What's your greatest flaw, Holla Forums?

Envy: You are jealous, of everything and everyone. You feel like no matter where you go, everyone else is getting more than you've got, and you deserve it more. You have a hard time watching others get anything, and it interferes with teamwork.

Gluttony: You are wasteful and consumptive. You have an addiction, to drink or food or drugs or pleasure that you must feed. It overpowers your other obligations and relationships at times.

Greed: You are obsessed with money. You have a bottomless thirst for gold and coin and will make decisions based on what will get you paid. If you are in a position to screw others over for money, you will take it.

Lust: You are dominated by your own sexuality. Pleasure and sex are your weakness and obsession. Those who can take advantage of it will, and drastic measures might be undertaken by someone who thinks they deserve more than they're getting.

Pride: You are proud, too proud. Your ego does not take well to being insulted, and you will become hostile at being offended. You will refuse help, perceiving it as charity, and you will consider yourself inherently superior by nature.

Sloth: You are listless and lazy. In your efforts to avoid work and effort, you cut corners and waste potential that could be used for greater things. Your laziness holds yourself back more than anyone.

Wrath: You are filled with rage. You can't hold yourself back from executing bloody vengeance upon everything and everyone that crosses you. You just can't let anything go.

Delusion: You have an obsession. A destructive or unpopular viewpoint you hold unwavering fealty to that paints and poisons your judgements. Your adamant fealty to an inconvenient or dangerous idea negatively effects your life.

Cruelty: You are a sadist. Your self-indulgent need to cause harm and pain gives off major signals to other people, and you have a reputation for pulling wings off flies. It's not an undeserved one.

Ignorance: You are narrow-minded and uninformed. Your lack of comprehension, sensitivity, or understanding of others has hindered you a number of times before and will continue to do so.

Hate: You are bigoted. You have a huge, self-justified vendetta against an entire race or group that ruins your chances of interacting with said race or group and earns you the ire of other, more forward thinking people. You must conquer your own spite.

Despair: You are miserable. Your depression and gloom makes you unpleasant to interact with much of the time, and nearly impossible to 100% get along with. Your melodramatic whining and gluttony for misery can make it hard to be around you.

Paranoia: You think they're coming to get you. You sincerely believe that there is a conspiracy of of some sort and you are the central target. Your obsession causes you to be mistrustful and at best anxious around others.

Cowardice: You are a coward. You will not put yourself at risk for anyone but yourself, and your selfish sense of self-preservation is just as likely to screw you and everyone you’re around over as it is to save your slimy little skin.

Deceit: You are a liar. You lie to yourself, and everyone else, often for no reason. You bullshit about accomplishments, take no blame, and have a reputation of being untrustworthy. Sooner or later, you’ll have to own up.

Madness: You are a lunatic. You are irrationally crazy in one way or another, and while you can in some ways control it, your mental illness can make you difficult to handle at times. Your own mind is your greatest enemy.

Emptiness: You don’t see the point. You’re a melancholy nihilist, convinced of your own empty and bleak worldview. As such, you don’t think you deserve consequence for your actions in such an uncaring universe, and see little point in connecting with others.

i can't go all the way in because my dick hurts women :^(

…sloth.

all of the above

I like the nice feelings I get, when I touch my pee pee

honestly like, all of them

can someone make an opposite version of this?

There are only supposed to be 7. Do your homework.

everyone is all of them. It's called being a human.

internet gluttony

I am extremely envious of women, due to them generally getting every social advantage in society, and the fact that I'm hated because they have convinced everyone that they are all victims of me, due to my being born with the wrong chromosomes and therefore outside of their group. This envy would then fall under the Delusion category you've listed here. Perhaps if I didn't believe this and just played along with society, I would be treated slightly better. But still not well. These factors lead to Despair, where your definition applies pretty well to myself.

kindly fuck off and never come back

Sins =/= flaws homie

Everyone has a greatest one

Just because I accept it's a flaw doesn't mean I don't indulge ;^)

It's sad how common this is among 18-24 year Olds who don't fit that rigid social norm of "popular, successful alpha" or adhere to some bullshit subculture like anime or furry

THIS IS EVIL AND SINFUL

Lust: My sex drive is weird. I usually only cum 2-4 times a day, but when I do get turned on, it's literally all I can think about. It's like a switch is flipped in my head. I have drawn out relationships that I knew were bad for me and predatory just because of the regular sex, and I risked identity theft and getting scammed for a chance to fuck a chick once. The crazy thing is that I'm pretty much not physically active at all, and healthy exercise is supposed to make your libido boom. I am ruled by my dick when it says so.

my life is all 3 of these things, also would be lust, but I can control my sex drive

I like black juicy cocks and i cannot lie :(

i'm a girl, btw.

Despair for sure. I constantly make cynical comments that I often think are funny but actually can ruin a mood. I make jokes about wanting to die, but the truth is I think death would be preferable to living at some points. I think suicide is dumb, but if I were to die by happenstance, I dont think I would be upset. I like being around my friends, but being around them makes me sick with self-hate because I see them in relationships and having a good time and I'm just relegated to my corner. I love to dwell on my past, thinking of what I could have done, what I should have done, but it never makes any difference. It doesnt help that I always crush hard on girls that never want to go out with me, and the few that do, I turn down because I just cant make myself like them. I make my own problems and then wallow in them, as much as I hate being sad, I bet I secretly love the feeling, and even that makes me sick to my stomach.

There's your fucking problem, retard. Depression is in the past, anxiety is in the future, health and happiness is in the present. Get out of what could have been and pay attention to what is.

Anxiety, I'd trade it for any other one just for a change of pace.

Emptiness,sloth, and pride.

I have no friends because everyone I talk to says I make them feel stupid :( fuck having an IQ of 150

At times:

Most of the time:

Always:

what if good feelings don't actually exist?

sdf

Sloth to be honest. I very much COULD be an actually decent person, but my complete lack of motivation and drive keeps me from doing things.

The worst par is I WANT to do these things, but even when conditions are perfect, I just don't act.

Laziness: Won't do much shit because I'm too internet addicted.

Personality Disorder: I am a stalker and stuff, also mean at times, then get really angry people hate me and go into depression.

Emotional: Get way too sensitive about everything, except if it's on 4chan/Holla Forums.

I take my work way too seriously

Madness, Lust, Sloth, Delusion, and Cowardice.