Germany - AfD calls out the Jew

OY VEY ALL OVER THE PLACE

The AFD deputy of Baden-Württemberg Wolfgang Gedeon says Judaism is the "inner" and Islam the "external" enemy of the "Christian West". He also names the "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and warns about the "enslavement of humanity in the Messianic kingdom of the Jews".

Years ago Gedeon has written several books about the threat of Communism, Zionism and Islam for the western world under the alias of "W.G. Meister". Some books are called "Green Communism and the rule of the minority" and "Christian-European guiding culture. The challenge of Europe through secularism, Zionism and Islam ". He also criticized how the Holocaust is used to guilt shame the German people into defenselessness and that it reached a level of ideologisation which turns the Holocaust into a new religion.

archive.is/sG3lz (en) + archive.is/4yaXj (de)

archive.is/XgnFh (en) + archive.is/wyCL8 (de)

Of course the reaction was quite troublesome

Now the AfD is forced to debate if he is allowed to keep his seat or even stay within the party.

archive.is/ePnAl (en) + archive.is/1dt5H (de)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0Z0uHosv4o
takimag.com/article/black_emperors_of_the_north_pole_david_cole/print#axzz4AEvoKCi
archive.is/kj1wK
crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvafKSJ1ls
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-says-no-place-in-society-for-anti-Semitism-455795
archive.is/2Re1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wotansvolk
archive.is/sB34k
archive.is/VMOUE
youtu.be/6AJXD1Ouesw
archive.is/4Qhtr
archive.is/A467Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kI-un8rHP14
archive.is/xrv45
barenakedislam.com/2016/06/05/good-another-bleeding-heart-leftie-activist-raped-by-the-muslim-refugee-she-took-into-her-home-in-cologne-germany/
web.archive.org/web/20160605164913/https:/twitter.com/hasnainkazim/status/739485214221729793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congrats, guys. Now you’ll never be elected.

Yeah, this will turn out good.

THE KRAUT IS WAKING UP

I will be pleasantly surprised if he s not arrested, let alone banned from public life.

the average german is a willing cuck

nothing will come of this

WEW LAD

LITERALLY HITLER

It was inevitable.

If you say it might come true eh moshi?

Duck for cover lads, old jerry is coming out to play.

Recently Maas was chased away by the people AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=S0Z0uHosv4o

Can't embed, already posted

He's right, well put on the internal and external, the problem is he missed the initial piece, christianity, jews and muds would never get anywhere if it weren't for cuckstianity. The self loathing suicidal ideology allows jews and muds to become a lethal problem, egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat(as they understand it today,) born a sinner/hate yourself.

Did they seriously think that was supposed to portray them in a negative light? That looks like a family I would love to help out on any occasion.

It's just like that Man in the High Castle poster.
They are so deluded they can't fathom someone not seeing a happy white family as pure evil.

How can you be so sure

Surely there must be a redpilled minority

They inadvertently make good propaganda for us

Bump for righteous Kraut of Truth

Just revealed his power level

wew lad

I'm sure you cocksuckers would have said the same thing about them back in the late 1920s.

You're not fooling anyone christkike, you'll be the first to go after we're done with the muslims and kikes.

Using the term jerry…. Stop being such a faggot brit pol this is why everyone hates you

Where do these nicknames even come from?
Why they use "Hun" is mindbogglingly retarded

FUCKING CHECKED
also agreed keep your shit memes to yoursel

ARISCHES BLUT SOLL NICHT UNTERGEHEN

EXPOSED

About fucking time.

What are the odds that the AfD comes to his defense rather than kicking him out for hurting kike feelings/actually telling the truth?

Based Polish MP rekt that Turk whore.

MADMAN

HE'S MINE FUCK YOU

50/50

Get that weak meme out of here.

BUMP!

Oje, he will be chastized and ousted.

When the fuck do they learn?! Shut up, talk about stuff that the masses annoys and THEN get serious business!

Quick reminder he is not the first AfD member who tried that.
Last one who denied the holocaust was shoa'd, but that were different times back then.

Keep telling yourself that kike.

He didn't deny the holohaux, whenever someone refers to it as the holocaust my (((nosedetector))) goes off. This representative of the people talked about the globalist jews and their scheming dirty paws.

(1)

Mods Sticky This!

Is it tea time yet? Only a britcuck could come up with this weak shit.

It's either brits or the CIA shit is one of the most forced unfunny memes I have seen

No, you'll be the first to go. Because you're the kike.

It was made by another Holla Forumsack to mock that weak-ass reddit meme.

I didn't think you fags would take the edit so seriously.

It originated with Tumblr. Only a brit would think that edit would be funny. Holla Forums prefers memes dank, not musty.

This,

A gold eagle gained its wing today.

Are you Italian?

And it was BTFO as soon as he failed at subverting the original US government counter-meme (dat boi was created to counter pepe). There was someone who actually managed to make a Dat Goi not suck, by using the original dragging a purple headed kike on a chain with its unicycle.

True, but the groids are assblasted over it now.

takimag.com/article/black_emperors_of_the_north_pole_david_cole/print#axzz4AEvoKCi

Don't bully me dux

Well, my exposure to Italians was a single Italian I met at jump school.
We called him duce and he was a pretty cool guy

I archived this thread here because… well just because
archive.is/kj1wK

HOLY OY VEY TIMES KEK!

This is…

Too soon.
He will be ejected form the party, it is absolutely retarded to have some blubbering idiot who cant keep it together in your party when oyu havnt even reached 20%.
The front in france can allow herself some antisemtism, here they are too frail to get away with it.

Well, that will scare off the normies. Good work on setting everything back by years and years.

How is that bad we are trying to get back to 1933 after all.

this. why couldn't this asshole just keep his fucking mouth shut?!

THE KRAUT IS FUCKING UP
*FTFY

With kikes outing themselves like they did back then, we sure are getting closer and closer to it. I can't wait for kristalnacht

Hi Abraham, how's your day?

There is nothing scarier then blood lust of a nation who has suffered injustice.

LITERALLY HITLER 2.0!!

What took you so long? Germany needed you so badly.

Always good to know your own people are not all cucked.

You are giving too much importance to the sheep.They follow leftism because it's the mainstream.They will be hardcore nationalism when the side flip.Don't bend to them,don't exchange morals for the pleb sympathy or vote.When shit will hit the fan and the left can't give them the answer they seek,they will come willingly.Thats how low they are

Have some of his books in english?

OY FUCKING VEY IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

it's a polish site, named "jeb z dzidy". It translates to "struck with a spear", where the "struck" is also a swear and a onomatopoeia for boom or something like that. Come to think of it, it's untranslatable.

Kek, in my slav language this means 'fuck'

It's like another shoah!

This is called border creep. They are testing the waters to see if the Germans will respond well to this.

This is your chance Germanbros.

Well, for this dude, it was a belly flop.

What? I swear I saw this exact conversation like two weeks ago.

Better than never getting in the water. Try imagining Nigel Farage saying anything bad about Jews when he can't even muster up the courage to say anything bad about Islam.

This. Maybe he just agreed to bite the bullet and get expelled from the party even though the party agrees and told him to say it so they can't get the idea out there.

BRUSH YOUR TEETH!

>GOOD GOING GOYS!!! NOW AFD CAN NEVER BE ELECTED!!!

Those are D&C.

but this is an extremely sensible topic here and the guy went in the most blunt way possible,
he is actually wrong, the greatest injury of europe are not "inner jews" but people who allow them to thrive.

You can not be too blunt when "waking up" normies.

Be as direct, and forward as possible. As long as you don't curse or use foul language a normie who's on the edge will drift to your side and further away from (((their))) side.

You should try communicating more.

… jews do that through using SJWs they indoctrinate in education.

If that's not literally the jew allowing themselves to thrive then take a look again. It's why the entire system is so corrupt. So (((they))) can use it for only (((their))) (((goals))).

The absolute madman
He actually did it

It's not the people who want to destroy you, you should attack, you only need to focus on other europeans goy!!

They dont need to get elected. Democracy and elections are psyop. They just need start killing jews, niggers, muds and good goyim.

Doesnt work that way.
Spoke with a quiete dedicated Nazi when I was still liberal as fuck, and as im not closeminded I spoke with him and when he mentioned jews directly without being spergy I simply dismissed it as being too far off and steered the conversation in the direction of speaking about gendershit, so we had something we could agree on to shit.

Kinda true, but thats assymetrical warfare that will now dominate the world due to the invention of the atomic bomb.
Nations will have to learn to steel themselves against this threat by exposing and speaking about what makes the fabric of a stable society while studying how to make the people aware of it during their way through the education system.

The soviets were masters at it, the jews do now, just as the americans and other countries that fund intellectual proxys in order to harm their enemys or influence people.
Hell, even the backwards saudis do, by dispensing wahhabi imams into all the muslims states.

We need to learn to expose this way of warfare and to harden the people against it, once thta has been achieved things will go easier.
Gladly people start to wake up after to many Iraq-tier invasions were started and the mass immigration streams in at its fullest.

That's how it's clear you're a shill. Bye.

Sure. For us. But that's much too large a leap for normies to take. While more clearly and calmly naming the jew is an excellent step. That's already further than most have ever experienced.

Yeah, because there's going to be an xXx_{{{election}}}_xXx.

I thought we decided on;

8~~~

Next time without you.

Sorry..

HAPPENING

No alliance would be complete without Italy they are the comic relief to Germans stern autism

This guy is for the AfD what the alt-right movement is for Holla Forums.

dem digits

but can I get a rundown on why the fuck did Italy switch sides in WWI, my textbooks are all about "m-muh austrian retaliation"

Because of stupid court intrigue.
Mussolini was loyal to the end.

t. Jew 1932

pretty simple
Austria held Italian territory, and France and the UK offered them a bigger piece of the pie than Germany and Austria did

Italy and Austria would have never really worked in an alliance, there was far too much bad blood between the two, and the Austrians refused to listen to the Germans in regards to making concessions with the Italians

Basically, idiots on all sides

And so here it is.

And so here it starts. This is the beginning of the most fucking terrifying time to be an SJW.
Check my digits to see the prophecy is true.

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug

I look forward to fighting Muslims in Bavaria.

I look forward to retaking Constantinople anymore.

Next year in Jerusalem.

This thread is a great reminder of how dangerous cities and suburbs are gonna get when World Revolution 1 starts and all the liberals watch the house of cards crumble.

Who's ready to get shot on the way to the grocery store?

You know it. The only redpilled people are the slavs. Everybody else is a fucking cuck, and should be replaced by slavic populations.

source?

REMINDER THEY MEMED THIS

THE JEWS MEMED THE GERMANS AS WORSE THAN HITLER

THEY ASKED FOR THIS

THEIR OWN HOLOHOAX MEME WILL HAPPEN NOW

If you've been too dumb to see the writing on the wall ans stayed in urban areas you deserve what's coming to you. Why do you think SHTF scenario preparation threads used to be quite common on here? Sure /k/ probably are the most ready of all of us, even getting ready to go bunker up innawoods for months but still Holla Forumsacks would be dumb to not prepare for the eventual collapse.

I give it 25 years. 5 years for gold to run up, 5 years for the stock market to not hit new highs, 5 years for everyone to corner themselves, 5 years for them to all get mad at each other and 5 years for them to solve the problem by establishing socioeconomic borders.

Superpowers can't remain intact without class systems.

AFD is never getting elected anyway, neither is any other nationalist party in Europe, kosher or not. You have to understand this isn't America where you choose between two candidates, we choose between plenty of parties and to get 51% to support the nationalist party is impossible with all the shitskins and women. Hitler didn't even get 50% IIRC and the country was ethnically German and on the brink of collapse.

With that said they fill a massive role. First of all they shift the Overton Window, they help to unite the rightwing (unless they cuck themselves like our Sweden Democrats sadly did) and they redpill plenty of people, maybe not directly but they draw them rightwards. There is really not any limit to how rightwing they can go as people vote against immigration, feminism and degeneracy rather than for something else. It has been shown time after time that these kind of parties benefit from "scandals" that the ((media)) thought would destroy them.

And that's assuming the enormous stock market bubble won't burst before then, which is looking pretty precarious already.

5 years, maybe less looking at the way China is going. The stock market is near crash, way worst than the 2008 one, this time they can't bail it out like they did. Trump will have to pull off Hitler-level of financial magic if he's to manage to get the US out of that one without much harm.

t. pole

AWW FUCKING SHIT SON

Pay VERY close attention to whether AfD's popularity rises or sinks on the heels of this. We may be witnessing the dawn of something immense.

Not so simple, in 1916 the Central Powers were willing to give Italy Tyrol, but the Allies offered Fiume, Dalmatia, legal recognition of the Dodacanese occupation, a protectorate over Albania as well as Tyrol.

Wrong, everyone in western countries are cucks, beside eastern ones because they werent as indoctrinated yet.
Look at east Germany,
The growing population is probably indoctrinated already, but the ppl of age 30+ are not, thats why you see these protests going on in mostly eastern germany countries.
Simply because the DDR was nationalistic and didnt go into the cuck for jews doctrine.

Ruined a good meme with weeb cancer.

he will be judged, as he most likely has been already, by his sickly appearance, rail thin emaciated stature and face, and lack of oration skills.

considering how he directly bought into the jewish talking points in all the wrong ways, it's hard to think he's not controlled opposition in some way or another. i'm not in germany, but it seems as though the AfD is not going to win the next round nationally (locally yes, but not nationally). not that much is certain, but in the larger picture, it's either that, or it's capitulation of some sorts (a sperg-out, not an action plan or coordination).

the proper way to disarm the kikes is to carry the son, carry hitler's visage, or carry the 3rd reich eagle, and from either/each remove the red, tone it down to grays, and don't use it. carry it, don't join the sperg out frame on it. it's a flag, not a talking point.

christians don't need cross-obsessed thumpers shouting exorcisms, they just need father anderson to hold the cross. white sons don't need the meek or the sloths screaming about the never ending war, they just need —a— son to hold —his— flag and not be a ((((retard))).

that's all the people want. that's all AfD needs to do. The rest is all policy, discipline, diligence, and the like that simply does not convey into news media, nor does the public have the experience nor time to follow it.

something to have faith in, something acting to further faith in, not the meek telling us badly.

(Checked)
Putsch means Coup right?

Well put.

HOW IS THIS BEING RECEIVED IN GERMANY? WHAT ARE THE LUGENPRESSE SAYING, WHAT ARE THE VOLKS SAYING?

We need to krautbros to report

Yes.

It's 3:30 am over here, you will have to wait some time until we get more news about this.

the overton window cannot be shifted by the meek. to push, and fall down, or be pushed out, is failing the brinkmanship game the overton window partially relies upon.

That was your first post too, retard.

>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/

Wew. Before you know it, the Germans will ask:
Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvafKSJ1ls

Forgot to embed again!

wew lad, media reaction when?

I'm surprised you can even get a copy of the Protocols in Germany tbh.

Notice how no LARPagan has risen to a position of power and than named the Jew? That's because modern pagans are just good goys. Enjoy worshipping a dead stick, kike-slave 🙄😂

I wonder who's behind this post…

Honestly, if we installed a mod that displayed the nose of every poster, pagan shilling would stop very quickly

Hey guys maybe Germany will get a new Hitler.

And he will start World War 3 and lose again

Yes because Trump is gonna fight against white Germans.

If Germany is as retarded as they were the last two times, I could see America needing to show them their place again.

Does anyone have that shitposting webm of "The history of germany"?

why not

Nvm I thought he was talking about Christians i though he said worship
Yeah Pagans are kikes.

Looks like it's from the film version of Pink Floyd's "The Wall." I could be wrong, though. I've only seen clips, not the entire thing.

their leader has some nice legs

Fucking hell these guy just don't get it.

They can't do that. The country is obsessed with making up for the Nazies.

Maybe the political class. I'm sure a lot of older germans still hold deep adoration for Hitler in their hearts.

Shame about the haircut but fucking hell she's got a fantastic physique, and at over 40 too.

Germany wasn't retarded they were pressured into a war that they were over manned against
I bet you believe Hitler Gassed Jews you kike

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Why are the leaders of right wing parties in Germany and France female. The ones that will matter the most in the next years since they're the two biggest countries in the EU?

Easier control?
Eye candy?

The Jew always plays both sides.

And they got none of it, hence Mussolini's rise to power.

Because it makes it easier to get women voters. Women are scared of the right-wing, so you need a woman figurehead to soften the blow to them and ween them over.

Yes, that one, thank you.

Yes. This exactly is what I was thinking.

Britkike subhuman are fearing for their life, I see.
The end is coming for you.

It is a Britkike.

So, Moishe, when will you come for the Holohoax busting session? We need meat to test the mega ovens and the Holocauster you know.

Like these based Krauts.

Britkikes are sauer that the Germans are superior in everyway.

They where never going to be elected, as the Austrian (((elections))) have shown. Democracy is a sham.

At least there wont be anymore shitskin in Germany when the EU ends.
Based British CIV NAT on the other hand….

Back to Brit/pol/ with you, subhuman.

Really? I was sure they were supported by ZOG

Wew. 0.0001 Shekel deposited. Will fool newfags.

Something like that would make a good stencil to spraypaint around Cologne and Berlin.

As much as Trump is.

I met a German girl at a hostel in Slovenia the other day and she had a tough time agreeing with me that their should be some process to filter the refugees. She didn't even know that some of the recent terror attacks in Europe were committed by "refugees" and she thought Orban was literally Hitler.

Germans are fucking brainwashed, or so I thought. Thank you OP for restoring some of my faith in Germans

Didn't mean to sage

Nice try shlomo

Not sure about Trump myself jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-says-no-place-in-society-for-anti-Semitism-455795

Are you scared, Oleg?
Prussia is coming back one way or another.

What the hell did you expect?

Man whenever I see this I just think WHYY! Did they really think this was gonna drive people away? They could have atleast used ugly people but these people right here are just fucking aryan gods. Perplexing!

Le Hwhite Brothers do no wrong right?
"Arsenal of Democracy" totally wasnt a despicable act, right?
Amerikikes need to be shown their lowly places again.

A lot of defeatism and anti-Germanic shilling ITT, means this is a good thing.

I agree that this might be "testing the waters". But honestly, this is just the first jab towards naming the jew; step 2 is media outrage and calling for him to get imprisoned; step 3 is the AfD's move. And I sure as fuck hope that there won't be overt negative backlash and they they will keep him in the party and keep pushing right.
If the AfD folds, they will never live it down, because anti-semitism is a more ingrained tool to use than islamophobia.

Godspeed, AfD. Let's wait for the news.

So how far right is AfD? People making them look like the new NPD but they dont allow former NPD members in their party so how can this happen?

user, be realistic. Do you actually think that a man in his position would gauge coming out as full Hitler as an advantageous position based on the current state of the world?

Rebooting the 3rd Reich is not something that would help him win the presidency at this point.

The tactics of the Jew must be used against them in order to win. That means placating the kikes and lulling them into a sense of security until the hammer can be dropped upon them with furious anger and righteous vengeance.

There's a bit of a way to go yet. Exercise some nuance for fucks sake.

shut up you piece of fucking shit

how is it that you think you can talk about things like this when you watch and identify with degenerate trash like that which your pictures comes from?

Oh boy, the shills are getting desperate.
You really need to step your game up, Johnny/Moishe.

When will it be time to name the Jew? When our countries are overrun? When we are minorities in our own countries?

You have no idea what you're talking about if you think this politician is going "full Hitler"

Spotted the kike.

Oh boy, all these (1).
How many VPN can these kikes afford?
Fucking rejected by God subhumans.

I'm slavic but I think you are pretty stupid.

No nation should be destroyed and their people replaced with another.
That is what Schlomo wants to do to all white people, and if you want that too, you are no better.

LARPagans are just hippies. Worthless shit.

God I fucking hate this poster

Oy vey, remember favorably when we made American soldiers die so that those ebil nazys could be defeated. Good goyim.

How's that 'national debt' treating you?

It's a good thing from the point of view that it shows logical women with good common sense as a role model to other girls and women.
As long as they are genuine, I'm OK with it.

So you think he might give that German Overton window a shove? We'll see, I guess.

we'll see. if what ZOG has to offer is just more welfare hungry shitskins, who knows?

the greatest thing about taking the redpill, is that you can't go back. once you are turned you are turned for good. and people are turning.
one of the greatest tools in this bs, the self censorship of political correctness, is taking huge blows.
and in the end… it's true. it's true that if you find a pornographer, a most vocal immigration advocate and so on, most of the times it's a jew.

no one cares who you like, jew

Actually no, it's the complete opposite you fucking retard.

The alt-cuck would be the ones who want to take this guy down for speaking the harsh truth.

Fucking faggot.

Yeah, I hope they will set everything back by exactly 83 years

Please invade my country again Deutschbro.

This will never cease to amuse me.

Well, let's just say that jews love boasting about themselves, so they want to have Jesus' influence under their banner, but they hate everything Christian, as it is as alien to them as God.

REMINDER THAT HITLER WAS ARRESTED FOR A FAILED COUP
This means that being arrested for naming the Jew…

"Gedeon" is a Hebrew surname, you fucking idiots. Wolfgang Gedeon is a Kike.

Oh, you mean Christianity?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HEIL FUCKING HITLER

There's a reason random Germans somtimes have Hebrew names, same was the case with Ernst von Salomon, for instance.

Means the new Führer will be with us again soon.

Fuck off COINTELPRO.

In Slav, everything with the right intonation means fuck.

Gideon and Solomon are Biblical names, it's not too jew-y for Christians to be named after Biblical figures.

Fuck off back to Jewtube, you beta leafynigger.

Also this.
German Jews have the classic "-stein" and "-berg" Names, not hebrew ones

"The wall" goodbye blue sky

The spiritual enemy is Christianity.
The mental enemy is Judaism.
The physical enemy is Islam.

How come? By naming the other enemies?

Yes, the relion the hold more then half the European population in it's power, constantly names the Jew and Muslims.

Oh wait, they don't and they are importing millions of foreigners.

Whoopsy, I guess your Christian fantasy isn't real.

Yes, the religion that holds more then half the European population in it's power, constantly names the Jew and Muslims.

Christian history*

But you know perfectly well those leftists aren't real pagans. They're just leftist scum trying to be unique snowflakes and looking for attention. Every actual European pagan is anti-foreigner, because it's a part of their religion.

No true scotsman, until you get pagan canon.

I see, no counter-argument.

The claim that Christians call out Jews and Muslims is a lie.

Christians are the Kings of Lies.

Anyone who calls themselves a pagan is a confused Christcuck.

Pagan is a Christian term.

I'm right though. If you're actually a pagan you don't tolerate foreigners in your land. I'm sure you have trouble understanding it, christcuck, since in Christianity tolerance and multiracialism are integral parts of the religion, always have been. You good goys even went to the "holy land" to protect kikes and brown christians against muzzies in the crusades.

I know. But I'm not religious at all so I use the term.

If dubs there will be a race war by the end of the year.

Use the term Nativist, or Polytheist, or Old Religionist. etc..

Not pagan.

Oh silly goy, your already in a race war.

If dubs German leftys will gas the kikes.

Then leftist Christians aren't real Christians.
Christians have had over a millennium of unbroken enmity with Jews and Muslims, and even today most of those on the nationalist right are Christian. Some lie.

Yeah? Show me the verse in the pagan bible or ancient runestone or whatever that says this.
I suppose a pagan Byzantine Emperor would have just given up that clay to the kebabs.
Kikes fought alongside mudslimes AGAINST the crusaders, learn your history.

If dubs your a total faggot.

Two lies, one we life in the present, two most nationalist are not christian.

Most nationalists currently are definitely not even religious. Most Christians are quite cucky.

Show me a verse in the bible that says this? Oh wait you cant, because Christianity has always been a multiracial religion, unlike for example, Asatruism which was exclusively for members of the Nordic race.

Said by someone who has never read history. Jews have never fought and never will actually physically fight in any battle. They avoid physical confrontation. And Christians did save their asses from Moslem occupation.

It really isn't, get triggered fedora nigger.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

You can go gas yourself now you filthy yid.

False.

Christians tend more towards conservatism with tends more towards nationalism. Perhaps not in your American subverted churches, but in the rest of the world that's how it is.

Also Christianity has been factured so much after relentless attacks of the jew that there is now no way you can lump together 'Christianity' under one umbrella word.

Fucking kike.

everytime

You had one job.

You are fired

HÖGGE

Thread Theme

MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN

hope it isn't that long, I don't want to be 45 years old when a real happening happens.

>COINTELPRO yet again trying to sell their stupid retarded 'iron pill' maymay

There is only red pill, fuck off.

Lol m8. youre literally raging at a non-issue

Just propaganda goy

No it's a fucking COINTELPRO meme from back on 4cuck.

No back pedaling now you shit shill.

The entire "Hun" thing is based on a speach Kaiser Wilhelm II held to German Marines about to be shipped off to fight the Boxer Rebellion, in which he compared the Chinese to the Huns, and said that THEY wouldn't give quarter or take prisoners.
Way later, the speech was always cut to make it sounds as if he demands his troops to not take prisoneers, which is just false.

I thought it was him saying that they were gonna slam the Boxers so hard that the Germans would be remembered in the East like the Huns were remembered in the West.
Of course, with the whole WW2/holohoax mythos that emerged later, he wasn't exactly wrong.

I think it's finally fucking happening.

This is now a Stepan Bandera thread.

No, thanks. He was anti-NS civic "nationalist", into the oven it goes.

Some editing to eliminate islands would have to be done, of course, but maybe it would.

He and the UPA fought against the soviets until the mid-50s. Show some respect you soap dodger.

Pretty sure it's some drunk danish guy.

im a big fan of the third reich, so i might be biased but damn, the propaganda pics US made against germany is so stupid. How could people be conviced by them? Talk about a stupid nation. The propaganda pics made by Germany however was all true, for example we all have to take care of eachother to win, I am my brothers keeper etc and pics about the bolshevism was true too, it did destroy nations

Milo already had to say he's not the leader of the Alt-Right or even a part of it - hate mail works wonders.

FTFY.

No. He rejected NS and that's why he failed.

Oh man, an other AfD member, Gauland, has now called mass migration a ploy to replace ethnic Germans.

archive.is/2Re1g

These are truly the end of days

women also get a pass to say somethings others cant, because they're not "a fucking white male"

Vid related.

Actually, they don't and this is coming from an European. Conservatism is traditionally about Monarchy and Empire, two concepts that are opposed to Nationalism.

Nationalism is inherently liberal and the demand from ethnic states in teh 19th century, was usually uttered by liberalism in opposition to monarchists.

Jews attack Islam, therefor Judaism and Islam aren't two sister religion, but two different things….

Face it, the two religions are related, any Christian who says otherwise is outright lying.

Nice counter-argument.

Why? because you say so?

as i stated priorly, the meek cannot shift the overton window.

the meek cannot shift, nor can they offer confession, nor validation, nor spirit, nor faith. the meek are allowed to speak only (1) adoration if they are women, or (2) admiration if they are boys. that's it. if they speak anything else, it is plain as daylight that their words are not their witness: it is in part, or in full, an exaggerated reach far beyond their ability and station. it is overtly obvious, to all who see them in motion, that they cannot grasp what they claim to hold.

moving on. while miss karen is a modest improvement, it is only due to her having modesty, which her predecessors (((feminists))) and (((nonfeminists))) alike lacked. nevertheless, though she may be less of a failed female - and perhaps a breath of less toxic air - she needs to go back. she needs to get off the stage. that she –may– speak what she speaks is no more relevant than the changing wind spinning a wind vane. she is not the wind. effectively, she is not much more than an e-celeb: still using the wind for injecting, corrupting, and confabulating strange narratives of (truth), all only perceived to be better because it's less (((truth))) than those before her. less corrupt, but still insistent on being out in front? will not work. does not work. has never worked.

moving on. in abstract, all these female persona effectively follow the same type they claim not to be. that too many women ravenously took credit that those same women, and future women, couldn't ever possibly pay back is more par the course. it was known then, as now, that they will pay terribly for the debt they caused. karen can sense this (fuck, most women, failed or not, can sense this - it is only that she is willing to confess in part). but should they stop incurring debt, then they'll have to start paying back, which they simply refuse to do. so they incur more debt, just 'less bad debt', spinning it as 'amends'. not much of amends. not much of help. not much of anything, really. women cannot, and do not, make point. when they claim otherwise, it just comes across as nevertheless still pointless - just with varying degrees of ingratitude.

Is he in jail yet ? Has he started the fire ?

Yes, the fire rises.

fed creation > fed hypercredit > fed market crash worst then ever known > depression > rationing > ww1 kills the best sons, sends home the disfigured and maimed > post war hypercredit boom > fed market crash new worst ever known > stupid spiral into new worst depression > rationing > ww2 takes the best sons again, leaves behind the degenerate filth to profiteer on rationing arbitrage back home, hell happening again and again and again.

white people were angry. but demoralized. in each successive state, the (((media))) injected opportunistic propaganda. redirecting the true "deus-vult" outlash from kikes to germans. not many believed the propaganda, but it didn't matter - not many read the words, they saw the imagery of dark-this, dark-that, and agreed to sperg-out/lash-out.

i remember my grandfather's silence. and the silence of all those who i met in person: if they fought, they only spoke of liberal-pozzed-patriotism-parroting – in an odd way, as if they were all deeply ashamed, still deeply afraid at the same time, but never knew why – and could only speak the pulpil or not at all. as if part of each was stuck as a child, each stuck huddled deep in his own fox hole. a strange thing. not many were 'convinced', just damn afraid and powerless and manic-depressed, willing to grasp at any treacherous handouts. don't run into any more of them today, but i see echos of that thing i saw in each of them: a highly isolated do-not-speak-of-this space, that if you do poke it, you only get out parroting (as if they try to confess but their speech is hijacked as it leaves their mouths), or you get out only silence. i don't know what to call this, but it was quite consistent.

history attests otherwise. the slavs and slavics had genuine righteousness, and pursued their own nation, but couldn't see enough to not become useful idiots. many ended up being marxist tools for 'revolution', which though in spirit was genuine for-the-betterment-of-their-people, was nevertheless in practice for the opposite.

gedeon does actually commit the same. he perhaps does genuinely believe a spirit for the people. but he nevertheless is an idiot, committing the right actions at the wrong times, like an impatient child that knows nothing of the larger world around him, nor the history of how it came to be. doubtful he knows why his efforts are shooting himself in the foot – "it's the truth guys! i'm just speaking the truth!" – but he can still sense that it is shooting himself in the foot, yet does it anyway. if only he would grow up; if only he would realize what he says is, in fact, not the truth but the poorly spoken narrative/frame of useful idiots. truth, with horse-blinders, just isn't the same.

likewise, bandera's efforts largely shot himself in the foot. the (((east centrals))) today hate him for his some-times participation with the natsoc, and the ukrainian sons left behind only have memories of him committing stupid acts that effectively divided-and-conquered their own, all in the name of 'subversive revolution for the people's own good'.

And especially after having 4 children.

as (((they))) have continued their inbreeding satanic descent into further degeneracy, they have lost the ability to fight. israel has only won fights in the last few decades with massive superior weaponry gifts, but at that they still fight poorly.

but this wasn't always the case. as you go back further and further into history, the kikes become less and less of mangled goblins. the last event starting this advent of the modern bank/merchant kikery dilemma we now find ourselves repeatedly trapped in was the spanish ejection of the jews to the spanish netherlands/amsterdam. in those wars, the jews did fight one last time, and it was with their inbred donmeh cousins against the spanish christians.

I love how the Ukies are putting corrupt politicians in trash cans and parading them around, fucking EXCELLENT idea.

The actions of the AfD proof that the accusations by the media are false. Ergo, the media is Lügenpresse.

About time, if AfD was going to be a good goy party it wasn't going to resolve anything anyways.
The Jewish Question has been delayed for 70 years and it has gotten much worse since then.

If Germans are ok with ending as a nation and as people over "PR" then they deserve destruction.
But hey, at least you'll die as a good goy ;^)

I'm afraid this might be the case.

Fixed, Shlomo.

They "woke up" a long time ago. They've simply been living under a terroristic, despotic regime that literally firebombed and did mass starvation on their people.

At least the Ukraine would call out those who mass starved them. Germans should have overthrown their shitty occupation government long ago.

The main thing they're worried about is merrifat shitheads mass murdering them again for the Jew. On behalf of my fellow burgers, I will not allow this to happen again.

Its called tactical approach. The crowd is unreceptive and has been conditioned for decades.

But I could be wrong, anti-semitism has been rising in Europe, but anything is anti semitic to the media.

Not what he said, you retarded faggots. He said that christ insanity wordism was the first step that allowed the others. And he's right.

It's a foreign religion, and opening that door, with all the cuck shit in the bible, absolutely allowed this to happen. At least half the anti-white arguments are because of "colonialism," which was a bunch of Whites converting nonwhites to some fucking hail zion bullshit.

Get your heads out of your asses. You're the ones holding us back at this point.

The point of native folkways is that they ARE IMMUNE to cuckery. Our race owns our racial religion, and we get to what what we want to with it.

Start asserting yourselves, if you're even White, instead of taking your orders from books written by hooknoses. And your faggot JIDF accomplices calling that user a kike are just the icing on the fucking cake of why we fucking hate christ insanity.

You assholes started your little reeelijun bullshit by mass murdering your fellow Euros. So, yeah, talk some more shit, you fucking moronic faggot. I will be handing you your ass moonman-style every time you do.

I pity thee, user

Paganism
Christianity
Atheism

Marxist Kikes have infiltrated these groups and have been subverted these groups while causing infighting here.

Wait, so if I see this right he didnt actually name the jew recently, but many years ago in one of his books.
Therefore this is just the jewish media trying to ruin the AFD by digging up old things.

amirite?

Into the trash it goes.

No. The Paganni survived the fall of Rome. That's where the term comes from. Nothing is christfag because the christfags stole existing White customs and procedures from each pantheon. That's why we can still see pieces in the kosher church.

It's no different than how they think "heathen" is their word. You idiots seem to forget that we had our race and pantheons just fine without Jew sympathizers, just like how the Third Reich was more than fine without Jews. Of course, they still had Jew sympathizers.

The Paganni lived in northern Italy. They retreated up to the mountains when Rome fell to fucking foreign scum. Heathen comes from heath. Heath is related to hearth. The heath is the wood (aka the forest).

These are all words we already had. You couldn't even print a cuck bible without putting it in one of our WHITE languages to begin with.

I highly suggest you pay odinia.org a visit and learn a thing or two. Nothing irritates me more than uneducated dweebs talking about how we wouldn't be anything without a foreign religion that was the first step on this long road to insanity.

Don't forget, goy, the ride will never end…until we reimpose our pantheons and get back to reality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wotansvolk

Paganni refered to Roman Lower classes. ;')

Whether any of that's true or not, we need our race to survive, and we need to get back to our real pantheons to do so.

Probably so. In fact, it sounds a lot like the connotations of "redneck," "racist," "hillbilly," "nazi," or any other anti-white slur.

Do you think the SJWs in the cities fucking up Rome were the ones who managed to escape? It will always be the so-called redneck, the so-called "heathen," the so-called "racist."

Christ insanity had 2000 years to do whatever they wanted with our people, our way of life, and whatever words under their reign of terror. My point it that SJW cuckery, including religions that support it, needs to end.

Nice emoticon, by the way. It really underscored your point that somehow disproves me and that we have real Germanic, Slavic, and Celtic pantheons, as well as Mediterranean ones, etc.

The other odd thing is that originally it was "the lower classes" who converted to christ insanity. They truly were the Nigger Crimes Matter of Ancient Rome.

The murder of Hypatia was some serious chimping. I seem to recall that the actual pro-white men hate those who rape and murder White girls. It sure seems odd that that's how christ insanity started.

But I guess it's the religious proof of why we have things like the holohoax. They can do anything and tell most idiots a story, and most idiots will believe the story.

It doesn't make it true, though. Our Gods are true, and christ insanity is false. Why else did they have to ban our ideology to impose theirs?

You can't win this sort of thing in Holla Forums. The proof of the Third Reich already has proven Odin, Frey, and Thor.

Die Ideologie ist unbesiegt.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

AfD Deputy Chief Executive Alexander Gauland warned: "Today, we are tolerant and tomorrow strangers in their own country."

archive.is/sB34k (en) + archive.is/VMOUE (de) + youtu.be/6AJXD1Ouesw

AfD Chief Frauke Petry: "Unconstitutionality of Islam is a fact"

archive.is/4Qhtr (en) + archive.is/A467Y (de)

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFES?!

just webm my shit up

Yes. Thanks for bringing such great news, user.

fourth reich pls

But what if they are elected?

???

this right here makes me believe that Gedeon's naming of the Jew was a sacrificial move in order to shift the Overton window to the right so that these comments seem more normal in comparison, even if unintentional

We really did cause the rest of Holla Forums a ton of butthurt didn't we? Just roll with the banter and don't take it so seriously.

Oh for fucks sake AFD at least wait until you fucking win before you name the kike.

It did last time

Go and complain then, kike lover.

HOLY SHIT HITLER REINCARNATION WHEN???

I swear 2016 is fucking nuts, but I'm loving it.

He's more like one of the orcs.

That was Saruman.

Sorry, real humans dont shit with their mouth. Niggers do.

Oh.

It's good when people talk about it bluntly instead of trying to censor themselves. That inevitably leads you to comprise your ideals for the sake of PR. I've also noticed a huge huge rise in the amount of PR fags here. Pretty sure most are reddit newfags/trump newfag. We've never really given a shit about PR and it's worked out for us. I think blunt uncensored truth is the way to go. Maybe he went to far maybe he didnt. But I'm at least he didn't compromise his beliefs, the TRUTH for the sake of coming off brash. For years and years anyone who would say these things would come off as crazy and be immediately dismissed, but times are changing. The more people who speak their mind the and expose the jews the less people will dismiss us. They'll think wow, this isn't just one random nut job saying this there are actually alot of people supporting this maybe I should look a bit more into it. It's like the normalization of beastiality/pedophilia/being gay/gender neutrality/ etc etc… the more people talk about it the less taboo it becomes. We are normalizing normies to the redpill and we're doing in just in time.

How are you supposed to save the white race if you can't take mean words? Fucking hell lad, you are pathetic.

Not everyone here is a marxist subverter.. simply paganni really did mean someone uneducated from lower classes. I just found ironic that "pagans" didn't know at least that.

But given Rome lasted for centuries, and had a cyclical turn in its history before falling, depends on chosen timeframe.

Christian, imports foreigners to do their jobs for them, dies.
Christian, refuses to have foreigners doing their work for them, lasts for 1000 years more than the western counterpart.

If it was Christianity to cause downfall, how come Christian Eastern Empire lasted 1000s years more than Western part? Surely it was something other than religion.

On civil unrest, Rome had several Civil Wars, MUCH worse than any BLM thing and survived.

On Hypathia, under Caesar, Library of Alexandria had already been put on fire, and Christ wasn't born yet.

And you will fall for the D&C shit on Christianity/Pagan everytime.

This way the Jew wins by doing absolutely nothing.

You mean show the world how fucking cucked and jew infested we are again?

pretty sure guy is a sleeper agent

AfD has been getting support lately so all the plants are going full Holla Forums to make sure it never wins the elections

this is very beautiful very emotional

That's a good woman, right there. Doesn't just give up on her shit when she's birthed at least one child. Takes care of herself.

I can only hope we can return to a time where women of peasantry weren't placed upon a pedestal like nobility.

Maybe leftists should make propaganda for us instead.

Imagine how disconnected from reality they are.Imagine what kind of future this people can give us,nightmare fuel.

My dick gets hard at the thought. Any more dachshund pics?

I'm sorry user,only two

Thanks user!

It's time for a real holocaust now boyos, remember a jew will burn faster in a preheated oven.

That's pro-AfD propaganda, right?

It's supposed to be anti-AfD, portraying them as NADZAYS

Seems the left being cucks might be more than a meme.

It's hilarious/amazing/scary how leftists define evil.

Do they seriously think that people agree with their twisted worldview?

Yes, but of course, the problem is that people today just don't give a shit about either side.

That must change.

youtube.com/watch?v=kI-un8rHP14

fuck off, gookposter

There was an attempt, Holla Forums.

Oy vey, it's like annudah shoah!

Both of my great-grandfathers said they regretted fighting against Germany.

My mom's grandpa was shotdown and wound up in a POW camp; supposedly he was part of the "great escape", they only escaped because of the lack of food from allied bombing and by 'escape' I mean the Nazis let them go out of pity.

Fuck the AfD. Once the critical pressure is reached, we will hang Merkel and her cohorts and take over our country. It's only a matter of time, and time as Hitler said, is with us at the end.

There will be a Holocaust like ther world has never seen. And we will start with the satanist jewss again.

No camps this time, kikes. Prepare to be burned alive in the streets. Because that's what's coming for you and your sandnigger slaves.

I hope the time is soon.

Third reich on rise?

Who is going to fight them so you can show up at the end thought? God knows you can't win a real fight

Got to get someone to turn their back to you before you can stab them in it. They are not on the side of any nationalist, not Trump, not Putin and certainly not AfD.

It'd be like trusting the Grey Wolves to support Armenian nationalism.

Shit unintentional sage. srry.

race war canceled, happening over?

no, because you were also off by one

Based
The comments are pure cancer though.

It's turning a normie meme into a Holla Forums-related meme, faget.

For the most part.

seems like they should've left more room for plane kills

what did you say boy?

every american with a will to fight, who has been tricked to fight your war in the desert, we all have doctorates in asymmetrical warfare, were all around you in every rank, we see you

what do you suppose the average german will do when he finds out the holocaust is a lie? when he feels his blood boil and he knows what it is to be german for the first time his life

you better run nigger

We're going to have to get our message out to the crowds at some point. Soon the illusions of democracy are going to be shattered and swept away, and people who want the truth will have to choose to answer the call to action.

Can't a Holla Forumsack be glad someone called out the Jew in a political setting?

that sounds like something a kike might say

in fact it sounds exactly like what a kike might say

pr is for faggots
propaganda is for us

It was intense.

How do you say
"THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN"
in German?

ayy vey!

Underrated post.

Any League of legends players? Add Glaswegian, just started a club called Holla Forums and trying to get a bunch of people from Holla Forums who play league to come. I play the game for hours every day so it'd be nice to be connected with and possibly play with other Holla Forums browsers.

(checked)
I play very sparsely, if at all. I don't wanna give the chink jew my shekels :(

You overestimate the durability of the indoctrination under stress, as recent events have shown. Hoity-toity status signalling and social orthodoxies only have power if times are reasonably good. Sufficient adversity quickly does away with them, however, as people revert to savagery and look for anything that offers them salvation. As soon as the happenings start, the Germans will throw away their (((historical responsibility))) accept anything and anyone, provided he promises to the get rid of the non-Whites.

Besides: If there's one country that won't have another election, it'll be Germany. Blood will flow in rivers there before 2018.

there's where you went wrong

Der absolute Verrückte.

You can replace "Verrückte" with…
- Geistesgestörte
- Geisteskranke
- Irre
- Durchgeknallte
… if you want.

your Jew-worshipping days are over, christcuck! Rabbi Yeshua ben Yahweh can do nothing for you now! The seed of Abraham will die soon, and no matter how hard you cuck, you can do nothing for it!

Before the internet people could only rely on normie consensus and (((newspapers))) for information, millenials take information for granted, people have historically been really, really, fucking gullible because Al Gore had not developed his weaponized autism memetics network to destroy kikes yet.

fixed

protip: Kristallnacht was a false flag.

(1) a German diplomat was assassinated by a kike
(2) before news of that reached Germans, Kristallnacht, supposedly in response to the assasination
(3) it happened when all the ranking Nazi party leaders were at a conference
(4) it was started with a bunch of phone calls to the Nazi party offices telling the lower ranking officials that they were to hold demonstrations. They tried reaching their higher ups asking for clarification, but mostly didn't try to stop the Jews who were busily false-flagging.
(5) Hitler was furious when he found out

Forgive my newfagging, but what happened last time?

source?

it probably didn't help that the fittest Jews were taken to Rome as captives or sold into slavery after the sack of Jerusalem in 70ad.

utterly retarded. Father Anderson holding the cross is what merely cultural christcucks want, that and the Pope kissing the feet of mudslime invaders. If christcucks don't even believe in their jew-worship seriously enough to shout exorcisms at their imagined demons, what exactly was the point of worshipping Rabbi Yeshua bar Yahweh?

ps. say that about this guy

You know that Pagan that rose to power and then named the Jew? I don't, because no such thing exists. You people are the epidemy of Jewish controlled opposition

>Yes goy, Jews hate Jesus. Ignore how we they slander and insult him to the point of not even drawing plus signs because they look like crosses
>Yes goy, leave the religion of active fighters who actually fight for the white race (like this racist nazi cuck in AfD is doing) in favor of a religion that hasn't done a thing to fight kikes
>No goy, we those Jews haven't been trying to destroy Christianity for 2000 years. we they love Christianity because there's a part of the Bible where Jesus speaks Hebrew

wew

Thanks fams. The video was cucky as hell but the animation was Heavy Metal tier.

Since it doesnt exist, I dont have to save it therefore I can call out the crooked teeth subhumans the way I want to.

I should have replied to more people. Reading through the whole thread, there are a lot of people that are derailing this thread in their kikey pagan way.

yeah, remember the time Christians deported Jews from Europe because Jews aren't White?

No, they didn't. They tried to convert Jews to Christianity, and they also let them stay in Europe and even conspire to gain positions of power in Europe despite not even converting to Christianity.

Why? Because Rabbi Yeshua bar Yahweh was a Jew, and Jews are mentioned as the chosen people in the Bible. He who curses you, I curse, said Yahweh.

Don't forget: Every time Jews were kicked out of a European country, Christcucks a few years later decided to let them back in.

By saying you're Pagan, you're outing yourself as a kike. I don't care what kikes think.

Catholics infiltrate to bring the Jude who infiltrates to bring the Arab.

Actually, Inquisition burned them alive as a public spectacle.

Learn to History.

look, a neoreactionary!

Families, nations, and races simply exist. Nationalism is simply the political recognition that your nation exists. It doesn't matter what 19c ideology you larp about, and if your larping makes you side against your nation, you're a cuck.

It's 21c. Cuckstainty is dead, socialism is dead, nationalism or you're a cuck.

Sauce? Otherwise I don't believe

Yeah, you really are this fucking stupid.

Christianity was forced onto us, we didn't decide to "follow" it. There was death penalty for not being a Christian, and it was much like Islam today until the last century.
Yeah because there is anything kikes don't hate other than Jews and Judaism?
I had no doubt
And the rest is sperging.

No christfags, the white people will never be exact clones with the same exact beliefs as the others just to feel like a collectivist circlejerk.
If you need that thing to find a purpose to your 400 pound high school dropout generic underperforming human equivalent of trash bag juice self it's ok, just don't bother the rest of the white people with your collectivist garbage.
Your religion has never been useful for anything other than keeping people sheltered or being easily used as a tool to pit the goyim against the goyim rather than focusing on the kike.

hahahaha, no where close to the same.

goebbel's stature and face are stable and fitting (albeit is side profile a bit long in the nose). so no judgement can be passed on his might there.

as soon as you see goebbels in motion, is face, his eyes, is expression, is control of himself, it is clear he may be small, but only in height.

as soon as you hear goebbels in oration, his expression, is impromptu, his articulation, it is clear you'd never know he was short unless you saw a photo.

the same cannot be said for gedeon. not even close.

you missed my point.

nor do i care about christians, or any such failed failure labels long in need of being redone.

the pope's fetish for snackbars is unslightly. christcucks don't believe much of anything, hence cucked, hence 'christ' irrelevant label, etc.

father anderson was an allegory, not the commentary. likewise to the rest.

but i'll wholesomely agree with you, worshiping any rabbi rabid dicktip eater is quite pointless. hence all jews are pointless, as they only follow such, their 'books' long since abandoned in all but the name. yet another irrelevant label, as it stands.

pagan, kike, don't care. i stand on what i said. timing is important. childishness is not helpful. and AfD is derailing itself with that delivery that lacks the former and too much of the latter. in real life, that delivery was poorly received. time may yet turn it around, but for now, the meek must remember: the overton window cannot be shifted by the meek.

i think my 'h' key is fucked.
most of those 'is' = 'his' in the first responder.

if Christianity is true, demons literally exist, and must be exorcised by shouting exorcisms at them. If demons do not literally exist, and do not need to be cast out in the name of Jesus Christ, then Christianity is just some cultural thing that we participate in because it makes us feel good.

And since the children aren't interested in things that the parents don't even believe in, Christianity is dead. Which is why Jews are having a hard time finding competent goys to work for them, which is why Jew propaganda is such garbage these days.

There is one way the meek can move the Overton window - by attracting disproportionate punishment, arousing our compassion and fear of being the next petty victim of a tyrant. See the story of Jesus Christ as told by Christians, and the Holocaust hoax.

fixed fixed

Have you not seen what atheism has done to America?

And than they received the money from the indemnity insurance.

archive.is/xrv45

The lines need to be redrawn to expose them for what they are. If the choice is between Nazis and anything else people will eventually see the disgusting machine of establishment politics break down and finally understand.

m8 just think of it this way: are people more or less christian than they were 200 years ago?
is society more or less cucked and degenerate than it was 200 years ago?

even in 'muh religious nutjob' bible belt america, only 50% of people at most in those states describe themselves as very religious

read the post I'm replying to. Jews used to legit fight wars and commit genocides with swords and other physically demanding weapons. How do you think they were able to acquire and hold on to ancient Israel as long as they did?

post hoc ergo propter hoc. you have given no argument for why loss of christianity causes cuckoldry, while i have give an argument for why christianity brings jews which forment cuckoldry.

in fact, the christianity is already dead, since no one actually believes in demons, as evidenced by the lack of exorcisms, which means that no one is actually christian.

instead, there are cultural christcucks who believe that by pretending to believe in this inherently cucked nonsense, they can make their lives and the lives of their families better.

but caring about family, nation, and race is what nationalism is all about.

christianity and marxist socialism are weltanschauungs, and they are both dead. only nationalism has any actual ability to gain converts through argument, christianity and socialism have nothing but emotional appeals coupled to bad anthropology.

Which was refuted.
So Christianity caused the current faggotry, but there are no Christians. Which is it?

I feel like our enemies are trying to gaslight us and rewrite history. Here's their version

What are dozens of Jewish expulsions? What was the Spanish Inquisition? How can Christianity both attract and remove Jews at the same time?

Goebbels did get judged and ridiculed about his limping (due to the early childhood disease) which is why he became a great writer, orator and why he went to great lengths to hide it when giving speeches (he'd cover the whole speaking stand up).

Fix'd. Degenerate idiots take beauty as a vice.

barenakedislam.com/2016/06/05/good-another-bleeding-heart-leftie-activist-raped-by-the-muslim-refugee-she-took-into-her-home-in-cologne-germany/

Since there is no better thread:

"German" journalist from "Der Spiegel" tweets to AFD:

"Familiarize yourself: we are here, we're becoming more and more and we'll claim Germany for ourselves. If you want it or not."

web.archive.org/web/20160605164913/https:/twitter.com/hasnainkazim/status/739485214221729793

He deleted it, but it's archved.

Gives you enough time to breed a platoon of sons to fight with you.

I say it'll be 15 years. It coincides with the stock market dip every 7-8 years and the U.N.'s 2030 plans perfectly.

This year will be a bad recession, 2023 will be a global economic meltdown, 3rd world immigration will cause widespread rioting and destruction, hostile government take over happens under the guise of restoring stability, One World Government is officially declared by 2030 and the Holodrum happens again, mopping up what's left of white people

if elections actually mattered, they wouldn't let us have them.

These are all lies though, Jews have been corrupting us since the middle ages and there was a time Muslims controlled large parts of Europe.

It's only because of racial modernity and the decline of Christianity that we finally went after the Jews and Muslims in effective ways.

Now, with the victory of the left, we are actually seeing a return to Christianity and with them the Jews and Muslim return again.

Very simple, Christianity protects Jews, but, racial Whites attack them for being an alien element.

The only way we will permanently remove the Jew and Muslim from our land, is to remove Christianity and it's offshoot cult called Bolshevism from European lands and institute a Racial religion.

What the hell are you even talking about?

Are you saying that the Holy Roman Empire is the final stage of German civilization, or that the Spanish Empire is the final state of Spanish civilization?

I mean, have you even read a book on the subject or are you just saying random things?

No, never said I was one.

Putting something in it's right historical position, is no larping, that makes no sense and sounds random to me.

Really, well then please, show me their rotting corpse.

uhm, there is no such thing as paganism, so you are right.

I am actually just a very stubborn person concerning my core believes against needless centralisation, regulated forms of democracy and political one-man shows wit their personality cults.
That hasnt changed after years of Holla Forums and you have to accept that some people simply wont believe your visions even if you formulate them honest and directly.

The guy did a lot of harm and should be expelled from the party.

*for regulated..
*against political one man…

ITT: Pagans, kikes, muslims, goblins and jews mad at Christian bringing up the jews and muslims, and derailing the thread.

this

I really had hopes, but they are so clumsy.

You're not going to solve the problem if you can't name it. Anti-semitism must be normalized again in Europe.

Because in modern Western female supremacist societies women can get away with much more than men - including much more thoughtcrime.

nice ID

confirmed for being a newfag

LARPing faggot. Okay, no "Wotan Hyperborean Pantheon Zeus-Thor Worshipper" has risen to power and than named the Jew

What about Himmler for example, Goebbels wasn't Christians either and Hitler was probably just acting like one because of PR.
Anyway, your whole argument that the requirement for naming a jew is to be Christian is retarded. Also, the biggest post ww2 Nationalist leaders like David Lane and William Pierce weren't Christian.

tried to animate it.

changed the background.

nice

6 million get happened.

where did this meme that Christians are Jewish minions come from? Jews absolutely despise Christians and Christ. Their talmud even talks about Jesus boiling in a pot of excrement for all eternity. Jesus even called the jews at the time children of satan. Do Pagans not even know that it was Jews who enabled the death of Jesus in the first place?

Shit. I'm not even Christain (I'm an agnostic atheist), and I still know these facts.

Christianity has it's problems, yes, but at least true Christianity isn't Jew-blind.

It's the merchants trying to confuse, derail and trying to make us focus on each other. Spread the message

WE ARENT FIGHTING EACH OTHER ANYMORE

A racial religion sounds fine and I have no problem with paganism or whatever you want to call it, but you should stop trying to rewrite history.

Yes, but they were kicked out during a time when Europe was 99% Christian.

Please give an example of when this happened any time after the beginning of the 20th century. All I can think of is the 3rd Reich. Yet far more Germans were Christian then than now. It would be far MORE difficult to pull something like that off now at a time when Germans are far LESS Christian.

Not in significant numbers. Leftists are not attracted to Christianity. Also, Marxism is not Christianity.

Any "racial whites" you're speaking of before the 20th century would have also been Christian. The Church had enough power in those times that if they wanted to protect Jews, there would be able to prevent an expulsion.

I'm not even Christian, but when I see people trying to rewrite history like this it makes me really suspicious.

Why not just remove multiculturalism from Christianity since it wasn't a part of it in the first place. Until the 20th century a vast majority of Christians were Xenophobes because they were in touch with nature and reality.

see

yes, and christcucks still tell their children about Jew heroes like Jacob who Jewed Esau and Joseph who Jewed Egypt. Why? Because they are cucks.

Christcucks literally sing "o come o come emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel" in the days leading up to the birthday celebration of Rabbi Yeshua bar Yahweh.

But Christianity is dead because no one believes in God, angels, demons, and souls anymore.

Nationalism is the new worldview.

You know it's not true, right? Nationalism is just "being sane". What next, will we need a movement name for those who believe 2+2=4?

Though next time don't link me a good thread that immediatly goes to a shill.

quite literally, yes…

Is that a real unshooped poster from those commie gun grabbers? Are they really admitting that they think of all Americans as "undesirables"?

no, it's one of those created by either Holla Forums or /k/.

my guess is Holla Forums.

Inquisition wasn't a thing though, not even 5000 were investigted by the church, less even executed.

GOOD LUCK PUTSCH-CHAN
GAS THE PANZERS, BLITZKRIEG NOW

fucktard

I've never seen this level of newfaggotry

Rape is irredeemable you Cis white male!!!