Ananamoose Attacks Fox. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN Next

OK, it's not Anonymous, but some off-shoot. Whatever. What's interesting is the purpose behind it. Read below, from ZeroHedge

"Broadly speaking, the goal of the #OpSilence is to attack all the corrupt major news networks that mislead and censor information from the general public. More specifically, the news agencies who conceal the crimes of Israel, while misleading the population about the mistreatment of the Palestinian people."

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-04/anonymous-declares-war-mainstream-media-attacks-fox-cnn-nbc-and-more

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cUZVo
globes.co.il/en/article-israel-buys-most-oil-smuggled-from-isis-territory-report-1001084873
timesofisrael.com/arab-paper-claims-israel-biggest-buyer-of-islamic-state-oil/
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/whos-buying-isis-oil
ig.ft.com/sites/2015/isis-oil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we sure these aren't leftists? A lot of SJWs hate jews for persecuting their precious muslims and for being privileged.

Here's the link archived
archive.is/cUZVo

Glad to see they want Israel to be exposed in the MSM.

pic related.. should be old news for any Holla Forumsitician

May Kek be with them.

We can have our useful idiots too. They're exposing the Zionist overlords; I could care less what side of the political fence they sit on.

Fair enough. Let's keep a close eye on them though, in case they start working against our interests.

Time for another wave of AnoNazi?

WATCH OUT GUYS, THEY'RE GONNA DDOS SOME WEBSITES FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES

Enemy of our enemy is our friend?

No, nigger.

Anonymous has been fags since Chanology.

Ally, not friend.

Something I've never understood about (((anonymous))) is why they have a unifying flag/emblem/mask in guy fawkes. Why the fuck would they even classify them as a "hacker group" with the name anonymous rather than just be anonymous? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?

You know, that they could be anyone or any number of people and you will never know because they are, you know, anonymous?

It's just so fucking strange to me.

Ease up, faggot. Nobody's suggesting we team up with them or anything.

I simply highlighted that they are naming the Jew.

"What's interesting is the purpose behind it."

That's all I cared about in the article.

No, not even close. Are you saying Arabs are our allies against Jews, when they're the biggest existential threat to our existence since the USSR?

Bump

Bump for anonazi

Get out of the Cold War mentality, user. The Arabs aren't as big a threat to us AS the Jews.

I don't want any part of either of them.

Fact is that the Saudis and a few other sandnigger countries work WITH Israel. ISIS is the creation of Mossad, Saudis, and CIA.

Mass Arab immigration is the weapon being used to attack us, through exploitation of democracy and the current weakness of western nation states. If all the Jews disappeared tomorrow, the Arabs would still destroy us through demographic shift unless they're stopped. First priority is stopping the destruction of your country, then removal of the source of the problem. If you remove the source first, the attack still exists, and it may be too late to fix it at that point.

All true, but the source of the Arab immigration is the Jew. They're disrupting the ME in Syria and using that as an excuse for Arab immigration.

On top of that the Kike manipulated government of the EU is allowing it.

Tyler Durden is an idiot.

Yes. The borders must be closed and kebab removed before we can turn our attention to the Jews though. Cure the brain cancer before you go to get rid of the radiation.

You can't possibly be that naive.
Arabs are the biggest threat to Israel. They can't do shit to murica.
quit believing what the kikes tell you.

globes.co.il/en/article-israel-buys-most-oil-smuggled-from-isis-territory-report-1001084873
timesofisrael.com/arab-paper-claims-israel-biggest-buyer-of-islamic-state-oil/
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/whos-buying-isis-oil
ig.ft.com/sites/2015/isis-oil/

You fucking retard, you need to remove the jews before the mudslimes. If you don't, kikes will just bring more and more mussies while making Israel bigger and bigger while you fight. Then, you won't have enough people left to remove kikes. The best would be using the sandniggers' hatred of kikes to make them remove jews and then you remove muslims.

kek I think that is my OC

US being white people, schlomo. Europe is our homeland, and they're about to have a serious sand people problem.

When anti-Zionism becomes mainstream - as all Jews know it has to at some point - it will do so under their direct control and assistance, and by the end of it, the normies will believe that it has happened because of them, when in reality the Zionists still have total control over everything.

it is leftists, but until all the jews GTFO of the West and move to fucking Israel, then we'll have to cooperate with them on this one.

You're not fooling anyone, Moshe.