Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums.

My friend and I have been travelling through Sweden and we made a recording of our impressions.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down#t=0:00

A lot of what you read in the news makes you wonder just how bad Sweden is.

So we went to find out. This podcast was done on our first night in Stockholm. We were in Oslo, Upsala and some other places before that were far worse compared to Stockholm so when we recorded, we were slightly upbeat, the memes seemed overblown.

But then we went out on the town…

Here are some things we observed.

The list is getting long and we plan to record another episode soon, so I will leave it at that.

This recording deals with the SWPLness of Stockholm and how parts of it are like dome cities walled off from the flood of browns.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down#t=0:00

Pictures to follow ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

atavisticintelligentsia.us/my-roomie-was-a-refugee-this-is-my-story/
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6224604
adland.tv/commercials/sweden-democrats-apologise-beggars-new-subway-campaign-upsets-stockholmers
counter-currents.com/2016/05/a-fundraising-appeal-tough-talk-from-a-hard-man-on-the-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

memes don't lie

always good to see some first hand footage

bump for the pics, listening right now

memes are like stereotypes, they are founded on truth

Waiting for pics.

it's even worse than i thought.

sweden always manages to surprise you…

I am Med. Can I fug a tall blonde Swede Aryan Goddess if I pass myself as an arab?

kys faggot.

I saw a lot of miscegenation..maybe.

Pics to follow. Slow dump incoming.

Meanwhile AMA to keep this shit bumped.

Might do some id hopping.

ET

ETA for pics?*

i'd love to smack the sense of superiority and smugness from their faces…

Well I don't really have any questions. I live right across Sweden, I know Sweden is fucked.

It is however important to reminder a lof of native swedes have moved into the country side for this very reason.

Question, OP; how did you and your friend stay calm and composed during this ordeal? How didn't you lose your mind?

typical park locals

gypsies everywhere

I like this one.

I call it propaganda meets reality.

land of 10,000 triggerings

I had a mini freakout at F12- one of the big clubs.

It was pretty hardcore Weimar. Like nothing I've seen before even in the States.

But I went outside and started chatting up a big -titted beauty.

As always, they were aloof and cold. Very American-like, only better looking.

this is why it is pointless to feel bad for them

they want the muslim cock

This one is very good.

swedemalia. Haha

The scariest thing about this is that when whites actually become a minority in Sweden and the country will permanently go to shit all the "Swedes" will just immigrate to other European countries

first one just looks like an irish bloke tbh

The worst part was how calm the girls were about the browns.

Nowhere else in the world are they so calm about it. Like they wont openly say they hate them, but they wont go to clubs where the nigger ratio is high.

Not here though..

Pic is just a common sight everywhere.

For those who don't know Swedish. The poster says "It is not easy to be child" - it is a direct reference to the so-called and imaginary refugee children.

God I hate beggars. They're nothing but losers who have failed at making something of themselves when they could, when they were young. Now they're trying to make money doing jack shit but making people feel sad so they'd take their money.

Most of them are just fine believe me, most of them are fucking liars acting to be crippled, poor or vulnerable. Piece of fucks.

Post qt's please.

Holy shit, is that how it is in every Western European country now? That's terrible.

To this shit. Women are children. Blaming them for the failure of our men is just childish SJW rhetoric.

The capitals, yes.

They are already doing it en mass.

God, browns everywhere. And they all look the same; ugly, dumb, and wearing supposedly fashionable clothing. It really makes me realize that the end goal of flooding so many countries with this human trash, is that they'll be nothing but good little consumerist puppets.

There arent that many. A lot of the girls are fat. There are some bombshells, but they are unapproachable.

Social circles are very important in Sweden and they will not respond favorably to approaches. Unless they want to take you into their group as a pet nigger to show up to friends.

I managed to pull off an approach on a 6 though. She took us to one of the places students like to hang out.

What a terrible fashion sense.

All paid by the taxes and slavery of the white males.

Don't worry, goy. The sweedish taxpayer is giving them lessons to blend in better and have sex with swedish women. Give them a little bit more time.

We are truly in a new stage of Weimar. Malaise combined with anger and states struggling to maintain power, and passing ever more draconian laws to quell the rebellion of their own population. Sort of like how the cucked monarchies tried to silence the fascist movements in the 1920's.

This is what liberalism and decadent life will do. Abolishing common courtesy and respect.

This is a natural defense mechanism actually.

The hadjettes are invariably caked out in make up. Their fat asses waddle everywhere

What happened to this set of pictures? It looks like you drew a fucking mosiac.

how can you even be a legit beggar in Sweden? don't you get shitloads of welfare?

my friend actually airbnb'ed with a syrian. here's a write-up he did about it: atavisticintelligentsia.us/my-roomie-was-a-refugee-this-is-my-story/

Is a European fucking a European instead of a sandnigger too intolerant for you, Hans?

yep, stockholm, uppsala, göteborg, malmö, lund and umeå are pretty much fucked.

What the fuck does that mean?

There was a really beautiful white girl with a coon? You sounded really gutted about it.

AirBnb is a travel site.

Its like couch-surfing.

It's Sweden user.

btw you really need to write what place the pics are taken in, the first pic you posted were from oslo. i have no clue where that pic is taken in.

Little known fact homelessness for white males have seen an sharp rise in Sweden and Denmark. Most don't get help. In Denmark we have had numerous cases of white males freezing to death in the winter, something we have never seen before.

Shelters for these people are now overrun with shitskins.

Those are not the typical begger. Those are gypsies from romania.
Their culture does no allow them do be registered so they can't get welfare, because they are not in the system.

We do have regular homeless people by they get actively shat on by government agencies for being swedish.
There are private organizations helping the homeless but they also suffer a bit from the commie shitheads.
The gypsie fucks also go there and try to leech them for free shit but they usually get thrown out. Not in a violent way though, because they know that they can cry to the police and the place will be shut down.

I hate those fucking rats so much.

Muh dick much nigger?

wtf, is that in denmark? why are you telling us it in sweden when your posting pics from a different country? wtf you lying?

sweden is cucked, so why lie about it? just post pics from sweden retard or tell us that "oh this pic is from denmark, and that from norway"

This one is Oslo, got it mixed up, our pics arent organized.. Good catch.

holy shit it is unintelligible.

That image is from Norway.

Most people in the southern parts of Europe are not much different genetically than North-Africans though, that's why you faggots have black hair and brown eyes

"under the asphalt, a refugee grave" graffiti in Uppsala. Signs of a resistance?

but then also you had tons of antifa sticky-cards and grafitti

Is he corrupted already ?

its hard to ignore the evidence. I think you know the answer, user…

That's one ugly bus stop

Fucking Swedes man, putting Finland in a similar situation as Greeks are in with Turkroaches

That's because most of North Africa were colonies of Greece and Italy until the sandniggers came and raped everything you fucking retard.

Southern Europeans still shouldn't mix their phenotypes however.

Notice that it's in English. Is their own language too oppressive?

Either he's lying because he doesn't want to sound intolerant, or he's fully corrupted and blind to it/thinks it's a good thing. Cut him loose.

he's obviously being held hostage

Here's some antifa shit in swedish. "those who flee have no choice. no human is illegal."

This is the end game of US foreign policy to turn every people into fat disgusting race mixers

cant say I disagree, user

Europe is a geographic location not a race

Memes ARE truth.

This is depressing. It hurts me in my soul seeing the beautiful European backdrops infested and overtaken by these parasitic shitskins that could never create something so beautiful.

He didn't say only Swedish women wanted Muslim cock. :^)

No if anything the whole nation is at fault, and will have to atone one day. The policies may have come about as a result of a few chosen policy makers, but the majority not only didn't oppose it, they supported it.

This has only started to change very recently and it is far too late for a peaceful return to status quo antebellum.

How do think all the Germans felt in may 1945?

Defeatism is for the weak.

Well the problem it seems with the edgy basement dwelling teenagers, are they are getting increasingly and virulently woman hating. Winning the war is as much winning the hearts and minds of our womenfolk back.

Blaming everything on everybody else, than yourself, is SJW/BLM rhetoric and worthy for the oven.

Yeah, it's American's doing it.

Me and my mongrelized kin flew over to Europe just the other day to hold up "Refugees Welcome" signs. It's 100% not European's hubris and self-superiority that's been allowing non-whites in the frontdoor for 30 years now, bragging about how much morally superior you guys were to us "dumb, racist rednecks"

Drop the victim act and stop acting like a nigger by blaming everyone else for your own self-inflicted stupidity.

I had the same experience in Amsterdam. Shitskins and hijabs EVERYWHERE.

You could have prevented this by not supporting anti-Assad forces in the first place, thus giving a reason for the migrant crisis.

60% white and a congress in the pockets of Jews. You were the originators of mass race mixing and your country is the one who was turned into a corporate oligarchy. Far from the original intended purpose.

Amsterdam and Rotterdam are like the Detroit of the Netherlands. The reason why it's so full of non-whites is because whites just don't want to live there anymore.

He's talking about US foreign policy, and I can confirm that most of degeneracy that is trying to pour into my country comes from US. A lot of pro-rapefugee propaganda was financed by US in my country for example.

Obongo did that, not the American citizens though

true, I dont blame the American people but I do blame the American government i.e. the USA

Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria were French colonies. Egypt was a British one. What the fuck are you talking about?

try visiting brussels

1. 100% culturally enriched
2. you might get blown up

Also, Greece was part of the Ottoman empire for a long time and Spain & Portugal were ruled by muslims during the middle-ages.

They really should have never let 9/11 happen in the first place. At the very least not do shit to Gaddafi.

If every politician represents the countries like Americans so love to say on here then it was your fucking job as US citizen to keep your politicians in check. You have the second amendment for fuck's sake. But I digress, your government has been an usurped puppet show since 1913.

I'm not from the US myself, I was just stating a fact

I've decided not to listen, I can't be angry all weekend.

Last weekend I was in my brothers til seven in the morning arguing with cuck friends.

Shit is fucked and I can't get off this ride.

They're saying climate change is causing the migrant crisis.

The internationalists in Europe are the problem. They practically invited the migrants over.

my family friend live in Bataclan.

She's still a liberal.

Both absolute hellholes.

The podcast is pretty upbeat.

The one we are going to put up later wont be though.

He's talking about the ancient times, before the fall of the Roman Empire and the arrival of muslim sandniggers.

So he's implying that North Africans look like Italians and not the reverse? Kek, delusional as fuck.

Same goes to your shithole of a nation too, brah

Difference is, we were stuck with our nigger population after slavery ended, they were second class citizens until the mid 60's, then we were duped into believing we were always multicultural because of the nigger, injuns and spics that were already in the country. And after it all, 98+% of whites here still don't racemix

You retards openly brought them in the front door as equals for no reason and were damn proud of it.

So knock off the "woah is me, we're just victims!" bullshit and acknowledge the inherent self-destructive nature of your average worthless European

Which is why its important for Swedes to accept that they have made the wrong choices, and to work to set things right, instead of simply blaming Jews/America/whoever.

As the podcast shows, Swedes are massively apathetic, even by modern standards. That is one of the reasons things have gotten this way. They need to get angry, and while some are, the majority still are not.

this was a good thread op, but your recording is autistic as fuck. Had to skip throuh most of it, cringed too hard. nice pics but

i respectfully disagree.

As far as I can tell Italians and arab North Africans are quite different in appearance. You can find more similarities between the original berber numidian people and Italians than with a random algerian or tunisian. Usual muslim inbreeding didn't help either.

No they weren't you fucking idiot. Ever heard of the Barbary pirates? There used to be a white North African slave trade that lasted for hundreds of years as sandnigger pirates literally kidnapped whites from Europe and navy vessels to pedal their asses as slaves. North Africa was never "Aryan" retard

You are the leading power in the west it shifts every so often and someone becomes top dog philosophically economically and militarily. In the past it was France when ever court in Europe styled itself after the French and needed a mistress. Right now it is you and you are fucking up. Either cease to lead the "free" world or stop fucking up leading the free world.

Why did you vote him in twice then?

Agreed, we Americans love to talk a lot of shit, but do very little to back it up. Still, the mood is changing here, white Americans are slowly becoming more aggressive and tribalistic, while the cucks and white trash sink ever deeper into their ways. The concern for places like Sweden is; does the remaining white population have enough red pilled people, enough angry people to make a difference?
Pure survival is now the priority, but it would be nice to see white Swedes create a solid and organized bloc to resist their displacement. I wouldn't like to see a future where all racially aware Swedes, Nords and Danes are forced to flee to Poland or Hungary, but that may be the current route. The White Community thread addressed this problem, but the creation of white-friendly mini-colonies is different from desperate migration to a friendly state.

Where I'm from we got the same treatment, I'm not European. They used the French, English and Injun argument as a reason to fuck everyone over and put multiculturalism right into the fucking constitution. Most never deviated from their kind before or after. That was until the marxist multiculti inclusion brainwashing propaganda in schools and mass media that started in the early 2000s.

Again, I think they're looking for any excuse to foot in migrants to assure more DIVERSITY and MULTICULTURALISM in Europe as a way to making Europe less white and more brown. I think the European Union and leftists are behind it. I can acknowledge that being the United States' fault, but I think some of these problems are coming from the leftist governments in Europe.

I was listening to another user, and he was addressing the issue of migrants. He said climate change was the reason there were migrants – and he finished it off by saying there will be a lot more migrants in Europe because of it.

Now, the problem I have with this is that they're looking for any narrative to say bring in more refugees. They've been doing this.

Humanitarianism, internationalists, and everyone trying to bring in multiculturalism are part the problem behind this migrant crisis. They are the ones accommodating for them and inviting them over.

Don't accept any narrative that justifies bringing in more migrants. Simply put it, "No more migrants."

Because over half of our population is cucks and muds, and a true right-wing populist candidate hasn't been around since the Grange Movement. Why do Holla Forumsacks insist on mocking each other countries when they all suffer from the same diseases? Maybe that's the problem with nationalism, it seems to make even the smartest Holla Forumsacks absolute retards when it comes to understanding politics.

Oh shut the fuck up. This is the lamest excuse I've ever seen. Even our niggers couldn't come up with something so ludicrous and they're masters of the victimhood industrial complex.

Eurotrash has been openly mock the U.S. as nothing but backwater racist and nazis for years while proudly proclaiming how much better you all would treat your shitskins, now you have the oppertunity to put your money where your mouths are, it wasn't like Americans had been warning you retards for decades. Virtue-signaling was more important to you dipshits and now you've permanently muddy the gene pool at the source and just gave away the motherland for nothing but a smug sense of superiority

If you fags weren't so weak willed and pathetic, you would have never let America drag you around by the nose as much as you did. Hubris and folly shall be marked on the gravestone of both the U.S. AND Europe (Australia too) and it's your own damn fault

It's fucking scary what that place does to some people. Just two years ago I remember talking to him face to face and he didn't seem like someone who'd finish someone off and brush it off like it's nothing

Be as ass mad as you like it won't change the fact that it's true for 70 years you have been the leader since you "liberated" the euros from the reich. Those 70 years have been catastrophic failure for the civilization you have been leading. You should fuck off from Europe and step down if you would we could remove our kebab like in serbia but you won't because you are completely retarded.

The animal inside man is awakened when the bubble of comfort and security breaks. I'm glad he was actually able to defend himself. Saw a video once of a Swede pleading "no, no, please!" moments before being kicked in the head by a shitskin bastard. Sad.

WWII was stared by Britain to kill off bad white goyim and their lackeys, the French gleefully followed. Americans didn't even join the U.N. (formally the League of Nations) until you guys pleaded that we keep those "evil krauts" under British and French tyranny. NATO was all you faggots too. You used America as a means to an end and ended up shooting yourselves in your own foot because of it

Start putting blame where it's do and get the fuck chip off your shoulder

Damn, this is making me feel really bad.
I don't think there's any going back for Sweden unless they have a full blown revolution.

Holy shit that's badass. I already feel a little better.
Still, he shouldn't be allowed to live in Sweden.

if that story is even true there's at least one less shitskin to worry about

Isn't sweden one of those countries that pretends to be worthwhile when actually all their money comes from oil, the same money they're handing out at streetcorners, while also trying their hardest to destroy the value of oil? This can only go well. Keep gathering pictures and videos and stories of the shitskin invasion, keep salting the wounds, keep memeing. You CAN twist this knife though they pretend not to feel it. In the future only whites will emerge from the desolation and all the primitives will perish. Darwin demands it. You have been chosen by destiny to preserve and ensure future generations know what took place and have no misconceptions as to why.

You're mixing up Sweden with Norway

Where the fuck else did they get rich? Canned fish?

We are going to work on our next podcast now.

Its going to be more grim.

We're both kindof shocked by what we saw.

Will make another thread either today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the discussion, anons.

Mega corporations that developed from countrywide monopolies like Ikea

They are engineering pioneers and had Iron ore.

The countryside is still heavily white. Unfortunately, the cities are the locus of power. In many cases they have demanded asylum centers be set up in tiny towns for the obvious reason of inflicting mud people on the populace. That is most often where future asylum centers are burned down.

I have a bad feeling that western europe and scandinavia will end up either 1) with mass white migration out of the countries entirely, to E.E. or America 2) with the white population slowly culled, disenfranchised by the state, and miscegenated into oblivion, or 3) violent revolution, in which I frankly don't favor the side of the white yuros to win.

Try opening a book and educate yourself.

Holy shit

SIDF pls

This is from 2011 supposedly, dunno wtf is with all the phones, would have thought US and Korea would have raped them in that area by then

Jesus Christ, I think I've finally found someone who is legitimately retarded.

The fuck do you expect, the only swedes I've spoken to are literally gaslit into thinking all their wealth came in with immigrants

How can a person come to this conclusion? What the fuck man

Were they, dare I say, calm as Hindu Cows?

As close as I can remember they told me "We were just a poor peasant backwater country, we got saved by immigrants who came and brought wealth with them". Maybe it's true on some level back when "immigrants" didn't almost always mean poo people, but obvioiusly they're more than happy to use this as a direct justification for current events.

Most likely he does not live in the absolutely pozzed southern part of sweden. Northern sweden is not as infected as all dindus and mudslimes swarm stockholm to congregate with their own. Besides they do not like the cold.

I has something to do with "democratic" socialism and the mother state.

There is a recurring argument in Sweden and Denmark that a bigger state creates more jobs. They don't really take the logical conclusion to its end. And they don't understand the broken window fallacy etc.

Read his other comments, he's just full of shit, he doesn't even know the difference between Sweden and Norway, I do not believe that he has ever actually had a conversation with anyone outside of his incestuous family.

Because Somalians are just as intelligent as Swedes, so more Swedes = bigger economy = more wealth.

That's what Liberal-Marxists actually believe.

And the poor obediant Swedes eat it all up. I weap for my people.

Nice try JIDF.

Do not despair.

Do not become demoralized.

Do not look away, this should light a fire in you.

Maybe they're just really proud people who get rustled over the slightest thing when people are talking about their country, which is also why they can't face the real denigration of their home since they feel helpless about it so they have to pretend that it's fine just to cope.

?

All your comments show that you're a fucking retard, stay rustled Jimmy.

You've posted 4 times with no content. You couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

There is an extreme social control in Sweden. They will not ought themselves to strangers.

You my fellow Isreali no nothing about Sweden.

Except where I explain to other people how incredibly full of shit you are.

So you're a faggot, who wants attention?

SWEEEEEDES. Where the fuck are you. One of you needs to turn into Hitler and fix this shit.

yeah you sure explained it

Yes, see

I get a feeling he's not retarded or a shill, he's just not educated enough about the situation.

If you're not a shill just go read some more about what's going on, don't post rubbish. Also don't get let down by anons calling you a shill, this is basically a defense mechanism at this point, "just assume everyone's a shill" (not that there's anything wrong about that)

Sure thing Shlomo and go kill some Palestinian children, they are sure easier to deal with than fighting us and I promise you, you will get much more pleasure from it.

this is a bad post, disregard it, I absolutely confused everyone and everything

It's getting hard to believe a newfag would just wander in here with all the libel about the site that comes up when you google it, and the only people who would get rustled on this board would have to be newfags or shills, especially over minor details that have already been corrected

A rambling, a bit self-indulgent, but intelligible enough. But I get the impression the other guy isn't a refugee at all, and is there on either a work or student visa???

Yeah that I fucked up. Kek

see

Wow, you're obviously a fucking retard.

Congratulations.

>not killing hundreds of nogs and spending < 10 years in their first class hotels prisons.

Bitch.

Brainwash. #NotAllMudslime etc.

That would only result with more shitskins getting imported

Breivik sort of ruined the whole nationalistic approach to things.
Thanks Norway.

Again, I'm not american myself.

He was to early or an actually plant. I remember the media shilling constantly about "there are many more like him it is a giant super secret nazi conspiracy", and ended up with literal nothing.

I know for a fact that document.no, on which he read "anti immigrant" articles, are subverted by zionist jews.

OP is full of shit, another pathetic D&C thread. I actually live here so I should know.

fuck off shitskin

If I made a similar thread about any other country people would be screaming D&C but since you seem to hate us for some unknown reason it's all good. The hatred against my country here is ridiculous.

Fuck off, sweden is not your country mohammed

The hatred for your country is 100% justified and there is no way you can dispute that

America should be way more hated, it's basically not even a white country anymore and it's guilty of everything bad that has happened to the white race.

Americans are responsible for Europeans holding up "Refugee Welcome" signs?

If you actually listened you would know that we said Sweden was better than America in many ways.

But demographically, America still has a chance..

It's a FACT less than 50% of children in America are white and that's including jews, muslims and hispanics. In reality maybe 20-30% of American children are white. Seriously this is Brazil tier.

sucks

If you wished for Swedish people to listen to your podcasts, you might consider not making light of their genocide, and stop seeking to insult them and acting in as hostile of a manner as possible without actually resorting to violence.

I'm just saying that people don't like it when other people spit in their faces by calling them names, and then sadistically make jokes about foreigners gang-raping their women and committing genocide on them.

Jesus I can't be reading this on a weekend.

We're not posting this shit because we want to make fun of some country or to blame some country, we're doing it because it's agitating and a lot of people need to be more agitated, they're much too comfortable just ignoring reality, or worse, that they are not responsible working against it. Just because people say shit like "swedes are cucks" doesn't really matter on a board where people shitpost about literally any group of people.

I'm not disputing that America has enormous demographic issue, but it's important to remember that our shitskins are very unevenly distributed because our country is very large and comprised of 50 states.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/

Some states, like Vermont, Maine, etc, are still 90+% white (which is whiter than a lot of Euro countries). Shitskin-rich countries like Hawaii, Cali, New Mexico, etc drag down our demographic numbers.

We didn't make any of those jokes.

Read the thread, Sven.

You do know we force a lot of media outlets to say certain things and run certain stories right?

Scandie reporting in. It's well known strategy here to employ arab/turk/black bouncers to keep shitskins out without to many discrimination claims. Sometimes a bouncer will outright tell people they've already filled up their black quota for tonight, when turning them down.

Yes you have, just look at the OP, or your podcast.

Are you literally retarded?

For fuck's sake! Neither Europe nor the US is controlled by its citizens so stop slinging shit and trying to place the blame on your fellow whites.

there were no insults of Swedes, Sven you fucking retarded little shit.

We just stated WHAT WE SAW.

Your OP is an insult, your podcast is an insult.

You really are legitimately retarded, aren't you?

Fjordman?

Do you think there are Swedes who want you white knighting the creeps who destroyed their country you massive fucking faggot?

THE DENIAL

lol you think Swedish people haven't heard this shit before? We compltely dominate anywhere on the Swedish internet, from fucking facejew to forums to twitter to reddit, everywhere our message is. There seems to be this idea on Holla Forums that everybody in this country is bluepilled. We don't need Americans to come and tell us about the situation in our own country, we know about it. Especially when your picture is very disinformed based on some days in the most faggy city in the country.

With that said it doesn't seem to help but it's all we can do, we're slowly starting to see a change in discourse and a switch of the Overton window but people here are just so damn fucking passive that it's unbelievable.

What the fuck are you rambling on about?

Really, your comment makes no fucking sense.

Yes, those images are in no way insults, you are in no way seeking to insult Swedish people by calling all of them (yes literally every single Swedish man) "faggots and failures", that can in no way ever be construed as an insult.

It's perfectly obvious that the intent of both your thread and podcast is to insult Swedish people, nothing else. Or you wouldn't have used those images, or phrased yourself in the manner that you have.

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6224604
adland.tv/commercials/sweden-democrats-apologise-beggars-new-subway-campaign-upsets-stockholmers

I bet you came when your wife was raped by muzzies sven.

Literally Canada.

Fjordman is just an intellectual writer. The power behind document.no

I similar blog which have been active for 10 years in Denmark teamed up document.no in January, already in February/March the cooperation stopped because of "different opinions in the editorial line". The guy running the Danish blog is "Denmark first", however document.no KEEPS shilling for Israel, NON FUCKING STOP.

Stop crying you pr cuck, no Swedish man worth his salt would be offended, he is living this shit.

Channel some of that butthurt towards fixing your country and not lashing out a fellow Holla Forumsack giving you some tough love.

People here do care, they're just either increidbly stupid/self-hating or theyre passive and weak. I mean it is what it is, what do you want us to do about it? All we can do is keep doing what we have been doing for years now, with what little progress it seems to bring us.

Cracking writeup user.

t. Airbnb host, and yes it is hipster as fuck, half our guests are Sweden Yes types.

So? Our content here is for an english speaking audience in case you haven't noticed the lack of bork bork?

Wew, that's quite the jimmie-stirring that I'm able to achieve simply by pointing out what images the OP is using.

You're an attention seeking retard, nothing else, you literally have nothing to come with except lies and insults.

No red-pilled Swede needs to hear what you're saying and you will convert no blue-pilled with that attitude.

All you're really doing is masturbating to the destruction of another white country.

Your mission is to out tonight and get your little soldiers embedded in the fertile crescent.

Fair enough, excuse my butthurt then I'm just really frustrated at everything going on here these days and it's easy to snap when you get reminded of it.

But still keep in mind Stockholm is really, really not representative for this country as a whole. It's not half as bad as you'd think based on going there.

So northern Italians are Turks?

So we shouldn't tell things like they are because its too insulting for sensitive Swedish ears.

Good god, you people are disgusting.

This is kike-tier victim-hood complex. So fucking obvious. I live in Copenhagen, and I if they did this for Copenhagen I would be very pleased.

Danes and Swedes are obsessed with what the world thinks about them. If they knew people are actually pitying them they might actually wake up.

Yes, very sound reasoning.

His podcast is in no way productive, it will redpill no one, and the only possible intent is the insult of Swedish people, and mental masturbation over the genocide of the Swedish people.

You're stupid, Dane.

Jesus, Kebabs are ugly as fuck.

I understand that Swedes have been gaslit harder than most but I still can't believe that any Swedish woman would go for one. Don't they still retain some sort of instinct to go for males who don't look like they're the product of generations of inbreeding?

Bingo, Scandanavians get high on their own press, the world shitting on them would cause a fucking rift in the matrix.

This podcast was clearly made for people who have taken the red-pill already, as evidenced by our constant reference to the Jews.

Its an analysis of the situation from a Holla Forumsack for other Holla Forumsacks.

Rabbi is of no more

I got a bit carried away in cucking for muh Calabria. In all seriousness, gotta hand it to the North for Dante, Petrarch, renaissance masters

Its because of how they act. Swedes have been cucked so the men act like women so they go to men that still act like men.
All part of the kikes plan.

Cities are like that, they have all become "cosmopolitan" and all want to be very similar to those of every other country. It's kind of strange in a way because the poo people can only ever become cosmopolitan "citizens of the world" in a western country, they can never actually become western. They're just there to feed off the place.

I was responding to the Dane, and he said "If they knew people are actually pitying them they might actually wake up."

Yes, read the other peoples posts as well.

This is why we need to shit on them more the most positive results I have gotten from Swedes is when I call them a looser not being cool and relevent is a nightmare for them.

Swedes are just too sensitive and womanly as a race to handle the banter

Banter is very much triggering to non Uk/Irish/Polish people in Europe.

I get that but I just would have thought that there would still be a basic instinct to wretch; I suppose the conditioning has taken its toll though.

Just imagine (I assume you're a male) fucking the female equivalent of what the Swedish women now "want". Imagine you crawl into bed, and Kebabette is there under the sheets. You lift the sheet, and immediately you're hit with a wave of funk which only a lifetime of unhygienic practice can produce. If a white woman can still remain to want the male Kebab in their version of this scenario, they are truly irredeemable and no amount of attempted uncucking will work.

Most people are not joking, they literally believe these things, actually do find the genocide of the Swedish people to be funny, they believe it to be a good thing.

..why would we want that, jesus christ Sven, change your tampon.

So?

have to find a beneficial way to appeal to their sense of pride

Are you retarded?

Because you're cucks.

Who cares about them? We need to fix our own country and it's our responsibility and ours alone. I couldn't care less if some Amerifats hate us.

Most people are just angry and helpless all the time because the situation is looking so shit, it's easy to be butthurt about every little thing then.

Recently a lot of people from some pro-Trump subreddit have come here for some reason.

Get ready to be culturally enriched, the swedish way!

pic related

Gross, but I still kek'd.
Women are predisposed to absolutely submit to dominant males, no matter the circumstance. It literally re-writes their entire personality in the moment, that's where you get the "I can't believe I slept with him" reaction. As long as the shitskin in question is "hip" and "modern" and dresses well, they will stay.

Simple genetics user.

Why are you responding to my comment?
I do not understand the intent of your response.

Yes, now eat my shit.

Listen to me my fellow 88'er. The information is not for Swedish people. If more people outside Sweden gets slightly redpilled on Sweden, they would call their Swedish friends, comment on FB etc. making Swedish people being questioning the current state of affairs.

I respect the Swedish people even though we fought more wars against each other than anybody else on this planet. I'm HORRIFIED by want is happening in Sweden.

And just so you know it, the actions of the Swedish and German politicians have put Denmark just smack in the middel of enemy territory.

Denmark stop working for days because every fucking immigrant wanted to go to Sweden, costing billions in lost revenue.

Please, I understand you are butthurt about it, but accept people are critical of what the Swedish POLITICIANS are doing. They don't understand the Danish and Swedish psyche.

Niggers don't know what big is.

No, but you're a timid oversocialized cuckold who can't take a few mean-spirited jokes without your ego getting all bruised.

Being angry and helpless is what humor is for. For men I suppose, women can't seem to understand it and get all butthurt.

There is really nobody that haven't been reached by the red pill, people don't want to swallow it. If there is something we have done a good job with here it's controlling the internet, even the Swedish reddit is relatively redpilled about stuff.

Although some foreign perspective could be great, I appreciate anyone helping.

Do you not understand the subject that is being discussed?

I didn't hear, because the situation is EXACTLY like Sweden in Denmark, people are however not as cucked, yet!

You swedes are killing your posterity because you are afraid of breaking ranks and being called names by the jewish media. That's pretty funny on the face of it, but it's hardly unique in anything except severity. Anglophones can joke about it in their countries so its weird that you Swedes come here and expect different treatment.

No way, whenever I go to Copenhagen I'm baffled by how white it is, and it's by far your most enriched city from what I've heard. It's a city filled with degenerates though.

Looks white too me. Never seen a shitskin that tall.

I think danes and dutch can mostly handle the bantz too, polish are easily triggered though. Call them polacks and poorfags and they'll be butthurt as fuck most the time. Of course they're not responsive to the cuck stuff - shitskins don't want to live there anyway. A huge part of their population seems to agree, since they're living abroad, underbidding native brits, scandies and krauts in their own countries, driving down the standard of living for everyone.

You have only been to the Central of Central Copenhagen I would imagine. One part of Central Copenhagen, Nørrebro, is completely taken over by Sharia patrols, gangs etc.

Copenhagen has a LARGE metropolitan area. We really do build higher buildings than 5 stories, creating a need to expand horizontally. Multiple areas of the metropolitan area are ghettos, just like Rosengården in Malmø.

pic related : your average culturally enriched swedish male.

Cool. An exception to fact.

NOGS HAVE SMALLER COCKS THAN WHITE PEOPLE.

It's ONLY the straight out of the Serengeti bushniggers that have "larger" cocks and it's

I've toured around quite much, not quite certain where Norrebro is but I've been quite a bit north of Norreport and didn't notice much. I've been going on nightclubs quite a lot around Ströget, Väster and so on and usually see very few shitskins. Christiania and Christianhavn is degenerate as fuck but still quite white.

Have you been to Sweden? I'm certain nowhere in Copenhagen can compare to Malmö/Gothenburg/Stockholm.

We can't fuck our way out of this problem. The math doesn't work.

So did you guys have any experiences with gypsies, aka waste from the sewers of hell, before coming to Sweden?

Dane here. We keep most our shitskins in concrete surburbs, sprinkled around the outskirts of our bigger cities, so if you go to the city is not gonna be bad, but if you go south or west of Copenhagen it's gonna get ugly for awhile, until you hit the country side.

From what you're writing it seems that you've only been in the most central CPH area. Some areas like Nørrebro has much more shitskins, while there's even less in Østerbro and Frederiksberg.

For comparison, Sweden 1949

Whats Gentofte like? does it have shitskins?

I went on a stag weekend with about 15 others to stockholm people generally gave us a wide berth. Didn't seem threatening at all.

Bouncers let us in everywhere.

Pic related:
You toured the black area. The red area is Nørrebro. The blue are roughly areas were we have extremely high concentrations of immigrants.

Never been to Stockholm or Gothenburg.

Haven been to Helsingborg a few times, one time a got mugged by an shitskin.

But the ødegårde in the beautiful Swedish countryside. Good I love it here. Concrete jungle is terrible.

Nope. Not at all. Just recently they were forced to accept a few hundred, something the progressive liberals out there got a bit butthurt about.

Just report these all without replying damn it.

I've been just before the red circle starts so I guess I just missed out on it then. I was more talking about when you walk in town though, when doing that in Stockholm you will see niggers and arabs everywhere and I just didn't get that idea from Copenhagen. Maybe they just don't go there or something.

The wiki said Copenhagen is 10% muslim which while alarming is nowhere near what our major cities have.

Daily reminder Hitler himself wanted to breed Swedes out of existence and had a program to get Swedish women pregnant with German men.

Nordics are simply the lowest tier of the White race.

They are, they are not even genetically Indo-European. Just Scandinavian hunter-gatherers, explains why they lagged behind Greeks and Romans until 11th century.

Well Swedens population is only twice the size of Denmark, but have taken, what? Like 20x times the immigrants.

However it doesn't change the fact Copenhagen have exactly the same problems. Danes are less cucked and feminism is battled ENDLESSLY, thank GOD. You were in the most HIPSTER part of town, which for Danes, even progressives really don't want to live with the filth.

Did you go clubbing?

I grew up there. I knew 3 non-whites. A son of a kenyan banker and a tanzanian goldtrader, a son of ethiopian diplomats and a slightly autistic, but brainy korean adoptee. I'd say that Gentofte is 98% white. 1% waifus, apoptees or talented tenthers, 1% phillipino maids.

what did you mean by this

I think we can all agree that Sweden should be nuked to ashes. Literally no one will miss them.

Well I live just a few km from the bridge so whenever I want to go to the big city I go to Copenhagen because I refuse to set my foot inside Al-Malmö. I've been there quite a lot of times and we usually go clubbing. From my experience everything in the central parts around Ströget are nice, Christiania is degenerate but the rest of Christianshavn is okay and Vesterbro is degenerate (was filled with rapefugees welcome and drug addict things).

Still like it a lot in Copenhagen and have considered moving there, plenty of people who graduate from my university (Lund) go and work in Copenhagen.

The Führer thought Swedes, more exact the people of Dalarna, to be the purest Aryan specimens of man. Cry moar shitskin. He also considered very pure Aryans to be naive. He was right.

The population density of Stockholm is 1600/km2 higher than Copenhagen, because Copenhagen is larger in area. It has something to say.

In addition, shitskins are somewhat scared by Danes, they seem to not respect Swedes at all, and actually believe they have conquered Sweden.

A fun fact, when immigrants began to come to Denmark, we had literally RWDS, grønjakkerne, beating immigrants, only in the middel of the 90'ies they began to die out. I think the new shitskins gets the warning from the older ones.

Yeah, but that's Nazi fantasies.

Genetically, purest "aryans" would look like Siberian nomads, because they were Indo-European ancestors.

Scandinavians still look like what Scandinavian hunter-gatherers did, pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

You should move. A refugee I would actually welcome. Kek

At least do it before we are forced to blow up the bridge.

Foreign wives. Mostly asian, but also south american, african and eastern european.

Cowardly parasite solution

"A Jewish Gift to Humanity: The Nuclear Nightmare

Below is only a partial list. The total number of the Jews involved is staggering and shocking and the list below is incomplete, due to time restrictions. The list below contains the most noted Jewish scientists who worked directly on the Manhattan Project. Nearly all of the individuals on the list below were hard-core Communists; many more were spies, who gave the formula for the atom bomb to the Soviets. Upon researching, I was appalled at how the authors [mostly Jews], who wrote articles and biographies of the individuals below, portrayed these mass-murderers in a very positive light, exalting many to a hero status. Feel free to do your own research given the information contained on this website.

Below is a partial list of Jews who were directly involved in the Manhattan Project. There were many more Jews involved at all levels of researching, constructing, and advocating the use of the atomic bomb than can be listed here."

J. Robert Oppenheimer [American Jew] - Scientific Director - Project "Y"

Frank Oppenheimer [American Jew] - Brother of and Assistant to J. Robert Oppenheimer

Albert Einstein [German born Jew] - Consultant to the Project

Niels Bohr [Danish born Jew] - Consultant to the Project

Leó Szilárd [Hungarian born Jew] - Group Leader - Metallurgical Laboratory

Nicholas Kürti [Hungarian born Jew] - Worked with Franz Eugen Simon [German born Jew] and developed a method of separating uranium 235 from raw uranium ore

David Bohm [American Jew] - Performed theoretical calculations for the Calutrons at the Y-12 facility in Oak Ridge, used to electromagnetically enrich uranium for use in the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945

Rudolf Peierls [German born Jew] - British Mission

Felix Bloch [Swiss born Jew] - Worked under Hans Albrecht Bethe, performing nuclear fission research

Eugene [Paul] Wigner [Hungarian born Jew] - Group Leader - Metallurgical Laboratory

James Chadwick [British born Jew] - Chief - British Mission

James Franck [German born Jew] - Director - Chemistry Group

Otto Frisch [German born Jew] - British Mission

Edward Teller [Hungarian born Jew] - Thermonuclear Research

Emilio Gino Segrè [Italian born Jew] - Group Leader

Hans Albrecht Bethe [German born Jew] - Chief - Theoretical Division

Klaus Fuchs [German born Jew] - Theoretical Division [Communist Spy]

Richard Phillips Feynman [American Jew] - Group Leader - Theoretical Division

Morris Kolodney [American Jew] - Manager - DP Site

Louis Rosen [American Jew] - The "Father" of the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center

Louis Slotin [Canadian born Jew] - Critical Testing - resulted in his accidental death

Jacob Beser [American Jew] - Weapons firing and fusing

Theodore Alvin Hall [American Jew] - Youngest Scientist at Los Alamos

Samuel T. Cohen [American Jew] - Worked in the Efficiency Group

Samuel Goudsmit - [Danish born Jew] - Scientific Head of the Alsos Mission

George Placzek - [Moravian born Jew] - British Mission

Eugene Rabinowitch - [Russian born Jew] - Metallurgical Laboratory

Joseph Rotblat - [Polish born Jew] - Worked with James Chadwick [Communist Spy]

Gregory Breit - [Russian born Jew] - Predecessor of J. Robert Oppenheimer

David Greenglass [American Jew] - Manhattan Project Infiltration [Communist Spy]

George Abramovich Koval [American Jew] - Special Engineer Detachment [Communist Spy]

Victor Weisskopf [Austrian born Jew] - Theoretical Division

Alvin Martin Weinberg [American Jew] - Theoretical Physics under Eugene [Paul] Wigner

Isidor Isaac Rabi [Polish born Jew] - Consultant to the Project

Stan Frankel [American Jew] - Theoretical Division

Enrico Fermi [Italian born Gentile] was married to a Jewess - Group Leader - Theoretical Division

It's either that or somewhere on the Finnish coast where parts of my family come from. I sadly don't have much hope left for Sweden.

The first atomic bomb was designed and constructed in Los Alamos, New Mexico. The top-secret code name given to this working was "The Manhattan Project." The reason for the name was that Bernard Baruch [Jew], lived in Manhattan New York, as did many of the other top officials. The chief scientist of the Los Alamos Laboratory from 1943 to 1945 was J. Robert Oppenheimer, another prominent Jew. Oppenheimer's brother Frank, a card-carrying communist, was also a leading atomic scientist working at Los Alamos.

"One of the central figures in not only laying the theoretical ground work but also persuading President Roosevelt to launch the whole atomic bomb program was Albert Einstein, a foreign-born Jew with 16 communist front affiliations."

"The first commissioner of the Atomic Energy Commission was David E. Lilienthal, a Jew, who belonged to at least two communist fronts. He remained in that position for a considerable length of time." 1

Niels Bohr [Danish born Jew], given the Nobel Prize in 1922, escaped Denmark in 1943. "In September 1943, reliable word reached Bohr about his imminent arrest by the German police; the Danish resistance quickly managed to help Bohr and his wife escape by sea to Sweden. Soon after, Bohr was flown in a military aircraft to Britain. There he was introduced to the then-secret atomic bomb project. Eventually he was directed to the project's principal location in the United States of America. Bohr worked on the Manhattan Project at the top-secret Los Alamos laboratory in New Mexico, where he was known by the name of Nicholas Baker for security reasons."2

Leó Szilárd [Hungarian born Jew] born in Budapest, assisted Enrico Fermi in conducting the first controlled nuclear chain reaction.

Nicholas Kürti [Hungarian born Jew: Kürti Miklós] and Franz Eugen Simon [German born Jew who fled to Britain after Hitler came to power] discovered how to separate uranium-235 from uranium ore, which was necessary for the construction of an atomic bomb.3

"It is of utmost significance to point out that both atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb were in large measure a Jewish production. But basically the atom bomb and its further proliferation, is a Jewish idea. One of the central figures in not only laying the theoretical groundwork but also persuading President Roosevelt to launch the whole atomic bomb program was Albert Einstein, a foreign-born Jew with 16 communist front affiliations."

"It was at this time that most of the Atomic secrets were stolen and passed on to the Soviets. When it comes to listing the spies and traitors involved, it almost reads like a Jewish Who's Who. The most notorious were Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were tried and executed for treason, the only traitors in modern U.S. history to have suffered this fate. Further involved in this spy network were Harry Gold, Abraham Brothman, David Greenglass, [Ethel Rosenberg's brother], Israel Weinbaum, Miriam Moscowitz, Sidney Weinbaum, Morton Sobell. All these were Jews, and all were convicted of treason. It is also significant in the further development of the hydrogen bomb, again Jews were in the forefront, such as J. Robert Oppenheimer, Steve Nelson [real name Joseph W. Weinberg] and Edward Teller."
"To get on with the crux of our dissertation, namely the commercial and industrial proliferation of nuclear wastes in the United States, which more than any other issue hangs as an ominous pall over our heads. It threatens to bring death, cancer, leukemia, and birth defects to the mass of the population, and, in fact, exterminate humanity itself."
"It is of utmost significance to point out that the Jewish network, has kept close control of the development and proliferation of this most devastating of all technical achievements – nuclear fission and nuclear fusion." 4

1 Ben Klassen, Racial Loyality issue 27, Creativity Movement

2 Wikipedia article on Niels Bohr

3 International Council for Science (ICSU) Committee on Data for Science and Technology CODATA Newsletter Number 79 March 1999

4 Ben Klassen, Racial Loyalty issue 27, Creativity Movement

I know Bohr's mom was an ethnic jew and all that jazz, but he was a baptized lutheran and I've never heard of him championing any jewish causes. Just saying.

Those cryptos, man.

He got his intelligence from his…. father. A professor.

Friendly reminder kikes are intermarrying goyim to get the preferred traits. His mother came from …. banksters.

Bohr were not political. He did not flee as a dog as jews all over Europe did but stayed in Denmark after the Germans came. First in 1943 after (((claims))) the Germans would arrest and deport him he fled to Sweden. "Surprisingly" the Germans let ALL Danish jews flee to Sweden or England. So much for extermination, eh?

He was a mischling, but very Danish in mindset.

Nokia is the number 1 phone for third worlders the globe over. That's how

Nokia (was) Finnish

Ericsson is Swedish. They don't really sell that many phones, but the infrastructure to run the networks.

As a dane I never thought of Bohr as a jew tbh, but the point stands.

Fun fact is that my otherwise wholly aryan self is 1/32 jewish. Guy was a wealthy merchant who'd bring in a new attractive country girl every one or two years, seduce/rape and impregnate her and pay/coerce a young country boy to assume the fatherhood and flee to America. Shit, I might be legally related to some you fine, hateposting scandie-burgers out there.

Yes. This is breddy much my perception too.

Genetically, "pure" aryans would look like Siberian nomads, they were Indo-European ancestors.

Scandinavians still look like what Scandinavian hunter-gatherers did, pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. They were from funnel beaker culture.

3rd world has no 3/4G outside of major cities, and in Africa not even there.

Tbh, Android is NIG OS. POCs in the west all have smartphones, but only asians and tenfers even have laptops. Nigggers and mudslime usually go to a café to play COD.

I know. They are expecting us to install it.

I'm a software developer myself and I'm appalled people believe anyone could learn to "program". Programming is both an science and an art.

Indians maybe cheap and "good" at programming, but they certainly don't know how to explain anything. Wasted 1 month on communication failure from their part, until a got hold of a white guy which took he 5 minuts to explain.

I saw your post the last time. You seem like someone with a chip on their shoulder.

Never underestimate the greed of your (((boss)))

Nordicists are bad for European unity.

And I sure as hell isn't cheap. My boss which i a crypto kept telling the owners of the company that I was a difficult employee and blaming me for all his own faults, even though he himself couldn't program anything even if his life had depended on it.

He literally got that education by somebody doing him favors. God I'm glad I shall never seem him again.

Loving my own kind doesn't mean a dislike others. I have a great deal of respect for slavs and latins.

With jews you lose.

I'm a legit Brasil monkey. I'm proud that Sweden has become so multicultural and tolerant and miscigenated like our dear giant zika pool.

Soon Sweden will become like us, a crime peaking, shitty and brown populated jungle, filled with sexual degeneracy. A banana juice toast for Sweden!

HUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEU BR BR BR BR BR

Wasnt there this huge rape scandal going on in brazil? Looks like Sweden is way ahead of you guys in progressiveness

They actually tried to "whiten" Brazil at the start of the 20th century by luring white immigrants but nobody wanted to go to that shithole

Monkey here

It's fake as fuck, the girl already passed all levels of sexual degeneracy prmitted in the rat filled slums. She asked all those guys to fuck her, to pay her drug debt and get her fix, but the media, along with the feminists and politics hide the truth like hell, speaking any word against her in the majority of cases is getting a fight with a mob.

No, many whites and asians have come, but the levels of niggerness even in that time had godly levels.

Now we're only a bunch of brown, black and very scarce albino apes, fighting for idleness and easy money.

We're very well adopted to such socially advanced society, but you europeans and americans will face hell in the miscigenation process, you're not accostumed with monkey behaviourism.

Pic strongly related.

Bumping to bring this thread back alive.

Got some more pictures to share.

Are you still in Stockholm?

If you wanna meet up, email me at [email protected]/* */

I forget, what's the image limit?

photos from a stockholm beerfest. all within an hour tonight, just the some that we got on camera. This is sad.

This isn't Grindr m8

No shit? I would show them around, and answer any questions they have.

Why'd you instantly assume something gay, are you Swedish?

take us to the ghetto, user.

Sweden is anti pol the country. A nation of the most beutiful homogeneous nordic where all the men are queer and women fuck niggers

no. but this is…

Sure no problem. Send me an email

If one's highschool experience could be extended indefinitely and across an entire city, that would be stockholm.

Sweden is a nation that has been under the control of a single government party for DECADES. They're basically brainwashed into being mindless drones incapable of independent thought.

I didn't see many beautiful Nords in these pics. Maybe they're all hiding in the countryside, or have moved. Or maybe Nords aren't actually that beautiful anymore, and cuck genes have been selected for so often, that most of the country looks like your average antifa rally.

it's like in america. the kebabs/blacks rarely get with the really hot ones. they like em thick

'nother photo cache

wish that were true about stockholm

not really sure what was going on here

Well in any case, Sweden has long been a lost cause. Any Swedish people who are yet sane should form their own proto-nation by building small communities and resisting the State whenever possible, or migrate to America or Eastern Europe. That is, if other yurobros would even want them around.

Sweden confirmed for no bantz allowed.

Sweden confirmed for many things ITT

So you go out of your way to find mixed race couples, and then post all of those images.

Wow you're a cucked faggot.

most of these were taken within less than an hour wandering around the downtown.

we snapped pics because ppl didnt believe us in the last thread we made.

You're from fucking reddit, I knew it.

You're a cuck who compile as many images as you can of interracial couples, and then spread them. You're a Swedish hating cuck, and that's all you are.

nope. sorry sven, time to air out the dirty laundry.

What, you're a cuck who is full of shit, which is self evident by you reposting the same images again and again.

they are disorganized. why are you in so much denial?

What denial? I'm merely stating the obvious.

I would say he deserves to be there more than the original swedes, really sad

for most Scandinavians, meds don't look that different from turks.

Someone post that pic of the American antifa in France, the one with the guy in the gray hoodie.

What "warning"? "Accept cultural marxism or we'll shoot you?" It's you faggots who brought your "democracy" to Europe, your country was the bolthole that Kalergi and the Frankfurt School Jews fled to when Europe got too hot for them. Now Europe is suffering the refugee crisis because the US wants to fund "moderates" to keep the Syria war going (for Israel) and your Jewish billionares like Soros and Sunden funding all these protest groups demanding they be let in.

YANKEE GO HOME

you know that beggar is a very acceptable position in life for a gyppo, right?

So do Swedes all just not give a single fuck about this?
Their country can only be saved right now by a massive genocide.

if you stay long enough around "refugees" long enough i guess it's not that hard to not give a fuck.

This is the guy that gave Muslims THREE NEW COUNTRIES in Europe, one of which is in NATO.

I'll just go ahead and add Sweden to my list of places to never go.

Along with Britain, Germany and France.

Perhaps you should add Netherlands, Greece, Spain etc to the list of no go places if you are gonna be a fag.

I'm not being a fag by any stretch of the imagination, Abdul. If I go to Europe, I want to see European Europe, not the middle-fucking-east.

heard gunshots a few days ago

I recommend the British isles and the south of France, but avoid Marseilles and stick to the south-west.

T. Travelfag

Seriously, it doesn't matter how hard you project the salt, it leaves a white trail straight back to you.

You people are going to be at war in a year. How the fuck are you still in denial about the basic fucking problems?

combo shilling: D&C AND Disinfo.

oh, wait, sorry, you namedropped soros.

The ride is a tiger. Do not get off.

Why is the thread about Sweden but you are posting pics from Norway?

I saw Gypsies and Arabs all over Sweden when I went there. They're fucking everywhere.

Gypsies sadly yes but Arabs aren't that common. I mean they exist but my city is still around 98-99% white.

Can you get some photos and videos of the degeneracy?

You should try using buckshot as mouthwash, nigger.

>realize nowhere in my country is 98% white

These pictures almost made me cry OP.

Will we ever have a 100% homogeneous white country again?

All I want is ONE place on this planet where I can escape from diversity.

Is that so much to ask for?

It's called Israel :^)

My backup plan is to convert to Judaism and move to Israel if the diversity reaches critical mass (ie non-white majority). My great-grandfather was a Jew so I think I would be eligible for Aliyah.

Can travel to your country as a refugee?

sure, all we have to do is read more, write movie reviews, attend conferences, make podcasts, create funny childish memes, and it will magically happen with no physical effort whatsoever required

counter-currents.com/2016/05/a-fundraising-appeal-tough-talk-from-a-hard-man-on-the-internet/

Yeah, I don't get involved in any of that bullshit. Forming a political party and trying to win elections is about the only thing that's viable, aside from forming an army and taking over an area of land to keep the non-whites out by force. Anything that doesn't stop non-white immigration or remove non-whites is a waste of time.

Sure, if you're white and willing to work.

Someone in one of these Sweden threads mentioned Stockholm, Sweden and I thought, "wait, like the disease?"
And so in reading the actual history of Stockholm's Syndrome, it appears Sweden has always been cucked.
What better place for (((them))) to instill refugees than the country where its citizens defend and become attached to their assailant in an armed robbery.

You still haven't said what country it is.

It's Croatia.

You can help the brewing fucking civil war and the government falling apart right now.

Oh and we have a political party that has, basically, an SS division (SSG, actually), which are by, pure coincidence (oy vey) dressed in snazzy red and black uniforms.

I have heard good things about Croatia. Mainly that it's still 99-100% white with virtually no non-whites at all. Can you elaborate on the racial situation?

But the thing is, no country will stay white unless it has laws in place to keep it white. That party you mentioned sounds good. One thing I was thinking of doing was trying to get a job in the asylum office, so I could personally reject every asylum application from a non-white.

The racial stuff, the EU is only forcing us to accept a very low amount of "poor refugees" I think it was 400 at worst.

If you live in any of the bigger seaside cities, you'll see a nigger or two, mostly on vacation during the summer months, But you'll mostly see Asian or white tourists. They don't get out of hand.

Last gay pride parade I remember happening in Split ended with one fag getting hit in the head with a glass ashtray and suffering permanent brain damage.

Zagreb is a liberal shithole, but all capitals are.

Are there many non-whites in Zagreb? Overall the situation sounds pretty good. I hope that a far-right party wins there that can pass laws to keep it white. Like the "White Australia Policy", we need a white Croatia policy, or a white Europe policy.

Eh, in 12 hours in Zagreb, I'd seen more subhumans than my whole life in the south.

And everyone who's not a subhuman drives a fucking smartcar and is a huge hipster.

sounds like toronto

I thought pigs were halal.

That's terrible. Is there any European large city that isn't infested with non-whites? They always try to take over the capital first because that's where the government is. Also I have heard there's a lot of hipsters in most big European cities. Do you think that you could expel the non-whites from the country if the right party got in?

By more than in my whole life, I mean maybe thirty of them.

I don't count the gooks as subhuman.

And yes, the non-whites could probably get removed, but they're not a huge issue yet, as most women here wouldn't even consider fucking a muslim or nigger, or if some shitskin gets out of line he gets his shit beat in.

I guess we're sortof immune to the marxist bullshit because of Yugoslavia.

Damn, that's nowhere as near as bad as I thought. Seeing only thirty or so non-whites in a city is very good demographics. It sounds like Croatia is doing very well compared to places like France. You have to remove the non-whites now, even if they're "not an issue" now. That's how it starts. People get complacent and say "It's only a few hundreds or a few thousand non-whites, it's not a threat." But then they have 20 kids each and you're outnumbered. Good luck my friend, work to keep the shitskins out. And kick the gooks out too, I don't want to see any non-whites in Europe at all.

Little girl..
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?

Ay

I don't know how you don't Breivik.

Remember fam, this is why we fight.

Could be sarcasm, maybe I just want it to be raging sarcasm and not some cuck family wanting their own house nigger.

Holy shit, stop false-flagging to make yourself feel better, Swedefaggot. Your country has problems, but the solution isn't pretending they don't exist or to tear down what could be your allies.

Takes on a whole different meaning. A shame when a people forget who they are but nature is relentless.

Sweden will always be a place I wanted to go but now I know it doesn't exist…anymore.

You don't have to rely on just your senses. Genetic research proves that southern italians are different from sandniggers. Look it up.

Based on my San Francisco trip

As someone who lives in Zagreb I can tell the non-Croats/white problem is still minor. But I am afraid the niggers are getting imported without the knowledge on the public. On the main square there is this one islamists from Tunisia working as a entertainer (he is pretenfing to be a robot). He should be removed.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS CITY

Be truthful with me, are there a decent amount of blondes in Croatia?

You don't like their brunettes? Fucking stunning.

Croats are mostly dark haired. Sure there are some blonds but not the majority of the population

ZAGREB

Bullshit. Even the HDSSB (who has the SSG) is not right enough. They are literary pro-EU cucks. The reason they have officially a quasi divison is to troll the media

ZAGREB
A
G
R
E
B

B O G I ' R V A T I
O
G
I
'
R
V
A
T
I

I've been studying here since August so almost a year now, originally Croatian (Kutina burac). I can vouch completely for OP but i'd like to say something ive noticed as well. If you get on the subway on the weekend or late at night you will see sooooooo many Arabs and other """minorities""" BUT if you get on the subway at lets say 7 in the morning on a work day (when people commute) you will only see Swedes (90%). Its like poetry, it rhymes.

never said I didn't, just curious. :)

I thought Serbs and Bosniaks were mostly darker complected.

ZDS brate

Fucking love my country. So glad I moved back from fucking Canada

old fake pictures

If they're old that just makes it worse, because the situation must be even worse now than the pics imply

Marsh nigger here. Can confirm that unless you stay out of the Randstad you need to get out of the Netherlands. Go either to Friesland, Groningen, the far east or the south, where the Moroccans and Somali are less in number

>mfw I live in a relatively big village with > 25 % muslims and niggers

Man these guy sound like faggots, is this really the future of the right?

One of these is not like the others

Yes, goys, jews invented nuclear, let's stay off nukes and only let the jews have nukes.

why two threads?