Relationship/Dating/Girls Advice General

Called this girl I've been talking to online that lives a city away for the first time rn

Said basic shit like what's up how's uni going

Then i asked when her week off is and to let me know so we can hang out to watch a movie

Anyways i ran out of shit to say and said alright cool we'll talk soon and hung up. Literally a 2 minute phone call

Did i fuck up? I didn't spill spaghetti or mumble, just was a quick convo. Feels like I fucked up by not talking as much…

You should have asked if you could do her homework for her

Fuck off normalfag

nah she's in some serious medical program, i'm doing a meme program.

i'm a huge autist mate…

Longer the convo the more chance of fucking it up. Plus women like a guy who isn't a puppy dog and at least appears to have other interests. Chill user, you did great.

You should show her your pepe's

Naw keep your calls short and to the point. If she wants convo you can give it to her in bed after you've pounded her snatch for an hour or two.

This, holy fuck. Get the fuck out.

black girls r good

lol

this

black booooty

get gid at sex

you should have given her the dick

Next time, tell her how many times you've jacked off to the thought of her… chicks dig that sorta shit, I assure you.

eat

up

Wow, those titties are perfect. Name?

you did okay. my phone calls are 1-2mins but only because my gf can barely speak english.

sometimes its good to share a story or just tell her something you did that day, or want to do. don't worry about outcomes, have little expecations, just express yourself little by little, you'll get better at it.

Keep phone calls relatively short most of the time. Ask about her day, talk about yours (unless nothing interesting happened). Then if you wanna make plans ask when she isn't busy. Make plans. Boom, score.

Good small talk can lead to good conversations. Just keep shit simple, try not to be a huge autistic faggot (I know that's a tall order, I struggle with it too). If you stumble a bit, self deprecate for a few seconds at the most and then move on.

WOW NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO BE ON Holla Forums SOME FUCKING FAGGOT 12 YEAR OLD WANTING RELATIONSHIP ADVICE, FUCK YOU GO BACK TO HALFCHAN

You got me so good that I decided to draw how I think it would happen.

wew

hide nothing

a fake relationship based on pleasantries and sex is hell