Hey Holla Forums. Today during a physical my qt female doctor checked my balls for lumps...

Hey Holla Forums. Today during a physical my qt female doctor checked my balls for lumps. I'm officially no longer a virgin and therefore I'm ditching you guys for the life of a normie.

Later, you autist faggots o/

Yeah, no

gave me a good laugh

love u user

My mom bent me over the bed and shoved a suppository up my ass when I was four.

You're still virgin. Sorry.

I've not been a virgin since age 16. but i choose you faggots nowadays over anyone else since everyone you meet IRL is full of shit and not fun to dick around with. I'm a born again virgin, Just wait till you date a psycho bitch that will ruin every image of the female sex you could ever have, you'll be crawling back to yer Holla Forumsros.

*a virgin

Unless she checked you by some very unconventional methods, I don't think that counts.

+1

Where do you live that this doesn't happen? You're always given the option of a male doctor if you really want, but it's pretty normal here.

psycho bitches give the best sex though

Huhuhuh you scored…

Did she lick up your cum, after you shot off when she examied your balls?

No cummies until I got home and jacked off while thinking about our life together. I didn't want to give up the goods on a first date. I'm not a slut.

hey

From a guy who has dated insane bitches, I'll gladly take slightly more vanilla sex in exchange for a healthy relationship.

fag

Yea, I am kind of a faggot I suppose

Do you have any idea how degrading that is OP? Why did you let her do that to you?