HELP Egyptian arifacts!

Hey, I have some guy on facebook telling me he has ancient Egyptian artifacts from some priest. They look pretty legit!

There is a book attached and strange artifacts.

HELP/// what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

sca-egypt.org/eng/msa_contact.htm
sca-egypt.org/eng/RST_MISS_MP.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how've you been, moshe?

NO I'm not kidding here. I just don't know what to do with it.

Trade them for some silver bars. Muslims love precious metals more than US dollars.

Of course, use fake silver-plated zinc bars from Amazon.

99% chance that if they're even real, they're stolen.

Where can we find this guy? I want to buy some artifacts.

I have some dude willing to sell Egyptian ARTIFACTS! They are real! I don't know what to do with him. He didn't ask for money even. But since Holla Forums is smart I thought…

Pretty sure these "artifacts" are intended to be snorted, smoked, or injected.

If you want to stay out of jail, I'd fucking block your Egyptian pal and forget this ever happened.

NO these are REAL!

What organizations do I contact?

I told him to NOT sell to black market and that I can get more!

WTF do I do to preserve history!

HELP!

Museums or if you want to have fun, Egyptian consulate/embassy.

I don't want fucking ARabs to bury more shit

Isn't there anyone else?!

like he said
i would say go to a museum.

I'm not flooding I just don't know wtf to do

didn't even read catalog, didn't notice.

but either way for anyone who does find ancient pieces, they should be turned into universities or museums. better than sitting in basements.

Fuck… which ones. I looked at my college but all they care about is Mexicans.

Brits?

i would say go to a museum first if you can (respected, like a big natural history museum, not just some dude who is showing off his old house). if not i would say a college that is respected. you don't have to be able to walk there. just call them and let them know. they will probably give you info on what to do next.

It;s fucking really sad. I just realized after a little reseach. No one GIVES A FUCK about ancient Egyptian books.

It's just one big fucking nightmare world, isn't it Holla Forums?

Tough situation OP, if you are legit then I respect you for caring about the preservation of artifacts. Where is the person offering them to you?

If he from Egypt then you need to contact an appropriate Egyptian body. Just do a bit of searching and you will find people you can contact.

Don’t just contact the police, they wont help.

You might find no one care enough to bother doing anything but you can try.

If this chap was in Europe and posted some crime statistics about Muslims the authorities would be knocking his door down within seconds but when it comes to protecting priceless artifacts I would lean on the side of no one giving a shit.

As user above says it’s a sick sick world we live in.

Ahh user was you.

Yeah it’s a nightmare, it’s all I can do to get out of bed in the mornings.

You could try here:

sca-egypt.org/eng/msa_contact.htm

Yea allot of people are just digging them out of the ground and selling them to third partys for 3 - 5 k who then in turn sell them for 50 k. Chances are even if you buy them they will get taken back in the future

sca-egypt.org/eng/RST_MISS_MP.htm

I know where you can put all that crap

OP you better build the greatest shrine to Kek.

Imagine how much meme shitposting we could do with KANGZ artifacts.

As a budding historian, go consult scholars and museums to make sure these things are actually legit.
If they are, donate them to said museums.
If not, keep them as novelties.

depressing as FUCK

post pages of the book, faggot

UNESCO FBI or Egyptian Embassy.