Rick & Morty to get female writers for season 3

archive.is/OBukD

If you liked Rick & Morty before, prepare to not like it anymore. You know what female writers do to a comedy show. Brace for unfunny politically correct jokes, badly written attempts to be emotional, and shoehorned in pandering to sjw agendas.
Obviously this is old news, but the third season of the show has yet to begin so we haven't actually seen the diversity-quota filling new writers in action.

Other urls found in this thread:

rebrn.com/re/mary-sues-article-about-rick-and-mortys-lack-of-female-writers-b-1122336/
github.com/Pashe/8chanX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literal definition of a downboat. Don't be such a redditor.

I did for the first two episodes and the one time they fuck around in the tinyverse
I've read the comics, they're also made by a duo female writer, they managed to make the characters even more one dimensional and make Jerry transition from bumbling but extremely mistreated and weak dad into a walking cuck.

Also they have this unbearable style of adding extra lines and making characters look like they're mid-speech except they all look between disgusted and constipated

Haha, ebin downboat my friend! This is for you and your high quality posts

Only the first season was worth watching.
I don't remember anything from the second one besides the fact they did another ad lib commercial episode.
Also, one of the creators has been drowning in koolaid for awhile now, so it's not like the show turning to even worse shit should surprise anyone.

Imagine that shitty tier of writing projected into the actual show. That's what's coming.
Also god I hate the visual style of the comics, it's like a mix between the regular R&M style and tumblrcomix bullshit

This. The second season was a horrific blunder. They kept trying to cash in on feels and the failed marriage. It was kind of belittling.

I don't think it was so bad, it just doesn't have the same strength the first season had. But yeah, no more fun for now on.

This is something I see thrown a lot here (almost as much as "this is a redpilled show") but I don't really remember thinking that. All the first series' episodes were parodies of popular movies or shows, the second one did the same but started including a lot more random humor and tumblr tier non sequiturs, also it added a whole bunch more aliens when the first series and alternate universe whereas the first series just did that as a "get out of trouble free" kind of deal.

It's not really "DUDE WOW RICK AND MORTY SEASON ONE WAS YUUUUGE, NOW IT'S JUST A REHASH", it's just stopped being fun for fun's sake and started appealing to the general Adult Swim demographic, which thrives on references and cheap gore.

Good response to the article in the OP

rebrn.com/re/mary-sues-article-about-rick-and-mortys-lack-of-female-writers-b-1122336/

So, it was tainted with meme cancer?

Well… OR it's the Lauren Faust principle and it actually gets better with a female writer.

Right…?

Daily reminder that Dan Harmon is a massive hypocritical fag and a SJW. He is almost on par with Alex Hirsch in terms of faggotry.

I liked them
didn't he get cucked by a horseman at one point?

Isn't the other one a regular lurker here ?

I'll believe in Justin since he doesn't care about SJW shit

hopefully he'll be able to not let the series get cucked

Anyone who though Rick and Morty was going to not become sjw trash was fucking lying to themselves.

Dan Harmon threw a fit on twitter because one of his friends got banned for telling gamergaters to drink bleach, then promptly threw his weight around to get his buddy unbanned. He's living, breathing, cancer.

In the last issue he does
Which again it's really bothersome just because they have the same joke of Jerry's wife being too stronk and independent for him for all issues and a bunch of the episodes as well. It's pretty much always the same deal:

That's pretty much all of Season 2 and the comics. For all it's worth, Season 1 had the benefit of making the jokes be different and there being a continuity besides the characters being introduced again some episodes later as background decoration.

Get shwifty

Justin Roiland? I'd bet not, on his twitter he apparently follows the likes of Kotaku and the jewniverse writers. He seems just as much as a worthless cuck as the Harmon.

Don't forget said friend started doing that since women who were Pro-GG disagreed with him and then said friend also started sending videos of him shitting to them to gross them out while calling them cunts. Either way it is a situation of hypocrites not being able to take what they give. He also defend pedophile rights and spurgs out just as hard as Alex does whenever Glinner gets made fun of or gets called out for being a douche. I remember the massive spergout they both did when people called out Glinner for doxing someone who disagreed with him on twitter and calling his mom. I also remember when Alex and Dan liked it when Glinner made fun of disabled people for wrong think.

He does if I recall correctly. He does follow Holla Forums's twitter. Someone could ask him on twitter but he probably would not answer. Either way he does offend Dan though.

He also follows "Smosh Games", so what he follows isn't really all that relevant. Don't turn this place into a e celeb-worshipping "notice me senpai" infested shithole like cuckchan please.

He does that for the clique favors, mate, not that it makes it a good reason but if you want to stay in business there's a certain amount of cock you have to suck, regardless of which business you're talking about.

I never said I worship him. I just said he follows the website. He still may be a faggot who just follows whoever. That is why I said someone should ask if they really wanted to know.

He was already that.

Jerry is a fucking faggot. Beth is a total bitch. The parents are equally bad.

>piece of shit SJW cartoon gets more piece of shit SJW writers
so? rick and morty is already SJW shit, can't be any worse than it already is.

sage for cancer

Yeah, like that episode where they made fun of the all female race or the episode where they shat on agenda pushers.

Ah I see, you're one of them redditors. The first season is actually decent 2bh though

The creators are SJWs though. Or at least Dan is.

Dan is a cuck, but Justin is a pretty big shitlord. And while both seem pretty passive and detached from the project, I'd say Justin has more direct involvement since he created the characters. Dan just pays the bills.

So, even while Harmon is definitely worthy of scorn, and season 2 wasn't as good as season 1, and season 3 will be written by slits…I'm still gonna wait and see before I decide to give up on this show. I think Holla Forums exaggerates how bad s2 was. There were a couple shit episodes, but there were just as many good episodes, especially the first couple.

And I just like Justin. Of course he's gonna follow the Adventure Time folks; He voices their best character. Remember when AT was funny?

This show is shit. If you cared, have a trump meme.

Rick and Morty is pretty bad as is but I can't imagine how much worse it'll be with women writers considering how utterly incapable of creating humor women are.

Honestly, I hated that the first season ends with basically the dimension getting destroyed and then they go into a new one and it's like "oh, it's exactly the same except we're dead so we'll just take their place" or whatever.

That just seems incredibly cheap, like wanting to show that anything can happen while also keeping the same status quo.

there is a new one out, it goes off the formula a bit Jerry is still hated on hard
If you want heres the story in spoilers
rick and morty are watching tv, jerry is portrayed as a dick for making them leave so he can watch a baseball game
rick lets morty wear his lucky hat
something where rick and jerry argue about what sports represent, rick takes them to a gladiator game where parents send their children to fight to the death for money
jerry starts to win at betting on the players, rick gets in an argument with an iguana looking alien about the game
"Businessmen" have jerry bet for them since he's winning, morty is forced to play because rick bet the iguanaman morty could kill his son
Jerry selects morty accidentally, morty is scared as shit but convince his pathetic team they can win, rick tells morty he can't help him out, players can only use what they came with
turns out the businessmen are gangsters, rick and jerry go to the gangsters box seats where jerry fears for his life
morty's team is up, they get fucked up hard, things are looking grim for jerry and morty
morty's team is all dead, suddenly he goes into a berserker rage and slaughters the other team
jerry gets to live, unfortunately rick gave the cops a tip about the wanted gangsters and jerry loses his hands for being an accomplice
rick reveals the hat had some science shit that made morty strong
it was ok

Th-That's not the real style, is it? It looks like Rick and Morty with even less effort.

Dear lord.

Who cares anymore? Season 2 was the most embarrassing shit ever, it felt like it was written by a teenager.

Maybe the show didn't have so much of #1 and #3, but good christ does it have too much of #2. STOP MAKING THE MORAL OF EVERY EPISODE "I LOVE MY FAMILY".

this show was really mediocre from the get go, nothing too extraordinary and a majority of jokes fell really flat. Plus, the morals at the end felt like every cheesy family sitcom from the 90s.

Is this why he hasn't made a proper video in months? Shitposting on /furry/ I bet.

probably jacking off to the bunny from Zootopia

rick&morty > futurama

2/10

You watching Sex and the city since you love women's humor so much? There's no reason to white knight, there are no girls here to impress, user, just us spergs.

art + animation : rick morty is better
humor : rick and morty is better

Nice strawman, MGTOW.

Nah, I'm just not a bitter self-unaware sperg like you, acting like a insecure child who gets triggered by those disgusting gurls. Didn't Suzie want to go to the prom iwth you? Is that why you're so bitter?

Oh good, so you're voting for Hillary too? Phew, thought I was the only one in this sea of bigotry. Enough with this "women in the kitchen" the only place a woman should be is in the WHITE HOUSE.

Keep on strawmanning retardo. Maybe you should go back to r/theredpill. I'm sure your fellow Redditors miss upvoting your quality posts.

I bet you cried to the dog, faggot

You're a big guy, user.

If I told you to calm down would it kill you?

Calm down there spurgy newfriend. Did you accidentally type in Holla Forums instead of cuckchan?

Then why would Rick be so preoccupied if he gave Morty a tool that he knows will make him win no matter what so early in the story?

to build suspense i suppose, poor way of doing though

except Morty was obviosuly fucked up from that and it showed on later episodes

AT was never good.

Why the fuck would Rick report criminals to cops?

Do you actually believe that, or are you just saying it to fit in?

Still gonna give it a watch.
It's not like I'm paying for it.

You know he's gay, right?

Probably jacking off to the bunny in Zootopia with a giant dick, then.

Only gays in denial like futa. YMS is certainly jacking it to Nick.

You don't have to be an /r9k/-tier shitposter to know that most women aren't funny.

This is the most cringeworthy shit I've ever read on this board in a long time. If you're triggered by things that aren't politically correct why are you on Holla Forums? Are you just here because banned from cuckchan? Get lost nigger.

user he has autism. Let him think that defending girls on a mongolian finger painting board will somehow better his chance of being recognized by the female gender, he spergs out if you pop his little bubble.

Either summerfags or we're getting an influx of cuckchan posters

Why do people even care about someone's sex when it's a job most people don't even get recognized for? I mean in cartoons it seems like the actors get more attention than the writers or the animators.

I don't care if you have a dick, it's not like I got to jerk it. And I don't care if you have a pussy because it's not like I'm going balls deep into it anyways.

Did he say what he was doing next? I have no idea if he has a schedule or not.

Please respond quickly, I don't like being on this board for longer than I have to.

Too bad
You're here Forever

user please, just tell me.

I'm scared.

Dicky and Nugasm is Adult Swim, so it obviously has worse art and animation. Humor, like I said Adult Swim, is only a chuckle once in a while.

This is garbage. Burn it. Everything, just burn it.

Probably the latter since Cuckchan has been banning people for everything now. Criticism of games or comics can get you banned over there and generals got banned. We did see a lot of cuckchan faggots come over to talk about GF and SU.

Justin Roiland is good people. I will continue to give it a chance because of him and him alone.

Such good dubs wasted on such a retarded post.

I just wanna know did he ever finish that review for the movie with the time skips and the playwrite. I dunno if he was being 'meta' or like me, basically starts stuff then looses track of time.

You should watch his gaming channel user. You'd learn -everything- about Adam's furry tastes and degenerate gay life.

He's a bottom that like to get fucked by muscly monster men by the way.

That doesn't sound like Rick. And why do everyone hate Jerry so much? the poor guy just have bad luck and have his ballbreaking wife's mad scientist father challenging him and moking him.

good one user, you made me chuckle.

The show (at least in the first season) makes Jerry the quintessence of a completely average adult man, with nothing necessarily "wrong" about his character but shown as pathetic in contrast to the uncaring chaos of the universe represented by rick. It was making a statement; that in the context of the universe's sheer scale you and I's concern for petty issues and views that our lives are somehow significant is laughable. In the second season and comics they threw out any meaning and just made him a cuck.

He was always a cuck and written for propaganda purposes.

How old are you user, like 12? If you think that women objectively aren't funny and/or that they don't enjoy offensive humor I really wonder if you've met women at all in your life. You all complain about feminazis and sjws but maybe women wouldn't turn to those groups of retards if aspies like you were't so ignorant.

Is this the apprentice of ? It sure seems like it.

You mean the Simpson 2: Electric fuckaloo?

yes god forbid we contribute original opinions instead of circlejerking like the rest of you. Is it hard discussing opinions outside of your safe little box, user?

shut up cuck

sounds like someones triggered

What the fuck am I reading? Please go back to from wherever you came
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

sure user, if more than one person has the same opinion, it's only because we're following the cool kids since they're the trendsetters around here.

Boy, sure is summer around here

Your butthurt is genuinely pathetic.

Right? It's so funny to watch these unenlightened, subhumans try to verbally assault womyn everywhere by saying they aren't funny. Truly just shows that they're trying so hard to be "alpha" when they just come off as typical misogynerd dudebros. Why can't these losers realize women actually want a man who appreciates their comedy?

lol yeah bro I know xD, I'm so butthurt trololol xDDD u mad bro???????? xDDDDDDD

leave

Use up all your meme arrows in your last post?

Fresh image macros off memes.com lads, get them while they're hot

He isn't retard. If you think it's impossible that multiple people are capable of disagreeing with you you really are autistic beyond saving.

So a show that started out mediocre is now going to be outright bad.

Shit user, I know this board is slow as hell but more than one guy uses this board. I get you're upset that we're hurting m'lady's feelings, just relax. :^)

don't post lewd shit in this thread. might get upset and sperg out over the depiction of women in the media and the male gaze you cis white pig

If that retard didn't want to get caught in the crossfire he shouldn't have taken up for the other retard. Two fags, big whoop.

artist for that image?

Is it featherine augustus aurora?

Hilarious political strawman comedy for all areas of the belief spectrum, folks!

Its always funny when a genuine SJW pops over to Holla Forums for a visit.

I guess thinking women can be funny and challenging people's beliefs here makes you a SJW. Interesting.

I like how population stagnation and Holla Forums oneupsmanship has led to the definition of SJW shifting from misandrist anti-white psycho to covering everyone without nazi sympathies and a burning suspicion of women. What a fucking world.

I wouldn't go that far. It just makes you wrong.

Okay, you've worn out your welcome.
Fuck off.

This is just getting autistic at this point, my man.

Really stellar way of convincing people to listen to your side and take it seriously, user.

Cry some more, I'm sure it'll start working any time now.

wew

I can also inspect element. do you want a fucking cookie?

I see your butthurt was so great you had to delete the post so you could remake it with more whining.

Weren't you the guy that was chimping out ten minutes ago about how silly it is for someone to think two people are one person?

So if it is a hugbox, and you're being oppressed by the ebil Holla Forums autists, why don't you go to a place that has let's you say anything you want freely without backlash? Like… I don't know… reddit or tumblr :^)

Why do that when I can just say the truth here and watch you impotently shit yourself?

Idiot, i typo'd "insipid" in >>623237 so I deleted it and made a new post with the correct spelling. How is it possible for one person to be so autistic?
The difference is that you are actually samefagging, I'm not.

Whats the point of an anonymous board when people just constantly accuse others of "samefagging" anytime they don't like a few people's opinions?

how exactly? your initial post is worth all the shit posting in this thread, not rage. If some autist here is genuinely taking what you're saying as an invitation for a serious debate, then they're retarded too.

can you get a tripcode so I can filter you and continue with the actual thread?

why doesn't Holla Forums use thread IDs it lets you filter shit super easily.

shut up cuck

What new post? You deleted >>623230 AND >>623237 and the second one was just a more butthurt version of the first one. I'm looking forward to whichever one comes next, it's likely to feature an actual inflamed anus.

By faggots like you having nervous breakdowns and dredging up memes.com macros, greentext and le board hyperlinks every time I say the truth.

Probably not since I'm only half of those.

Stop posting.

Or what?

Stop posting.

Again, more than one guy arguing with you here. And I'll add that your post only invited shit posting and that's what you got, friend. No one here is even raging, no matter how much you say you are making some random anons rage.

Woops, meant more than one guy shitposting with you here. :^) Besides, you're at least boosting traffic to our hugbox and all the bumping of this thread so you're at least helping.

Uhuh.

Stop posting.

Really makes you think.

Hmm.

who is telling me to stop posting!"

Holy shit I fucking called it and knew that was your go-to.

i thank the delusional white knight of this thread for bumping it like 50 times and feeding it delicious (you)s. may it stay on the front page for like forever, and maybe even foster actual discussion on the quality of r&m after you go to sleep. thank you.

Your ass-anger has lured you into a snafu. That wasn't an implication of samefag, it was me pointing out I've got one faggot having a full-on meltdown while the other is damage controlling as hard as he can and insisting no one's mad.

t. op

yeah wew lad look at how angry i am

boy am i having a full on meltdown

also Stop posting,

this is Holla Forums there are actually reddit and tumblr fags on here so remember that autism sparks quickly.

Also, I am starting to sage since this has all been off topic and it is a disservice to OP for bumping his thread without any actual discussion of what he originally wanted to talk about.

If you're going to continue fighting anons and shitposting about it I'd suggest you do the same.

Stop posting.

Alright, we get it faggot. I was one of the first anons to start shitposting about the whiteknight but either start saging if you're going to continue the autism brawl or at the very least post something clever or a picture to go with instead of just repeating yourself.

Jesus thank you

If beyonder or some mod happens to come around feel free to just delete everything (including my posts) from onwards, this thread was derailed pretty quickly

The biggest autists are the witchhunters that think anybody having a sensible opinion is from some le evil boogeyman website. It's all a load of shit. As for the thread, fuck it, it didn't have anything to recommend it to begin with. It's more impending doom boogeyman shit over a show that's not even that good to begin with. Why people like the R&M is beyond me regardless: if you're some Holla Forums type who's worried about muh purity of message, I'll remind you the piece of shit already had a fucking 'big black dicks small white cocks' cuckold character, and if you're some guy that thinks women are genuinely biologically incapable of humor, the show isn't even funny so it's not like it's suddenly fucked now.

The first season of the show sans certain designated shit eps was decent tho. And thinking women can into humor is a pretty plebby tbh

Name one good female stand up comedian

meant to quote

Mods usually don't take action unless it's a serious spam/cp issue, but hopefully they can delete most of the autism that happened.

I don't know if you noticed but witch hunters or at least those who spend almost every minute scouring to show Holla Forums what SJWs ruined in comics makes up a lot of the population of this board. I am one of the user that constantly says the biggest issue with this board is that it doesn't promote creativity. The little drawing/writing threads we have are overshadowed by six or seven "look, these SJWs just cut the tits off my favorite childhood character".

It's a shame, and the only reason I even started shitposting with your post (if is your post) is because I am a Holla Forums autist and that board is literally all shitposting, you're lucky I didn't whip out the baneposting arsenal.

Also, from what I saw (I saw little), is that this show tries way TOO hard to be in-your-face about its satire. Satire is usually supposed to hide itself a little bit in subtlety, but then there are moments where characters will just stop whatever they're doing to rant about political correctness and even if I agree that political correctness is horseshit, I don't want the whole show to stop to start explaining it about how bad it is. I get it, but this is almost as bad as how comic book characters like Squirrel Girl will just stop to discuss pronouns or whatever the fuck. Other than that, the show is bland and the regular jokes are your typical "deconstruction of sci-fi tropes" shtick, which gets old after about the second joke.

I honestly didn't like any of it and it pisses me off that shit like this gets some internet meme following while decent shoes with real heart like Bob's Burgers get shoved into fucked timeslot Hell.

As for female comics, fuck, I don't know. I stopped watching stand-up when CC stopped doing those 'Comedy Central presents' specials. I couldn't name a good male stand-up that's emerged in the last five years. The only female comedian I can think of period is Judy Gold, and she's no unfunnier than Rick and Morty.

I don't blame you, they're all Louis CK levels of cuckolds.

A show at the helm of a normal guy and an SJW that was mediocre probably can't be much worse. If it was bad before, it can't sink much lower unless every joke suddenly becomes "dude, muh vagina LMAO" or "dude, drumpf LMAO".

Do they? Or are they just the loudest and those are very low-effort threads so it's easy to make a lot of them? It's not like that shit doesn't annoy me, that cover issue of Miles Morales or Young Avengers or whatever the fuck it was that was him and some other black dude with three teenage blonde girls hanging off them genuinely pissed me off, but sounding the SJW alarm because the next season of some shitty show is going to have some scripts written by chicks doesn't even meet the low outrage standard I like for making those aforementioned threads, and I don't feel one bit bad about making fun of the retards that freak out about it.
That guy wasn't me, my first post in this thread was mocking the guy that dumped all the le funny board links and shit.
It's just another high-noise low-message Adult Swim piece of shit who's bark is so much worse than it's bite. The only people who like it are the retards that thought Assy McGee was good television.

Woah anons can't us whiteknights and edgelords just get along?

About the show, I really always admired it more for its creativity and ability to use all of it's characters instead of half them being airhead props (i.e. Family Guy)

In all honesty, I don't think one female writer will "ruin" the show. There are some funny ladies out there (love Garfunkel and Oats). Even if the woman they hire isn't funny, it's one person so idk it doesn't seem noteworthy to me.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

Yeah, that can be the case, but even if it might be done by a handful of people here, those threads are the ones that take up most of the catalog. Only once in a blue moon will there ever be a bump on a drawing thread or a writing thread but you can bet that a thread showing off the latest giga nigger replacing iron man is going to get plenty of bumps and stay relevant for a while.

I get what you mean but this one has been talked about as being "different" and is definitely considered a lot better than absolute trash like Mr. Pickles. I don't see why it is though, those moments where characters talk about being non-PC and how unfriendly they are towards being PC is just a mirror version of a leftist stopping everything to talk about mansplaining or some autism like that. I don't think anyone likes being talked to, even if the message is more appealing than the average white male guilt trip a lot of modern writers pull on us.

That episode has already been settled and we are trying to get the thread back on track.

You must be fun at parties

From what I've seen bob's burgers isn't exactly the pinnacle of appealing to the internet. To do that you need quotable lines and lolsorandum non sequiturs. You need some kind of shallow philosophical statement that refuses to veer into any uncomfortable territory but is emphasized just enough to get a checkmark in the "deep" category. You need to have some sort of long term plot that is only briefly alluded to once every couple episodes, maybe expanded slightly upon in series premiers and finales, so that faggots can go crazy with long-winded "theory" reddit and tumblr posts. You need to some sort of subversion or satirical aspect that either shows the realistic consequences of a cartoony action or something cartoony otherwise portrayed realistically or contrasted with some element of realism somehow. You need to be 'wittier' or 'edgier' than the last show, with gags that aren't funny in and of themselves but are perceived as funny because of the taboo places they go. Rick and morty hits all these points perfectly and thus receives a ton of attention. You also need to Stop posting                 

That's not what I got from the OP. It's sjws putting pressure on a writing team to arbitrarily add women when they don't really need to. that kind of sjw bullshit of looking at identity over actual talent in writing is a shitty industry tactic and worth talking about.
so you can't handle the bantz of an user telling some retard that needs to go somewhere to go somewhere? Because that's all was and if you're so triggered by that you're willing to keep shitposting about it for who knows how long then maybe you should also go to those places yourself. The only way an IB community will survive, and even Holla Forums is starting to collapse in on itself as 4chan faggots banned from their home enter, is by telling people to either change their behavior to be less cancerous or leave. Telling them to "go to >>>/website or group/" is a good way to do this because it helps the person acting cancerous identify what brand of cancer they're acting as and change that. And the original whiteknight was acting cancerous as fuck and deserved to be told to go to redditumblr.

user, think about the number of women in the writing industry who are at least sort of SJ-inclined. Dan already is an sjw, so with potentially two on the writing team that's practically inviting the clique to flood in and change the show permanently to pandering bullshit. The show has an iron grip on leddit, who's currently just starting to be redpilled with Holla Forums raids and R/the_donald. if R&M comes back to an sjw message all that might be lost.

Fuck, I meant "I don't think anyone likes being talked DOWN to"

Ideally the show wouldn't pander to anyone, us or them and just focus on being unique and funny. Internet fanbases always ruin good tv shows.

Rick and morty has always been good, I don't understand the contrarian "hurrr Reddit likes it so it must be bad" attitude

t. redditor

Seems more like you couldn't handle anyone differing from the hivemind and saying something truthful. You detonated into transparently butthurt spaghetti and it was worth making fun of you over. Spare me the bullshit about being 'triggered' by the way, you're the autist that was mindlessly chasing me and apparently thought that if you wished for it hard enough I'd disappear. The 'we're being invaded by 4chan' shit is just garbage paranoid-schizophrenics use to justify idiotic behavior, a cursory glance at active posters metrics shows Holla Forums is shedding users by the day. To this I credit the inbreeding I mentioned earlier. When the site degenerates into long term oneupsmanship by the same pool of users over who's ideologically purer it results in attitudes hardening to a level that's borderline parodic and unpalatable to anyone that wasn't here from the beginning and a good number of the more sensible ones that were.

Pointless discussing it now though, the whole thing has gathered too much momentum. Holla Forums is doomed to 7chan-style stagnation and death. Fucking moot, man. When he unloaded all the fairweather scum on us with Holla Forums harbor, that was the beginning of the end.

t. 4chan import

I could tell because you get triggered over the word triggered and unironically call people "butthurt" like an obnoxious underage faggot

Is that what they're calling it these days?

I sincerely have no interest in whatever triggerwords your schizo ass has that you think grant you some secret insight into me or whatever fantasy you've created to justify your retarded behavior. Metrics beat memes; Holla Forums is losing users and has been for months.

Losing redditors, tumblrtards, and cuckchanners is no loss.

Spin it however you like, I already know this place's ultimate fate and I've made my peace with it. Holla Forums was worth a shot and if it hadn't endured so much sabotage from inside and out I truly believe it could have really been something. I feel blessed I got to be a part of it for that brief span of time after 5 Guys and before all the bullshit.

That's how it starts. Later they will have another, and another, and another… Until they have a large group and then put their shitty ideas there, since they will be the majority. Do you want a way to prevent your game/comic to become some women shitplace? Just don't have women.
And "men" who goes around saying shit like the guy from this pic did should be laughed at until he starts to cry.

Sage because I just came here and I'm not talking about the show.

Lurking the thread this has entire post has to be pure, unadulterated bullshit. God how can one person and his insistence, rather angrily I might add, that everyone is "butthurt" permanently taint the otherwise interesting topic of forced diversity hires and how they affect the overall quality of a work.
The only thing worse than a delusional faggot is a delusional faggot that considers himself the sole arbitrator of the truth. You are no bastion of logic amidst a hivemind of spooky soggy knees, you're an autist that managed to derail the thread for 50+ posts and even after attempts to return the thread to it's original subject matter still demands attention in form of refusing to fuck off after near universal consensuses that you should.
I hope that in the span of this thread you never once considered yourself to be smugly laughing at other's expense and making a mockery of them. You've consistently just been crying about other's "butthurt". The other posters have been making fun of you.
That's just a more eloquently put way of calling someone "mad", in contrast to the screaming about butthurt over and over that frames you as the riled up twelve year old you probably are.
Desperate wishing for one's disappearance ≠ getting tired of your incessant bullshit and refusing to waste time putting in effort towards any wit or thought in replies to you anymore, which is what I'm sure the user was doing. Don't kid yourself, no one is genuinely frustrated or having a break down over your posts. One guy was just shitposting and the other was expending no effort nor emotions towards your posts besides a desire for you to leave.
Perhaps you don't understand the paranoia regarding incoming halfchan users, as the particular brand of cancer being fought is one you carry in spades? You are yourself the cancer, and the creation of long winded posts claiming such a cancer doesn't exist by you is proof of it's existence. The halfchan cancer is the one that understapnds imageboards enough to greentext and the like, not enough to recognize being made fun of as in >>623180's images, and immature enough to default to "butthurt" as his default insult.
The concept of halfchan imports going here and lowering the quality of posts so that an exodus-like state of quality becomes further unachievable, therefor driving oldfags out is a relatively simple dynamic. That and the combination of faulty actions on the hand of the administration, advertisements using the aforementioned to convince people to leave for another site, and the lack of motivation for staying now that gamergate is over and moot has long since retired is what makes the userbase decline in general.
It should be credited to people like you posting and continuing to post.
It'd doesn't take this much pseudo-intellectual gibberish to describe the reddit concept of a "circlejerk". How many times did you use thesaurus.com in the making of this post? Irregardless, such a concept has been proven countless times to breed contrarian faggots such as yourself excessively dedicated to meta-commentary and the breaking of this elusive system that supposedly causes literally everyone to always agree with each other, who have also consistently shown to be multitudes more obnoxious than the original circlejerk being broken.

Oh no, people also use a site (and are perhaps the more intended audience for said site, considering how Holla Forums's traditionally dangerous ideals touch more on the fringes of free speech) that you don't like. Get the fuck over it.

But there exists what can be almost universally, except perhaps by their users, regarded as cancerous things to say. Do you consider telling someone that unironically uses "epic" or "xD" a schizo getting flustered at his triggerwords?
And yet you've built up and elaborate delusion of the other user being the proprietor of a spooky "hivemind" that you must use your truths to counter when, again, you are just a faggot being told to fuck off repeatedly.
And? Does the general decrease in a population rule out or even in any way decrease the possibility that a new population is coming in and driving the majority of the old population out?

I agree with most of this and the white knight has to go back, but what's wrong with the word "butthurt" as opposed to "triggered"? I never understood chans' obsession with using the right words as to not appear "cancerous". Same as I mentioned before with the "hurr Reddit say it so it can't be said" mentality

It comes as a supreme that people legitimately defend Reddit at all considering even HW said letting them in was a mistake. Get lost ledditor

The hell are you asking me for? I don't follow him.

Don't let this become like 4cuck Holla Forums, it's literally identical to r/comicbooks now.

This board did see an increase in members recently, so we probably got more cuckchan refugees who want to shit up the board to make it like home.

I can't remember if I made that but I love seeing it posted

user if you have firefox install grease monkey and install this

github.com/Pashe/8chanX

if you have chrome just install it by dragging the .js file into extensions

then you will have 5 different reverse image search buttons next to every image

What happened to the colored IDs and image hover? I swear those were in a previous version.

It feels like most successful people in entertainment are only successful by sheer accident, and not through any kind of competency of their own.
Even taking casuals into account.

I wish I was a big enough retarded underage faggot like you guys to care ) =

You don't need the script for those. Check the regular options.

Why? I'm pretty sure he's mocking the practice of hiring based on gender rather than merit.

It's pretty obviously satire. But, of course, it's satire of things people actually think out there

You need to chill your autism and/or paranoia. If they got picked on merit then there's a chance we'll have the next Amy Hennig or some shit.

By "merit" you mean their ability to give BJs?

Women are almost never hired based on merit. People can say it's on merit, but there's no way to verify that's the case. Given how the writers for Rick and Morty have shown they're very much on the 'progressive' bandwagon, it's easy enough to guess that when they came across some women that could join up that they just went with them.

Season 1 was fun. Season 2, not so much.

I mean, it had its highlights, but the writers constantly want you to FEEL for the cast. It's a problem since the first season (and much of the second) takes such a cavalier attitude towards death and suffering. People die all the time in random and demeaning ways. Rick has been built up to be an evil, mass murdering, weapons dealing, mad science implementing intergalactic terrorist and they suddenly expect viewers to forget all that and feel bad for the poor mass murdering psycho.

That applies to men, too. You could just as easily have men being hired for no other reason than their gender. It's just not going to be trumpeted to the heavens like if you hired a woman.

When it's someone like Brian Singer casting some cute boys for a movie, then yeah sure.

But straight guys aren't typically going to be blinded by lust when hiring guys such as will occur when hiring women.

I was thinking more in the business world, not so much entertainment. Financial sector or management. I'm sure there are plenty of cases where men get hired over women because of their gender and not their merits.

That seems unlikely in the business world. People usually focus more on how much money you can make them there and getting an affirmative action hire can be seen as a plus.

Men and women aren't equal, however, so the safest bet is to take a man into your team, than a woman.

what is the source of the tree scenery minute 1:25?

At first I thought "eh, whatever", but then I remembered how pathetic the writers have made Jerry. Originally he was just a regular guy who had to put up with a mad scientist father-in-law living in his house. I liked that. Then they kept making him more and more pathetic as the show went on. He lost his job, had to beg his daughter for money, became an attention whore in the penis-transplant episode, and in general he's just pathetic. I mean, how many more times is Jerry's and Beth's marriage going to be in danger and then fixed again in one episode? And his father is a literal cuck who has a nigger fuck his wife. The writers should have just kept him a regular dad trying to keep his shit together while living at the brink of cosmic chaos and madness.

Good
Let another good show crash & burn. That'll teach future authors to be ware of ever trying to met a "diversity" quta by hiring token womyn & minority writers

i haven'r seen much of Rick and Morty but what ñlittle i'd seen looked like it may have been able to compete with SouthPark (though i doubt they would have managed to last so much) But now that we know Season 3 is gonna flop we might as well get our acusing indexfinger polished so it shines when we point out that tokenism among the hiring of writers was the cause for this shows fall from grace

Well this was late but better than never I guess…

Which movie is that?

Did it ever cross your mind he was referring to your retarded strawman argument?

Funny how you never said this towards

What was there to discuss?
Sounds riveting, user.

Also
You have to go back:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

How pathetic you are.
Even more pathetic.

Because it wasn't forced, fagmunch. That's why you all got mocked for being triggered.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/r9k/

>>>/suicide/
>>>/cuck/

It's a buzzword shouted by Holla Forumsacks (who are the ones always trying to D&C this place, by the way)

You have to go back.

You realize that "you have to go back" is as bad as shouting buzzwords, right? Also

Wow this thread really went to shit since I last went in here.

New snippet of R&M Season 3 from San Diego Comic Con.

Laughed my ass off the whole time, isn't this basically Terra Formars?

DUDE GORE LMAO

holy shit.

…well I liked it.

ok

I think the saddest part about you is that you lack the self-awareness and critical thinking skills to see just how cringe inducing your behavior is.
Is your ban from 4chan or reddit up yet?

Here's another SDCC animatic that you've probably already seen.

What are these people laughing at? Is there a joke in that video?

So when is this shit actually starting?

wheres the funny im not seeing it

im seeing just a long sketch of. frankly nonsense
this is retarded just nonsense and swearing and that's pretty much it

user don't you get it

it doesn't matter if we go back

we're already in your head
our meme magic is in your blood
our board made yours

you're one of use and you don't even realize it goy

you're on of us

==""its time to come home user""==

I think the joke is that they're voicing the actual transcript of a court hearing in Georgia for laughs. It's not actually gonna be in season 3

remember when this show tried to get laughs out of witty humor, not random gory action sequences?

wubba lubba dub dub!!!!

notice I said TRIED

Did you not see The Purge episode?

Eh. I'll see how it goes. Not like I invested any money into this show.

Who knows maybe that female would write better then the fags of season 2.

Leddit is a bad enough scum as it is, stop false flagging you fucking easily triggered goon
smh

that was just too cringe for me to last more than a minute into. is there any actually funny part i can skip to in that video?

I'm glad I have you OP to tell me not like things literally before they even air

Did you hit your head on a rock or something as a kid?

that's fucked up

niGGers should at least kill themselves in a mostly painless way

I did; that's the kind of thing I was referring to.

There's not supposed to be any natural comedic timing, except for whatever timing they thought the defendant was attempting in the hearing.

Why hasn't that show gotten a DVD release yet?

OK, that gives the whole thing some context.

Dismissing things as "muh falsflags" is a common Holla Forumsack tactic.