About to go on a two and a half hour journey. What movie should I watch? Pic unrelated

About to go on a two and a half hour journey. What movie should I watch? Pic unrelated

fuck the movies, talk about that

Fucking millennials.

Two and a half hours is about how long it takes to get from the east coast to the west coast in this country; it's a fucking journey, cuck

aeon flux

If this is by plane then it's not a journey. You're sitting in an air-conditioned vehicle and you want movies to watch.

fuck off with your redefinitions

Ok, I'll just journey over to my toilet to take a shit

This is by coach, it's hot, it's cramped and it's full of muslims. I want a movie.

getting out of all those empty bottles and cheetos bags might be a hell of a journey

watch bane: the nolan masterpiece

wew

Fucking millennials

n o t g o i n g b y a i r

cuck

You must live in a tiny, pathetic country. Takes longer than that to fly across any country worth a damn.

There you limp wristed, cock gargling, degenerate. Better wear a veil while you're there, you know how much those sand-niggers like boys like you.

because some (read: one) anons decide to be triggered crazy by the use of some word that might not be the best description but comes really close, i'll suggest some shit.
for good animation/good story:
april and the world (french steampunk)
song of the sea or secret of kells
having a laugh:
batsu games (any one will do)
the evil dead 1-3
spaceballs
monthy python (life of brian or holy grail mostly)

Oh, they just love boys like me, we don't say no~

lol triggered

k bye

k