Why they act like we be doin nuffin'

why they act like we be doin nuffin'

dindu

nufffffin

why

wew

All you need to do is purchase a Nigger Removal Machine.

As someone who lives in a rural backwoods area, I trust rednecks as much as I trust hoodlums with firearms.

Meaning not at all.

Ask yourself this:
Is a nigger more likely to save you from a redneck…
Or is a redneck more likely to save you from a nigger?

Anyway, have fun being a liberal douchebag in one of the may asscracks of USA.

As someone who lives in a rural backwoods area: I'm calling you on your bullshit, you dandy fop.

As a rural backwoods hillbilly, let me just say A) you're a fucking faggot that hasn't thought that statement out virtually at all if you truely do think that, and B) you're the guy in town that everybody fucking hates.

Who's more likely to practice marksmanship, trap shoot, learn to disassemble and clean a firearm? Who's more likely to attend a target range regularly? Who's more likely to obtain a legal CCW permit? Who's more likely to be able to fucking hit what they're even aiming at?

Jaekwon or Cleetus?

Now think about which one of those, Jaekwon AKA your boyfriend or Cleetus, is involved in crimes involving unlawful use of a firearm more often.

Niggers know nothing about the guns they can't stop fucking killing each other with. They don't practice, they have no respect for them, they don't know how to hit shit with them, half the time they can barely figure out which way to hold it. And they're the ones that commit virtually every single gun crime out there.

Cleetus may not be bright but he can hit a target without accidentally shooting eighteen bystanders first.

As a eurofag, all Americans are either niggers, rednecks, or retarded suburban mums.
Ideally none should have guns, but otherwise all should so they can shoot eat other and cause massive lulz for us.

As an American, it's cute when you pretend to have some sort of moral or educational high ground over all the dumb delusional bigots while being one.

you sound 100% cucked
describe exactly how a government keeps you safe from the guy downstairs breaking down your door wide eyed right now

By making it very difficult for him to procure weapons.

Criminals are people. If you complain that laws make it harder for people to get guns, then laws make it harder for criminals to get guns. It makes them rarer and more expensive, and then Jaekwon will have a harder time buying it, even on the black market. That's assuming he can find a seller, which is of course harder now that less people are selling them legally, which also means that less people are re-selling them/having them stolen by people who then re-sell to Jaekwon.

There's a reason the US murder rate is so much higher than every other civilized nation. You fucks have practically third world levels of violence. But then you pride yourselves on comparing your country to third world shitholes and saying "well this african country has very strict laws yet still a lot of murder!" Because surely this african country is otherwise comparable to the US. It's not like it would make more sense to compare the US to actual civilized nations. But go ahead. Lower your own standards that much. Have fun being slightly better than africa.

And right about now your retort will probably be "have fun choking on muslim dick."

Well that's a good point. At least the US is doing a little more to not ship over boatloads of human bombs. But that really has nothing to do with guns.

you are literally retarded nigger
do you know who runs the "black market" in arms? Here in yurop it's always the turks arabs and niggers who run those businesses and those are the same people who have access to guns.

How are you supposed to defend yourself against them if you are not allowed to have arms?

Liberal city folk learned all they know about country people from the Jew Hollywood movie "Deliverance". No wonder they're deluded.
Country people are some of the nicest folks around.

France has some of the strictest gun laws around yet somehow the terrorists managed to get full auto AK-47s.
And don't blame surrounding nations their laws are strict too.

Top kek.

nuffin'

lol

So its better when your attackers come at you with knives instead? And of course since its so hard to get guns, you don't have one to protect yourself with. What are you going to do when some drugged up nigger charges at you with a blade? Or a roving gang of friendly muslims decide to enforce some sharia law on you and your girl?
Do you really want to be on equal footing with your attacker? Or would you rather have a gun to defend yourself with?

The loving hand of the law will save me.

Gee, I hadn't thought of that.

we gud buoys

this can't be serious……if it is

LOL

It's a Google removal machine. Get with the program.

ITT: confirmation bias

The blank half-asleep stares of these apes are what really get me.

wew

fckn googles

cause we nuffn

y

She was asking for it.

we dindu

cuz