Yaron London; Rosa Luxemburg; Bill Maher; Gustav Mahler; Marc Maron; Karl Marx; John McCarthy; Golda Meir; Mike Mendoza; Élie Metchnikoff; Sami Michael; Albert Abraham Michelson; David Miliband; Ed Miliband; Ralph Miliband; Arthur Miller; Marvin Minsky; Ludwig von Mises; Henry Morgentaler; Hannah Moscovitch; Yuval Ne'eman; Marty Nemko; John von Neumann; Michael Newdow; Randy Newman; Matthew Norman; George Olah; Frank Oppenheimer; J. Robert Oppenheimer; Amos Oz; Julia Pascal; Judea Pearl; Leonard Peikoff; Calel Perechodnik; Saul Perlmutter; Max Perutz; Steven Pinker; Harold Pinter; George Pólya; Karl Popper; Marcel Proust; Yitzhak Rabin; Daniel Radcliffe; Harold Ramis; Ayn Rand; Samuel Mitja Rapoport; Leonte Răutu; Wilhelm Reich; Marcel Reich-Ranicki; Carl Reiner; Rob Reiner; David Ricardo; Dove-Myer Robinson; Mike Rosen; Marshall Rosenbluth; Uri Rosenthal; Józef Rotblat; Philip Roth; Murray Rothbard; Harold Rubin; Anton Rubinstein; Carl Sagan; Robert Sapolsky; Laurent Schwartz; Rosika Schwimmer; Daniel Seligman; Maurice Bernard Sendak; Dan Shechtman; Adrienne Shelly; Edwin Shneidman; Boris Sidis; William James Sidis; David Silverman; Sarah Silverman; Herbert A. Simon; Peter Singer; Lee Smolin; Alan Sokal; Todd Solondz; Ilya Somin; George Soros; Baruch Spinoza; Piero Sraffa; Richard Stallman; Jack Steinberger; Michael Steinhardt; Hugo Steinhaus; Howard Stern; Joseph Stiglitz; Matt Stone; Carlo Strenger; Boris Strugatsky; Alan Sugar; Eleazar Sukenik; Leonard Susskind; Aaron Swartz; Kazimiera Szczuka; Leo Szilard; Alfred Tarski; Shaul Tchernichovsky; Edward Teller; Leon Trotsky; Adam Bruno Ulam; Stanislaw Ulam; Ármin Vámbéry; George Wald; Joseph Weber; André Weil; Kurt Weill; Steven Weinberg; Victor Frederick Weisskopf; Norbert Wiener; Elie Wiesel; Eugene Wigner; Gene Wilder; Gene Wilder; Sherwin Wine; Ludwig Wittgenstein; Helena Wolińska-Brus; Lewis Wolpert; Eliezer Yudkowsky; Israel Zangwill; Oscar Zariski; Yakov Zel'dovich; Mark Zuckerberg

Nice dubs of the reich.

I feel conflicted on a euro empire. On one hand, that sounds absolutely awesome and we could just stomp all shitskins a new one. On the other hand, we essentially have and tried that with the EU and look how that turned out.

Jew's religion = ATHEIST & SATANIST

Yeah because A) the kikes infiltrated and B) it's democratic

Democracy has failed us. The majority of people are idiots, therefore idiots rule. The strong must rule, the most qualified, not the most popular. That doesn't necessarily mean a dictatorship, but rule of those in the society that possess a form of strength, including knowledge, especially knowledge. The shitskins are the dumbest of the dumb, how do they vote? Women aren't all that logical and don't understand the necessity of national strength, how do they vote? That combination has gotten us into this mess. The white man, the strong white man (no estrogen enriched cucks) needs to rise to the top again. Whether it's stripping them of their """right""" to vote and going back to exclusive democracy, or going back to oligarchy, or even going back to monarchy. Keywords: going back. This is the traditionalists stance, I'd much rather serve a good king or jarl or emperor, who by some degree rules by consent of the majority, and has come to the top by being the best, than to serve the interests of the weak minded masses.

Hm why are the christ/pagan shills attacking this thread again?
fucking old gods man
meme magick is unstoppable

Goddamn man, the numbers, what do they mean?!

I can agree with that, my friend. Democracy has failed and will always fail. And good god, as much as my cucked side still wants to fight for "women's rights" and all that shit, day after day all I see is women not being able to think logically. They're just not fucking able to do it. Even my gf. A fucking Berner. They're all fucking berners. Jesus christ.

I would also much rather serve a king who knew what was best for his country, than a cuck who panders to the lowest common denominator.

Look at the file name and the double dubs. Now add.

What? Can you link to the thread? I haven't heard of that..

Here

Why on earth would anybody want to do that? What need do they have for them if they have a husband of good stock to provide for her and be her rock? We need to get politics and the state out of marriage completely. It's because of that we have fag marriage now.

Everybody must read this book.

BLOOD FOR BA'LL

BLOOD FOR BA'LL

spooky… Why those numbers? What is it about the number 82 that Kek wants to tell us?

WHY

check'd
Page from a book of some sort?
Passages from the semitic texts?
Only kek knows.

Baal is not Allah.

(checked)
Well, trying to google it, I found

>In physics, the sixth Magic Number. ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_number_(physics) )

And in the year 82

Also this:

Number 82 is a compilation of the vibrations and energies of number 8 and number 2. Number 8 resonates with the attributes of manifesting material wealth, abundance and prosperity, personal authority and power, self-confidence and patience, achieving success, self-reliance and dependability, natural skills and talents, giving and receiving and Karma – the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 2 adds its qualities of duality, balance and harmony, mediation and co-operation, service to others, grace and selflessness, flexibility, encouragement and support, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

So guys have you seen footage of the lightning? Surely somebody had to have recorded it seeing that they were in a degenerate music festival and people tend to record it on their shitphones.

I am just gonna drop this here

Seems like your assumptions are right.
Tomorrow is the perfect day of 6's.

666+666+666+6+6+6 = 2016
It is also 6 of June - 6/6

Something big is going to happen!

Thought that it could also mean the year 1982, because why not

February 3 – Syrian president Hafez al-Assad orders the army to purge the city of Harran of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The 1982 Lebanon War begins: Forces under Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon invade southern Lebanon in their "Operation Peace for the Galilee," eventually reaching as far north as the capital Beirut.
The United Nations Security Council votes to demand that Israel withdraw its troops from Lebanon.
Oy vey.

You don't seem to understand.. Baal = The Lord. His name is literally, "The Lord". Jesus took that title unto himself and Jehovah, Muslims did the same thing. They don't worship Baal in the same way that christians don't. They stole his title of "The Lord" and gave it to their kike god.

Is it bad that I'm getting giddy over what tomorrow might bring? I'm expecting a big happening, but every time so far, it's been a huge letdown. Let's hope tomorrow that's not the case.

It's either tomorrow or on 24/6. That's 18 days later (6+6+6) and is also the 18th day of the month in the jewish calendar. Tomorrow is the 1st day of the month in the jewish calendar.

Also (6+6+6+6 = 24), it would be the perfect day.. It is also midsummer day in Scandinavia. Freyr/Baal used to be worshipped on that day.

I guess we'll see in the coming days then. I'll remain here being /comfy/ as fuck.

We are also in the shemitah year and next year is a mayor jewish year, starting in October. That is the start of the year 5777.

Also, Freyr hates jews. Remember that. Baal too. They used to slaughter jews for fun and raised temples in His honor after kings were given help to destroy jewish cities.

So the Jews are probably about to receive some terrible news. Especially since you said "karma and wealth, jews will lose their shekels!"

8+2= 10
And 10 is quite a number.

References in the Bible, Judaism and Christianity:

The Ten Commandments of Exodus[5] and Deuteronomy[6] are considered a cornerstone of Judaism and Christianity.

People traditionally tithed one-tenth of their produce. The practice of tithing is still common in Christian churches today, though it is disputed in some circles as to whether or not it is required of Christians.
In Deuteronomy 26:12, the Torah commands Jews to give one-tenth of their produce to the poor (Maaser Ani). From this verse and from an earlier verse (Deut. 14:22) there derives a practice for Jews to give one-tenth of all earnings to the poor.[7]

Ten Plagues were inflicted on Egypt in Exodus 7-12

Jews observe the annual Ten Days of Repentance beginning on Rosh Hashanah and ending on Yom Kippur.

In Jewish liturgy, Ten Martyrs are singled out as a group.

There are said to be Ten Lost Tribes of Israel (those other than Judah and Benjamin)

There are Ten Sephirot in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life

In Judaism, ten men are the required quorum, called a minyan, for prayer services.

Interpretations of Genesis in Talmudic and Midrashic teachings suggest that on the first day, God drew forth ten primal elements from the abyss in order to construct all of Creation: Heaven (or Fire), Earth, Chaos, Void, Light, Darkness, Wind (or Spirit), Water, Day, and Night. See also Bereshit (parsha).

Jesus tells the Parable of the Ten Virgins in Matthew 25:1-13.

In Pythagoreanism, the number 10 played an important role and was symbolized by the tetractys.

In Hinduism, Lord Vishnu appeared on the earth in 10 incarnations.

Oh what I would give to be able to slaughter the jews for fun….

If that angel number shit truly plays out and the jews lose their shekels or get shoah'd, I will lose my mind on this shit. Making Kek shrines and everything.

While this is true, I just attribute that to 10 being a nice, round, normal number that seems quite whole to most humans for some reason.

We all would.

Those laws were stolen from non-jews. These laws are almost identical to what was found in Assyria, Egypt, Babylon, Sumeria and Akkadia. This was also before Judaism even existed btw.

You mean the ones stored in the libraries that were destroyed by christians? Nice try, would fool somebody who didn't know better.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No one can be this retarded right?

Probably because we have 10 fingers and toes.