How do I into tulpas?

How do I into tulpas?

>>>/tulpa/

HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM IN EVIDENCE

k

eat thrm

mmm

tulip?
paltu
latup
atpul

bulba
wewlpa

tuab

bulac

I roleplayed as a tulpamancer for 4 years before disappearing completely out of the blue. Nothing about tulpas is true. I even wrote a couple guides that were popular.

you don't

I have a healing tulpa, it's been with me since 7 years.
still working good.

Your mother is still ashamed of you

i think its just forced shizophrenia

i never really posted in a tulpa thread but that sounds interesting, i am doing something similar.

mkay, mom is old fashioned anyways. :^)

sauce?

take so much magic mushrooms that you never come back

Can I eat while sitting on the toilet? Is it safe?

Just don't. The people who "practice" this and the people pretending to "practice" it are equally autistic.

tulpa.info/forums/Forum-Guides

Go here and read up on things. Ignore the shitposters here and take up the path to finding a new best friend.

I've had my tulpa for four years and recently we've just gotten into a relationship together. She's so sweet. 2d is so much better than 3d when it comes to love.

Fuck.

You aren't going to make one if you don't believe. Believing that she isn't real is just going to stunt her growth, and you should keep working on being more passionate about her and stuff.

The concept of meditating enough to hallucinate something and simulate another consciousness inside your head really isn't that farfetched; we hallucinate dreams and there are people in our dreams that react to us automatically. Think of it as calling upon that part of the brain and using it; it just takes a little bit of work, that's all.

Explain why 99% of Tulpamancers are fat pony fag degenerates :^)

how is this even a question?
who else is this desperate?

It's true tho don't deny it

fag

If you really want to pursue this tulpa thing, the best advice I can think to give you is to get the gist of the thing down and then leave any and all communities. They're cancer and aren't interested in helping you, but just want to get the satisfaction of knowing more about some obtuse and "unknowable" concept.

I generally agree with you dude, but the last whiff that I've had of the communities available to ask for advice on this shit are contributing far more to people's issues with tulpa creation than doubt ever will. It's a pissing contest of who can bait more newcomers into following their bullshit

most are definitlely degerates either unfit to live by themselves or, more often than not, people who lead boring or restrictive lives and act out what little of their desires they can through the tulpa communities.

i think he meant that only fat pony degenerate faggots are desperate enough to try tulpamancy

I don't see much of a point in lying to a group of people who are forced by those in charge to accept everything they're told, or are too sensitive/retarded to demonstrate rational criticism. At this point, you either don't know/care about the tulpa communities, submit yourself to their autism or you already know they're autistic. Just a waste of time imo

o shit sorry then

Because meditation takes consistant dedication and effort to achieve results, and fat degenerates are fat degenerates because they aren't capable of such things. They cling to fanciful dreams like tulpas because they know they need supernatural intervention to have hopes of an unpathetic life, and don't have an established relogion to fall back on.

bamp

so what you're basically saying is you're laying in bed fapping to an imaginary gf in your head and prefer this to an actual woman?

that's just great, honey. you're an inspiration to all of us.

degenerate attention-whore boards aside, real tulpas are feasible but not likely to be effective

a young mancer may tulpa, but a true wizard simply removes the need for companionship

You don't, you lonely retard. Pic related.

So if tulpas are poltergeists created by the person, what do they do that's so bad? Can they even do anything?

Why the fuck can't I create a "servitor" to do simple math for me, or wash dishes, or cut the lawn, or charm someone into liking me, or fabricate / transmute precious metals, or any other host of remotely useful things?

Your dick is your tulpa
Srsly

Oh shit nigga, what are you doing?