Ban circumcision

This is a tactic that isn't given the attention it deserves.

web.archive.org/web/20120911010141/http://www.msnbc.msn.com:80/id/48914968/ns/world_news-europe

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
circinfosite.com/11.html
circinfo.net/circumcision_sensitivity_sensation_sexual_function.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=no difference in pleasure circumcision study
lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of circumcision
archive.is/I1WKb
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/e476.short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wouldn't be much of a problem if it was done with anesthesia.

study came out saying no difference in sexual pleasure for circumcised vs uncircumcised, and circumcision reduces chances of infection because you don't have a moist flap of skin for bacteria to grow in. i really don't see why some people care so much about it aside from the fact that hospitals sell the 'scraps' to makeup companies, which i do agree is fucked up

Kill yourself, kike.

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
circinfosite.com/11.html

Blow your brains out, you fucking yid.

not an argument

Wew lad, two kikes already

Reported for kike.

Link?

I'm a circumcised burger. A bit bitter about it myself. Aside from an arduous stretching process that will take the better part of the year, there's not much that can be done about it. I agree it should be banned unless it's for medical reasons. Aside from the banking schemes and the promotion of degeneracy, the Jew should burn for messing with people's dicks alone.

tfw your sister refused to let her two sons be circumcised and the in-law good goy family tried to shame her over it

tfw your parents weren't so redpilled

Nope, because he’s a kike and the exact opposite is true.

circinfo.net/circumcision_sensitivity_sensation_sexual_function.html

I figured as much, which is why I asked him. Every other study I've seen claims the exact opposite

YES GOY, CIRCUMCISE!

agreed 100.00%

Anesthesia masterrace reporting in.

WAAA, HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH MEEE MOMMMM

HURRR MUH PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE
HURR MUH PERMANENT BRAIN CHANGE
do you know what else permanently changes the brain? reading your stupidity.

A website that promotes circumcision is your source that circumcision is good? Seriously nigger?

Why would you take a baby and mutilate its dick?

Reported.

you just ignored my link to the studies in favor of agreeing with a guy who's argument consists of calling me a kike and supporting your pre-existing beliefs without any supporting evidence. just saying

assuming you meant to reply to me, the website isn't the one who ran the studies it cites. there's plenty of them
lmgtfy.com/?q=no difference in pleasure circumcision study

Time for you to blow your brains out, yid.

A circumcised baby gets:

HURR NOO HE DISAGREES WITH MEEE
you realize bans on Holla Forums are meaningless, right?

REMINDER THAT KIKES HAVE NO REFUTATION TO FACT, EVER

But that doesn't excuse just chopping off your most sensitive part against the chance of cancer (besides I need proofs on all of these). No one outside of America practices this.

what the fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You've earned today's Good Goy award for this top-shelf Goypost.

not an argument

From European point of view, USA circumcision obsession is really fucking weird. I even get why Jews do it, a fucked up religious ritual but you morons cut off part your dicks because "Well.. idk, everyone does it". Stop doing this stupid shit and educate people you know it's fucking retarded.

Reported.

(((White doctors))) told us it was medically important.

lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of circumcision

>>>/oven/

Danke, Rabbi!
>>>/gaschamber/

it got a lot more popular in operation desert storm because uncut guys there would end up getting circumcised because the sand kept getting inside their foreskin while pissing and such>>6220729

Fuck off kike, you don't sound like us at all

>>>/oven/

lol reported.

There you go with the maymays again faggot, again: you don't sound like us at all.
You're merely a parody of a Holla Forumsack right now.

Pro tip, nobody really says "Implying" anymore. Everyone realized that it, coupled with greentext, was redundant.

And I've only ever seen "I'm an oldfag" used as an argument by shills. Almost no serious person is dumb enough to think that shit is a legitimate argument.

Reported.

You're still doing nothing more than spouting memes, you're only making yourself look like a retard.

wew

Women prefer uncircumcised cocks because their vaginas are anatomically meant to be fucked by them. Jewish women are some of the most bitter individuals the world around, because they have to fuck disfigured inbred rat-men through holes in a sheet. The sheet is an act of mercy. Jewish men are in a photo-finish for world's ugliest men with Pajeet and Abos. Your women hate you for being biblically hideous.

I wonder why this triggers so many people.

here's a little secret for you: they really don't give two shits

Reported.

Or maybe it's just because kikes in general are bitter individuals?

You're not triggering anyone, it's just that you sound so much like either a shill or a Holla Forums goon

(checked)
keep reporting, it won't work, because you're the kike.

implying >pic related is not the hottest thing you've seen

top kek

wew lad
>>>/oven/

Still spouting memes and not adressing the point those you reply to make, wouldn't expect any more from a shill

What is keratinization and how is it induced? Would a thick layer of dead cells on the glans lower sexual satisfaction?
That moist flap of skin also secretes antibodies. What do antibodies do?

You kikes think you are so clever using disinfo to carry out your destructive agendas. You didn't expect the internet and Trump to stop you in your tracks.

What goes around, comes around. You and your people will be reduced to lampshades and soap when the white race wakes up and wipes you off the face of this planet for good.

brilliant rebuttal my sir

You dirty figs should learn how to greentext and post images before you try to shill infant mutilation on this board. Your women hate you, you have no souls.

Add to the fact that women prefer cut dicks. Really this issue is not important. WN's that make the argument it's natural..what you're born with have no problem shaving, clipping nails, hair cuts, dental work, piercing and tattoos.

Stay mad, fedorafag.

this is so stupid I don't have arguments left so I guess you won

forgot pic related

The saddest thing about pro-circumcision advocates that aren't Jewish is that you know they're doing it because accepting that what was done to them was unwarranted mutilation would be devastating psychologically. They feel they have to promote it and treat it as a good thing because the alternative would be to acknowledge a betrayal on the part of their parents (even if it was likely born of ignorance) and their physician.

On the other hand, I can't quite bring myself to pity them because in their desperation they actually promote that what was inflicted on them be inflicted on other babies without their consent, thereby continuing a barbaric practice whose most prominent alleged benefits can be solved just as easily with proper hygiene, sex education, and use of condoms. But then the ones that attempt to support child genital mutilation through those alleged benefits do not approach the sheer disgusting insanity of those who support circumcision knowingly for purely cosmetic reasons. I have actually seen fathers state that they would have their sons circumcised solely because they want them to "look like they do" and/or "not be ridiculed" for having an intact penis.

Campaigning against circumcision is like walking through a minefield, because the only way to achieve real progress is not to make circumcised men as a whole feel like they are being attacked for something that was done to them against their will. You have to spread awareness without putting victims into a defensive, confrontational mindset.

You hymie.

MUH MEMES ARE BAD
mein negers, memes are the soul of Holla Forums, saying memes are bad is like saying Hitler was bad

"I don't have arguments"

Of course you don't. The issue to stupid to waste any time on considering the current problems we face.

You're not going to "fight the Jew" with this issue.

MUH PSYCHOANALYSIS
Get out with your Jewish invention, you kike.
>>>/oven/

Circumcision of children is performed by
* Jews
* Mud people
* Americans

Guys are we being raided?

Trips confirm we are being raided by anti-circumcision goyim.

Circumcision Linked To Autism In Controversial New Study

A controversial new study from Denmark shows a link between circumcision and autism, although experts differ sharply over what to make of it.

For the study, published online Jan. 8, 2015 in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, a pair of researchers looked at cases of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in more than 340,000 boys born in Denmark between 1994 and 2003. The researchers found that the overall risk of developing autism before age 10 was almost 50 percent higher for circumcised boys than uncircumcised boys.

What explains the link?

"All we can say at this point is that there is a statistical association between circumcision and autism," study co-author Dr. Morten Frisch, a consultant at the Statens Serum Institut (State Serum Institute) and adjunct professor of sexual health epidemiology at Aalborg University in Copenhagen, told The Huffington Post in an email. "We cannot say whether it is a causal association or some spurious non-causal link for which we currently don't have an explanation."

archive.is/I1WKb

But how?

Their cocks are worthless. I'm uncut, but I have nerve damage in my hand from years as a machinist. I know what nerve damage feels like, and can extrapolate that to my penis. You kikes have as much sensation as a baseball bat and your cocks are all crooked from rabbi herpes. Circumcision is a punishment from god, all jews are masochists.

it would appear that way, pro-circ shows up simultaneously with cheese chips. Shame my coincidence detector's been on the fritz, I'll bet we're being raided by the Irish again.

Genital mutilation of children is child abuse. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It is unwarranted body modification of a child without consent. IT IS CHILD ABUSE!!!

A study has also come out that it traumatizes the child and that the trauma causes permanent damage to the child's amygdala. IT IS CHILD ABUSE!!!

American soldiers confirmed for uncivilized rabble. Doing this to a child however is CHILD ABUSE!!!

Yes. They need lube for it to not be uncomfortable.

Wrong. Unless their vaginas are naturally dry and they use lube every time anyway.

This. They would have to acknowledge their parents abused them.

The trauma causes brain damage.

OI VEY!
Don't persecute our religion that has been persecuted so many times over so many years for no reason!
Where is my right to religious freedom?
Never forget the six googleplex

Unfortunately I don't have the link on hand, but I do recall reading a study regarding how the traumatic pain of being circumcised as a baby could have a negative effect on the developing brain of the child. At that age traumatic stimuli can have severe and lasting effects, so it would stand to reason that circumcision would as well.

IT'S CALLED GOOGOLPLEX

This subject depresses the hell out of me. I mean god fucking damn it.

I have never been able to feel like I'm making even the slightest headway with people on this topic because I'm american, its part of the norms, and people aren't even comfortable talking about it.

I wonder who could be behind this study?

So I guess jews don;t tip not because they're greedy, but because they don't have a tip to give.

What happens when a Jew with an erection runs into a wall?
He hurts his nose

Can it be jew joke time?

Holocaust jokes aren't funny, Anne Frankly I'm sick of them!

I'd say a 10.
a solid 10.
MYTH: BUSTED
Y
T
H
:
B
U
S
T
E
D

That's why jews won't buy anything unless it's 20% off.

You just went full retard

Send me an E-mail, and I'll send you the abstract to the study, its all perfectly easy to understand.

You misunderstand, im all for no circumcision unless it leads to health issues. Its just that your post reads like im having a seizure

You Americans make me laugh

I don't have any psychological turmoil for being circumcised you pretentious cuck. Speaking generalities without evidence is godtier levels of cuckatry. You would make a great feminist.

Also, I don't really care about circumcision. Far from a priority in this world when we have (((people))) campaigning for the mass immigration and tolerance of others who practice an actual form of body mutilation that is universally opposed.

Why so defensive cutfag?

Circumcision is as much of a mutilation as any. This whole "there are bigger things" is a bullshit argument as well.

The level of hypocrisy ITT is beyond cancer.

You think I am being defensive because I point out the same aids riddled logic the lefties use when arguing a point?

Your downs is showing, cuck.

Stopping the globalist agenda is quite literally the only priority at this point.

You probably manage your life with this same logic.

It's ok user, big boys cry too.

Now you are comparing a whole board of posters to one individual.

I was talking to an individual.

Did you hear me say, ya'll, them, they, this entire board?

Nah… you didn't.

Learn your pronouns cuck.

sorry about your leatherdick kike, your women find you repulsive. Half of Tel Aviv is gay, because they'd rather take it in the ass than jackhammer dry-dick jew pussy through a hole in a sheet. If there is no loss of sensation, then why do jews love being pounded in the ass so much?

Oh wow, Trips of the Chariot and Dubs of the Moon. Let me assume you're not a shill for a moment (and bear with me, because I'm the only one here who's doing so, yeah?)

Your over-aggressiveness in seeking to confront the globalists is leading you into a self-decption.
That's what the Chariot and Moon say to me.

You claim that circumsision is a side issue that doesn't bear any relevance, but you see, user, it is a thing in society which jews have exerted their efforts to CONTROL. There is evidence of that control left behind. And that control, whether you feel it has "psychologically scarred you" or not, has touched you in the most intimate way imaginable.

There is a meme here, lying dormant, waiting for us to pick it up and use it.
That is a powerful meme, user.

I have a sneaking suspicion you aren't allowed to go to the buffet by yourself.

I kek'd

My "over-aggressiveness" is the ability to focus. You are trying so hard to meme that by the time you finish, the world will be over run with cuck memery, and we will be eating goat instead of beef and pepe will have his own syndicated series on globalist tv teaching children how to properly pray to alah.

Keep up the good work my friend. You clearly are our only hope.

This just shows how conditioned you are to think that cutting your sons dick for no medical reason is not "actual" mutilation.

www.foregen.org

get your true dick skin back

UNCUT CHECKING IN

DAD WAS BASED ENOUGH TO NOT LET THE JEWS TAKE MY GLORIOUS FORESKIN.

I FEEL NOTHING BUT PITY FOR YOU CUTFAGS JEW VICTIMS, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE LOST.

I have never seen such strong autism before.

I point out a form of mutilation that has no backing other than religious and it means that I infact do support other forms of mutilation that at least has the gall to use some kind of medical backing?

Wow. If that post post hoc ergo propter hoc isn't in full force today.

This is type of person that goes to reddit bragging about being a Holla Forumsrother.

How can you fight the war when you can't grasp the nature of it?

Oh, and you've been shilling this whole time without actually knowing how to link. What an incompetent shitter.
Benefit of the doubt was obviously wasted.

was that supposed to be an insult?
This site is gonna be a strange adjustment for you.

Similar with female genital mutilation

So you do oppose male circumcision done for religious or cultural reasons aka mutilation, but you just wanted to point out that there are worse things in the world than circumcision like genocide and the global jewry?

If so, thank you for your input.

Ok fam. I will let you work your meme magic.

Let this thread serve as an example of how the kikes twist facts to maintain control and profit from your suffering. Shills have been out full force lately.

>psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

>circinfosite.com/11.html

In other words, under ideal circumstances, it should be allowed.

Someone else's religion/culture -> just give no fucks

'Ban circumcision' is similar to 'feel sorry of Palestinians' because the SJW crowd is galvanised to attack the Hebes over it. And you piss off mohamed at the same time. It's a win win win all around. Pass the law in white countries and the Jews and Moslems will have to take junior or pregnant momma back to their homelands for the operation, and stay there or risk being arrested for child abuse when they come back - just like the female genital mutilation laws currently.

This is a very dank solution to the JQ, well done.

I think we have an upset yid here. Jews love getting their asses ravaged by black cock because they have no sensation in the crooked cocktail shrimp that god has cursed them with. You know god hates you, so you mutilate your penis, and god laughs at your physical and psychological distress. That's why jews all have a Normal Bates relationship with their mother. No matter how much you love your mother, she will never give you your dignity back. Your cock is an express ticket to hell, reprobate.

You can't use ANY kind of anaesthetic on infants you fuckwit.

Here's one of many examples: pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/e476.short
And that's on toddlers. I'm not going to so the rest of your research for you.

((( )))

Fuck off, Moishe

:^)

Your cock doesn't work and you're maaaaad. Kill your mother with a shovel, Dr. Bates. Your mother did this to you. No matter how much you plead with her, the only sexual satisfaction you will ever feel is a goy's uncut cock hammering your kosher shitpipe. Does that ever get your dreidel spinning?

nice trips..too bad they were wasted on your buttblasted ass.

love how people cite surveys, like circumcised at birth people can in any way know what sex is like naturally.

REMINDER THAT KIKES HAVE NO REFUTATION TO FACT, EVER

It is the duty of anyone redpilled to defend all sons and daughters of Europe from the semitic hordes.

Proof that isn't Jewish. And no, not even doing this on a "gas the kikes" argument, but Jewish doctors will have a bias due to culture and heritage

This is only a factor in the case of 3rd world country without access to proper hygiene. All studies done that corroborate this were done in the 3rd world

Same as above

Again, ever head of water and soap?

See above

There are other treatments depending on the severity. In some cases yes, that's one of the few justifications for circumcision.

Well, techincally that's true.
Did you know that if you cut off one of your fingers, you're 10% less likely to have finger cancer?

I imagine he meant it in a non retarded way.

I'm trying to be civil about this.

Fun fact: If you filter out the pro-circumcision shabbos goyim, this becomes a thread filled with studies and common sense, with 100% less hysterical reaction.

That was fast.

Nature VS Mutilation
how is there even a discussion on this?

You know why, user

If you actually go through the studies, you'll find they are completely bogus, not because of the lack of hygine, but because the jews (yes the jews are the only ones studying this) design the "study" to come to their predetermined conclusion.

The circumcised group received follow up education about safe sex and how the disease is spread. They were also provided free condoms.
The control group (intact) received neither, or just condoms without education on proper usage.

None of the studies mentioned long-term health outcomes of a poorly circumcised dick. A close circumcision can result in tearing after healing, which can spread disease much easier than the so called micro-tears that supposedly happen with an intact penis.
Without lube, a circumcised penis can also dry out a vagina which increases friction during sex, and can cause abrasions and micro-tears on both partners.
Then there's anal sex, which is wildly popular amongst niggers. Circumcised penises cause more anal tearing than intact penises, which can spread disease.

Soap can irritate the membranes which can lead to infections. A quick retract, rub, and rinse with warm water is all that's necessary.

It is true that a foreskin can harbor warts, yeast, an various other nasty things, but so does every other part of your body.
It's important to keep yourself clean and protect yourself from sources of infection.

You still have to wash your dick if it's circumcised, and you still have to wear a condom to protect yourself from disease.