Alex Hirsch has been given full creative control over the last cartoon you watched, how does it change?

Alex Hirsch has been given full creative control over the last cartoon you watched, how does it change?

Fairly Odd Parents

tbqh there isn't a lot of difference between Hamhock and Hirschlet.

Mike Tyson Mysteries

More lesbian overtones.

Teen Titans

Eris and Bill would be best friends.

Oh… oh no…

so it becomes Legend of Korra then.

As a nice guy who always finishes last I can relate to this *upvotes you* *tips fedora* #proudtobeMGTOW

The Loud House

isn't marcus already a flaming faggot on the show

No difference.

Well, hirsch actually managed to keep his cuckness for 29 episodes and then for another 6 episodes and only exploded in episode 36 so…

As told by Ginger

Also

Both shows WERE created by Flapjack vets

That already sums up half the episodes I bothered to watch. I swear people just watch that show to fap to the premise.

he's one of those "here's the most stereotypical gay man ever but he's not actually gay" characters at least, they haven't admitted it yet

Are you really this asshurt someone made fun of Alex?

Not all, haven't even watched Gravity Falls.

What I'm getting at is the whole "entitled to go out with me because I love you" thing. It's seriously cringeworthy "nice guys finish last/girls only date jerks" self-unawareness.

Wrong

First, unlike Dipper, Lincoln is constantly in the wrong himself. Is this a bad thing? No, because Lincoln is just a stupid, gullible kid. Not a cynical 31 year old liberal self inserting into a twelve year old.

Second, the apologizing scenes in TLH are done to a piano. It somewhat reminds me of the ambient music in Minecraft. However, there are many moments where its a sister apologizing to Lincoln (Lucy, Leni, and Lana in an upcoming episodes are some of the examples I can name).

thanks for the upvote, m'sir. have this for your troubles, remember to browse responsibly!

It would be better I guess

you should stay on 8ch

Space Patrol Luluco

Ebin meme. :^)

also correct.

Is there a burka or a black gay banana hammock wearing guy in Gravity Falls?

kinda that, kinda just a major fop makes it funnier because he got Oscar Wilde arrested for being gay