Tim Wise

Time to check you'r white privilege. You fuckers only hate Tim Wise cause he is a teller of Truth. The "good old white days" will soon be over. in 40 years whites will be a minority. Which is a good thing, Whites are the most destructive race ever! They deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_YyxYG5qZM
youtube.com/watch?v=kNLpGSsxn-4
youtube.com/watch?v=T6SL-iCp-Y4
huffingtonpost.com/entry/reparations-black-americans-slavery_us_56c4dfa9e4b08ffac1276bd7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AND NOBODY BELIEVES ME WHEN I CLAIM THERE IS A RAID HAPPENING

Good shut down this racist board down!

DO IT, NIGGER; I'M WAITING

kek

Africa was a place of peace before the white devils showed up to the shores.

I'm white, but thanks for showing you'r racism

Right. Tribes weren't murdering each other left and right and practicing cannibalism, as some do today.

But just so you know, it was actually the Jews who showed up to offer money to them in exchange for slaves.

Jamestown had cannibalism. White have murder far more people then people of color have. The blood of all those is in our hand and we can save ourselves or you can keep going down this dark path and let history not be kind to you racist!

WHY HAVEN'T YOU SHUT US DOWN YET?
=WERE YOU JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS?==

The "good old white days" ended a long time ago. You want to fight "the man", go fight the jews. They want whites to be a minority , because you dumb niggers just do whatever they say. It took hundreds of years worth of bullshit stacked on top of itself, along with 70 years of solid brainwashing to to stop us. All it took was dangling gold chains and white women in front of niggers to control them.

You will be put in chains soon enough, for the years of slavery, oppression, and genocide to non whites.

RACE WAAAAAAR!!!!

I defecate in your mouth after eating a Chipotle bean burrito, OP

Jamestown had cannibalism because they were starving. These niggers can grow nearly any food with the longest growing season on the planet and kill an abundance of animals for food and they choose to eat human flesh. Big distinction. They still do it today.

Quick… Name one thing niggers have invented that you can't live without.

Who brought the slaves to the Americas and sold them?

Who pushed degenerate shit in order to break apart black families?

Who pushed feminism so that blacks are all raised by single mothers?

Who pushes for the welfare state so that blacks are basically slaves to the goverment?

Who buses niggers around , and uses then as a weapon against white people?

Who freed the slaves, brought technology to Africa, gave blacks rights, and saw in you the spark of humanity? Whites.

Face it fuck boi. Jews are your oppressors, and whites were your liberators that you shit on because the jews told you to. If whites are in chains, you will be in chains right along with us.

Name something something that people of color invented that whites stole

Let's get the real racists, Trollanon…

Let's get the Jews that enslaved them many hundreds of years ago. Let's even the score and go after the Jews, who control finance and made money on the backs of the poor black folks! They are the 1%. They are the real enemy.

Why don't you?

Cars, internet, aquaculture, computers, civilization

0/10, kill yourself. Only Europeans are real people.

Lol you speak of yourself Jew. Your race will be exterminated and Israel will be burned to ashed :^)

I'm white and the era of white privilege will soon be over

Lol. Did they steal conscious thought itself? You having fun here buddy?

Nope, we are at our lowest point right now. Everyday thousands and thousands awaken. The tools of those who wish to eradicate us become cruder and less effective by the hour as desperation in our enemies sets in.

Pathological altruism is withering and with it the shrieks of those who hold envious hatred for us grow louder. Music to our ears!

We who haven given more to the world than any other people combined are about to give ourselves a little me time.

At our lowest point we still have more than most others have in their grandest moments and we are about to have a whole lot more.

You couldn’t understand this because all that exists within you is envy and hatred, self-loathing, wickedness and a whole lot of fear.

Holla Forums i am disappoint

holy shit, a real live afrocentrist!

I thought you guys were just a joke on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_YyxYG5qZM

Nope, It's the truth. Africa was highly advance before us (white people) showed up and stole and destroyed everything

Use sage, goy.

Wrong. In fact, we're going to make White supremacism great again, so get back to oven Tyrone.

Or visit israel and make some mudkike babies. Diversity will make Israel great again.

I'm pretty sure this guy is just being pretending to be retarded. It's hard to believe someone can be this stupid.

Can you at least try to not be so obvious? Fucking no one thinks that except the dumbest of blacks. Neolithic farmers 12,000 years ago were more advanced than Africa a hundred years ago.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I will stand by my colored brothers and sisters in the revolution to overthrow White supremacy. It's already happen in Ferguson and Baltimore. It will soon come to you'r door step and you can wash clean all that blood and sweat from centuries of slavery, oppression, and genocide. Or be die along with the entire system. The brown planet is coming.

Hahahaha, ok you are just shitposting.

Pretty funny tbf.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNLpGSsxn-4

We haven't even started doing all that stuff.

Here, have some dank Moon Man album.

Are you just gonna keep repeating things you think a black would say? Or are you going to make a coherent argument?

Loads and loads of horseshit your post.

Destructiveness is to grow bigger than ever. West mongrel multicultural societies will want to impose themselves on traditionalist societies. The future bodes war.

Truth hurts don't it white racist. You'r day of the rope will come. Black Supremacy will come!

Are you a fucking bot?

Are you a white person?

youtube.com/watch?v=T6SL-iCp-Y4

Mods sticky this.
I haven't laughed this hard for months.
This is pure comedy at its finest.
Examples

Does it matter you fucking racist? It's 2016 , I can't even.

You have a choice, Join in the revolt against white supremacy or be destroyed or enslaved along with the other white folks. Fear the brown planet!

Again, what's the purpose of this thread?

Oh boy, where do I sign up? Let's take down those jewish supremacists!

It's a thread where a guy pretends to be retarded, and everyone makes fun of him for it.

pic related

The minute white supremacy failed, the Chinese would take over and they are a lot meaner than we are. I'd love to see how American niggers fared under Chinese rule.

Laugh all you want, soak in all that white privilege. But just know you'r days are running out! Blacks will be the true rulers of the nation, They will finally bring the United States to a utopia!

what's with your use of "you'r?"

What the fuck is that?

I DECLARE A DUBS THREAD

get

get

Bot? Dumb nigger? I dunno, he's done it a bunch of times , so it can't be a typo.

get

I am white, racist!

shit im going to gas myself brb

check em

pics or it didn't happen

Look at the picture, You might learn something racist!

ok user

you're obviously just shitposting

so don't be a nigger and sage the post

I will be the one laughing when my black brothers and sisters put you in chains! So enjoy it now.

Lol. user tell us a bit about yourself. We know so little.

Wait, I thought you were white.

Niggers are really bad at lying.

Isn't it an interesting redpill that people very often look like how they are.
Hate-filled lefties ALWAYS look like hate-filled lefties.

I am white, But i choose to help my oppressed brothers and sisters from the white supremacy system. Whites will no longer be the majority by 2042 and i can't be any happier, racist!

Enough about us, how are *you*?

He fuckings gets dubs too

Whites aren't the majority now, you fucking retard.

reminds me of the Internet circa 2004, when as a fledgling fedora I grappled with the intricacy of creationist arguments.

Are you a masochist? Only masochist can want something like that.

USA is far from being a "white" system, I'm not sure what the fuck are you talking about.

Tell me more about how much ass I kick.

Institutionalized racism? That white supremacy. The way this country treated blacks, well bubba you are about to suffer like they did! So laugh call me a "cuck" or whatever buzzword you got. But just know you and you're children will be in chains for many centuries! BLM BLM BLM. The good old white days are over!!!!!

Are you talking about affirmative action and welfare programs for subhumans? Yes, that should be abolished.

Again: are you a masochist? Niggers won't spare you.

You're still here? Don't you have something better to do? Or is shitposting your hobby?

"WHITE PEOPLE ARE OPPERSSED, OH NO HELP US" You are a joke. You will feel real oppression soon enough!

I'm not asking for help, unlike your niggers and other subhumans.

Nice trick.

White owned reparations!!! And death!!!!! BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM BLM!!!!!!! DEATH TO WHITES!!! DEATH TO WHITES!!!

Alright, I get it: you're mentally ill brown "person". Good luck in your chimp endeavors.

PAY UP WHITE DEVILS YOU DID THIS!!! huffingtonpost.com/entry/reparations-black-americans-slavery_us_56c4dfa9e4b08ffac1276bd7

Not brown, but i wish i was. So i can truely be clean of this illness know as white supremacy.

why not just be proud of you you actually are? Oh wait, the Jew media keeps telling you that niggers are great and you believe it.

6 trillion gassed jews and over 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000 enslaved niggers, user.

Also, don't forget about black quantum giganiggers with psychic powers that were able to bend watermelons at will.

Could have sworn that I put a sage in there

Come at me, bitch nigger
Just know that the groid will always be destroyed

RACIST YOU WILL ALL DIE IN THE REVOLUTION

The avg Holla Forumss are as retarded as 4chin Holla Forumstards.

Fucking cant help themselves reacting with stupid emotion to 3 year old infant level bantz. And you fuckers are the redpilled elite?

There are threads on here about organizing and making epic propaganda videos (sitting empty) while you fucking retarded babies are sitting in here debating a nigger.

Absolutely disgusting.

Whites are the original Jews.

we were all a newfag once.

This gives it away even more

I will agree with this though. I can personally say that I have actually been making propaganda vids.

Time to check your jew privilege, tim.

Are white people allowed to defend themselves against racism?

I mean, people hating them just because of the color of their skin?

WOTAMELOONZ??