Post Russian kinos

Post Russian kinos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DA2enscnPd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vanya or whatever the russian word for war is is really good, was actually filmed in chechnya and one of the crew got taken hostage lol

White tiger is worth a watch as well, surreal film that has a bit of the tark in it at least in terms of stylistic mittel

theres a cheesy action movie about afghanistan that isnt bad either, ending is goofy but otherwise solid, the 9th company? something like that

I like russian knhos for the most part they have soul

legitimately in my top 5

thats not a real video lol woops

I think this is pretty hilarious. The guy not realizing how serious his situation is until it's way too late, the qt hitting him with the boxing gloves and his comedic overreaction to her punches, the paedophile faggot saying he would have liked to meet Hitler, It's pure gold imo.

What do you think Holla Forums, is it Kino?

Webm related is a clip from a Russian movie called Green Elephant. You should find it fully subbed on Jewtube with no problems.

russians aren't human.

That's the end result of decades of communism, it's going to take them a long time to get over that. Look at how their country was before communism if you want a real idea of the Russian soul. Despite hundreds of years filled with Asiatic invasions they still managed to carve out a great empire and an impressive culture. Before the communist Jews sank their claws into Russia it was a relatively decent place. The serfs had it rough, but so did most other poor Europeans. At least the serfs had guaranteed food and board.

Russians held the fort against Asiatic invaders for a long time, and they bore the brunt of the horrors that were inflicted by those people. Russians are based and if it wasn't for them Europe as we know it probably wouldn't exist.

OP, where is the clip from? A movie or a documentary? It reminds me of my own childhood when I was punched by gypsies in the same manner. I was a fool and did not took the standing face to face as a threat so I got hit in the ear by that piece of shit subhuman when I was not looking. Outnumbered by subhuman gypsies.

I wish that I could go to that guy in the video and tell him to go full nuclear mode on that fucker, they never learn.

Never mind… googled it and I found that the guy is actually a piece of shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=DA2enscnPd8

Russian serfs were sold on markets while western European peasants had strikes when the bi-yearly banquet degreed by law wasn't good enough. Russia was always a shithole full of mongrels, right from the beginning when they stole the name of the country from the Rus.

That's why I said the surf's had it rough. That doesn't change the fact that despite constant invasions and horrible conditions the Russians had a culture that was almost as impressive as the rest of Europe (before communism of course).

What kind of quality of life do you think the average European peasant had? All it took was a single aristocrat to take a fancy to a peasant girl and she would become as much of a slave as the Russians that were sold at markets, ever heard of Gilles de Rais? How about Elizabeth Bathory?

Your argument is weak. Also you can't refute my main point however much you may want to, if it wasn't for based Russians the Asiatic hordes would have poured into Europe and we would have a completely different world today.

Russians saved Europe. They then helped to destroy it at a later date under the rule of a mostly Jewish communist party, are Jews Russian in your opinion?>>621981

Go back to your metanol, Ivan.

Also:

They didn't steal anything, they were assisted in their fight against The Asiatics by The man who they named their nation after.

The original Aryan hordes came from the caucuses, a lot of land that is totally Asian today was once the heartland that supported the Aryan population boom. They were partially mongrelised after being invaded by Asiatics, they were never fully mongrelised either. I can guarantee you that there are Russians that are much more Aryan than you.

Are you a Jew? They have a real hatred for the Russians, nobody has "oppressed the kikes harder than the Russians.

Nice try. You're wrong though.

Go back to where ever you came from, Sergei. Your unintelligble babbling is a disgrace to even the already disgusting English language.

Found the ultimate russian cuck kino.

I'd rather kill myself than be that guy his wife is hot though

Your Jimmies status:

Rusted [X]
Not rustle [ ]

best russian comedy out there

Found russian anti-cuck?

How can the mcu even compete?

Ayy

What the hell is "kino"?

Don't

Avengers crossover when?