Both of these bitches are offered to you for sale at a yard sale for $5 apiece

Both of these bitches are offered to you for sale at a yard sale for $5 apiece.

They're unwilling slaves, but come with leashes and collars, and they come with paperwork making the sale legal, like buying a puppy at the kennel.

Which one do you buy, and how do you use them?

i buy them both and stop showering from now on then.. they have to lick me clean every morning

the skinny one, i want to teach her tricks and fat bitches can't do tricks. plus short hair is hawt.

since when?

Like, pet tricks?

Fat bitch could at least be milked.

she's hot because she's audrey hepburn and not because she has short hair

like pet tricks. after intense training i can get the skinny one gymnast fit faster than the fat one

since literally always

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the thin one.

The fat one has high maintenance and hygiene issues. I don't want a smelly slave.

Short hair doesn't always work, it depends on the girl. The skinny bitch in question looks perfect with it, even though she's probably a dyke.

Also, short hair makes for cuter puppygirls. Skinny bitch can eat and drink out of a bowl, lick shoes clean and suck cock without long hair getting in the way.

fat one, would make a good butt slut

Fuck yeah. Buy them both. The one on the left will be a 7/10 once she's starved back into human shape. Housing and food shouldn't cost much.

figuratively?

Of course the fat bitch is eating

Nice to imagine a world where at least some women could be legally bought and sold in public…maybe just dykes and ugly girls like these?

Not sure how anyone would go about rounding them up or if there would be any government oversight over the sale of eligible women, but the idea is hot, *especially* if the women are unwilling dykes/feminists like these.

You should read Gor. You would like Gor.

i just want to ask what actually happened that made women get a say in anything. they should still just be home tenders, with no rights. where did it go wrong. who was the first idiot man to white knight and cause women being heard to be acceptable?

I'll take the milf in the blue dress, behind the fat chick.

That's the big fantasy thing where women on another planet have always been slaves, right?

That's not a bad idea, but I prefer something like that somehow creeping into today's society, on our world, in our time. And not just the result of a conservative, men's rights activism, but maybe some kind of social horror story (at least from women's perspective) about the rights of women all around the world - but especially in first world countries - being somehow eroded without warning, quickly resulting in scenarios like OP's.

Maybe something happens to men to cause them to act on instincts and desires that they've always harbored but could never act upon, while an infastructure to begin the mass enslavement of a big chunk of the female population begins to appear without warning…

Maybe it's all the result of a sadistic social engineering experiment by aliens, or somebody altering history and/or reality with some kind of advanced technology?

The left one of course. Although

… makes a good point.

Realistically if parents owned their children you would mostly get opportunities to buy the daughters of (a) single mothers, (b) families in financial distress, (c) patriarchs with so many daughters that they consider slavery a reasonable punishment for disobedience, (d) non-white fathers who don't have any strong emotional bond with the mother or the child and see it mainly as a financial asset.

More common would be something halfway between arranged marriage and purchase, where the father chooses a good man for his daughter and then negotiates the best price he can get from him.

All three of these strike me as highly possible; pick your poison.

1. Welfare states collapse, single mothers and their children are allowed to starve, become eager for positions as concubines

2. As norms concerning the protection of children enter freefall, children become sexual active at younger and younger ages; then with older and older partners; until going to playgrounds to flirt and convince a qt3.14 to "run away" with you is more popular than going to a bar. At that point parents will start closely guarding their children to delay abduction, but will also look for suitable men.

3. Courts reverse certain blatantly unconstitutional labor law rulings, giving much more flexibility in work contracts. At that point there will be huge demand for imported foreign "maids" (i.e., indentured concubines). As the pussy pours in, women will become desperate, and poorer/stupider/uglier native women will look for the security of the same contracts. The more it spreads the more it is normalized, and soon legally binding indentures will be the most common way for a man to acquire a woman.

the one on the right, without a doubt

those dinky little titters

I want the chubby one on the left,, I don't have to explain why and I don't care what you think.

a-are you going to eat her user?

From the look of the pic, the fat one seems less bitchy.

the fat girl. With a little exercise and dieting, she could be pretty cute, I prefer women with actual curves, so maybe only 30 pounds, and her tits look naturally bigger than the waif's. Obviously she would become a sex slave and maid

Well, which ever, the first thing anyone should do is remove their glasses, thus making them utterly dependent upon you. They could earn vision points where the more willing they are during sexuals acts and cleaning they longer they get their vision back. For instance, happily letting me use their throat as a toilet gets a full half hour of vision time with access to television and books.
I have no intention of wasting precious food on them, so she would have to sustain on my shit, piss and cum. For the longest lasting it would be the fat one as her flab will help sustain her on my nutrient weak excrement diet. However then thin one has dignity. The fat one will undoubtedly be more conditioned to endure abuse and self loathing, but the skinny one would be much more challenging and interesting to break into submission.
I suppose I would just bend them both over and choose based on anus color.

The one on the left is getting knocked up the rest of her life, by me and our sons.

The one on the right is getting sterilized and pimped out to black felons.

y not both

I'd pick the fat one because she looks like less of a dyke cunt.

She might be cute after losing a few pounds.

:^)

Buy both, fuck the skinny one, starve the fat one, then fuck the fat one when she looks like the skinny one.

Even better - she probably wears a padded bra to make what little dinky titters she's got look like A cups.

they're both kikes

only correct answer is 'give dose of zyklon-b'

which is not my code name for my dick

Best $10 ever spent

I'll take the one on the right. I would make her grow out her hair and dress like a little girl.

until you have to pay for the cremation. Fatties cost extra

I *do* wonder what the exact legal status of these two women would be, even if they were available for sale like pets.

You would assume that there's some kind of laws against harming women like there are against abusing pets, though considering that these women would already be unwilling slaves being sold to strange men, it's safe to assume that they've already been emotionally harmed, and that sexual abuse would be tolerated by the law as long as any permanent physical damage isn't done…..though even the definition of "permanent physical damage" would probably be up in the air, since it would likely be within their owner's right to subject them to any body-modifying surgeries and alterations he wishes.

Buy them both; the fat one does all the cleaning and the skinny one gets to be my sex slave.

Might be more fun to just slap a humiliating wig on her. The benefit of short hair means you can put her in all sorts of wigs and headgear without worrying about how her existing hair might mess it up.

What kind of little girl dress? Like a modern day kid, a Japanese loli, or some V for Vendetta shit?

Oldschool flower dresses that are tailored for little girls. She seems pretty petite, so I am sure she would fit in one. Also, one piece bathing suits and girl scout uniforms etc… Pigtails would be mandatory every day.

I'm sure that would drive her nuts, especially since I doubt she would be up for being treated like a pedo victim.

How do you break her in to accept her role as Daddy's Little Girl and walk around in public wearing all those outfits without rebelling?

well she looks like a liberal so i'm sure she already has a childish mentality.

I'd probably isolate her in a room and make her watch Disney movies all day and treat her like she's 8. She'd eventually break.

Do you keep her hairless, too? And if so, do you have her shave all over every day, or do you subject to some kind of full body electrolysis or something that permanently denudes her of all hair below the neck?

In this kind of world where so many women are openly kept as property, I would assume that there might be 'body shops' in every town where basic modifications like that can be made to any woman.

Skinny bitch, the hair'll grow out easier than fatso will lose the weight. Skinny would look fantastic with some work.

the bigger question is: which one is the face fucker and which is the squealing fuckee?

sell the fat one at a profit, keep the skinny one as a fixer-upper.

problem with her is her stylist is shit. that's a boy's cut in the back, looks bad.
pixie cuts are awesome, I love a feminine neck line.

buy both
10 bucks no fucks given
put in cage together next to crocodiles
which ever girl eats the other first, throw her in with crocodiles.

/thread

user, pls

I doubt there would be anything equivalent to animal cruelty laws; animal cruelty laws will disappear before full-throated slavery reappears.

There may be different classes of slaves, some sold into a status that guarantees some protection from the master. It is also possible the girl would have status based on her original caste at birth, such that who can own whom and how they can treat them depends on the ethnic gulf between them. It's also common for a slave girl to gain some legal protection if she bears her master children.

In a world where many women are slaves who don't even have the equivalent of animal cruelty laws, there would have to be some kind of restraining chip or something installed into every woman to keep them from suiciding, especially if we're talking about a sudden conversion of today's first-world women into slaves.

Doubt it. Women barely ever commit suicide… they cut themselves to get attention, swallow pills and get sick, but it's rare that a woman takes one of the effective suicide options

And anyway, while the adjustment would be hard it's not like feminism makes girls happy. 1/4 on anti-depressants? Many would be happier as slaves, even if she were sold to a man who has reason to hate her.

I think in a world where women have absolutely no protection and that there owners can do anything to them, up to and including torturing and killing them, that suicide rates for women would skyrocket.

I would buy both and offer to free them. As fun as it would be to sexually exploit them, I'm just not that kind of guy, and honestly, who as the time for dealing with disobedient slaves?

But for a measly ten bucks I can feel smug and superior all day? That's a pretty good deal.

Transcendent Autism

At least do what would do and have them show off their assholes to you in public before you set them free

I considered it (or similar) but that would cheapen my smugness.

I freed two slaves, you?
Well err, maybe. But I still freed them, that's worth something, right?

That's not how I want the conversation to go.

8ch is the most degenerate thing I can imagine

And yet, here you are.

hmm. what else were you considering?

…they'd have more orgasms, have more babies, and make better decisions.

I guess the skinny one as a house cleaner?

I'd give her old harvard classics for good behavior, because she looks like a bookworm. Maybe a sewing machine and some fabric. I'm sure feeding her would be cheap because she probably already lives on beans and rice.

french maid or just a house cleaner in street clothes?

I don't care as long as the house is clean tbqhwyf.

I was thinking of something along the lines of making them undress and telling them that remaining exposed was their only duty as slaves. Maybe I'd have the fat one would be topless and the skinny one bottomless. Other than that, I'd let them do whatever they want, they could basically live like free women, as long as they remained half naked.

But… as fun as that sounds. I think I'll stick with my smug option.

Although it did also occur to me that they might not be totally pleased with being turned out on the street without a penny to their names. If that were the case, I would certainly be happy to keep them as naked servants for a while, in exchange for some money to help get their new lives started. That seems fair.

The fatty looks funnier. I mean, look at how she is happy with her piece of cake while the skinny looks all shaking and triggered

Running around half naked would probably be incredibly tame compared to what other owners would ask of their slaves, but it would still be funny to see how fatty would deal with her naked udders being fondled in public and skinny not being able to stop anyone from ogling her cunt or even shoving some fingers up there, knowing that if any news of them running, hiding or stopping any unwanted touching reaches you that you might punish them far worse than just a little forced public nudity…

Short hair is an instant turn on for me

Spend $10, buy both.
force the fat one into the gym every day until she loses 100 lbs. Make the skinny one lift weights twice a week so she tones up. Fuck both, but fuck the fat one in the ass only. Fat pussy is the worst.

how come?

fuck the upkeep, buy low-sell high is pointless on assets like these. i'd buy the fat girl's lunch tho

???

So I'm guessing that all of you participating in this thread would be totally cool with the idea of being slaves yourselves.

Not bad, but rather than having them swap clothes, I'd put both of them in a skintight getup that would show off their bodies and would be something they wouldn't be caught dead wearing in public if they were still free.

Imagine fatty's udders in this, or skinny forced to show off her ass, but still with the threat of losing a piece of that outfit with every word they let slip.

Fat one, skeletals are disgusting.

Yeah, actually, that's one of my fetishes, being a cumdump slave.
no ball mutilation please though

Poopy head detected

I didn't say anything about letting random people grope my slaves. Ogling certainly, but they better keep their damn hands off.

Might be a good punishment though. If I caught one of them wearing clothes she wasn't supposed to, I could make her wear a little sign saying "Please feel my tits/pussy." for a weak or so.

But my ultimate goal wouldn't be to give them a hard time, I'd want them accept their nudity. That's more in line with my fetish.

If you believe in slavery, you should accept the idea of being a slave yourself.

How about a black Man talks to the black community about bringing slaves back and a white Man does the same. We will end racism. And most likely bring in a lot of sexism Thats a nice goal eh? But butt slaves is the best thing

why?

hue hue, what?

If cheap body shops for women are readily available, then I'd take these two in for permanent body hair denuding and lactation induction.

While they're both forced to milk themselves (or each other) daily, I start thinking up far more extensive body modifications to both bitches…

No, because you wouldn't mistreat them. You wouldn't want to treat a woman the way the woman in your gif is being treated. You'd actually love them, and they'd love you back. They'd be submissive and grateful that you take care of them, and *because of that* you'd love them and continue to treat them well.

The only reason BDSM is such a common fetish today is that hardly any men today ever get to see this kind of treatment from the women they date.

If you could have a nice girl who was feminine and submissive, you would be disgusted by the gif you posted. What I'm saying here is true, even though (in this hypothetical world) there would of course still be sociopath men who mistreated women - just like how it's true that most people take care of and love their pets even though the occassional sociopath abuses animals.

Im married to one and Im pretty sure if i tied her to a post and fucked her like that she would absolutely love it.

Stop thinking women are pure creatures. They exist to have babies.

Nothing I said even remotely implies that I think women are pure creatures. Your reading comprehension sucks.

not lesbians though

If you can take other people as property, why can't I take you?

You just want to fuck these degenerates because you are a degenerate.

The only correct option is euthanasia. For only a mere 10 dollars, you too can help make the world a better place by removing human waste from it.

Won't somebody think of the environment?

Well, if you're gonna go that route

Historically, there have been two types of slavery. The first was were someone fucked up - got into debt, or committed a crime. The second was where some recognizable division existed between people (for example, race).

So to answer your question (which I bet you thought was really clever, but actually wasn't …at all) OP proposed that sex be used as the demarcation between who can and cannot be a slave. And that's why you can't take me as a slave (under OP's rules).

Hope that helps.

Since we're talking about pure fantasy, I would also suggest that if all enslaved women are implanted with behavior-modifying chips, that they also be able to force the women to obey any command made of them, even if the woman willfully resists.

I would assume that OP's two women would already be chipped like this anyway, since I can't imagine they would allow themselves to be sold for so cheaply at a garage sale, especially if they've just been yanked off he street and turned into slaves just before their sale.

They could be railing like mad inside their minds and almost going insane with the desire to kick their owner in the balls and run as they're leashed to a tree by the garage with "$5 apiece" signs hanging from their necks, but a few simple from the guy who captured them renders them unable to speak, run or hide their bodies - at least until they're sold and their chips are reprogrammed by their new owner.

the slender one, no contest. make her a maid with benefits or something.

Thank you for saying what I wasn't going to bother saying, even though he was a troll

Wow thats fucking deep…

A perfect description of the contents of OP's photo

Did your mom have cancer?

I would use her to post my memes on imageboards.

For just $10 it would be fun to just buy them up and then use them for some disposable purpose (candleholders, coatracks, dinner plates) and literally just throw them in the garbage the next day.

Most definitely the skinny one. The fat one even if starved still suffers from poor eye genetics, eyes are much too small in comparison to the face. Not only that, she shows a predisposition to poor body care, being as she allowed for herself to become what she is. Such poor maintenance reveals a disconnection between body and mind, which has lead to a probable low self image. If she has allowed herself to destroy her own body, than i doubt she would mind suicide after enslavement. Simply put, i don't want to invest a considerable amount of my time on some fat ass slave that will cost more to maintain than the skinny one.

The skinny one evidently does in fact take care of her body to some degree. She is of course not a perfect specimen, as her fat deposits represent more of her body weight than muscle, as you can see from the arms. She will need dieting and exercise in order to mold properly. However, her attempt at maintenance shows that she cares about her self and would likely be at least risk of suicide compared to the fat one. It also shows she hasn't entirely chugged down the kool-aid unlike the fat one who swallowed the fucking pitcher. Ideologically she can be restored back into a normal state of mind, and probably into a dependant and submissive individual if you play your cards right.

Overall, expenses and fruit of my labor taken into account, the skinny one would make a perfect addition to my household as a slave that can be used in a variety of ways, from sexuality to labor. Who knows, i might even wife the bitch.

I need more of this. Woman being treated like livestock turns me right the fuck on.

It's a hot idea. Imagine how OP's dyke feminists would react to being processed and ending up like the cow in your stat sheet.

Are we talking about only some women ending up on a dinner plate, or all of them? Just the slaves, assuming we're talking about a fantasy society where some women are free as mentioned elsewhere in this thread?