Federal regulation of the Internet is coming

Say goodbye to you're shitposting freedoms, Holla Forums
They could soon be a thing of the past.

archive.is/PIAWQ

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/30/fec-democrats-tried-to-punish-fox-news-over-debate-changes-files-show.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death of the Internet predicted. News at 11!

Is that all you have?

Let the government regulate the internet they said.
It will be fine they said.
You can trust the government right?

ok let me know how the FCC is going to use Title II to reguate content when they went out of their way to use a selective application framework for Title II provisions.

another shitty thread probably started by kurisu.

I am the real Makise Kurisu

I told you so, you stupid faggot.

told us what? this is literally the same shit the shitskin street shitter has been rambling about for a year now, he can't say how "restriction of speech" will be done other than continuing to ramble about "the commission is leaning democrat that not fair!!11 >:-(" and further how would it even hold up in court.

anyone who's not a newfaggot would know you made this thread, because you have the same autistic talking points you like to use over and over in order to incite replies, and ultimately spam or flood a board when you lose an argument.

This is the future you chose by voting for (((net neutrality))). Surely giving control of the internet to the FCC, a (((government entity))), could never have amounted to something bad!

Damn I feel sorry for the FCC, trying to do something good for once and all anyone does is shit on them.

Net neutrality is a policy stating that ISPs have to serve all data equally. It's been the law for decades already. That and this have nothing to do with each other. It would be even easier to censor the internet without it; all it would take is for some blue-haired harpy to decide that evil misogynist racist chinese cartoon picture forums are not something that her respectable (((corporation))) should be serving, and you'd be without Holla Forums, and there'd be nothing anyone could do about it since private entities aren't bound by the First Amendment.

No, you insufferable cockmongling shill, I made the thread. You're not doing such a great job tonight tbh. What would you are handlers say heh

Actually, I think it's much more likely to go the way of cuckchan, given the Jim is the sole proprietor now. Once HW pulled up stakes, the writing was on the wall.

Look here you fucking nigger, it's a year or more after (((net neutrality))) passed in the US and you still don't fucking understand that what passed in the states is not the net neutrality you're shilling for, it's an Obama-pushed version that gives power to the (((government))) to control the internet, which is exactly what it is trying to do now.

Let's see what that was about.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/30/fec-democrats-tried-to-punish-fox-news-over-debate-changes-files-show.html

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Original, thought-provoking critique. Nice, detailed analysis of the topical issues at hand.

Wew. I feel much safer and well defended over my free speech liberties I'm currently enjoying. Thank you kind sir, I'll sleep better tonight after you're well constructed argument.

I AGREE, BETTER OFF WITH NET NEUTRALITY VERSUS (((CORPORATE NET)))=

In case you missed it:

You're not even using your fucking meme parentheses correctly, and also, you're retarded

Rather, (((net neutrality))) versus free association. When they require a government issued ID just to log on I know you will be shitposting about (((Windows 12))) and the best way to torrent the lastest video games for the (((Occulus Rift))). I think you are an idiot but maybe you can imagine what my recommendation would be to you then, as it is now.

It's as if these meme parentheses had simply become shorthand for "something I personally fucking hate".

You have to have an ID to drive a car, buy a gun, and vote, why not one to go on the internet?

((( )))

>>>/out/

You don't really have to, that is just the government telling you that they want you to pay them money to enjoy these things. Ad to vote you don't even need an ID, you can just stain the fingers with ink like in Iraq.

Not so. That's only for gun stores so ATF agents don't kick down their doors.

You can buy a black powder gun in the mail, and without an ID in a store (USA law). You can also buy a stainless steel framed pistol and then get a conversion cylinder to make it fire centerfire ammo. Don't tell anyone. >:^)

You can't do person-to-person transfers in CT and a few other states now. They call this "universal background checks".

Nice try namefag.

HIDE MAKISE POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO THE NAMEFAG
REPORT MAKISE THREADS

americucks

You can if you're not a pussy.

Keep shilling for your pimps, classcuck!

stopped reading there. the internet is already fully censored. you can get v& for saying "nigger". you can get v& for saying "allah akbar". fuck off with claiming it's the left's or the right's fault. what the fuck is "coming"?

Using coincidence detectors perfectly fine, schlmo.

Scummy, morally-bankrupt data-mining corporations aren't any better either.

no they're not, but the real kicker is that the data mining corporations use the government as hired muscle and the government uses them as their oculus. it's like an evil symbiote. in a vacuum i think it's ok for there to be evil international corporations as long as they operate within the law, but they're taking over the very government itself. what you get is half of the people saying multinational corporations are bad and half of the people saying overreaching gov't is bad, and arguing against each other, when the truth is that they're fusing if not already fused

why can't you recognize the difference between free association and compulsion?