Lying in bed

God damn it.

ok?

Oh look, someone is wrong on the internet!

fugg off gondola, tis is ö spurdo hood

what if its a bad thing

what if?

what if I slip in the shower and hit my head on the edge of the tub?

then you may realize the need for a rubber mat

what if you die right now?

I've come to the same conclusion, and it is changing my life. You get to participate in consciousness, an event created entirely through coincidence. Why would you spend any more of it being unhappy than you absolutely have to? You wind up rotting in the ground, and whatever you choose to do between now and then, will have the same impact as landing on the moon. Which is… Nothing. This should set you free.

It's easy to be limited, difficult to release.

God damn it.

same

was terrified of eternal heaven and have been happy ever since i realized i'll just be dead someday

if life is about balance then death is perfection

Sweet dear user, your consciousness is an illusion. Your DNA is all that matters, it is programmed to fulfill it's purpose and if you don't help it along, someone else's DNA will. You are bound by time, humans will create self-replicating robots and then humans will extinct themselves until the robots create humans once more.

Believe in god, pleb

that feel blows my mind
despite having nearly all my dreams as a decentralized narratory i still cant understand reality without the me being somewhere in it
a narrator that is in no particular space is still a "me" existing - some type of observer

wew

the thought gives me confort

wow

this

sad

You don't consider that a good thing?

is this a gondola thread?

just fucking kill yourself already

Yo got another thing coming boy.