Loose-ee Cuss-Cung

Cos Da'shit

Other urls found in this thread:

ireceivesmsonline.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louos Seekay

Jo Jo banks
Queer Gon Jizz

How long do you think it will take for this thread to derail into a discussion about bestiality this time?

BIGAA B'LACK COCKU

So did she ever write back to twitter-user or what

Back when TFA was first announced I made a thread with one. My favorite part in retrospect was that only maybe three of the posts got the joke, and every other reply thought it was an actual leak from the script.

I suggested that Poe would meet a new friend, a force-sensitive who had what he called "The Gift" and helped Poe pilot by sitting behind him in the cockpit. His name was P'ozzla 'Oadz, and together they'd travel the galaxy giving The Gift to as many people as they could.

Dolan Drumpf

Oooh-Pea IssaFaeg

Bigay Foryu

Fas Chan

Cia Goy
Masketta Mahn
Biggs Ghey
Lotta Loyalty
Darth Bane
Y'so Cerial

THE BLACK ONE

Oh wait, that's already taken.

haha black peepee

D'oo N'kaczino

The spergs who defend CF are always around, so whenever you feel like it I guess.

Jenny threads are now the pub hubs like e had on old Holla Forums were all the autists congregate and debate and screech till we change topics. For instance:

I genuinely, none memey, like Revenge of the Sith. In my opinion it is the best Star Wars movie. Try to change my opinion.

What would you Jennyfags give to play Star Wars P&P with your internet waifu?

UNDER APPRECIATED FULL HOUSE
Louis is still a faggot.

May Belline

I'd give all my PP

Can you imagine meeting jenny? She kind of stutters when you disagree with her but she brings out a good fight, both you and her know that the other needs the other like Padme needed Anakin. Finally the Prequels make sense to both of you because you'd fall for her, you'd fight against your faith, your people, your idealogy just to see her smile. You would fall to the darkside just to protect that smile. She is your everything. Your antisand. She's the one that makes the world make sense and the idea of losing her is worse than death itself.

Put this in her YouTube comments, faggot.

We need more first, gotta make it look like there's a rabid fanbase not just shitposting. Just change the name of old Kristen Stewart/Maisie etc stuff

It has to be Star Wars and Disney shit for full effect, you lazy motherfucker. What kind of obsessed user would be so callous as to rip old waifu material and not make oc?

Yep. It's the first step on the long road to (((coincidences))).

Famous Jewish saying is "Coincidence is a Kosher word"

t. bibble Scholar

I mean "coincidence is not a kosher word" fuck

She is kinda cute tho

If you sacrifice your peepee, how would you and Jenny fug?

She's too pure to fugg, she's the type of waifu you feed cake to

Ew no, someone you just take care of. She's a sisterfu

it just doenst stop does it you are gonna fucking hound this girl

i guess its one of the less obnoxious ecelebs, better than seeing that fat star wars retard on all the thumbnails

youre still pathetic, allayous

Call me memekiller I dont give a fuck

Top 10 things I like about Jenny

1) Her Stutter

2) The way she uses internet slang and legitamately seems now to know what the actual words are "It's been part of my fandom…what did we say before fandom?"

3) She loves the PT

4) Her nose

5) Her eyes

6) How she looks like a cuter Gadget from Rescue Rangers

7) How she isn't afraid to cosplay

8) How she does little asides to herself

9) Her sense of humor

10) Her voice

well,yeah

SHE WILL COME

Have you Jenny fags given her shekels yet? Most Kiketreon ebeggers love interacting with the people who gib monnies. You might even get to talk to her.

I give her forty a month yeah

i only give her 10 dollars

It's like paying for a movie, what's like 10 bucks?

only about a fiver

Has she talked to you yet?

It's…more about knowing she can have fun

You pay for a girlfriend right? Well this is kinda like a time share but with a girlfriend

Yeah….fun.

You talk to your girlfriend user, even if she's an autistic chick that you borrow for ten dollars a month at a time.

kill me

There are plenty of autistic chicks at Disneyland that you can chat up.

But they're not her.

What are you gay?

But they might be better.

That's besides the point.

I laugh at you, I laugh at you!

Your Shekel waifu isn't even winning the queen of Holla Forums poll. Either of them. She's losing to Taylor Blitzkrieg Swift.

You want more people to fuck your waifu? lel

Your waifu a shit.

My Waifu is a 5 class woman, she's prettier than Maisie and she's a better detective than skully and she has bowels and she beats alll of the people up.

What did he mean by this?

They function okay

How would you know if you haven't poked your peepee in her pooper?

Maybe I am Jenny and this is a ruse

If you were Jenny rusing then how would you confirm that your bowls work okay if you haven't poked your peepee in your pooper?

Yes

This some good shit mang

hahahaa, time share girlfriend.

You get to fuck her without having to have her nag you.
It's not like you don't pay money when you take her out on dates

Tried to send these to her twatter…but then twatter wants my phone number.

I think twitter wants to date me also how to get around this?

:(

Give your phone number to the saudis, faggot. You want to talk to your waifu don't you?

Too bad, I'm sure if she read those she'd realize you two were meant to be together. Don't give up.

I may just go buy a burner phone and do it

Heading to the store to buy one, can someone cap these while I go

DEUS RANAE

KEK WILLS IT

nog a slogdawwwg

Darth Icky

You can try some free services that let you receive sms online. Like ireceivesmsonline.com/
Just search "receive sms" in google. You want to find a number that hasn't been used a lot because they check for that. It might not work through vpn or tor though.

Beeooo Shudie

Thanks buddy

Sent.
Now we play the waiting game

other anons jump in

Ssstill waiting for my sharehouse gf to respond

Did she respond yet?

No…Maybe if I hand write them?

You have to send them via messages in bottles and hope they wash up on the shore of her palace or sink to the bottom of the ocean and reach her mermaid treasure trove.
You could also try building a Tomorrowland Portal and take Jenny on a magical adventure to the best amusement park ever constructed and have a guided tour with the disembodied head of Walt himself.

Im going to hand write them and lay them out on my floor and take pictures maybe with like…a bb8 next to them but I dont have bb8, so Ill just put my popvinyl of the dude from big lebowski…does that seem charming or just weird

Are you even trying user?

They don't sell them at walmart anymore! It's all kylo! KYLO! JENNY WILL NOT APPROVE!

If you dress up as Kyle when you kidnap and interrogate her, she'll probably appreciate your dedication.

why live…

This is the first greentext itt to make me laugh, well meme'd user

Our first time will be hand holding! WE WILL HAVE KIDS BY HOLDING HANDS! SHE IS PURE!

PURE
NEVER TO BE TOUCHED

Muslims are terrified of dogs, your story a shit.
Also, Jenny hates sand and Padme
, why would you bring that shit in your room.

I will now seppuku for my sins, long live /our/ queen.

wtf I love Jenny now

All this jenny posting is scaring me guys

SHE'S NOT REAL. SHE IS A FICTIONAL PERSONA ON JEWTUBE
OPEN YOUR EYES

THAT'S EVEN BETTER

A'ayy Llamao

All the waifuists go to the superior thread

Brittany and Jenny are honestly just two parts of the "True Waifu" pantheon.

Maisie, Jenny, Brittany.

The "ee" goddesses of Holla Forums

JENNY CONFIRMED AN ANIME

Can someone cap the greentexts I would but I fucking suck at it.

I want to kiss her tummy

And you think Jenny would be interested in you?

No but I think I can creep her out so Jennyfags would leave. e-celebs have no reason to be here so I'm putting an end to it.

your logic a shit. Also now that Jenny is /our/ queen, you're stuck.

she's not the queen. she's another forced meme. I hate forced memes and she's my new target.

She's another Holla Forums toy and I want Holla Forums off the board so it's time to destroy her.

she's going to fall just like I took your damned heroes and Holla Forums toys.

Tsun Dereee

Bore Donar
Bardvol Unteer

I want to caress her and then snap her neck

user, i dont know what came over me but your post had me laughing until i couldn't breathe. Those names, almost no work went into them but they might as well have been what they actually went with anyway. The beastiality comment, everything. Thank you.

You have been visited by the 7 day autosage fairy!