EUROPEAN IDENTITY

To addres the camel in the room;

Sure, we all love our nations but now we must help our fellow European brothers. We will conquer the age old enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmPGguKbixY
europaeische-aktion.org/Dokumente/en/Flyers---General/A-EUROPEAN-CONFEDERATION.pdf
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/5/24/the-shock-of-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

I haven't seen much Identitarian content on this board as a regular American browser for the past 5 months.

I made a Michelle Houellebecq thread last December and got some fascinating replies. But in general I haven't seen this movement, which I (white American) consider one of the most valid and ideologically coherent, accelerate as fast as I feel it should.

Get your acts together Eurobros.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmPGguKbixY

Maybe some German could create subtitles for this.

Older than the Pyramids, older than Stonehenge. Built by stone age farmers. Complex design allows for illumination of the inner chambers every winter solstice sunrise.

It's fucking on lads.
Come on, let's get them

Doesn't exist outside of the minds of retarded Americans to whom the concept of national identity is completely alien because Americans are a mutt race of mixed peoples and so are forced to embrace pan-white nationalism because they have nothing else to pick from and no culture of their own.

I should add that while it is fine for Americans to have white nationalism seeing as "American" as a concept has not meant specifically white for hundreds of years, you Americans should fuck off trying to mongrelise Europe with this shit. It's right for you, not for us, so fuck off with it.

Yeah, no

It exist you moron. All european new/alternative right is pan-european. We dont want an european superstate or something, and we all love our own nations over everyone else, but we respect and love other european nations and cultures.

Love to european culture is what Pan-europeanism truly means. Not being Pro_EU or any total union of all states into a super state/nation.

europaeische-aktion.org/Dokumente/en/Flyers---General/A-EUROPEAN-CONFEDERATION.pdf

Wrong. There are black Frenchmen an they are just as French as the Europeans that live in France. There are black Norwegians and they are just as Norwegian as the Europeans that live in Norway. There are black Austrians and they are just as Austrian as the Europeans that live in Austria. There are black Italians and they are just as Italian as the Europeans living in Italy. Civic nationalism is a false god.

This lad right here. 10/10

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER. THIS IS FALSE. ONLY TRUE ITALIANS ARE NATIVE ITALIANS. ONLY TRUE NORWEGIANS ARE NATIVE NORWEGIANS.

2/10 triggered me

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER. THIS IS FALSE. ONLY TRUE ITALIANS ARE NATIVE ITALIANS. ONLY TRUE NORWEGIANS ARE NATIVE NORWEGIANS.

2/10 triggered me

I encourage everyone to report and b& this faggot

I'm gonna be honest. Slovenia here. Like the V4,we've removed enrichment. Now Am ready to assist my fellow western european brothers do the same

I would have to think that someone like that is just taking the piss. There's no way he actually believes that. And if he does he's terminally retarded and will probably inadvertently walk into traffic one day and the problem will self-correct.

Some faggot is really butthurt over this thread and is resorting to spamming multiple threads of this topic in the hopes it gets banned.

Italy isn't an ethno-state that limits it's citizenship to native Europeans of Italian culture and history. Therefore anyone can be an Italian.

If a rat is in a stable, does that make it a horse?

A citizen is a citizen. I would like to add that all European nation states allow people of different ethnicities, culture and history to become citizens. This means then that the only acceptable form of nationalism that can exist within these nation states is civic nationalism.

Ah so its you, brit/pol/. Your humor is very stale.

Go back to your containment thread

Said Merkel and Soros

The different European Nations need to take pride in their milleaniar culture. We forget too much our roots.

I hope you're joking.

Let it be known far and wide. Eastern Europe is here to restore your pride

Fuck off. Why would I use my resources to help the French or Germans when they're trying to destroy my country? There is no "Europe", but there will always be an England.

Europe =/= EU

Not brit/pol/ and if you did not have problems with your reading comprehension you would have seen I was not advocating for civic nationalism. Which is why I reject nationalism based upon citizenship in nation states that will accept anyone as citizens regardless of their ethnicity, culture or history regarding that nation.

It is not about the union, fuck the union. The union is a supranational governing body that rules over nation states that will accept anyone as citizens regardless of their ethnicity, culture or history.

pick one and only one

There is no England, there is no English nation state. You are all British and to be british you do not have to be of a specific ethnicity, of a specific culture or have a specific history in relation to that British identity.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you not know what Identity Europe stands for?

Video related

Brit/pol/ cuck detected

see

We the natives, are Europe.

There, where an alien should never pass
There, a border of their corpses will stand

turn on cc

Very good band. Slava!

stop spamming your paneuropean bullshit.

SLAVA!

oh wow look at me! I am a moshe / progressive / liberal / antifa

get fucked

Might as well be antiwhite schlomo

I think its good propaganda, every European nation can relate to it and it attracts more people.

What probably most angers NWO, Soros, Merkel, that despite the 88 gorillion milliards they poured towards eliminating native Europeans, Europe is still alive and kicking. Based V4 laid it down, also they seem to forget that when goin gets tough, Europeans get tougher

Watching the thread to find out if European identity extends beyond every slave races trying to become the New Rome with "We wuz kaiserz'n shiet" or EU's "here are what makes other people not European and the rest is European lel" assward definition.

No.

Keep your jewish globalism where it belongs.
In the oven.

Moshe, you have to go back

Let me guess, christian?

Yes yes make them fight while we execute our master plan

But what is this?

They are fighting back, united

Nudda sh0ah

Shut it down

Run Moshe Run

European nationalism is pushed by jews to damage the individual identity of European nations.
Making European nationalists into US style white nationalists. Who are then more accepting of the EU as a concept.

Britain shall remain unconquered.
Jews and their pets can go home.

Blunt and honest: I am willing to fight for every European nation that needs help. Most people Eastern Europe feel the same sentiment.

Yes but you were all ruled by the soviet union.
I'm not sticking my neck out for the french or germans. And certainly not for the fucking spaniards. Who lets face it are not even human.

At this point it's become clear you either:
1. Don't know what Identity Europe is about
2. You're a troll

We must help them unfuck their shit, brother. But first they have to show initiative.

The only way you could unfuck the spaniards is by killing every last one of them.
And the only way they could show initiative on that front is to commit mass suicide. Perhaps leaving behind an apology note. In English of course since their language is simply ghastly.

Why is the Greek flag blue when porphyra (purplish blood red) was a distinguishing+ color of Greeks from Archaic Sparta to late Byzantine times?

Tbh I have become criends with a couple who come from Madrid, they're good people

Yeah, I agree with you on that. I prefer Europeans identify with their individual ethnicity.

US concept of "white" includes, Arabs and North Africans, and i'm pretty sure most "White" Americans are not purely Europeans.

And that is because you're an idiot.
Spaniards are not human ergo you can not be friends with them.

radixjournal.com/journal/2015/5/24/the-shock-of-history

I am the one who posted about the other two threads you spammed Chaim britcuck.

Wew I wonder who could be behind this post?
Also check those masonic dubs.

Jokes on them it didn't work. European nationalists hate the EU.

British nationalism is pushed by Jews to damage individual identity of British nations(English, Welsh, Scottish etc).
Making British nationalists into US style white nationalists. Who are then more accepting of Great Britain as a concept.
Great Britain has been a disaster for the English. Stop English genocide!!!

My question is just how far we are to go.
First there is the unity under the notion of European against infiltrators.
Then once that is done each European country then must unify only within itself, and this as

pointed out some countries have their own sets of identities within them.

So how far down the ladder is the identity which is most important?
My only desire is not to see traits disappearing until we can fabricate them ourselves.

Celebrate the differences.

American.
I assisted in summoning the Plague Goddess to smite your invaders with flesh-eating bacteria.

Seriously though, IF your governments keep letting them in (with our plague), and your men are STILL too cucked for a general uprising (and to burn out the plague), then there really is no helping you.
"Suicidal" will have stopped being a figure of speech.

This. The Waffen SS was pan-european made of volunteers.

Bamp

You're retarded, pal

Well said. We should feel pride for where our nations have collaborated in the past, and should work together pragmatically where we have mutual interests - but we should identify solely as our nation.

The fact that prominent names on the pan-European front (namely Richard Spencer in his latest video) think we should see the EU as a "potential racial empire" shows just how delusional they are.

Diversity in the real sense of the world (*between* nations, not *within* them) is a good thing and we shouldn't confuse it with the kike way. We as individual nations can still emulate and be influenced by the rest of Europe whilst still retaining our own national identities, as we have always done historically.

And besides, if we we're to successfully mongrelise in Europe, it would only be a matter of time until these LARPers decide the rest of the West should join too as they have European ancestry. Then perhaps non-white colonies of Europe will be able to argue they have a shared heritage too. It's a slippery slope to globalism.

I actually think it would be a good thing if we identified more as English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh, but our case is an exceptional one as we've been a collective for centuries, and our history and culture have been interwoven for long before that - more so than any other European nation because of our geographic moat - and yes, I'm aware of the Saxons, Jutes, Romans, etc before someone points them out. Different European nations may share those same earlier influences, but we all diverged in different paths from them, and over time they have become more diverged, not less.

Good post

This user gets it.

Aside of memes and videos, a medium we still lack in.

I'd appreciate the aid of a few educated Yank posters in Brit/pol/ now and then, we've been filtering and fighting the shitposters but I feel like the shills are focusing their efforts there lately - probably due to the upcoming referendum.

Take this blandda pro-EU shit elsewhere please. I'm voting Leave, fuck you pan-European globalists. My country doesn't need your bland.

Yoz stupid dense motherfucker don't know what the identitary movement means. Fucking google/wiki it

Bataille de Poitiers, where Muslims got annihilated by the Franks.

To be fair doesn't Farage want unwhite immigrants from the colonies?

Yes.

I don't care what a pan-EU movement that claims to support "European identity" wants. I have zero interest in my country being in any way part of any EU organisations. We need English nationalism, not European identity shit.

I don't like Farage, but if we're to shut down immigration from Germany, Spain, Poland and France we have to leave.

I always hated glorifying the battle.

so you would prefer to live under the Islamic republic of Frankistan

No, the battle was just a skirmish that escalated into a line battle that ended in minutes.

bumping for europe

If there is an European Nation deserving to go right after kikes and their horde is the Brits for letting Jews get so powerful in the first place and then helping them spread all around the world. Your people were and always must be seen as good goyim.

Brits cant be European nationalists, sorry

British people are european.

Of course, first they would need to quit their cuckeness, and stop bashing continentals.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! fucking knockout