Let's see how smart you are…

Let's see how smart you are…

C

at least come up with something new, friendo

wrong.

if you are 0% to chose right then C can't be right.

nice pasta

B, assuming my random selection method is a coin toss to choose A or B.

Why are A and D the same?

because the answer is B

Unknown
There could be 0-1-2-3-4 correct answers.
If there is an answer then there is 50% chance correct and 50% chance wrong but B could be incorrect BUT if B is correct then it is 100%. If there is no correct answer there is 0% chance to solve it which takes away 50%. If all of the choices are correct then it is 100% but it's not stated in the choices.

My answer will be 0% and I will not choose the answer so I have 0% chance of choosing the correct answer BUT if the question dictates I choose an answer in random it means I have to choose C with 25% chance of choosing it but in the end C could be the correct answer regardless of the face value of the answers.

Each of the 4 choices can either be "correct answer" or "no answer" at all. The value of the choices do not matter.

0 correct answer = 0% chance
1 correct answers = 25% chance
2 correct answers = 50% chance
3 correct answers = 75% chance
4 correct answers = 100% chance

If parallel universe / multiverse exists then I'd have several chances of choosing the correct and wrong answer which makes the choices itself anomalous.

wew
wew

shut the fuck up its B

I think godel has the answer, should ask him

E. 100%

I can't be wrong, because I'm not.

I've got luck on my side.

It's all coming up Kira.

Choosing from 4 answers means that you would be correct one fourth of the time. That accounts for A and D; since those are 2 options, that brings the chance to 50%. B represents that option, so can right within the context. That brings the total to a possible 3 of 4 options which can be right, which means that you have a 75% chance of choosing an answer which can be right.

However, the first point (25% is a valid answer) is only correct if one of the given options is correct. If there is more than one correct answer then 25% is no longer a valid answer. That in turn invalidates the 50%, because half of the options are not valid, and by choosing B which is itself only correct assuming that the 50% does account for the chance of choosing a 25% is no longer correct either, because the three options together are 75% which makes the majority of the options wrong (above 50%). This means that the remaining option, 0, would have to be chosen (because A and D and then B would be wrong), which is 25% probability, therefore A and D are now right again making B right again making all the options right. So all of the answers as well as 100% and 75% are are correct and incorrect at the same time.

So I see it two ways: either this question is asking for statistical probability of getting a 4 option question right, in which case A and D are correct, but if the content of the answers matters B is correct assuming B is referencing A and D, however that would mean that

a.) A and D would be values relating to the statistical probability of questions where there is one answer

and then

b.) B is related ONLY to the probabilities listed within the question options

and therefore the options have split subject matter

there is no answer to this question, because the exact question itself it made by the individual, it is not outright stated. additionally, the question has different answers based on what the "question" is interpreted to be.

In conclusion, your chance is 100% and 0% because the question does not mean any single train of thought. This is not a question about statistical probability, it is about arguing definitions.

a truly epic meme my friend xD
upvoted

33%

Fuck this paradox. If you chose any answer it is wrong

50%. Two of the answers are the right answer (25%) and two are wrong, so if you pick an answer at random you have a 50% chance of getting the right answer.

Assuming a multiple choice question has only one answer, a random choice would be correct 25% of the time. With this knowledge we can choose either A or D and be correct half of the time. There is no paradox because this is an informed guess rather than a random choice.

B

Multiple choice question:

If we use standard arithmetic operations on natural numbers, how much does 2+2 equal?
a) 6
b) 88
c) 9/11
d) ∞

Horsefucker

The trick is that the only smart people are the ones who didn't autistically write a wall of text trying to evaluate the fucking problem because they realized immediately it was a paradox

wew