The Great Meme War #Guerilla Tactics Edition

last thread hit limit
archive.is/tu2SS

ITT we dig, collect & archive documents relevant to the topic of Memetic Warfare

> democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/

> yumpu.com/en/document/view/54280137/tutorial-military-memetics

let's go

Other urls found in this thread:

yumpu.com/en/document/view/54280137/tutorial-military-memetics
human-nature.com/rmyoung/papers/pap148h.html
archive.is/NTQtj
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Memetics Compendium 5 February 09.pdf
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fmi3-0-1.pdf
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm33-1.pdf
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-30.pdf
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Comprehensive_Theory_of_Lulz
8ch.net/8diamonds/res/607.html
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
a.cocaine.ninja/jzskzd.pdf
a.cocaine.ninja/ayvepy.pdf
a.cocaine.ninja/sqotvo.pdf
a.cocaine.ninja/icibqc.pdf
a.cocaine.ninja/ozrqlf.pdf
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/14/londons-east-end-like-baghdad-causing-death-cockney-culture/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless bump for pg 35 of the military memetics tutorial

more from yumpu.com/en/document/view/54280137/tutorial-military-memetics

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Memetic Strike Force, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Mainstream Media, and I have over 300 confirmed memes. I am trained in gorilla meme warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire internet. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will meme on you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can shitpost anywhere, anytime, and I can meme on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shitposting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the World Meme Database and I will use it to its full extent to meme your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit memes all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

wew … are you ok?
nice shitpost tho m8, made me smile

i respect your power level, and i like your mask, too. why don't you make some coffee and meme with me

kek

Bumping epic thread

nice, more OC always needed

posting more from the slideshow to stay on topic
fucking memes chiseled in stone

I have a question for psyopsanon, does your department have any tools for use against critical theory indoctrination. Because to my eye it appears that this is what we need to break most of all with normies, my study into critical theory suggests it's predicated on control of language to maintain narrative integrity while dismantling the societal structures that might impede its destruction of our peoples how then would one go about fighting these assholes? Frankly any way to disrupt cultural marxist mental control in society is welcome from all comers as I think memes are actually the fundamental tool and weapon we can use to finally push back against cultural marxist shilling.

nice patches

not psyopsanon, but i do have screenshots from excerpts of wilfred bion's "Experiences in Groups"

this text was revealed to us a few months back, recommended reading for understanding the key mechanisms by which the shills you mention control groups like this imageboard and others

also a good read, further explaining bion: human-nature.com/rmyoung/papers/pap148h.html

Bion; Experiences in Groups, continued

part 3

part four, i'm stopping here for now - i think you can get the general idea from what i've posted

good sections to read;
Experiences in Groups, Wilfred Bion

& here are some quotes i pulled; i read this fast, sorry no page numbers

Thank you sir, /BMW/ research reporting in. Nice trips by the way. I proposed a weaponisation of memetics to retake or even conquer memes in order to disrupt enemy communications.

thanks /BMW/, and yes, i agree - weaponisation is completely necessary. I'm not completely sure how to create such "weapons" yet, other than continuing to refine the art of the shitpost. also, you need a target to use a weapon. a few months ago i thought we were onto something with the [email protected]/* */ research, if you remember that

we need lots of thinking outside the box, direct participation and I personally think that more OC is a large part of the answer. even if it 'sucks', OC is OC and it's what makes the world go round

According to Bion, a group has to have consistent participatory influence and cooperation to be effective at solving problems, and when they do, they can solve problems quite effectively. According to the Military Memetics Tutorial, a meme has to be persistently "hosted" and "replicated" for a period of at least 10 hours. it just goes to show that focused participation is what allows a meme to be established, and the better we understand that, the more surgical our offenses

mostly this, which i mentioned before:

h-hey guys….can I post my tactical pepe and a template so you can meme it for meme.

Kektacular

Their understanding of memetics is akin to the Indians understanding of firearms and biological warfare.

*warfare memes.

Shit I should have made a .png of the first one.

Read the military analysis pdfs
Read that Memetic Magick book
Read Propaganda by Edward Bernays
Read about semiotics, marketing, psychology
Read about quantum mechanics
Read the entire /bmw/ catalog
Read every shitpost on Holla Forums's frontpage
Read all the weak Facebook tier stale memes that middle aged soccer moms like to share
Read archives of 4chan threads from 2006
Read about OPSEC/SIGINT, follow all the advice, purposely ignore some advice to create holes in the profiling
Read it all, conquer memetics from every angle, and most importantly put that knowledge into action

Speed and intuition are our greatest assets in the meme wars but that is no excuse to slack in the other departments, it is time to shine

This is where zog fails to understand memes. They are thinking of it as an advanced form of propaganda. And they analyze it as such. Propaganda is what needs to be constantly reinforced for it to be effective. A meme is a tool which opens a pathway into the collective unconscious. A good meme opens self sustaining portal to this hivemind. For it is actually not the idea, image, words, or the pathway itself… A good meme has within it a piece of the hivemind, kind of like the explanation in that larpy 'Kek book of genesis'. A good meme is like a meta meta fable. Its essense, what ever it is, contains a universal constant. The essense of Pepe, for instance, could be interpreted as 'smug discontent, in furtherance of the truth, overcomes all attacks against it'. More recently we have seen the meme ((())) take off in earnest. What is the essense of ((()))? It is 'the only way to beat the jew is to name the jew'.

I argue that in order to weaponize memes we need to have a bit of a think tank with the goal of listing all universal truths/constants/etc and deciding which ones to generate OC for.

I may be wrong but this just came to me in a bit of an epiphany, and I think it sounds like a decent break down of how memes work and how we can possibly use them in more directed efforts.

What say you guys? Think tank time?

IT'S TOO LATE FOR THEM
EVEN THEIR BEST RESEARCHERS IGNORE COMPLETELY THE MOST VITAL ATTRIBUTE OF MEMES.
THE FUTURE IS OURS
archive.is/NTQtj
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Memetics Compendium 5 February 09.pdf

Alright you fucks. last thread hit its limit so i didnt get to give you this.

These materials are publicly accessible and no i will not be giving you the materials that go along with it as they are classified.

You need these Field manuals as they are the meat n potatoes for PSYOP.

These manuals explain basic concept of creating and distributing propaganda and how to counter other propaganda.
Remember that all advertisements, all brands, and all commercials are a form of PSYOP.

Read these manuals in depth and come to understand what it means to control and manipulate peoples behaviors.
And if you want to take it a step further to control their hearts and thoughts.

Ive made threads concerning this before but this is always a good refresher

I'll be on and off for a hour or so.
Cooking for the family

I'm not saying we shouldn't learn how the enemy behaves… But memes are not, never have been and never will be propaganda.

You have a pretty good grasp on the concept.

Read the FMs ive posted and im sure you can get things roling while im not here

That is where you are wrong my friend.

Memes themselves are a creation of a psychedelic concept of a community through shared interest. Wheter you make them political or not doesnt matter. Their existence can be SCAMEd.

Fuck i did a propaganda analysis of a fucking swedish music video with goats

fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fmi3-0-1.pdf
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm33-1.pdf
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-30.pdf
It isn't all of the ones you listed but it's a start I suppose

Friendly reminder to copy and paste the links rather than directly clicking on them so referrals are not sent from Holla Forums, that and/or get RefControl

good good good
this is why i made the thread. more!

(√'d)
yes, i agree.
may i propose the name "The Work Group"?

it's a name/idea that's been bumping around in my head for a little while now, based on all this stuff.
i even came up with an underdeveloped slogan and propaganda blurb, all based on Bion's words.

never shared this, here it is in case anyone wants to develop more, or incorporate it into something even better

“I attribute great force and influence to the work group, which, through its concern with reality, is compelled to employ the methods of science in no matter how rudimentary a form; despite the influence of the basic assumptions, and sometimes in harmony with them, it is the work group that triumphs in the long run.” - Wilfred Bion, Experiences In Groups

ALWAYS A WORK GROUP!
THE PRODUCT OF CO-OPERATION
ACTION INEVITABLY MEANS CONTACT WITH REALITY -
CONTACT WITH REALITY COMPELS REGARD FOR TRUTH.
THE COUNTERPART OF CO-OPERATION IS VALENCY.
ORGANIZATION AND STRUCTURE ARE WEAPONS OF THE WORK GROUP:
THE EVOCATION OF THE WORK GROUP FOLLOWS.

you get the idea, i was going for something that could go on nice stationary or something. feel free to add to this in any way.

My research at /bmw/ before the place degraded led me to believe that memes are the fundamentals, the language behind language itself, as an evolutionary concept and if this is the case that makes them incredibly potent in rewiring all thinking on a societal level if properly disemminated? Admittedly our memes though of high energy and quality do not quite yet hit that transcendant note however I suspect based on leftist response that we are not far off and that our highest hurdle memetically is actually getting normies to consider the JQ?

You can do a propaganda analysis of anything. Doesn't make memes propaganda. The main differences between propaganda and memes, and this is what really chaps the asses of kikes, is that a meme is only a meme if it is made in and of the truth and it can not be forcefully applied. Where propaganda is the art of making force feeding lies to the public to achieve their desired affect.

I would argue that the end goal of utilizing memetics should be for the purposes of dismantling the ingrained critical theory programming rather than propping up a single ideology; when the conditioning has been reverted, reception towards that which is true will (hopefully) be that which takes hold and naturally lead to the proper conclusions

On weaponising memes the way to maintain memetic supremacy is incredibly simple. We need to remember the three tenets of a good meme, first it must be honest, the left cannot do this as they can never allow people to know what they really intend.
Secondly it must be simple again the left here is inhibited, their memes like all memes reflect their ideals, that is they are unduly complex and incomprehensible if a meme cannot be expressed with less than ten words it's not going to do well and finally it must be funny which of course the left can never achieve while remaining intact.

How about:
Arbeitsgruppe

I have a way to dismantle critical theory which is actually simple. I tried to say this but my use of language caught the ire of some sageposter. We need to make it possible for normies to say politically incorrect things without being guilted. Humour works here. Keep people laughing and make sure above all that you make people feel free to say anything. The second we use any form of language control, we're in their trap. Critical theory is the one ring. We have to have the willpower to not try to use it ourselves lest all our work be for nothing.

One last point. We need to make it beyond clear in simple terms how critical theory works and why it is evil to working class whites.

Or maybe

Nationalsozialistische Dank Arbeiterpartei

Or to everyone everywhere rather. If we do that we might be able to vaccinate against that kind of bullshit by making people go "lol fuck you faggot" in response. Critical theory and cultural marxism are the most pernicious ideologies I've ever analysed, they work by warping language and emotion to make people feel terrible about what is good and natural and remove all sense of community by exploiting the goodness of good people and the evils of bad. An example of this is it browbeats people by calling them racists or meanies for having bad opinions of certain groups but by doing this it enables evil to thrive in said groups.

It kind of blows my mind how primitive the opposition's understanding of memes is.
These niggers are supposed to be professional mind-fuckers.

I need to ask and this is rather important, why are you helping us? Considering this is a meme war and the US government may well be our foe in all of this especially as many of us are global in our origins. Can't imagine the ol' US of A taking kindly to young men from across the anglosphere cucking up the plans they've had laid for so damn long.

Its just because we hate the fucking CIA

also because the grounds for an uproar must begin at the bottom.

I know most of you have nothing else to do so i have disciples with ample time to spread the word of truth to the indoctrinated masses

love it

I like Arbeitsgruppe, it has a great ring to it, imo

and those are some good words- simplicity is success, just as brevity is wit

here's some seminal "AG" OC

Oh and also if i do this myself i will get life in prison or executed

Check'd for Arbeitsgruppe.
It does sound pretty awesome.

Also professional mindfuckers? Not quite, what they are is a serendipitous cascade reaction. The soviets planted the seeds, the CIA and GCHQ neglected to deal with it as they faced infiltration of their own. This was left unattended for decades and globalist kikes at the UN saw a way to ramp it up using the internet. We're likely the only organic component in this meme war. The rest is all vat grown, decanted with pre-formed ideas reinforced constantly by emotional reasoning and media influence. Trusting the net to not go wild beyond their control was an error they WILL try to fix. We will lose members as things wear on. Eurobros are most at risk for disappearing over the course of the meme war. But if we stay the course they can be avenged, gotta maintain quality posting and information clarity. We're the intelligence hub of a movement lads. Those alt-rightists are not our enemy just the flipside and grunts for our work.

(Heil'd)
Fuhrer dubs confirms Milhouse is a meme.
Have some OC Milhouse.

Milhouse is not a meme is a meme.

NSA?

4cuck collapsed before the Milhouse project became fully operational.
It was our first attempt to see if intentionally making a meme was possible.

This one is vital. Another enemy we have to overcome is COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. If we do not overcome cognitive dissonance most of the people we hope to reach will mentally seize like a rusted wheel nut. We have to find ways of disemminating the data to normies without sending them into cognitive dissonance. As the dissonant will be fanatical against us as truth tellers, we deal with the dissonant afterwards but we need to minimise it in the first case.

Was this part of the ED lulz experiments? Their memetic research in the lulz theory was intriguing if primitive.

Milmeme is not a house.

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Comprehensive_Theory_of_Lulz here's what it produced. Useful findings for understanding early memetics but perhaps somewhat out of date but these old "machines" could likely be used again, the old IHM seems ripe for use here in this current hugboxified world.

Swung wide left to a fast ball moving right

Of course the civilian intelligence agencies suck cock, they're a bunch of pampered rich brats with no sense of loyalty or integrity, they'll as soon voyeuristically indulge in the private webcalls of married soldiers as they will go commie and fuck our people over for foreign or financial interest. Hell in a saner world I once might have gone in for such a job somewhere, but the nations of the west have betrayed their people as far as I am aware and unless action from within comes to amend this lunacy (and it will not) then I can't in good conscience aid them.

Cognitive dissonance is a curious subject. It can not be broached for the most unsalvageable. But every mind has a level of cog dis it can handle after which it either breaks mentally or searches for a 'set of facts' that repair the flawed logic. What needs to be done is the acceleration of this process. We have actually made great gains in this aspect this year alone. How did we do that? We established a rule. One that when applied means that you are either a strong and exemplary individual or weak and pathetic. That rule is the 'Cuck Conundrum'. You are either a cuck or you are not a cuck. And only the truly pathetic would be ok with being labelled a cuck.

Thing is it has only had much affect with people who were already at least halfway towards us on the spectrum of things.

They shit heads on the left? There is actual concrete evidence that the predisposition to leftwing thinking requires the retardation of the amygdala either through genetics or drug use. Eventually the cuck will work for some of the left, namely the idiot frat boys who are just being young trendy faggots. The people that wholely believe the leftist bullshit will not budge for this strategy. We need to devise a "you are either x or y" rule that is completely unagreeable to these other retards and use it to break their conditioning.

looking through those FM's
here are the first 3 pages of "Psychological Operations" for anyone who cares to look, as well as some more OC for our newly founded think tank

oops here's the OC

For anyone who is going to dive into the world of PSYOP be forewarned of how deep you dive.

There are Classified all the way to Top Secret reads i have but i will not give them to you.

Even just this introductory shit is heavy and hard to use.
Also remember to never lie and to always use the truth unless you need misinformation.

Im uneasy doing this for yall. but this needs to be done

It's all good bro.
This isn't exactly new shit around here.

So is our effectiveness with it because you all are overthinking it, or are we just good at this sort of thing?

Most of yall are retarded.
A lot of yall are going to start putting unnecessary shit into the products thatll keep the normies away (Not good)

But what yall are good it is having a deep knowledge layout of the internet and how to get information to travel virally

The unnecessary shit honestly comes from being disconnected from the normies. That and a lot of people here seem to think if you repeat something enough times, it'll convince people, like tends to work here.

I'm all for fat trimming and managing a message, but good luck convincing people here to do it. There's an honest concern that if we reach out to normies too much, they'll flood the site and dilute what we have. It's a delicate balance.

Im starting to smell something

it's y'all.
Meaning since i use it a lot im from Texas.

PR is a focus point of propoganda

thanks for the warning, and yeah, we know

i've read psyops manuals before.
i'd never expect to see the more classified stuff out here, i started this thread under the auspices that we can use whatever info we can get, you know, being in the dark and all

also you're right, i have nothing better to do.
here are some AG logos and slogans to put on shit, feel free to save, edit, etc

trying to make it look as official as possible

I actually thought about Richard Dawkins. He stated some time a go, memes are real and actually have a life of their own and evolve, and human intelligence actually has created this new form of "life".

I was thinking about talking to him to get the closets non-biased scientific view on this. He sure as hell isn't tainted by all the social constructivism as many of the "cultural experts" JIDF and more employs. Hell to the logical extreme biology is a physic construct.

But moderating yourself for the sake of PR makes you nutless like GG.

There is moderation and there is TAA.

You cant just say whatever you want and expect someone just to take it.You need to mold it where your message gets through and then start chipping away at their barriers.

Ive had villages nearly kill themselves because the tali thought they were supporting us

lol this is badass m90 thx

TAA?

Trust me, I know what you're talking about. It's why the whole White Genocide meme is so ineffective. It's just alarmist bullshit.

Target Audience Analysis

You must know everydetail about your audience all the way down to the way they eat

not if you do it right
37F has it right

if you don't do TAA at all, you won't get anywhere. in fact, you'll look like a blithering idiot, unrelatable and reckless. These are also the most basic marketing and sales principles.

37F you hate the CIA, right, here you go

agreed we do need to analyse the normies and target memes at them specifically become the new media for real

So basically facebook, twitter, and other social media are going to allow TPTB to create unbeatable propaganda?

And that's something people here struggle with because they really don't get normies. That's more or less true with our allies elsewhere, though I think some of them get it better than Holla Forums does.

What approach would you recommend?

MOTHER OF KEK, UNLEASHING MILLHOUSE FROM HIS CHAINS WILL DESTROY HUMANITY

Don't let the cuckold army define the memetic language, polacks.

Our memetic lingo should be optimized around truth and the 14 words, while the lingo of the cuckademics is made to serve their needs.

Idea, MEME NEWS, perhaps a way to reach the normies would be to put the news in funny meme format, that way we can put the truth out quickly and effectively, maybe use subtlety, doesn't pay to hit the normies with everything all at once, that'll be a gradual shift anyway, but still honest open news in condensed meme form with the ability to see the sources we find themselves using a separate hosting area to imageboards themselves, and using our meme mastery we can basically make a news service far more useful and amusing to normies who are in hurry than most newspapers that can be read from a phone app.

what I propose is this, if we can make information tailor made for normie sensibilities but with a few small red pills ground up in the mix we can probably supplant media sources traditionally through use of tailor made memes for normalfags that in turn tell them the truth, shit would go well as hell it's tailor making the memes that presents a novel problem. normies are a difficult audience redpilling must be soft and gradual.

No, you need to fuck up their paradigms that they all hold for true, so they all understand what fools they have been, and start to listen.

You have been taught a worldview that corresponded with the map, but not with reality, so you say stupid stuff like how the white genocide memeplex will never work, not realizing that the reason you are here, is that it works.

Do normies have a gathering place on the internet outside of faceberg?

Are you LARPing?

Like they can decipher our dank memes.

Social media is the absolute easiest way to connect with most of the normie world but that is only a stepping stone.

All the sound bytes and edited trump videos is what got the little shits becoming anti trump in the first place.

These people are no where near smart so it is easy to manipulate them.
I used my friends from back in highschool to believe the holocaust was fake. Even my jewish friends doubt their own grandparents.

check previous thread. Gave a time stamp.

I knew, but you could still be a janitor LARPing a Big Guy?

What you do is low level. if you care a lot about the audience.

You are fun guy to be a friend or work with, I guess?

Your workers all quit, so you need new ones?

Only colonels and above get to decide the mission.

Im pretty sure i general wont be lurking Holla Forums.
So ya im lower level than that.
Besides you have to know what and who you are talking to for maximum effectiveness

The holocaust thing was just an experiment to see what i can do.
You have to test the waters.
In work my focus is to get the job done. Nothing more nothing less.

Spoiler that shit next time!

can you give us an example of a typical mission, maybe a good analogy to no reveal details

It works at convincing autists to come here, but we're not talking about autists. We're talking about normies, and the white genocide meme has failed to redpill normies. To normies, nothing short of gas chambers and death squads qualifies as genocide.

Oh shit nigga what are you doing?

For it is an odd time when we will end up cucking the Jew.

alright.

I need a villages people to stop planting fucking IEDs in the road.

Posters, radio messages, occasionally blowing someones brains out.
After seeing or hearing this for a while they will think from now on
"Well fuck. if i do this im going to die horribly"

Behavior changes. Success

Been coming here for years. You new m8?

Someone who's in that business wouldn't give out any information of themselves here. So you're either retarded or lying.

So you are telling me that the generals do live in the bubble we say they live in?

Can you ask him how NATO will win the next cold war, when both soldiers and generals will fight for the right of their children to be a hated minority in their own country?

I know.

But we screwed you in Ukraina, when we made it into a pro-white issue, rather that the Nazi worship you or somebody else had shilled for.

What do think about the cuck meme btw?

sheeeit, i see, thanks for sharing

kek, well pretty sure blowing someones brains out will affect behavior of the villages

ad hominem, just ask questions and evaluate answers

Ain't it glorious?

I havnt given any information of myself besides my job and im in the army. see>>6223218

Once cuck they are forever a cuck.
Only when they are self aware they can be molded into a beta. and then maybe an alpha(not likely)

Intriguing. I'm not familiar with the milhouse project. What is it?

Also, mods, make this sticky. The current sticky has reached limit.

Again, someone who does PSYOPs would be at least tangentially familiar with the amount of surveillance going on. This user has already said that he's a Hispanic male originally from Texas in 37F who is currently not deployed. Again, retarded or a liar.

You fuckers talk about memes too much and don't get out there and spread them enough. You're not even on facebook. Twitter I only see on some conservatice sites. You get kikes to write bad things about you and attach it to Trump. You get the Kike Alt-Right to use your comedy to further their celebrity.

We have ENOUGH memes. We need more distribution of info

Ya quite a few hispanics from texas in psyop.
There are thousands of psyopers

Something big I've noticed about people here is that they have NO concept of decentralization and don't know how to use all the resources available to their own ends.

Any major action is going to be largely comprised of two groups which I will refer to as ninja groups and samurai groups. Ninja groups are generally more anonymized, devoid of hierarchy and open to using morally questionable tactics, whereas samurai groups use public figures, strong coordination and hold a moral high ground. Samurai groups are your vehicle for legitimate peaceful action, and will work to maintain their reputations. Naturally, this means their effectiveness is strongest as they emerge but will degrade over time. Ninja groups will inflict an effect of attrition on the enemy, and are difficult to retaliate against. They are generally more effective as a conflict progresses, as they are better able to maintain momentum than samurai groups and will deplete the opposition's ability and will to fight. We saw clearly these principles in effect with gamergate, which could have been a good deal more effective if the infighting had been reduced by a simple understanding of strategy. Two groups with the same end goal don't need to be pitted against each other based on their ideas of methods of achievement, just use them to your own ends until they stop being useful. Samurai groups and ninja groups both want the same thing, but you don't have to throw your lot in with either of them at the expense of each other. You're simply you, and that's all that matters.

irrelevant, you are using ad hominem again

if you are not going to give value to the thread just stop posting, everybodu here is aware of the possibility of the guy being fake

And how many have a history of browsing imageboards? C'mon son.

1) That's a degenerate picture.

2) Even info-spreaders like Jared Taylor admit that memes have done more to awaken people than actual facts and statistics.

3) Go back to stormfront, men are at work here.

you should check my facebook page, those fucking memes are spreading everywhere

filtered, go derrail other thread

Yeah, um, I think they were into the swish that day. You cannot control vernacular.

Pic frigging related

Instead of Milhouse becoming a meme, forcing the Milhouse meme became the meme.

Please you're not helping. If you want to spread memes go for it.

If you have a facebook, begin looking for pages that promotes Western culture and not degenerate trash. Even if you just make one now and add only you family that is fine.
Share, rant post, shit post, do what you must and the more exposure your friends and family have to that thought process the easier it would be to redpill them

We should have a tox group with all the think tank members tbh. Need to coordinate this kind og stuff and shit. Also >>>/8diamonds/ had a damn good sticky about this kind of stuff. Shame the BO died and the board died with him.

How am I derailing the thread? Just pointing out that this person either fucked up severely or is full of shit.

No, you need to know your target time zone. Drop European targeted memes around noon CET. 420 memes are 4:20 PDT etc.

Anytime someone on normiebook brings up "misogyny" I make a point of replying that most people don't care about perceived soggy knees.

It does two things. Ridicule (Alinsky 4) as well as raises doubt as it is based in perception. Very effective, although the triglypuffs sperg out and write blog posts, to which I ignore and just reply

we don't care

I think you think too complicated.

Beta,Alpha etc don't fit Whites very good, and the main reason it seems to fit, is that the other theories are worse.

Cuckoldry avoidance is innate among all the males in nature, and that implies that the cucks share the social shame with the rest of the animal kingdom, even if they are too cucked to admit it.

Work through the implications, and show your General that it is the death blow to the social constructed reality dogma the ruling Multicult depend on.

You should thank us for having given the PC death cult the death blow, so you can win more cold wars.

Funny you mention that: some of the best meme magicians I know cut their teeth on pointing out the bullshit of prohibition.

Pls respond ;_;

Viel Feind, Viel Ehr, seems to be true then.

I think you are lying about the Hispanic bit, and I think it is something you learn to do in shill school?

Do you understand that we meet many of of you guys?

Not everyone here is a NEET. I was on television yesterday as a matter of fact. Great chuckle over PSYOPS with friends (everyone in media either accepts it's all bullshit or drinks away the cognitive dissonance).

Some memetic warfare patches

Oh fug wrong file. How do I delet this?

Thank you user!

Post another file of the same type and the two files will cancel each other out.

Yeah, its a weird thing just with Holla Forums. I don't know why they did it that way.

Call up DIA and pull the loyalty card data

Any way of downloading the entire presentation without having to create a retarded account?

Well since no one is checking our 8D, I took the liberty of getting a link to the most important thread there. Basically everything a meme magician needs to get started and also make a wizarding cabal and a bunch of other psyops and cointelpro shit.

8ch.net/8diamonds/res/607.html

Pic unrelated

While it is true that our opponents have a rather primitive, if not backwards, idea of memetics and that they do treat it as mere propaganda, I feel the need to remind everyone that they have the means and resources to fight a protracted propoganda war. They may fear us because we are a threat to their power but we must keep in mind they are still very powerful. And when anyone's power is threatened they strike that which threatens it. They may be currently losing but they can still strike at us. Let's not get too cocky just yet.

My second point I want to get across, is that I've thought about how memes spread and where they originate from. Is that it takes a very specific type of individual, with a very specific type of personality to be able to create memes. If you look at memes as some kind of mental virus, similar in principle to a real virus then logic would dictate that their are natural hosts and carriers. Such as the various plagues in human history whose natural hosts were animals of various kinds, the effects on humans were often lethal. I posit that while it may not physically kill a person who has contracted a meme counter to their worldview it may break their mind or cause them to go insane if they are not a natural carrier. That being said in most cases they fight off or reject said meme.

So with that in mind we would first need a memeor 2-3 that can effectively break their ability to reject our other memes. Like a memetic version of AIDS/HIV compromise the barrier first then launch a barrage of memes at the weakened individual.

Of course I could be a total idiot with no idea of what I'm talking about and just making stuff up so take it for what you will.

You are welcome.

The meme itself isn't alarmist, but I've argued over and over that it needs rebranding.

The redpill comes in layers. You talk about leftists, then race realism, and only later do you start talking about Jews, starting with their disproportionate status, then their schemes.

"White Genocide" is THE most important issue, and NEEDS to be discussed as part of the first layer of redpills, but the way its presented skips all the steps, jumping straight to discussing it as a jewish plot.
If it was simply called "White Extinction", then the dire demographic situation of whites could be laid out (without baggage, purely in terms of the threat to our race), THEN you establish how leftist policies drive our reduced reproduction and intermingling, THEN when you link the jews to the leftist agendas, you've also linked them to the threats to our race, and it can be discussed as genocide.
Its important to think of redpilling as a process.

I'll link this to the OP because I've tried to discuss this over and over, and maybe I've taken the wrong approach to talking about it, but I feel that its of strategic importance to revamp how we disseminate the memes related to our population threats.

*check out

I'm thinking a philosoraptor/factual bird style advice animal macro. Either that or an exploitable character like wojack and pepe. Maybe Chad and Stacy to appeal to normies. Have them go on misadventures like pepe and wojack but sneak red pills in every now and then.

Yes but it still works. It is a good start and it is more about the people themself seeing this and memeing this than us. It is the essence of the meme that grows inside all of us normie or not but we are simply more effective.

Could work. We just need to be able to stop them from rejecting our memes. Whether we Attack them overtly or subtly with a cartoon show, their walls must break.

Completely untrue. Do NOT take the article in the OP or anything else you read publicly as an indication of our enemy's memetic capabilities.

Always remember: our enemy created and sold the holocaust meme.
They reached into a world of dreams, grabbed hold of a genocide that only existed within the paranoia of some babbling old jewish women within the Nazi internment camps, and they made it into HISTORY that is completely unquestioned in every polite circle of society.

Their power has grown weak, but we must be wary of their craft.

Source?

Perhaps a fat feminist exploitable character. A negative meme so to speak instead of a positive one. Instead of making our position look better, we make the others look worse. Get it associated with the liberal parasites killing our civilization. If we meme it right, we can make liberalism a joke that no one takes seriously. Like whenever Canada is mentioned and people are like "Dude weed lmao XD" but for an ideology. Taking a page out of the Australian /int/ shitposting book.

It doesn't work well ENOUGH though, and there are obvious ways to improve it.

You're completely correct that it is more about other people seeing our memes and REPEATING them than simply how many people WE can tell, that's what constitutes "going viral".
So which is a normalfag more likely to say to his friend and then explain?
or

While that's true it took them decades and the shutting down of any and all who disagreed with their version of events for it to be made manifest. While I will admit they are probably stronger than I gave them credit for, their control of the material world does give them an advantage in the higher realms. "As above, so below. And as below, so above" applies here in good measure. I don't believe their power is as great as they would have us believe.

Or show their ideology as a positive force for a short while crusading against "hate” then have them be absolutely destroyed or some such. I've noticed that these types tend to become more emotionally invested in television and anime and the like and suffer some kind of emotional instability if a favorite chapter is killed off. Perhaps something similar will be effective?

yeah, either google search:

or copy/paste the cached version here:
> robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Somehow I doubt this, given how histrionic Holla Forums and TRS have been making journalists

This, mockery is a very effective tool, if only because it denies them the ability to create the framework of discourse, i.e. Critical theory, as the anons above were discussing

THIS

just daily news without any agenda at first look

MEME upside down is WEWE
Memes within memes. Just a thought.

I am still for white holocaust it uses already premade brain synapses and even when disagreeing with this, it might bring holocaust under spotlight.
Anytime someone asks how is this like a holocaust, we can just post some holocaust redpills

kek might think otherwise.
Also could be corelated with the GATE stuff Holla Forums uncovered about gov being invested in finding and (((properly educating))) gifted childrean

ok, nope disregard that, this sound much better

I wish I could hug you. I always feel like I'm alone in a desert when I bring this up.
Really thought, its incredible how hard this idea gets shilled against every time I bring it up. (Like, I IMMEDIATELY get called a jew non-stop for 50 posts)

And actually, now that I think about it, THIS propaganda shift, when I first thought of it, was the idea I was shilling on the #WhiteGenocide tag when my Twitter account was suddenly locked and it asked for my phone number.

I think I might just be paranoid where these anecdotes are concerned, but I think there is actually legitimate shilling effort that goes into keeping our propaganda as ineffective as possible in the name of keeping our messages "pure".

Reuploaded to cocaine.ninja

a.cocaine.ninja/jzskzd.pdf

I also have The Meme Machine by Susan Blackmore and The Art of Memetics by Edward Wilson and Wes Unruh, if anyone wants them.

thanks user, that's helpful

also I'd love to see those texts - would you mind uploading them?

The Art of Memetics: a.cocaine.ninja/ayvepy.pdf

The Meme Machine: a.cocaine.ninja/sqotvo.pdf

And a bonus–You Are Being Lied To - The Disinformation Guide to Media Distortion, Historical Whitewashes, and Cultural Myths: a.cocaine.ninja/icibqc.pdf

The last one is probably commie shit, but it's useful to know. The only thing communists seem to excel at is proto-memetics.

thanks again, these look like good reads (even the commie lookin' one)

you're right - all info is useful, if memetics is a technology, it helps to have as many tools as we can muster.

some of us dont agree with who ((((they)))) are targeting with memes. Its like using nukes. No one gives a damn if you nuke a million gooks. Use it on your countrymen and its a different story.

wow cocaine.ninja is gr8

i couldn't find a link, but i have the pdf - here is the excerpt from Bion, mentioned earlier

Experiences in Groups [p.139-189]: a.cocaine.ninja/ozrqlf.pdf

nice ID

I'm not sure if this is off-topic or not, but the right wing needs more drawfags for two reasons:

1) Imagery is one of the strongest mediums by which memes can be transmitted.

2) I'm still in the process of getting gud and I'd like to get pointers from artists that have some actual skill and believe in an objective standard of beauty.

Seriously, my only good sources of reference are /loomis/, 80s and 90s anime (inb4 "hurr wher duh art") and old Disney films.

Fuck (((fine artists))). They should be helicoptered.

t. animation student

Call it "demographic replacement." Bring up how whites are becoming a minority. If they ask why that's a problem, say it's because whites can't self-advocate like blacks, Mexicans, and Asians can, and therefore the only thing keeping them from being voiceless is the fact that they're a majority.

Yeah, but we want them to understand that they need to help us, or at least stop fighting us.

We could use the signal boost these guys could give us, when they understand it's a future for shill children that is at stake here as well.

It's serious shit when the military top brass have become too cucked to dare say what they think is true, because they know that the ones ordered to take out racists, will punish them for racism.

The military top brass should have known a long time ago, that growing up racially integrated is the cause of most racial hatred, but when they need to humiliate the messenger in public, unless they want to get humiliated, it's a little bit worse than - Houston, we have a problem.

Yeah, remember the Cockneys, genocided right before our own lying eyes, and nobody but the racists dared say a word in the whole free western world.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/14/londons-east-end-like-baghdad-causing-death-cockney-culture/

But we are the good guys, so we want the insanity inducing memes that are cucking whitey to death, replaced with memes that make whitey sort of sane again?

We want the Whites working for the government to be able to speak without fear, so they don't have to support "cuck Whitey" policies by default, JUST to avoid being purged as racist.

They might not talk about that directly as a problem yet, and survive, but they might talk about the problem that they have a problem, and survive.

Especially if everybody are aware that they have a white genocide problem none dare talk about.

you anons still working on memes?

I just had a good idea. Like mentioned many time before, normies just blindly follow the majority, so what would be actually most benefical would be to get left on our side with memes.

We target them specificaly and I have many ideas of what could be memed to them
>Guilt trimp them to only saying refugees welcome, instead of actually doing anything, like organizing previously mentioned thing, gathering money for previously mensioned point, going down there and personally helping kek for their death sentence

Literally why did no one though of the option helping refugees OVER THERE instead of here?
Make it a lot about feels and guilt trips of someone who is all words but no personal action

Those aren't just memes those are facts.
Lefties HATE facts. They don't do the things they do because they want to help refugees. They want to show off what good people they are and sending money to a far away country to help refugees there isn't nearly as visible as throwing food and blankets at them in your own town.

It's already used in Europe with some success, so the idea isn't bad.

bump

exactly, and memes are based on truth… I just can't think of any way how to present this as meme

(kek'd)

You're doing Kek's work, user. I should swing by for a visit more often.

With our confirmed reclamation of pepe, we've proven our efficacy at retaking and holding our memes. Let's move forward and conquer those who would deign to oppose us

Png uuuu etc etc

Anons can' do that.

Teams of professionals can, so it's not really a market anons can hope to compete in.

A meme doesn't have to be true faggot the Holocaust is a meme and so is every religion, for the sake of sane argumentative practice just assume I mean every religion except the one you believe in and you'll get what I'm saying.

Memetics the the flow of information through the culture; Memes are to propaganda as math is to computing.

We don't have the power to make the false look true, so even if true, these kinds of memes are out of our reach to create, if you are an user.

That might be true, but I can't really use it to create viral memes?

How stupid are you? Memes don't have to be true at all and many times arent. There is no difference at all between propoganda and memes besides memes are usually more entertaining where propoganda is more aimed towards the audiences emotions/heart. Neither of which need to be true. But both serve nearly the same purpose, to convey a message. Fact or fiction, it doesn't matter. If the message resignates then people will listen.

watever happened to marco anyway?

you don't need a team of professionals. you need a group of people with internet access and the motivational equivalent of "doing it for free". we already have that.

to the government, this means applying to the "threat" what they know best - task management through streamlined bureaucracy. put some slackers on payroll to monitor and contain dissent, all while developing an AI legacy, into which they've plugged all they know about 'memetics', most of which they've learned from the likes of imageboards like this one. This thread for retrieving zog's tech in order to bolster our own.

the reason they're even writing these papers and presentations on 'memetic warfare' is because Shitposters Without Borders (aka 'we') became so effective that we began generating quality memes too quickly, even by accident. they want to harness the power and they still don't know how to summon the deepest and darkest of the dank.
they're learning, but we have the advantage. we should keep it that way, all we need is more focus.

this is why starting a think tank is a good idea (read from here: . we're calling it Arbeitsgruppe)

still leading EZLN. evidently his terrorist charges expired, and he is now known as "galeano" - according to him, "subcomandante marcos no longer exists"

This is a bastardization of memes. Propaganda is a meme forced, while memes are ideas which persist. What you described are the effects of memes, rather than their intent.

You can apply the strategies suggested by the virus model of memetics to that which you create, but you have fundamentally no control over its spread.

If it plays to a multitude of emotions and you don't have to shill it everywhere before it catches on, you've created a viral meme. Whether it spreads as far and as wide as you want it to isn't up to you. If it is, it's propaganda and will be dismissed as such.

More often than not, successful memes build off of other successful memes, mutate from other successful memes or naturally metastasize in whatever culture first cultivated it. Anything artificial and centrally planned is a Milhouse.

Take X Did Nothing Wrong and oathbreaker for instance. X Did Nothing Wrong naturally metastasized on 4chan with the implication that it now has as a result. It was originally used ironically when referencing Hitler, but is now used both ironically and sincerely regarding anybody perceived to be the 'bad guy' in a given situation.

Oathbreaker is a Milhouse meme. It's a completely designed and constructed meme that had to be spammed on Holla Forums for the idea to take root. And because of the force required to implant the meme into people, it implanted the oathbreaker into our minds with an annoying connotation.

Both play on emotional vectors, which is why they were successful in this culture. By successful, I mean to say that they have persisted. X Did Nothing Wrong plays on the emotions evoked by Hitler, the 'bad guy', the misunderstood, etc. Whether it's a positive or a negative connotation, X Did Nothing Wrong plays on it. Oathbreaker plays on the emotion of annoyance. Nothing more. Were it not for that autistic faggot spamming his shitty meme on Holla Forums every other day, oathbreaker would have died the day he opened up MS Paint to make that filth.

US Army Psychological Operations (PSYOP) specialist?
Thanks for the help, m8. Nice to know we have people on the inside.

You're welcome m8.

For now some anons made a Gex tier video. Its pretty good considering it was just a time filler.

Start spreading it.

(Sorry dont have link but its stickied)

That "Trigga Trigga" one? Are you crazy? Numa Numa's an ancient meme and it literally goes into Hitler speeches 30 seconds in.

Click my ID, read my posts, and say that again?

But it's because you really are a cuck, that it stings, right?

But that autistic faggot is not giving up, by the looks of it.

Sauce?
I narrowly avoided a shady government scholarship in middle school, almost sent to an 'exploratory educational project' at a Johns Hopkins secondary campus.

(checked)
Keep in mind that their hold is based in opposition. Against families, against relationships, love, standards, and conduct.

They've achieved almost everything they could already, now that they're on the defensive they have no idea how to conduct themselves.

For all our disgust and contempt, we're constructive in nature and not against a faceless mass that we're able to project bad intent upon.

Though I'm on no way opposed to meet ups in the right circumstances, anonymity is a huge boon because we get to be the faceless mass striking back against actual personalities.

They're creatures of the shadows, the light of truth stupefies them. People care less about history and more about their situation when it hits home. In the past, people who were able to create a platform did well despite their limited reach, GLR, WLP, the BNP for a while. They were killed or shut out when media became more restricted.

This is ripe for us with the increasing knowledge of the refugee crisis. Now that things are hitting home, narratives that were unquestioned are under scrutiny, not because they were completely embraced, but because it was easier to just go along with everything while times were good.

Just raising a little awareness on just what we are dealing with. The cognitive dissonance of some of these people is enough to make one sick. Like abused wives they keep coming back to it.

Never once falter in your efforts kameraden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

What a fucking time to be alive.