TRUMP INCITES VIOLENCE AGAINST HIMSELF!

archive.is/ZoYYs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terran_Federation_(Starship_Troopers)#Background
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there any smuggies that have this line in them?

I'm glad the kike that owns this keeps it on life support just so I can have a window into the deranged minds of leftists.

Newfag.

=Of Course=, another article from Chauncey Devega as always.

What's the point of even pretending you don't like political violence when you immediately justify it with IT'S CURRENT YEAR PEOPLE

top wew, they're beyond unhinged. thanks for outing yourselves you nutty shitbag commie fucks

Preeze, tell me more bout how waycis n biggetet we r.

Itz def gon maek me nawt dew bad tings no mo.

Leftists are so delusional. The media tried everything in their standard vah of tricks to shut him down. And yeah, the media is liberal as fuck. These idiots say "corporate media" as if it is mutually exclusive to liberal media, when really corporations push the liberal line more than anyone (which liberals fail to notice because they are retarded).

vah=bag

Kill yourself, dumbass.

I'm more surprised that a writer at a clickbait rag like Salon doesn't recognise their employer's fucking business model.

It's almost as if famous figures making controversial statements gets people's attention

these fucking journalists need to be destroyed

I still don't really even understand what this means. How do they think history works?

They fucking sucker punched people from behind and ganged up on a woman and egged her. The only threats of violence were from anti trump supporters.

I think what's possibly the single most breathtakingly idiotic thing the media has taken up is Ted Cruzs "The media gave Donald Trump 2 billion worth of free (negative) advertisement.", it's fucking idiotic when Cruz used it as it implies negative coverage is good for a candidate, and Ted Cruz has created attack ads against trump. It's even more idiotic when Salon is saying "MEDIA GAVE HIM 2 BILLIONS WORTH OF ADVERTISEMENT", because again, if you consider any coverage of Trump advertisement for Trump, this Salon article is advertisement for Trump, and this doublenigger is a hypocrite.

Wow nice victim shaming shitlords, you literally just raped women.

People mistakenly conflate technological progress with social progress - people a hundred years ago were wrong about everything because they didn't have smartphones and who would want to live in a world without smartphones?

I want to see these leftist traitors SUFFER

I remember the world without the internet. Was pretty comfy tbh.

even the early days, pre-rise of social media were great. forums were fine. livejournal was tiny and basically tumblr. nobody cared a bout xanga. it was mostly young white guys shitposting and talking about what they liked.

if I had to choose I'd go back to none though.

They want retaliation so they can memory hole the violence of the mestizos and go full on 'Trump supporters are Brownshirts'.

Before Facebook there was AOL, and everyone agreed that AOL was a shithole. It was fundamentally the same thing: a self-contained, self-referential shitpit of chat rooms.

Now people use their multi-megabit connections to connect…. to fucking Facebook.

It's disgusting. People who use their real names on the Internet for anything other than business purposes should be killed.

But that's true.

And…?

This right here.

Everyone knows the real social chat rooms were the yahoo chats!

It actually proves that Trump is right.

So rape victims deserve it if they dress like whores?

Good to know.
;^)

Everyone who says this deserves to be raped to death.

Toppest of Mother-Fucking Keks Lads

The only thing I didn’t like was the waiting “3-5 weeks” for a new lego set to be delivered.

Now it’s days. Though I suppose you could thank computers in general rather than the internet for that.

Historical inevitability has always been a central tenet of communist belief.

Wait, wait, wait, THAT'S REAL?!

PEOPLE STILL ACTUALLY SAY THAT?!

I was wrong.

THAT is the TOPPEST OF MOTHER-FUCKING KEKS FOR KIKES MY LADS MY SIDES ARE DONE TBH FAM

"The wrong side of history" is taken straight from Marx himself. He believed communism was inevitable and thus anyone who tried to stop it would find themselves losing. So just give up and let it happen.

They get increasingly desperate.

Living in Scandinavia, we have had antifa riots, intimidation tactics, violence and what not, since the beginning of time and before IT WAS THE CURRENT YEAR.

Now The States see the same thing in full force. They are overstepping the boundary with this, because people in the US haven't been cucked the way Europeans did over time. THIS IS what a revolution looks like.

What a time to live in.

Without the internet allowing uncensored dissemination of ideas and information we would be much, much further away from gassing kikes.

I'd agree with you as far as day-to-day life went though.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terran_Federation_(Starship_Troopers)#Background

We need more art of America-tan abusing/dominating Mexico-tan.

Possibly while a hereto undesigned Canada-tan takes it in the ass from Marx-tan while shouting in through our windows about how intolerant we are.

Holy shit!

How about you fucking weebs get the hell out of here? Jesus fucking Christ.

Stay salty that Mongolian Paper Picture Show dialogue will forever bear the contemporary terminology of Asian pop culture.

:^)

It's an atheist way of saying "god is on our side" or "we're gods chosen". As if they're enlightened enough to know the REAL truth and purpose of the world. It makes a separation between them and their opposition.

That's a neat little phrase you always hear from progressives and shitlibs. Of course most of them don't know what they're talking about. Even Obama uttered that phrase.

Being on one or another "side of history" implies that there exists a teleological view of (human) history: That it has a starting point, an inbetween and a set finish. For leftists in general the starting point would be an "oppressive" society", the inbetween would be "progress" or "struggle" and the eschaton would be a communist utopia. Of course right now we're in between, and they see themselves as arbiter of "progress", tiny little worker ants that further history's course towards neverending communist paradise. People that oppose or obstruct this view or their endeavors are thus on "the wrong side of history", or, better put: On the wrong side of THEIR VIEW of history.

It's funny though, that leftists - who are more often than not atheists - share this teleological principle with christians, although with vastly different implications and outcomes. Maybe another sign that leftism is a religion.

Steam engine time.

I've haven't read this book yet, but came to a similar conclusion several months ago.

It also implies that every country and culture from now on is going to view the world the exact same way as they do and that every historian will exactly agree with them. It's incredibly smug. It feeds into their idea that everyones the same while simultaneously saying that people who don't agree are inferior or unevolved.

You just need to remind them that people who think like them don't breed. So even if they don't believe in genetics having an effect on the human mind they have to agree that ideas are passed down from parents to children. Of course in their utopia, parents are replaced by the state.

They don't care, they think they'll leave machine babies behind.

Literally Metal Gear Solid. "Create context, dont censor"

Goddammit. Cover up her hair with your thumb or something and look at her. She could be so fucking cute. Social justice rots away so much potential it makes me sick.

I love how the media is already spinning these riots as things that just "happened" as though they were a quirk of the weather and not the conscious decision of thousands of spics and dindus, and yet that STILL isn't enough bullshit to make liberals happy.