Defend Your Emperor

Trump stated 'There's my African American over there'. Normalfags are trying to hound him for it. Get on the comments and defend him for his words.

Make the braindead aware that whites don't give a fuck about race baiting any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

Related

This will only work to the Don's favor.

Black moderates will see this as the left white media attacking Trump for daring to be nice to a black American.

Somebody is getting fired for that sign.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

They used Mexican labor.

Glue melts in the heat

Sad thing is that you are more than likely not wrong.

t. 4th gen whitewashed American beaner who had to work with cholos that just came across the border.

These libshits are easy picking,all they have is "his sign LOL"

Here's what I'll say when someone brings this up:
"He was nice enough to call out one of his supporters. Does he have to only call out his white supporters? Do you only care about his white supporters? Stop being so racist!"

Why would anyone want niggers supporting him? Those worthless apes are likely skipping voting altogether so they serve no purpose to anything.

He does not need to be defended.

His enemies need to be defamed instead.

This right here
THE BEST DEFENSE IS ATTACKING FIRST

I wish politics wasn't cucked into the position of which team can appease minority supporters more. It's a constant shuffle that made the cuckservatives and it continues to be an issue.

We shouldn't support candidates for getting as many non-white supporters as possible. While they are supporters, I don't think it's good to care for a small population over a larger population of actual White supporters.

Because of this process in mass politics and political parties, Whites are less of value. Nobody cares about what benefits the whole of the nation because non-whites have become more important than most of the people in America. This is a damaging mindset that will hinder what's good for White America and just topple it down for less and less people of interest.

As for the Black person who hit that fggt protestor, I'll admit it was good. Nobody likes those protestors, and I guess I can say it is important to get whatever support possible. My point is to not neglect Whites for non-whites.

Anyone else wanna talk about this problem?

Race baiting libcucks do.

Im sorry guys, i dont want to be pessimistic, but everyday seems that Trump is just a distraction, like if he is here to gain more time for the jews. I think he is going to dissapoint bigtime and keep playing the ball for the jews, the fact that his offspring married jews sounds pretty bad to me. He is not the new Hitler, hitler fought at war, got in jail, etc. He was a patriot, Trump may just be a salesman who is selling you an idea.
I think armed revolt will be the only option left after Trump.

Nice post.

Fuck off, shill

Liberalism is a disease.

Well, im not saying dont vote for Trump, everyone must vote for Trump so they can have a better grasp on reality. Im saying the reality you may face could not be as pleasant as you wish, some of us have already pondered that possibility, and are preparing accordingly.
If he turns out not to be the god emperor dont despair, there will be a god emperor, but he will not rise from democracy.

When the media produce stories (I'm using the word as lightly as possible) spinning Trump celebrating an African American at his rally as evidence of racism, its a propaganda victory for us.

Every voter in America has heard Trump loudly accuse the media of being dishonest in their coverage of him, and I don't think broadcasters and newspapers have quite worked out that every hit piece proves him right.

If someone realises that most of the charges made against Trump in the media are phony, they don't back Hillary and defend Trump; most will just switch sides.

He wants to stick it to the democrats mostly while weakening their grip on urban areas which is one of the main reasons why democrats can even compete on the national level election wise.

So there is no point to your post other than concern trolling and rehashing shill talking points that have been discussed to death and seen by anyone and everyone save for an idiot who is new or an idiot who did not get the memo that the same tired talking points have no effect on everyone.

It used to be fun calling out how all these shill posts are written in almost the exact same style (apology to the community as if they're part of it, followed by "I don't want to feel this way", capped off with "But Trump seems X"), but now it's just a fucking nuisance.

No shit, aside from funposting nobody actually thinks that.

Seriously. That fucker didn't even try.

Problem with this is that people are assuming this is a race issue. If you drop "African American" from it, you still have the same sentence.

Bonus is that African American is the politically correct term.

Trump shows he has black supporters

The lefty line seems to be "look guys he found one". They cant quite bring themselves to openly call him an uncle tom but that seems to be the implication. And of course we can just ignore all of his other black supporters (they are oreo traitors anyway).

Well I was thinking the line of attack would be he's implying ownership of the nog.

Anyway you know what most people are like, they'll go 'SEE, SEE!? HE IS A RACIST!'

But there is no doubt a huge change happening before our eyes, many whites are seeing the bullshit.

Reported.

The fact he has nog supporters at all triggers the left. Oh I love it.

It's okay user, nobody expected you to be heterosexual

The problem is, whites don't act as a collective group like blacks or Latinos, that's why they have less political value.
The age where white realise they can't be special little snowflakes and need to care about their collective interests for their suvival, you'll see a true shift, but by then it might be too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM

Here's another one with more views. Brigade it to make the praise outweigh the hate.

Shall I thumbs up that, or thumbs down that?

Shall I thumbs up that, or thumbs down that?

it means he doesn't have to pay for it.

Apparently it was a bad day for podiums.

Counter productive, making such a statement and being such a fag about it will make Negroes more open about supporting Trump.

welp i am a #hillarymissle now

MY NIGGA

I think he meant to say "There's my African American (friend) over there".

Trump kinda does a stream of consciousness thing when he's on a roll, but everyone knows what he means (even the willfully ignorant leftycucks with their feigned outrage)

If the media tries to hang him for this, let the retarded fucking libshits know it's the same joke that Fake Bernie Sanders did on his show.

IT'S ONLY OK IF WE DO IT BULLSHIT

or he is so not racist that his mind doesn't jump to that conclusion, unlike the SJW PC police libtards.

I don't get it

how is this racist?

Well, you see, because he referred to him as "my African-American," that means Trump thinks this African-American is his slave.

Do people seriously believe that?

kek is pleased

What's that I see out my window, the tip of an enormous bundle of sticks?

What? A faggot?

Oh shit, I just thought of the best possible answer to this.