Why not admit it!

I'm a jew and i can confirm Holla Forums is about 90% right about us

post nose

post a pic that has my cpu meta data…..get real dummy

I've lived in Israel. Those kikes cheat their friends and family. It's part of their "culture". Holla Forums is ALWAYS right.

SHUT THREAD DOWN

nose or GTFO

im pol

bagels suck tbh

You don't get a reputation like that over 3000 years unless its all true.

Oh hai Holla Forums

this, but Holla Forums are still retards.

why is this shocking? Jews don't even hide how shit they are. there's a thin veneer of propaganda and anybody that doesn't agree gets dogpiled on.

keep killing them, they're just as shit

You're wrong

t. jew

Hehehe

I am not Jewish
I have a big nose
People assume I am Jewish
Fuck my life

Just keep reminding people of the 6 bazillion and you will get free shit

What is the 10%?

I'm catholic and tbh loads of dif christians and Muslims fuck each other over for money, greed is universal, the jews i know in the USA care about cash but some don't..

I'm a newsman and I like bagels. I grew up around them though, so I got them fresh out of the wood stove. Those store bought spongey ones are disgusting.

My experience has been the polar opposite. Christians around me went out of their way to help others, embarassingly so. Homeless people would basically tell them to go fuck themselves after they fed them and they'd still show up every day with a smile on their face.

They even make fun of Christians for being "suckers". They laugh at the Israel-first evangelicals.

How does it feel to have a pope welcoming a muslim invasion?

dude, there is no Muslim invasion, the reason there are a wave of refugees in Europe is because the right wing people in the US started a war in iraq without any reason, this destabilized the middle east and gave rise to the "islamic state".

Don't take the bait!

ohhh kek, I just did damn

The pope doesn't want trouble for Italy as they are already first for trouble makers, privately maybe he says fuck them but he doesn't give a shit about pissing off some conservative Catholics in Germany and Italy, if it protects some lives against some Libyan and Syrian idiots.

FINALLY!

VINDICATION!

since jews always lie
they're 90 % wrong

can't fool me

"Jews were a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

sounds good to me

i jew

Yeah, yeah, and my dad works for Nintendo. Fuck you OP.

You don't know what that word means because you have autism.

i am a Holla Forums user i can confirm sjws are about 90% right about us

Of course you are a Jew. You are a Holla Forums mod.

found the tumblrfag bahahahahah

I told myself. I'm going to avoid all places that have nazi politics. (Because talking about nazi politics takes up too much time)

i go to Holla Forums. There's politics here too.

Fuckkkkkkkk

/Homosuck/

I like it here, It's like Holla Forums light with more memes

yeah, but now I might get addicted to Holla Forums instead lol

It's good to see david cross is getting stedy work.

I'm a polyp and i can confirm Holla Forums is about 90% right about us

cool story bro

Post pics of nose as proof you're not a jew. (You are.)

dubs of truth

I was Banned for 30 Days from FB for Posting this Pic…

Do you Think it was Right what They Did??…

Holla Forums has not yet learned how to be multinumeral. Holla Forums is not going to be the recurringdigitlithic society that it once was over the last decade. Shills are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Holla Forums to make. Holla Forums is going into multinumeral mode, and shills will be resented because of our leading role.

t. Dubduba Getter Checker

Why is the "star of David" actually the Seal of Solomon used for controlling demons?

you don't have to be both

It should be well-known by now that therealmoonman is weev, and that he's been working for the FBI for quite some time.

Pick one.

h-ref.de

/you

thanks moishe

THE GOYIM KNOW

you niggers believe in the illuminati right?

well its actually just the jews

does your marxist liberal arts college professor whine about how muh hwite males control the media? nope its just the jews

its almost flabbergasting how its pretty much always the fucking jews

you think it has to be a joke or something at first but it just never ends, theres always a jew at the end of the tunnel

its almost flabbergasting how its pretty much always the fucking jews
you think it has to be a joke or something at first but it just never ends, theres always a jew at the end of the tunnel

I think we should convert to Judaism if they are so much more powerful and clever.

Pure coincidence

But its not, they obviously have a mass conspiracy and own the world, I want a piece of it too. I bet if I go down to the synagogue and convert they'll make me the CEO of an television company.

theyll eat you up

nah they're racist as fuck

As a Zionist,

yup theyre rebuilding babylon no joke

Nazis better watch out!

Jew here
Alot of it is true, however Holla Forums is still filled with literal retards, and the kikes are still better than the mudslimes

I fucking hate that bitch so much. Her face just makes me fucking mad.

I'm not sure about all of Judea but the Khazar piece of that pie are disgusting.

The jews have some of the worst inbreeding going on in israel

Here's the thing though. Judging from how things are going, white people could end up with the same reputation.

top pleb m9s

plz. They're an enemy flinging shit. Your kind has created a materialist cancer within our society that is rotting us from within.

Jews…mudslimes …..both pretty shit tbh…but if jews would just stop fucking people over noone would even care

I imagine the god AI that controls the matrix to look like that.

Although I've quit Holla Forums .
It takes up too much time and it's too addictive.

You suddenly realize that "radical" is a jewish codeword for paranoid schizophrenic and insane.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children… said every fucking kike ever to post on the internet…. right before they claimed that anyone who disagreed with them was an animalistic, ugly, inbred subhuman genetic untermensch from inferior stock.

Hmm, funny how you kikes are the world's biggest hypocrits, ain't it kike user?

Now explain how you kikes are so non-inbred, you perfect specimens win all the Olympic medals. Oh, right, yeah…

As a zionist,

Have a free pic of your grandma, taken just before the pogrommers smahed in her skull with a brick.

Why does every Jew either look like le happy merchant or like a balding emaciated manlet?

Dang you really triggered me bro, you are an absolute savage.

lold

Ahhh it feels good to have good old Holla Forums back on track.

Oy gevalt, shut this thread down

I agree that the jews in Israel and high up positions are corrupt but I don't think most ordinary people who happen to be jewish are running banks and scheming against the world. Nor do I believe that the solution to this problem should be mass murder, I'd rather opt for a more moral retribution.
Also I find it weird that Holla Forums can act like jews are the worst people ever when muslims literally exist.

You missed a few apart Jewish companies apart from Ford and Bayer: BMW, Volkswagen, IGFarben, BASF, BOSS, Kodak, Siemens and Coca-Cola.

Proud Zionist here, I love all you guys even if you hate me.

kk

gay

If you don't think that was the reason, read John Stockwell "In Search of Enemies".

Anyone know a good music player that doesn't try to connect online and just organizes my damn music.

What's the about 10% they're wrong about?

I was once blue-pilled like you, user-kun, but then the kool-aid ran out and I saw things as they really are. May you live long in your ignorance for the red-pill is truly bitter.

Majority of the "refugees" aren't even from these regions you dumb fucking naive retard

That faggot was obviously joking

A jew is more threatening than a muslim because the muslim is simple minded, where are the jew plots, schemes and subverts.

What's the next step of your master plan?

I'd rather be schemed against that murdered for not being straight.

kill yourself hitlervolunteer, you "people" have no right to use the term "redpill", the writers of the matrix were jewish and the city in the movie was called Zion. The whole message of the matrix was pro-libertarian.

*than

BULLSHIT WEZ IS THE REAL JEWS

Okay

The j is silent

DA RITE

juuuuuice

Also the Wachowskis are both trannies now. Taking the red pill helps you shed the illusion of non-gender fluidity.

even the Hooten plan?

red pill came before alice wonderland

Lewis was a pedo

yup ok

I don't follow your logic. Jews and Holla Forums are tied for things that are extremely annoying and most people are tired of hearing about. Go hatefuck each other in private and leave us out of your struggglefucking.

yep

xd

what's s age mean?

No, no, no. Kike subhumans like you posting on Holla Forums are the most annoying thing on earth, it's no contest. Now kindly kill yourself and your family so that you save us trouble of eradicating you ourselves after January 20th. There's a good chap.

(If you need suggestions, gas is a classic.)

shine my shoes,clean my toilet,aryan bitch

triggered kike keep sucking dick faggot

wew

nice
i love that comic strip

Have you noticed that chatrooms and imageboards always gets shitted up and schizophrenic as soon as jews start showing up. It's like everything jews touch turn into shit.

confirmed

Is your brain broken nigger?

ill bite

it is really the fault of the people who are fooled in the first place.

This

Nose or GTFO

Or…OR!..people like shitting on Holla Forums's parade for fun and honestly don't care much about politics.

superior version

What OP failed to mention is that Holla Forums is 90% Jewish as well.

Face it Goy, you can't get rid of us. We'll always play both sides.

Antisemitic falsehood

all those pictures are coincidences.

You shitgoyim are just envious of our success, being the subhuman non-chosen ones. Typical gentile-psychosis to post garbage like this online.

Is like loss now

jew

Can any jew confirm the rumor about the matrilinearity? That has to suck for a jew male, their position in the family must be one of an underdog. I think they created this matrilinearity myth just to prevent foreigners from raping their women:

you know that map will never happen as long as kurds are alive.

What's s age mean?

In what context? You fucking hook-nose.

jeeeeews

Im glad i doubled down and came here

Is this that famous tv science series guy?

kek
NOSE OR GTFO

Success of brainwashing and tricking people in order to get ahead since you're a bunch of gutless faggot cowards to face the world directly?
Yeah, I'll give you rats that. You're still going to die a very painful death though.

heres a dollar tip,for stocking those walmart shelves so neatly

I'm a business owner but stay triggered sad kike.

Of course it is. A surprising amount of Holla Forumsacks are self-hating kikes.

Jokes on you…

:O pol

4chan pic…….GTFO

y

liar

wew

ewew

kk

wew

(((who))) could have made these posts?

wew

Can I have a job

Are you a certified electrician?

He's certifiable at least

n-no but I know which end of the fork goes in the outlet
job pls

TRUMP 2016

I see through your clever rouse
That's no American flag, that's a Japanese flag in disguise!

You found me out!

Jews still hate him
Kikes are pretty neurotic. He doesn't want Americans to die in wars, so the kikes hate Trump. Greedy bastards.

Good for you, Jew. Keep your nation, keep your allegiance to only Israel's interests in other nations. Just don't think it will stay this way forever. You can't have an ethnostate while hating Europeans for wanting the same. You can't be a diaspora and a nation at the same time, it's contradictory and greedy.

Nein

I don't hate Europeans for wanting a Nation for their own people, I'm against multiculturalism myself and I hope all Jews eventually make Aliyah to Israel.

All the Jewish money flows to Clinton. Barely any for Trump. They kvetch at him, always saying he's literally Hitler.

I'm fine with you if you have your own nation and don't interfere with mine. Israel existing isn't the big problem. The dirty regime changing we do is the problem.

can you please elaborate on your adventures in kikeholyland?

Id rather have a bunch of kikes running the middle east than mudslimes TBH

shit vs shit=shit