Energy solution?

hear me out, what if we took all the homeless/jobless people and put them on a bicycle exercising machines hooked up to electricity generators?

that way the homeless get a paid while they generate electricity for the energy company. heck they could just set up a homeless shelter inside the facility.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifteen_Million_Merits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long before some piece of shit steals bits off the bike to sell for drugs?

i don't know, that would probably be a rare occurence though. i suppose they can "ban" someone for doing something against regulations.

Well, a bicycles generator is about 100 watt/hour, and a average US household use 900 kWh a month for a cost of about 120 usd. You would need about 52 people working 8 hours a day 5 days a week, and that would give them a salary of about, 1.3 cent an hour, if you gave them 100% of earnings that is.

new plans?
we need to find ways for the unemployed to willingly enslave themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifteen_Million_Merits

They used the homeless as wifi hotspots in Austin. Shit was lulz.

that was a damn good show.

Why not just take 6 million Amerifats and burn them

you could sell the smell

mmm fries

Wow you're retarded.

Homeless and jobless people dont work because they dont want.

t. neet

well i imagine there would be some turnout for workers.

Society has gone backwards. The more freedom you have, the fewer people have jobs. The fewer people have food. Slavery is the true freedom.

or maybe we just need less people

For energy return on the dollar you're better off taking the extra food they would have to eat, burning it, and running a steam turbine.

Reasons that idea is shit

Just vote for nuclear for a cleaner tomorrow, faggot.

Black Mirror did an ep-

Oh, someone beat me to it.

Summary (spoilers, duh):

If it had ended there it would have been a perfect dystopian nightmare, but the guy was black, so it has a second act.

You do realize it takes energy to feed the humans, right?

ebin. it's more humane than just burning them like coal.

It takes energy in the form of food, which does not require all that much electricity to create. So you could convert organic fuel into electricity via humans, or just use bio-fuel, but hey, whatever.

IT takes acres to few a few people. It's gonna take a lot of energy just to move that amount of food. It's gonna take a fuckton of energy to take care of the plants. If you're lucky, you might be able to maintain the farming facility with a group of Atlas'es on bikes.

to feed a few people*

Chances are you yourself are jobless and have all day to freely spend when you come up with such an idea.

user, that doesn't sound like nuclear power.

If only God had given us a free source of energy along with the earth he had given us.

If only…

You're so RIGHT!
Fart Power NOW!!