Jim appreciation thread

Tell thanks to Jim here!

Thanks based Jim! You saved Holla Forums!

Thank you Jim for getting shit together on this site

thanks jim!

Jim really did save Holla Forums more than HW and Josh ever could have.

When Jim first showed up I thought the site was going to go to absolute shit, but the guy is starting to grow on me. I might eat one of his pigs one day I hope.

Codemonkey brought back swfs.

Is HW dead yet? It's okay if he is, Jim, you can tell us. We've known he's been on borrowed time since he started 8ch.

ineed2kno

He's not as bad as he could be, until it's proven he's selling data.

It'll never be proven because it isn't true. And no spamming pedo could ever prove it, no matter how much he wants to.

Hotwheels died months ago.

this

With the canaries gone everyone is just being more cautious because the main shield of attention is gone

But it kinda helped to settle some peace
Too bad we haven't recovered the first months of greatness

He is enjoying dick of some thai or something

He's pigfood.

It never left us, we just pretended it did.

Cheese pizza posters are Freedom of expression.

Holla Forums was freedom of expression.

Spambots where freedom of expression.

Thanks to Jim, I feel very safe being here, now.

marry him then. go live on the farm. they have eggs for all.
you, like jim, are in denial. the corpse of Holla Forums is propped upright in a corner, but nobody would mistake it for a living thing. the watkins empire may have bought an i5 and tidied up the code for this site, but it's dead anyway.
Boring, unoriginal, juvenile, craven, repulsive, sad and pathetic: all these adjectives fit, but saved? no, no, no.

Recycling is good, more people should do it.

So I went back to halfchan for a while (because Hotwheels wouldn't fix his fucking shit and it felt like the site was dying), and I've never heard of Jim before, but if he's responsible for making things functional around here again, he has my thanks.

Good on ya, Jim old bean.

T-thank u jimmy
Also I always dreamed of moving to some nice country away from civilisation and have my own farm
more like alps or some countryside in japan where I can enjoy hot springs after lifting or something

SFD

ff

I HAVE TO SAVE THIS WHORE TOO!

mmmm

KILL YOURSELF JIMBO

give me the template pls

I fucking hated HW with a white hot fury. Incompetent, lying little bastard. Someone posted some infographics on here last year with links to the New York Times and other sources, showing how HW was basically a serial liar and fraudster.

Jim's been a breath of fresh air. But it's typical HW behavior that before and after his departure, he made threads bad mouthing Jim and trying to make himself look good - even doing it on Holla Forums of all places. (How did that even happen? I heard he sold Holla Forums to a Jewish buddy of his after he got rid of doorways, the original BO. Maybe that's why his whining, self-pity threads on Holla Forums weren't deleted. Makes you think.)

Also, I think Holla Forums has improved vastly since HW left. Don't know if that's down to Jim or the board vols but whatever it's down to, it worked.

I thought the term pig farm was just another word for Holla Forums.

Honestly, I'm just happy I can browse this place without pedoshit on the first page every time.

this image triggers him

WE NEED NEWS PLUS BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE REDDIT

I know, right? I'm glad I don't have to see things here that trigger me, and that Jim has taken such a firm hand in deciding what we should post. I really hate thinking for myself! It's too hard. Basically, we should just trust Jim and post things that will bring more people and more ad revenue to the site! I always let redditors on the subreddits I like know about this place. And what about that cute bee in the corner?! So kawaii! Lol! Look at me talking all Holla Forums.

assblasted kiddie-diddler detected

Jim is awesome, amirite?

bump

user, wow, user wow, WTF?

What the fuck?

Thats spaghetti, not a fucking Pizza you piece of shit, fix that INMEDIATLY

We have to be getting raided or something. No way people here are this new to think Jim did anything good for this place.

Jim is a fucking pedo old man autists cold blooded Masonic crypto-kike that is mining the ever loving shit out of each and every IP address that is currently or has ever connected to this site. He got Josh and HW hooked on so much drugs and booze as well as his young daughter's gookgrundle that they lost the will to both work and live, then fed HW corpse not to his pigs (oh no!) but to the philipino equivalent of an Arby's knock off just down the street, so he could eat and watch others eat HW three meals a day for almost one whole day. (He was gone by lunch)

Thankfully Josh has his Mommy who rescued him so he can fulfill his destiny of a different sort of canabalization: Becoming the most delectable lolcow on Kiwifarms.

Now Jim and his twisted fucking progeny complete with grandchildren fathered by the dud and fucking Null will rule over Holla Forums for generations, even if it just becomes a static "closed" screen.

BUT

Shit works now, kinda, and even though I'm kinda bummed the lusty wee lasses have been shielded from me here, I must admit they were more risk and general stupid drama than they were worth, and we all know where to get that shit when we need it.

So Jim saved Holla Forums by getting power of attorney and then mass amputation, preserving the remaining living stump as a pickled curiosity for his children to hump violently in the living room like the mongoloid bananas that they are. But it's kind of a cozy bottle and I'm drunk off the fumes, so all in all 10/10 would go down with the ship and the crew again.

He should make make replies also get a global number.

This way dubs would get even more important. And therefore more keks.